Naruto Shippuden//Senju maler...

By IronDragon19

This story takes place after book 2, go check it out if you haven't read it The time has come for the Great N... More

Character Bio (Not a chapter.)
Chp 1: Calm Before The War
Chp2: War Begins
Chp 3: Among Us
Chp 4: Leaf Vs Mist
Chp 5: 2 blades Against 2
Chp 6: The Wrath of Madara Uchiha
Chp 7: Fighting Madara
Chp 8: Battle of Tailed Beasts
Chp 10: 2 Uchihas!?

Chp 9: Behind The Mask

520 18 3
By IronDragon19

Present, YN POV

After we've manage to free the tailed beasts from Tobi's controlled before he pulls them back in the Gedo statue, we were facing the reanimated jinchurikis. Even without the tailed beasts chakra, they still tough. But right now, Bee and I manage to trap them with his tailed beast form and my wood style. Just then, they all begin to glow bright which caught all of us confused.

Naruto: What's going on?

Guy: Could this be?

Kakashi: Hard to believe it, but it looks like its finally over.

YN: You mean someone stopped the reanimation jutsu?

Bee: They're all gone.

YN: (Sigh relief.) Finally, its over.

Kakashi: We're not out of the woods. We still got bigger problems in front of us.

YN & Guy: Right.

Just then Naruto landed next to us before speaking to Tobi who's looking away for some reason.

Naruto: (Smirk.) Hey, what are you looking at? Did you forget all ready, you're fighting me!

Tobi looks back at us.

Guy. As well as The Green Beast!

Kakashi: Look like the reanimation jutsu has been released.

YN: And that your white zetsu army are finished by now.

Tobi: And...what of it?

YN: (Depressed.) I'm sorry.... I don't really know... Did we miss something...?

Kakashi: Not the time for your depression.

YN: Yosh! Lets do this!

Guy: Here it comes!

Just then, he send the Gedo statue to attack us with a punch.

YN: (Hand sign.) Wood style: Giant wooden hand!

3rd POV

YN manage to catch its punch with his giant wooden hand, but it uses another hand to punch.

Kakashi: Lightning cable!

Kakashi restrain its punch with his lightning before Guy counter attack on its feet, causing it to loose balance. Naruto in his tailed beast chakra mode, took the opportunity to punch back The Gedo statue face with Bee's help. The statue then falls down while Tobi did nothing but watch everything that's going on.

Naruto: (Smirk.) Heh, you don't look too happy.

Tobi: What's that supposed to mean?

Naruto: Since you're hiding your face, I can only guess. If you feel insulted, then take off the mask and show us how composed you are. Ya fool!

Guy: Nice going, Naruto!

Kakashi: (Sigh.) I told him not to rile up his opponent.

YN: Either way, be ready. There's no telling what else this guy has under his sleeves.

Just then, Tobi summoned what looks to be a gourd and a giant bottle.

Tobi: Well, it seems that I have no choice but to use it.

Kakashi: (Confused.) What is that?

Naruto: Uh, it looks like a giant gourd.

YN: And a giant bottle. The real question is what's inside those two?

Tobi: I would've preferred bringing it back in a completed state.

The Gedo statue then picks it up and swallows them both.

Tobi: It is only a fragment, but its not lacking in power.

YN: What the hell is he talking about?

Suddenly the statue eyes open and it roar so loud, it caused the ground to rumble as it became insane.

Tobi: Its taking too long. Its time!

The statue continued to roar as the rocks rises by the roars.

Guy: The statue's been acting weird since it swallowed those objects earlier.

Soon they realize what were inside those gourd and bottle.

Naruto: Wait, that was...

Kakashi: Don't tell me...

YN: You got to be joking...

Tobi: Watch closely and surrender yourselves completely... The return of Ten Tails! And the beginning of the end!

Kakashi: So that's it! That statue was the Ten Tails actual body!

YN: You're telling us there's Ten!?

Naruto: Huh!? What does he mean? What's the Ten Tails?

Kakashi: But what's going on? When he declared war at the Five Kage Summit... The purpose of this war was to collect all nine tailed beasts chakra in order to revive the Ten tails.

YN: I don't get it, he didn't claimed nine and eight tailed beasts.

Gyuki then realize something when Tobi mentioned something. He then speaks with Bee telepathically.

Gyuki: Uh... Have we giving him one tentacle arm's worth of chakra?

Bee: We're always dropping rhymes. But maybe we messed up big time yo... Yay.

Back to reality, Bee explain the problem to everyone.

Bee: The chakra from a tentacle was taken, just a little. I may not look it I admit I'm flustered a bit.

Kakashi: Eight tails octopus arm chakra huh...? So just a piece of tailed beast is sufficient?

YN: Either way, it must've been enough to revive it. But how did he possess the nine tails chakra?

Kurama, who switched place with Naruto in order to speak with everyone, telling everyone that the statue already has the eight and his own chakra pieces which shocked everyone. He begins to explain that there were two cloud shinobi name Kinkaku and Ginkaku challenged him and he ate them. However, they were still alive and took the pieces of his chakra by feeding themselves from the inside of his body as they absorb his chakra. When they were reanimated, they were both sealed in the gourd and the bottle which where Tobi stole it from the first company.

YN: So if he already has both of your chakra, then why capture you guys if its enough to revive the Ten Tails?

Naruto(Kurama.): Given that they're just fragments of eight tails and my chakra, who knows what form or shape the revive Ten Tails will take.

Kakashi: We must act before Ten Tails fully comes back to life. YN, you'll need to prepare your strongest wood style.

YN: I don't know, I haven't had the time to even learn how to use it well.

Kakashi: As much as I wish to agree, there's no time. Just be ready to use it.

Tobi: Kakashi... You speak your mind far too easily.

Kakashi: Hm?

Tobi: You are a man for whom a life full of regrets is fitting!

This made Kakashi concern of what he says before guy speaks up.

Guy: Just... Who the hell are you anyway?

Tobi: What's the point in telling someone who can't remember faces?

YN: Says the one who's wearing that dumb mask who doesn't have the guts to reveal himself?

Naruto(Kurama.): Kakashi, like you said, if we're going to make a move, now's the chance before the Ten Tails is fully revived. Old man six paths used to say that Ten Tails revival would signify the end of the world.

YN: If we're talking about a tailed beast with Ten Tails. This one must be stronger than the rest all together.

Naruto(Kurama.): (Nods.) Honestly, I couldn't take him on by myself and hope to win. But if he only has a piece of eight tails and me, who has the most chakra out of the nine...it might be worth a try.

Tobi: You're all mistaken. For me, the revival of Ten Tails doesn't need to be completed.

This caught everyone's attention of what he mean.

Tobi: My end goal is a Super Genjutsu... The Infinite Tsukuyomi!

Time skip

Naruto attacks with his tailed beast chakra mode and uses his rasengan, but Tobi blocks it with his weapon and it deflected Naruto rasengan.

Naruto: I guess cracking that mask of yours will have to come first.

Tobi: You will not touch the statue!

Naruto then creates a shadow clone before Kakashi reminds him about Tobi's ability to phase through any normal attacks.

Guy: So its like you're aiming for a counterattack. Diversionary tactics, creating an opening through close combat. Avoid using big moves!

Naruto: Thanks, but I already know that! That's why I made a clone!

Kakashi: YN, I'll need you to keep the statue contain as long as possible.

YN: I can do it from here, but I'm not sure it'll hold the statue forever.

Kakashi: We just need enough time for me to use kamui against the statue.

YN: Got it. Still got that kunai I gave you?

Kakashi: Yeah, why?

YN: I got a feeling that you'll need it soon.

Kakashi: (To Bee.) Bee, please raise me up high!

Bee nods and lifts him up while everyone ready themselves.

Naruto: Super Mini Tailed Beast Bomb!

Kakashi: Mangekyo Sharingan!

Guy: Twin Fangs!

YN: Deep forest emergence!

The statue still roars and still acts insane as giant tree roots appear from underneath the statue and wrap itself around the statue. Naruto and Guy fight Tobi, but no matter how how they attack, it'll only phase through him yet they also do their best to avoid his attacks with the floating boulders as their advantage. Kakashi begins to use Kamui against the statue while YN holds it with his wood style.

Kakashi: 'If I goug out its head...it shouldn't be able to survive, statue or not!'

Suddenly his Kamui failed for some reason where it shocked him.

Tobi: So naïve.

YN: What just happened?

Kakashi fell on his knees due to his exhaustion from using Kamui while figuring out why it didn't worked.

Kakashi: 'What happened...? Don't tell me...'

Just then, Naruto uses another Super Mini Tailed Beast Bomb against Tobi and exploded.

Bee: He vanished?

YN quickly uses his seismic sense jutsu to find him and realize where he is.

YN: Naruto, underneath you!

Tobi then emerge from the ground in front of Naruto.

Naruto wasted no time but to get away from him by jumping from one floating boulder to another. Guy tries to catch up but the floating boulders are in the way. Tobi manage to catch Naruto with his weapon and pull Naruto towards him with the chains attached to the weapon. Bee throws Kakashi as he cuts through the floating boulders with his lightning blade, but still far away from those two.

Kakashi: 'I'm not gonna make it in time!'

With no other choice, he throws the kunai at Tobi's head.

Fortunately the chains phase through Naruto where gave him the opportunity to back away from Tobi attack.

Kakashi: Naruto! Just keep going! I'll take care of the kunai!

Tobi then kicks Kakashi's kunai towards Naruto as he extend his arm towards Tobi. Tobi throws his weapon to at Naruto, but suddenly YN appear next to the kunai.

YN: Water style: Water Surface blade!

He swing his blade at Tobi's head while Kakashi uses Kamui on the kunai before it could hit Naruto, but his attack did nothing but pass through Tobi. However, that saved Naruto as the weapon pass through him as his arm did the same to Tobi's left side of his face. Both of them landed next to the others.

YN: That was too close.

Naruto: He's really strong. Neither of us can get our attacks to hit him.

Guy: (To Kakashi.) You all right?

Kakashi: Yeah. But if even those attacks isn't good enough...

Naruto: What can we do!?

YN: There has to be a weakness against his ability. But what?

Tobi then turns around towards them and suddenly a small crack appear underneath his left eye and a large cut appears on his forehead but it wasn't too deep.

Everyone notice it before the floating boulders falls back down yet they landed safely.

Naruto: What's happening all of the sudden?

YN: Something we did.

Guy: Hey Kakashi... Did you see that?

Kakashi: Yeah.

Naruto: (Turns back to normal.) Huh?

YN: (Realized.) There are cracks in his mask.

Naruto: Huh? Seriously, where!?

YN: Two of them, ones small and underneath his left eye while the other one is big and is on his forehead.

Naruto looks as sees that he's right.

Naruto: You're right!

Guy: (Grin.) Looks like Naruto's and YN's earlier attacks hit right before it passed through! (Thumbs up.) Nice going you two! Let's keep it up just like that!

Naruto: All right! Now I feel like we have a chance!

YN: I don't know if that was just luck, but we definitely found something.

Kakashi: To be honest, it didn't look to me like the attacks landed. Not Naruto's attack at least.

Guy: (Stern.) You're doing it again, you always say things like that!

Naruto: So how come YN's attacks landed while mine didn't?

YN: I just swung my sword with water style at him. Was it something else?

Guy: What's going on?

Kakashi: From the looks of it, the small crack isn't from Naruto's punch. It looks like it was cut with something sharp, but it with what?

YN: What about that kunai that you used?

Kakashi then realize something when YN mentioned the kunai. While they were all distracted, Bee took the opportunity to charge towards the statue while it was still trapped by the wooden roots.

Bee: Ya wide open. Gotcha!

Tobi: Do not mock me! Uchiha Flame Formation!

A red barrier covered the statue as it destroyed the wooden roots.

The moment Bee landed his punch, his fist behind to burn as he backs away with his burning hand.

Bee: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Naruto: Are you all right, octopops and Eight-o!?

Bee: Do I look all right?

YN: Damit, that barrier is protecting the statue after it destroyed my wood style that restrained it!

Guy: We have no choice but to take down the mask guy first.

Naruto: That's been my plan since the beginning, y'know!

Kakashi POV

Every since my Kamui against the statue failed, I try to figure out how it failed until YN mentioned of the kunai when I used my Kamui. But could it be...? No...that's impossible... But I'd never heard that the Kamui could be stopped. But the cracks in his mask was caused by the Kunai I used my Kamui on... That means his no jutsu is... Its no use just thinking about it. But I'll have to be certain about it.

Kakashi: Guy, Naruto, YN, Bee...

Everyone: Hmm?/Yeah?

Kakashi: There something I want to test. Help me out.

YN: This better be something that'll give us the advantage.

Kakashi: Trust me, I think I found something that'll help.

The four of us got on Bee's hand as he lifts us up.

Kakashi: Let's do it!

Naruto: Okay!

3rd POV

Bee throws them towards Tobi, Guy strikes first with his nun-chucks but it passes through Tobi until he caught them.

Tobi: You underestimate the sharingan too much. I can read your movements. I'll keep these.

Tobi uses Kamui to suck Guy's nun-chucks. However, he cannot use two jutsu simultaneously, which means he's solid. This gave YN the opportunity to use Silent Strangle Jutsu to trap him and Naruto uses rasengan as he jumps over Guy.

Tobi: Don't you see that its futile?

Once he finished sucking the nun-chucks, he passes through the wood before reaching his hand towards Naruto when the rasengan passes through his hand.

Just when it was close to his face, Kakashi uses Kamui to suck Naruto rasengan. When Tobi pass through Naruto completely, his shoulder exploded.

He crash rolling on the ground before everybody regroup with Kakashi.

Naruto: (Grin.) Just like you said, Kakashi sensei! I don't really understand why, but I finally landed an attack!

YN: Now we have a chance to actually fight him. But how does our attacks seem to effect with Kamui?

Kakashi: As I suspected. I thought he had two different jutsu, one that let's him slip through things and one suck things j. Or take them out. But that's not the case.

G,N,Y: Huh?

Kakashi: Its all one single jutsu.

Guy: (Confused.) Are you sure its one?

Kakashi: Yeah.

Guy: Well, no one's better at jutsu analysis and breakdown than you. This jutsu, can you explain it to us quickly? Knowing exactly what it is and how it works might might change how we approach the battle.

YN: Whatever this jutsu he uses as his advantage, we'll overwhelm him with our own.

Kakashi: The way his jutsu works is really simple. You see, the jutsu he uses to absorb things and one he uses to slip through objects is the transportation technique.

This made them confused of what he mean until he explains it. The crack on the mask was caused by the kunai he used and the wound on Tobi's shoulder was caused by naruto rasengan. Both shared a common attacks to wound him because Kakashi transported them when he used Kamui jutsu. However, the only reason his Kamui worked on Tobi was because his transportation technique is linked to the same Time-space as Kakashi Kamui.

Guy: So it only works when you use Kamui, but how did YN manage to crack his masked? Your Kamui would've absorb his sword

YN: (Realized.) Water.

Kakashi: (Confused.) Water?

YN: The water jutsu I used against him must've cracked his mask instead of my sword.

YN: When every time I use it to cut through things, the trace of water behind my sword leaves the object cut clean, kinda like a water wave but small and sharp. Kakashi must've absord the trace of it along with the kunai while I tried to attack him. That must be the reason why I manage to crack his mask.

Kakashi: Because of my Kamui.

Guy: W-wait a second! What do you mean? How come his Visual Jutsu and yours are both linked!?

Bee: Does that mean that all transportation techniques are linked between all users?

Kakashi: No, that's not the case. I suspect that its just him and me.

Naruto: Never mind that! Why did your kunai hit and not my punch?

Bee: That's right you fool! Even with shared time-space, it should still be impossible to hit a guy that can slip through things, ya fool!

YN: I might have a theory, but its not possible.

Naruto: Hm?

YN: The moment you punched made contact to his face, he must've transferred his left side face to the time-space where the kunai is. In other words, wherever the attacks hit in his body, he'll just transport the part of his body to time-space.

Kakashi: That's right. Just like the kunai I hurled into time-space using Kamui. When it finished entering time-space, it made a scratch on his mask.

Naruto: Did the same thing happened with the rasengan?

Kakashi: Yeah.

Naruto: So that's what happened.

Bee: But how come both of Visual Prowess's are linked?

This made Guy realize something yet its not possible as he ask Kakashi a question.

Guy: Kakashi, is he...?

Kakashi: (Glares at Tobi.) Where did you get that eye!?

Tobi: Where? If anything, the last Great Ninja War, the Battle of Kannabi Bridge...the same battle where you earned the nickname "The Sharingan Hero."

Kakashi: (Shocking.) Are you...?

Tobi: I thought I told not to flap your mouth so readily! You're just all talk now! Your words are worthless!

Tobi then tells that its too late for him to regret since reality just keeps getting cruel. The world will never granted the wish that people would want, which is why his goal is bring the world into the dream of Infinite Tsukuyomi. A world where there's no hate and battles.

Time skip through conversation.

After Naruto telling Tobi that he refuse to let it happen because he has a goal and even Kurama supports him, Naruto charges at him with his tailed beast chakra form and attacks Tobi with a giant hand he made to crush him.

However, like other attacks, it didn't worked.

Tobi: Its pointless-

Suddenly he couldn't move his feet as he look down to see his feets are drowning like a quick mud before he sees YN charging at him with his sword.

YN: If there's one thing I know about your Jutsu. Your feet are the only things that are keeping you from falling by the gravity!

YN was about to use his sword but suddenly notice Tobi us using Kamui.

Tobi: How stupid, the two of you jumping in alone!

His kamui spits out giant shurikens aiming towards Naruto and YN. Be manage to block most of them while YN easily slice it in half and Naruto caught it with Kuramas help.

Naruto: We're not alone! Don't forget Kurama. There's Octopos and Eight-o. YN, Bushier Brow Sensei, and Kakashi Sensei!

YN: We'll fight as a team no matter what!

Kakashi: Let's go, Guy!

Guy: (Grin.) My dear rival! Now that's what I'm talking about!

They both charge in the fight to help. Tobi then jumps on the reamiming floating boulders to get high ground before using Kamui. But instead of giant shurikens, he throws multiple giant rods at them. As soon as it made contact to Bee in his tailed beast form, the chakra chains appear and attached itself on the rods.

Bee: Naruto! These have curse marks on them that restrain Tailed beast power! Whatever you do, don't touch it!

Naruto: YN!

YN: I'm on it! (Hand signs.) Earth style, giant stone wall!

YN creates a giant stone wall to protect Bee from any more of the rods as well as Naruto when he made a shadow clone. Naruto charges at Tobi with rasengan while his shadow clone. While Naruto evades the rods, Kakashi sees the opportunity to use Kamui once again on the rasengan. Just when Naruto got close, he got hit by another rod that was recently thrown out from the Kamui. However, this was a shadow clone.

Tobi: A shadow clone!?

Kakashi then collapse on the ground from using the jutsu.

Guy: Kakashi!

Tobi: Seems my attack was quicker than you, Kakashi. You missed transporting away the rasengan and wasted another Kamui.

Naruto: Now, YN!

YN punches the wall with his strength to destroy it, revealing a tailed beast bomb firing at Tobi.

Tobi POV

Tobi: A bit late. How futile.

As soon at the tailed beast bomb made contact with me, I transported my entire body to time-space. But suddenly I see Naruto charging towards me with his rasengan.

Tobi: You're-!

Naruto: Naruto Uzumaki!

I see, that Kamui wasn't transporting the rasengan, but the shadow clone himself! He beat me to it. Dam you, Kakashi!

Naruto: Who are you!

3rd POV

Naruto successfully hit Tobi mask as he returns from time-space. Once the cloud of dust vanished, Kakashi and Guy eyes widen as they were completely shock to see the face behind the mask. The face of where they never thought to see ever since the last war.

Kakashi: (Shocking.) Obito...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.3K 97
My interpretation of the Mom Swap AU for Steven Universe. What's Mom Swap? Well, basically, it switches around Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst with Jaspe...
16K 380 8
In a world where quirks exist, (y/n) is a chubby 18 year old girl who is being forced to marry the number two hero's youngest son. One night she head...
87.7K 4.8K 42
"Be careful with who you choose to take home" A heartbroken Minho meets at his concert an innocent looking guy he hooks up with by the end of the nig...
18.9K 738 22
"The Clone Wars are finally happening, but (Y/n) is not a fighter, but rather, a healer" "But he's not alone in this mission, Barris Offee is there b...