Matt Sturniolo Imagines

由 eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)❤ hop... 更多

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Star shopping (8)
Look after you
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐂
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

The 30th

1.7K 11 7
由 eilishgfwp

(All part is in Matt pov)

"Y/n! Hold on please , for me." Matt run next to your hospital bed as the doctor took you to a Analysis. "Please you're the bravest person I know." He said. "Please just hold on.." he said and let the doctors take you .

He were there, so hopeless. He didn't knew how the hell did you got into this mess. How you're on a hospital bed and how you're got unconscious. He just were at his lowest.

If you'll go, he went be able to live anymore, you were his life. You're the love of his life.
He want the lifetime with you. He want to be with you until the last die. He actually wanted to pull the ring out in Saturday but the accident happened.

"Matt!" Chris shout at him and Matt got up from the chair. "Hey how are you?" He asked Matt and hugged his broken brother. "Not good." He said. "She's gonna be fine." He try to clam his brother. "No.. she have only 70% Chris. She can't not survive this."

"How it's even happened?" Nick asked. "We went out with friends, with sab, nessa, Oliver, and you know the whole group. The girls drove in one car and boys in another. Y/n didn't drink, she thought it's will be good if she will be the driver for tonight." He stopped.

"And.. sab and nessa.. they.. were so drunk that nessa were already sleeping. Thanks god nothing happens to her." He took a breath of relief. "But y/n had to take care of both of them, she just always turned around to sab and when sad shout they were out of the road and hit the tree." He said.

"She was unconscious when I stopped the car and sab were okay, but y/n was cover with blood and glass." He breath and looked at his brothers. "She will be fine, I promise." Nick said .

"I don't know nick.." Matt broke down. He couldn't let his tears being inside anymore. He just wanted to hold you again, and being with you..

Again.

-
The bours flies , the time were so long for Matt, he just waited there, his leg jumped again and again. His mind was full of thoughts. Just about you.

"Matt sturniolo?" The nurse called his name. "Yeah, it's me." He got up. "She is fine, she is in the room." She said to Matt. Matt felt better, so much better. "Is she okay?" He asked.

"She have a memory issue.. what's mean she won't remember anything maybe from the last two days." She said. "Okay.. but she'll remember me right?" He looked at the woman.

"You know her more than two days?"
"Yeah."
"So she will."

Matt felt better for a moment, he just knew his girl will come back to his arms today. That's it.

"Can I see her?" "Yeah sure, come with me." She told Matt follow her. Matt looked for you In every single room and then she stopped and opened your door.

"Here you go." Matt got inside the room and you were there. She closed the door and Matt saw you there, with a lot of scars but with the same beautiful eyes and the beautiful smile.

"Hey.." he said and came to you. He kissed your lips and looked at you. "Hey.." you said. "How are you doing?" He asked and sat on the edge. "I'm good thanks." You told him.

"It's so good to hear.." matt said. "Did .. did you drink water?" "No, thanks. I'm fine." You told and smiled at him. "Can I ask you something?" She asked Matt. Matt heart just stopped for a second from looking at you.

"Yeah everything."
"Why did you kissed me?"
"What?"

Matt was confused, he didn't understand this question. He didn't knew why would you asked you this? You're dating him for two years since 10th grade, why would you forget it.

"You kissed me, I got say you're kissing very good but why?" You laugh. "Because we are dating." He shout. "I.. I don't remembered that I have a boyfriend.." you said.

Matt's heart dropped when he heard you saying this. When he looked at you and just didn't knew what are you saying. "Do you knew my name?" He asked.

He hoped you'll say ''Matt sturniolo.' But he knew you won't.
His brain knew it, but his heart decided not believe it.

"Um, no? Im y/n.."
"I know who you are."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah, im Matt."

He felt like it's the first time, the first time he got crash with you on the hallway, when you were the new girl who asked for help with the locker, and from then it's a history.

Until now.

"You were the one who called the police?" You laugh. "Yeah." Matt's voice cracked, his eyes were full of tears. "Thank you for saving my life, I don't know if I was surviving this without you." You told him and hugged him.

"I know I won't survive this without you.." matt whispered to himself while his tears dropped at his cheeks. "Are you crying?" You looked at him.

"What? No." "Why, it's cute.. I've never seen a emotional man.." you took the cup of water. "Oh yeah you are saw a man like that.." matt told him and his memory just blow his mind.

*two years ago.*

"Matt! Hurry up!" You shouted at him when he ran on the downstairs. "I'm here.." He said and gave you a blanket. "What are we watching?" He asked and sat next to you.

"The lion's king." You said and looked for the movie. "It's a kids movie." Matt told you and start to complain. "Matt shut up. We're going to watch it." You told him and the movie start.

Matt didn't like it at first but you liked, you laughed at the characters and about the movie and something you were sad.

At some point you looked at Matt and saw his eyes full of tears. "Aw, my man is emotional because of a kids movie?" You asked Matt.

"Shut up I'm not." He wiped his tears. "You don't have to be embarrassed.. I love it." You told him and helped him wipe his tears. "It's just sad dude." He made you laugh.

He made you smile like always. Show you how much he cares about you every single time.

-

"So we watched lions king together? And you cried?" You asked Matt. "Yeah.. you didn't stopped laughing at me the whole night." Matt smiled just from remembering this.

"I don't remember but.. no one ever watched with me in this movie.." you told him. "Yeah, but I did.. if you want we can do it again." He looked at you. "How? I don't even have you're number.." you laugh.

"Oh you have , you just don't remember.."
"How we even met? Like start dating.."
"It's start at high school.."'
"How?"

"Well.. it's start.."

First meeting with Matt.

You got into the new high school in middle of march, you didn't knew anything about what's going on.

You were so afraid of high school. You just didn't knew what to do about this. You didn't know what you supposed to do or go.

And then some boy crashed into you. He made you fall on the ground and all your books. "Oh god! I'm so sorry!" He said and helped you get up. "It's fine.." you said.

"Are you new here?"
"Yeah, I'm y/n l/n."
"Oh Matt sturniolo.. the dropper."
"Well, it's was nice to meet you, dropper."

He smiled.
You blow it.

"Um, can you help me with the locker as a a favour?" You laughed. "Why not?" He took your note and made you follow him. You blush a little and you talked with him all the way

He told you about the grade and the classes the school and made you laugh a little a few time.

"Thank you." You said after he opened your locker. "Of course.." he looked at you. "A good locker to a beautiful girl." He made you blush and laughed at the same time.

Matt was proud of himself.

"Hey y/n, I don't want you to think about this like a date but.. do you wanna give me your number for hanging out sometimes?"

You nodded. "Yeah why not." Matt smiled as you gave him the number. "Thank you. I'll text you. A lot." "I'll call you a dropper." You shouted when he got away from your locker.

-
"And after half of year, we dated." He said. "The 31.5.21. It's the date." Matt said. "I don't remember that I called someone dropper as a name but .. okay." You laughed. "Good story Matt." She said and Matt looked at you.

You remember his name this time.

"You even saved it and you still call me like that.." He adds to made you feel convinced.

"Well, it's weird but I probably changed, didn't I?" "Nope. It's still dropper." He laughed at the fact you didn't change this name and you still called him like that.

But it's was called and not call. Because he knew it's will be the last time you'll be with him or his.

"Your mom is here." The nurse got in and your mom just hugged you and told you some things, Matt were kind of sad. He didn't want to lose you.

"Thank you Matt." She said. Matt smiled and left the room. Then he broke down. He didn't want to lose his life, you. You were his life.

-
It's been two days since you got into this accident. Your mom told you go back to live with matt at his apartment until it's will be fine because Matt can take care of you.

But this night you'll sleep at your house just to be in your comfort space and at your house for a little.

You got your stuff and Matt helped you with this, he helped you with the gift and the clothes. "Thanks for helping me." You told him. "Of course my love." Matt called you like that and stopped.

"I'm sorr.."
"It's okay. Don't worry."
"I'm sorry."

You smiled at him and got back to your stuff. Your mom got inside the room and helped you took the last things. "Can we move?" She asked. "Yep!" You shouted.

Matt turned around and looked at you. He smiled and you too. "I'll see you at Sunday." He said and you nodded. "Yeah." You nodded again.

"It's was nice to meet you, dropper."

Part 2?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

144K 1.5K 34
matt sturniolo imagines for all u matt girlies ! NO SMUT
143K 1.2K 32
just some imagines, requests plzzz UPDATES ON HOLD
982K 11.2K 191
COMPLETED! BOOK 2 OUT NOW! 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒊...
34.4K 458 25
ⁿᵉʷ sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 ━ no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ @luverboychris