Blurred Lines | shouto.

By madwoozy

"Suddenly, all the love songs made sense." ☩ ☩ ☩ Yuna Y/N was not the type of girl to be envied. Nothing she... More

[01]: Pilot
[02]: Unapproachable
[03]: Match
[04]: Dead Meat
[05]: New Girl
[06]: Broken
Character Summary
[07]: Brisk Air
[08]: Pork Buns
[09]: Request
[10]: Improvement
[11]: Calvary
[12]: Pulling Punches
[13]: Burning
[14]: Limits
[15]: Blaze
[16]: Reject It
[17]: Firey
[18]: Hosu City
[19]: Improvise
[20]: Fear
[21]: Shouto
[22]: The Past
[23]: Feel Good
[24]: Catch
[25]: Bussin
[26]: Teamwork
[27]: Questions
[28]: Progress
[29]: Scars
[30]: Night-Terror
[31]: Refrain
[32]: Target
[33]: Fool
[34]: Trapped
[35]: Hostage
[36]: Strength
[37]: Be There
[38]: Outbreak
[39]: Frenzy
[40]: Alive
[41]: Just A Scratch
[42]: Approval
[43]: Study
[44]: Slip
[45]: Teasing
[47]: Concerns
[48]: They're After You
[49]: Moving
[50]: Company
[51]: Ultimate Moves
[52]: Support
[53]: Happy Shoppers
[54]: No
[55]: Escapee
[56]: Sink or Swim
[57]: Delinquency
SC: Vigilante Arc
[58]: Find Her
[59]: Not A Liability
[60]: Favourite Hero
[61]: Making Moves
[62]: Found You
[63]: Fighter
[64]: Mourn
[65]: Serendipity
[66]: Home
[67]: Good Start
[EPILOGUE]

[46]: Hickey

294 8 4
By madwoozy

"I didn't pin you as a biter."

Your thumb graces over the mouth-sized purple mark of skin that Shouto had left on the side of your neck. You looked at yourself in the mirror, trying to rub away the bruising, to no avail.

You let a small giggle loose before turning around to face him.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away."

You shook your head and dismissed him. "Don't worry. I liked it."

"No, I'm serious."

You cocked your head to the side, puckering your eyebrows upwards. "Me too."

"I lost control somehow, m-my brain turned to mush. I seriously don't know..." Shouto looked down at his hands as if he didn't recognise them. "I don't know why my body felt the need to do that to you-"

"It's a hickey, Sho. You didn't rip my throat out with your teeth."

You walked back over to him sitting on the edge of your bed, at an inwards battle with himself.

He looked up at you, helplessly.

"It-It's a bruise that my mouth...left on your skin. Y/N, I didn't even realise I was doing it!"

You smiled and simply sat down on his knees, cradling and facing him. With a cheeky grin, you wriggled further up onto his thighs, and wrapped your arms over his shoulders gently. You brought your face close to his, and took his full attention immediately.

"You've never heard of a hickey before?"

"I haven't."

The faint smell of his rich cologne filled your nose. Your breaths intertwined between your bodies.

"Well, how about I give you a proper introduction?"

Following his instincts, Shouto's hands find way around your waist. His left hand slips under your shirt and warms your skin.

You move your face to the left side of his face, resting right by the perfectly hot crook of his neck.

"Y-Yeah." he seethed a choppy breath. You felt his fingertips dig into your back slightly. "I want you to show me."

You grin, before pressing your lips into the perfect place on his neck.

Immediately, Shouto's grip on you tightens. His whole body tenses under you as your kisses turn into gentle nips and eventually, a rocking sucking feeling that sends your bodies into motion.

"Oh, god..." he whispered.

You fight the urge to giggle with the feeling of accomplishment, as your actions have Shouto writhing with excitement beneath you.

You can feel every inch of him.

And as both of Shouto's arms wrap about your whole back, pulling you in, you recognise his elevated sense of crave.

You finally pull away with a slow 'chu'.

You sit back on his knees and look at him, both of your faces red-hot but him very much so more disheveled than you.

"So?"

He looked completely taken aback.

"I lost control of my mind again. My body moved on its own." he thought aloud. "It's like hypnosis!"

"It's called 'being horny'," you chuckled, rocking one leg off of his lap, and standing beside him. "Now, come on, we have more studying to do."

Shouto's legs are shaky and unstable as he stands up, clearly very embarrassed.

He's smiling. You're smiling too.

And together, you can't help but laugh at the awkwardness.

-------

A brief knock at your front door drew your attention away from the textbooks before you on the floor. You raise an eyebrow and met eyes with Shouto, who appeared just as confused as you were.

Instinctively, you pushed yourself up from the floor and stood to your feet, ruffling your hair.

"Do you get visitors often?"

He sounded almost cautious or nervous with that question. So, just as unknowing as him, you shrug your shoulders and smile.

"Oh, all the time." you cracked your knuckles. "I'm practically drowning in friendships."

Somehow, Shouto managed to recognise your sarcasm. He hid his smile by biting his lip and looking to the side.

"Be right back." you muttered before leaving Shouto alone in your room.

You walked down the hall and towards the door, opening it shortly after. Your expression was bored and sleepy as you met the man standing outside your front door.

He stood lamely. Cloaked in dark, and offered a very short smile upon meeting your eyes.

"Oh, hey Aizawa."

"Yuna." he mumbled in quiet welcoming. "I must say, i'm surprised to see you've overcome your injuries so quickly."

You looked down at your arms, thinking about how true that statement was.

Considering how close to death you came only a short while ago, it was kind of remarkable that you were feeling so much better.

"And you're walking around?" he glanced down quickly, before looking up and sighing. "That was fast. How have you been holding up?"

"Everything is fine. Young bones heal fast."

Aizawa narrowed his eyes. "...I see."

"What can I help you with?" you asked. "Did you just come to check up on me?"

"No. Actually, I have something important to talk to you and your guardian about."

"Okay, well, Mae is actually out of town shopping for the day." you lied quickly. "But, come on in anyway."

"Sure." Aizawa slipped off his shoes before you could stop him, and he stepped inside.

Shouto silently appeared from around a blind corner, stepping into view with a confused expression that somewhat resembled a deer caught in the headlights.

Aizawa almost gasped. "To-Todoroki? What are you doing-"

Aizawa looked back at you, meeting your eyes and asking a silent question. It wasn't long before he got his answer.

He let out a huge sigh, "...Damn kids."

The two of you blush twin tints of pink, hiding your faces and trying to ignore the embarrassment coming from the elephant in the room.

Aizawa planned on ignoring the awkward fact entirely.

You led both him and Shouto towards the lounge room, where he sat on one couch and you and Shouto sat on the adjacent.

"Well i'll start off by explaining that it would be ideal for your guardian to be here for this conversation-as it does require her input."

"Sorry. She won't be back for a while." you glanced to the left, "But, go on anyway. Can I get you some coffee while we talk?"

Shouto shuddered at the mention of coffee-it brought him back to the catastrophe that had ensued a couple of hours ago.

"Sure. But, pay close attention."

You nodded and pushed up from the couch, and wandered towards the kitchen that was almost attached to the lounge room.

"So, the basic premise of this visit is to introduce to you a new project that has been brought up by U-A. And since Todoroki is here too...this can count for both of your visits. You'll both have to speak to your guardians on my behalf." Aizawa started talking slowly. "It is preferable that I personally get the chance to speak to the students' parents, to explain both the importance of this new phase, and also to formally ask for their permission and trust, putting your lives in our hands from this point onward."

"Our lives in your hands?" you asked, filling three mugs with two scoops of simple, instant coffee, while the kettle water came to a boil. "Well, i'm sure Mae is cool with whatever you're talking about. She's got rose coloured glasses with you."

Aizawa ignored your last statement, moving on quickly. "We built a dormitories building for the students at U-A. It is named 'Heights Alliance'."

Shouto listened attentively, resting his palms on his knees and staring at his teacher.

"Hm. Dorms? What for?" you poured the hot water into the cups, "Milk?"

"Black. Thanks." he mumbled. "And, it's for you."

You poured milk into your cup, and Shouto's, before adding some sugar just to Shouto's mug. Then you turned around carrying all three at once, and walked over to the coffee table, putting each mug in front of their respective owners.

Aizawa nod as thanks and picked up his coffee, bringing it to his lips.

"For me? Or, us?" You sat beside Shouto.

"For all of you. All of 1-A. But, i'm sure you can also recognise why I felt the need to speak with you personally, Yuna?"

You pursed your lips and took a big sip. "I guess, since that league is after me."

"Right. Since one of our students is an active target for such an unpredictable organisation, your situation gave us the final push we as a school needed to finalise this decision. With you and all the others moving into our on-campus dorms, we as pros and teachers can keep a close eye on you all, and better guarantee your safety, even out of school hours."

"...That makes sense." you wondered aloud.

"And you think this could guarantee Y/N's safety against the tracking of the league?" Shouto sat forward.

Aizawa shook his head. "There is no way for us to guarantee that. But, with the help of the dorms, we can certainly get a lot closer."

You and Shouto hummed in unison, understanding. Although, it was sort of a shock.

"If all goes to plan, you should be good to move in by the end of the week."

"So, what was-"

"I know what you're going to ask next: so don't. We can speak about what was promised when we are without company. Understood?"

You looked down into your lap.

Damn it.

"Please let me know what your guardian thinks about this plan." Aizawa glared at you, and then towards Shouto. "Todoroki, I'll be going past your house in about an hour and a half. Although I appreciate you...keeping watch over Yuna, you should meet me there, and sit present while I lodge this to your family."

He glanced at you, as if asking for permission.

Confusedly, you just shrugged, expressing your comfort and lack of concern for yourself.

"Yes, sir. I'll meet you there."

"Very well." he sighed, "Yuna, we do have details to discuss further before we move forward. And, although I understand Todoroki here has an understanding of your past situation, I still need to explain more to you in private, before we take the next step to housing you in the dorms."

You stood up from the couch, and Shouto followed you. You felt your heart start to weigh heavy in your chest, fully understanding what Aizawa meant by that.

"Come see me tomorrow on campus. We need to get on the same page about some things."

Your expression had fallen scared, but masked by some sort of bitter anger.

"Sure."

Aizawa's eyes were unfaltering, glaring at you. His look alone was saying a thousand words. Then, he turned to offer that same silent threat towards Shouto.

"I'll show myself out. See you tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.4K 43
˗ˏˋ [ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩, 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞. ] ˎˊ˗ ·𖥸· After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
169K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...
820K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...