Mafia in Disguise ||Enhypen J...

By Rookie475

That guy,he is so nice to me but didnt let me realize that he is a mafia. Though, he was my childhood friend... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Final)
Lets talk 🤧🤧

Chapter 2

158 9 70
By Rookie475

Some jerks wanted stop me from doing the surgery but nothing can stop me today.

Y/n:Move from here!!!You 3 brats!!

Nurse:I brought the patient,Doctor Y/n!!

Man 2:Take her back--This surgery wont take place!!

Y/n:I said it will!!

Man 1:Unless we move from here!

Y/n:You will move.

Man 3:Oh you got a big mouth.Your mouth speaks a lot and our gun also shoots a lot..

Y/n:My injection also talk a lot.Wanna hear it's voice?? Wanna experience how an injection make you scream!!

Man 1:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh-Eomma!!Injection!!Save me eomma!!

Man 2:Keep the injection away!!

Man 3:Stay away you little doctor!!

Y/n:I am not gonna move.You have to go move.Or else,I will inject you and you 3 will die getting scared!!

Man 3:Ahhh-I am not here!!

Man 2:Same!!

Man 1:Run away!!

After they ran away,I turned to grandma whose condition got worse suddenly.I took her inside the room and told the nurse to bring more nurse with her to accompany me in the surgery..

The surgery started..My hands are shaking but I told myself that I have to stay strong....I cant  stay weak.I gathered all my strength and continued the surgery..

...........................................................

Yes!!!The surgery is successful.I cant believe I did the surgery successful!!I became so happy after saving grandma's life!!Now,Mrs Kim is free from heart problem.I told the nurse to take grandma to the wardroom.

I smiled after saving Grandma's life.But,my smiled dissappeared after realizing that I broke the hospital's protocol.I am worried about my job.I hope I dont get fired for this!!I am worried still.I cant lose my job.Anyways,I dont care whether my job is safe or not.I made sure that my patients are safe!And if I lose my job,I will proudly say that I am that doctor who lost her job to save her patient without taking money for surgery..

I  was walking in dillema.All a sudden,I felt someone grabbed my hands..I looked and saw a girl being teared up.She started crying and begging--

"Please save my grandma!!I couldnt bring the total money!!But,I brought some money!!Dont cancel the surgery"

Wait,isnt she Jenna??Omg!!My bestie!!!And there is a man too.Oh my!!That's the Chinese vlogger Lin Han.

Y/n:Wait---Kim Jenna,is that you??

Jenna:Yes,it is me!!Plzz Y/n!!Dont cancel my grandma's operation!!

Lin Han:I got few money.Plzz take this instead!!But,save her grandma!!

Y/n:Wait--are you insane??I am not that doctor who serve patients for money.I am a true doctor.And also,your grandma's operation is succeesful.She is at wardroom no-303 .You can see her but dont make a noise.It may scare her up.She is taking some sleep.

I saw Jenna kneeled down and holded my hands and started crying again---

Jenna:Thank you so much,Y/n!!.You are so nice!!!

Lin Han:We will be grateful to you forever!!

Y/n:Yahh!Plzz tell her to get up---Stop her from crying!!

Jenna:You saved my grandma's life.

Y/n:That's my duty,Jenna.Its my responsibility to save patients.Although,I lost my parents,I know how it feels when your near one's life is at risk!!

Lin Han:What happened to your parents??

Y/n:8 years ago,they were killed by criminals at night while they were returning home-

Lin Han:I am sorry to hear that!!It is such a struggle for you to grow up lonely..

Y/n:I am not lonely---I have 2 siblings, an elder brother and a younger sister--My elder brother is in police department and my younger sister is in highschool.

Lin Han:I see-I guess,you hate criminals a lot cuz they killed your parents..

Y/n:That's why my brother became a police officer.He will arrest every criminals in Korea and find the real culprit of my parents.

Jenna:There are so many criminals in Korea.In fact,I was forced to get married to a CEO by my step father.That's why I escaped from him.And,we have nowhere to go--

Lin Han:I have my home.But,going there is risk as they know that I am her boyfriend.

Jenna:We have nowhere to go untill the flight day arrives.

Y/n:Why dont you stay at my place??

.......................................................

In police station

The tall handsome highly ranked officer entered into the police station and walked toward his senior officer..

Officer::Oh Officer Wonwoo,you came!!

Wonwoo:Sir,is there any problem??

Officer:Yes,Wonwoo.A girl has been missing from her wedding...

Wonwoo:What!!

Officer:She was kidnapped from  her wedding .And I hand over you the case..Find her as soon as possible--

Wonwoo:Sure sir!!I wont dissappoint you!!

Officer:And listen,the kidnapper may say that he is her boyfriend.That one will be the kidnapper..Rescue the girl and take her to her home..

Wonwoo:Sure sir!!I will not spare that kidnapper

Officer:I know you will.You have never failed at any case assigned on you.Anyways,I am sending you the pictures of the girl and that criminal..

Wonwoo:Sure sir!!I am going for investigation then--See you then!!

Officer:All the best,Wonwoo!

Wonwoo:Thank you,sir!

..............................................

At Kim mansion

Minjae:Ohhh!That girl is still missing!!And her grandma's surgery is done too.There is no way of getting herher. .

Mr Kim: Who the hell is the doctor who did the surgery without money??

Minjae:Just call the owner of the hospital and get her fired!!She tried to mess with us!!I will make her pay for what she did!!

Mr Kim:Yeah-lets get her fired and bring her on the streets--

Right that moment,two men stormed inside the mansion.....

Mr Kim:Hey,who the hell are you??How did you get inside??

Minjae:Wait a minute,that's Yang Jungwon.. and who is the other man??Ahh--It's the CEO Jongseong!!!!

Jay:Or just call me Jay instead of calling me the other man...Anyways,where is your daughter,Mr Kim??

Mr Kim:Mr Jay,I am extremely sorry for what happened.Dont worry.I called the police.They will find my daughter soon.I will not spare the kidnapper.

Jungwon:Stop pretending..We know everything.You tried to decieve my hyung with a fake bride..

Minjae:Its not like this--You are wrong totally.We arent decieving you!

Jay:Stop acting!!I am calling off the marriage..You are just marrying me for my wealth..

Minjae:So--

Jungwon:And you even changed the bride...Jay hyung was suppose to get married with her but you switched the bride to your illegimate daughter!!

Mr Kim:How do you know that??

Jay:If I have Jungwon,then no one can have any secrets!!

Minjae:I will kill that Jungwon and you too and will conquer your wealth..

Jay took out his gun and pointed toward Minjae..At the same time Jungwon took out his gun too.

Mr Kim:What the--guns??

Jay:You thought that you are the smartest only??Listen,I am sparing you two!!Dont show me your face ever..

Minjae:What if we do??

Jungwon:I will just wait for my hyung's order.Then,see your own destruction with your own eyes..

Jay:Let's go Jungwon!!It's a waste of time talking with these shits

Jungwon:As you say Jay hyung!!

Jay and Jungwon got into the car..They started for home..After a while,they reached home.Jay leaned back on his seat and sighed remembering whatever happened in the Kim mansion.He took his phone and was looking at the lock screen wallpaper.It was a childhood photo of Jay and his girl best friend's .Jungwon noticed his hyung and he spoke--

Jungwon:Hyung--I know whenever I ask about your lockscreen,you change the topic--How long are we gonna search your friend??

Jay:So what!!I won't stop searching her!!She is important for me!!

Jungwon:Hyung--why dont you say that you love her???I can clearly see it!!And,I cant see you getting hurt like this way!!!You are looking for her since last 4 years!!And,I think you should move on and I advised you to marry that Minjae and I am sorry hyung!!

Jay:I didnt want to marry that Minjae,you dummy--And,I said--I wont stop!!She must be somewhere in America!!And  I believe I will find her!!

Jungwon:I want to help you,hyung!But,you didnt tell me her name yet!!

Jay:I will find her by myself,Jungwon!!Dont take trouble for me!!

.....................................................

At my home--

It was night.We met grandma.Jenna was very happy to see her grandma.Later,I took them to my home.I gave them shelther..I was waiting for Lily.But,she isnt coming yet...What happened to that girl these days??

Right that time,someone came inside our home and it was Wonwoo oppa!

Y/n:Wonwoo oppa,you came.I got guests at home..

Wonwoo:Wait,what!!You brought them to our home???

To be continued.................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 63.7K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
292 0 19
I've always knew about my father since the day I could understand right and wrong, so I knew better to affiliate with gangs, mafias and cartels he wo...
90 1 49
He had a secret he didn't tell me
98.8K 6.8K 35
I don't know if he loves me or not, but I realized my love was real for him... Warning ⚠️ contains SMUT,