Married to my best friend- 2...

By msjasly

She was his peace and he was her protector She was his saviour and he was her solace She was a cracker and he... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter - 34

6.3K 833 484
By msjasly

Recap: Sid and Yami confess their love and share their first kiss

***************

Sid looked Yami's face, her blush, swollen lips, eyes that didn't meet his, her hot breathe fanning his face, her palms fisting his shirt everything was enchanting. He cupped her face and rubbed her swollen lips gently with his thumb. He pecked her lip and she smiled still not looking at him. He again pecked her lips...and continued to peck until she looked at him.

Sid: finally decided to look at me ? Always look into my eyes Yami, I love watching your eyes...especially when I kiss you.

Sid kissed her again nibbling her lips and pinched her waist making her gasp and plunged his tongue tasting every corner of her mouth. He groaned and broke the kiss when a moan escaped her mouth litting his desires.

He carried her in bridal style and reached their room. He closed the door with his hind leg and  Yami locked it. He placed her on the bed and hovered her capturing her lips again. His hand was on her bare waist drawing circles slowly. 

They broke the kiss when their lungs were knocked out of air and he placed wet kisses on her cheeks, jawline and passed to her collarbone kissing and sucking. Yami's hand reached his locks and clutched in her fist. She hissed when he gave a bite on her pulse and kissed to soothe the pain.

Sid: You are mine Yami...forever....mine....

He took her hand in his and started peppering kiss on her arm till the tip of her fingers. Their breaths turned eratic and she curled her toes when he sucked her fingers and her core throbbed making her twist her thighs.

They were so lost in the heat of the moment and Sid raised only to tear away his shirt and he smirked when he saw Yami gawking at his bare torso.

Sid: All yours Mrs. Sid...you know not only to see.....

Yami took her trembling hands and touched his chest and Sid closed his eyes feeling her touch on him. Yami traced her palm from his nape and cupped his jaw. He kissed her palm holding his cheeks and she moved her palm down to his adam apple, her fingers gently tracing. She traced her palms over his front and moved to his back. She gently moved her palms from his shoulder to his waist. 

Sid was panting heavily as her palms touched every part of his torso rushing all his blood to south forming a tightness in his pant. 

Sid: Don't you think we should be equal in everything ? Want to know the effects of your touch on me ?

He laid completely on her burying his face in the crook of her nape making her feel the effect she had on him. Yami gasped when she felt something poke on her abdomen. 

Sid pecked her cheeks and the corner of her eyes.

Sid: Tell me Yami..should I make it equal ? Can I ?

Yami gulped and nodded her head. Sid smiled at her response and placed his hand on her shoulder to remove the pin that was holding the saree.  Before he could remove both their mobiles started ringing making Sid groaned in irritation. Yami smiled and tried to push him away to answer the call but Sid stopped her.

Sid: Let it ring Yami, we will answer later...not now....

She nodded and he removed the pin and threw it on the night stand. He clutched her pallu and was about to remove but again their mobiles started ringing at the same time.

Yami: Should be something urgent Sid or our mobiles won't ring at the same time. Let me answer it....

Sid let her go and Yami saw her mother calling and Sid saw his mother calling him.

Yami: Hello maa..

Jaya: Yamu, thatha keela vizhundhu adipattu irukaru ma..neeyum Sid um seekiram kelambi vaanga naanga already poitu irukkom. ( Yamu, your grand pa had fallen down and injured...you and Sid come fast..we are already on way )

Yami: Ayayo...

Sid cut the call and saw Yami crying. He wiped her tears and hugged her to console her.

Yami: Sid, nothing will happen to him right ? He is such a nice man ...lets go...it will take atleast 5 hours to reach Trichy...I will pack our things..

Sid hummed and Yami quickly started packing their things. Sid wore a shirt and looked at the room and his torn shirt on the floor. 

Sid Mv: Thatha pazhi vaangite la.. ( Grandpa you took your revenge ?)

Flashback:

A 17 year old Sid came running into Yami's home where her grandfather's 60th birthday was celebrated. In a hurry he bumped on to the birthday boy making him fall down and his forehead hit the corner of the table and little blood ooze from it.

Everyone panicked and rushed to help him but sid stood froze looking at Yami who was dressed cutely in a cindrella frock. When everyone was checking on grandpa Yami was checking on Sid if he was injured.

After giving first aid the party started and every one was back to celebration mode. Yami's grand pa pulled Sid holding his ear.

Grand pa: Deiii vaalu appadi ennada avasaram en thalaila kattu poda vechuta ? Paru en pondati feel panra ..( Hey naughty boy what was the hurry ? you got my head bandaged. See my wife is feeling bad )

Sid: Thatha neenga enna chinna payyana ? Ennavo pudhu mapilla madhiri feel panringa.( grandpa are you still young ? You are feeling like a groom now )

Grandpa: Appo pudhu mappilla dhan feel pannanuma ? Enakku matum chance kedacha unakku first night nadakka vida matten da...( So you ean that only a groom should feel ? If I get a chance then I will never your first night happen boy )

He pat his thigh and in return Sid pat his thigh in return.

Sid: appadiya ? enna panren nu parunga...Paati thatha va hall thoonga sollunga please.. ( Oh is it ? Watch what I will do now...Grand ma please let grandpa sleep in the hall today ..please )

He screamed and ran to Yami's grandma and pleaded holding her hand. Everyone laughed at their banters and Sid raised his collar when her grandma gave into his plea.

Grandpa: En time varum podhu pathukuren da unna.. ( I will take this to you when it will be my time )

Flashback ends.

Sid Mv: Kelava sonnapadiye senjutala nee. varen iru unna konnu podren... ( old man..you did what you said right ? wait..I will come and kill you ) 

Yami came back changed into her casuals and Sid took the bag from her hand and walked out wrapping a hand around her shoulder.

Sid: He is a strong body Yami..nothing will happen to him. See when we reach there he will be either eating or flirting with grandma..

They drove to Navin's apartment and took his car to reach Trichy. Yami laid her head on his shoulder and slept soon. Early morning Sid parked the car before the three storey house and gently shook Yami to wake her.

They got from the car and Sid took the luggage and entered inside the home and saw the maids have started their work for the day but other than them no one was to be seen.

Yami: what if grand pa is in hospital and we came home ? call amma and check which hospital he is in so that we can go there.

Sid: I don't think Yami. They would have messaged us to reach hospital directly. Lets ask the maid.

Sid called the maid but before that Karpagam came out of a room and saw the couple standing in the centre of the home.

Karpagam: Sid, Yami....you both here ?

She gave a deadly glare to Sid gritting her teeth.

Karpagam: you don't have the habit of reading messages is it ?

Sid stood confused and pulled out his mobile from his pocket and saw a message from Karpagam.

" Appa is fine, stay back and I will handle here..All the best for your new begining "

Sid closed his eyes mentally cursing him and opened his eyes now looking at Karpagam.

Sid: you could have called us ...

Karpagam: How could I ? Everyone wanted you here and my mobile was dying out of charge I managed to send a message and your family was close watching me. Now enjoy your day here.

Yami: Grandpa ?

Karpagam: He went out for walking already to check on the farms. 

She was about to go back to her room but Sid stopped her.

Sid: You are my favourite aunty and now my mother in law...sweet and beautiful lady..please help me....please...I will do whatever you say ...I will buy anything you want.

Karpagam: Let me see...now I will take you both to a room. Take rest for sometime.

Sid turned to Yami and cocked his eyebrows.

Yami: I m tired and need to sleep....

Sid Mv: Car la thoongitu dhana di vandhe ? ( didn't you sleep all the way in the car girl ?)

Karpagam: I m still here my dear son in law....

Yami giggled and they heard a scream and turned towards the sound. Karpagam's daughter Sharmi came running to Yami and engulfed her in a hug. 

Sharmi: Hello Sid anna...sorry sorry..mams. (brother in law) I m taking my sister with me. I missed her a lot...

She pulled Yami along with her leaving Sid slump his shoulder in defeat. He was standing looking at her disappearing figure. Karpagam patted his shoulder and he turned to her with a grumpy face.

Karpagam: Poi nalla thoongu adhu dhan panna mudiyum inga irukka vara. ( go...and sleep well. you can do only that until you stay here )

Sid sighed and walked to the room that was shown to him.

*********************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 55.5K 90
Love is always a magic when it blooms between the souls who are born for together. Two souls Aryan Chaitanya and Sanjana Krishnan fall in love with...
461K 30.3K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
220K 14.3K 47
"What have I done? I should have told my brother that I'm not interested in this marriage, especially with the guy who looks at me as if I were his p...
1.7M 141K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...