New Normal (GxGxG)

Por See_you_feel_you

Sequel to Normal To Us A bigger family means more challenges and hardships to face. Alex, Stephanie and Maya... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 13

2.6K 156 111
Por See_you_feel_you

Maya's POV

Alex parks the car in the driveway but nobody moves. I take a deep breath in and throw my head back with a loud groan. Alex reaches over to hold my hand and then talks in a low voice.

"If you feel like screaming at her, just leave the room."

"And don't throw anything"

"I'm not going to throw anything" I chuckle. "I'm not mad anymore, I just want to know why."

"We'll be right there if you need us okay" Stephanie says from the back and I look at her with a appreciative smile.

"Yes, so can we go in? I have to pee" Alex says in a nervous tone which makes us laugh and get out the car.

"You should really see someone about that" I suggest in a serious tone as we walk up to the front door.

"Nobody can help me with this" she sighs. "This is one of the sacrifices for having a baby."

Stephanie and I immediately reach out to give her some comforting kisses. "And we appreciate that so much baby"

"We love you"

She only chuckles but enjoys the affection before we walk through the front door.

"Hello my darlings"

We smile at the first person we see and greet my dad with warm hugs. The next person to come around the corner is my mother and I can tell she is busy with dinner.

We all walk to the kitchen and as we enter I see Willow and Hailey busy cutting up some vegetables.

"This makes me so happy" I smile. "You can come work for me anytime."

"Not a chance" Willow is the first to respond.

"I'm also okay, thanks sis" Hailey follows after with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah, you two are terrible at this" I sigh as I look down at the cutting board.

"Maya I swear-"

"Woah" my mother cuts in right as Willow gives me death glare. "Can we please not fight about this?" She pleads. "Jamie is waiting for you outside."

"I love you Willy" I chuckle and give her a big fat kiss on the cheek.

"Maya! Stop!" She laughs and throws me with a piece of potato.

"Yes, please stop" Stephanie groans and I laugh at her disgusted look. She hates it when I tease Willow with that nickname, only because she hates the word.

I've tried using it in relation with Jonah's penis but everytime a clear shiver would run down her spine.

"Sorry baby" I laugh and blow her a kiss before I walk out the kitchen.

I take a deep breath as I look through the glass door and see Jamie sitting on the couch outside.

I walk outside and close the door behind me. Jamie is looking right at me as she pulls her feet up on the couch. I can feel the whole mood change and I'm not surprised. Our relationship has taken a hit this week and it's mostly my fault. I wasn't the supportive sister I had to be.

I let her down and that's why we have to talk right now.

"If you're going to yell at me, can you please just do it later? I just want-"

"I'm not going to yell" I cut her off and take a seat right in front of her on the table.

She takes a deep breath and I can see her shoulders slumping in defeat. Even though I'm still mad at her, I've realized that yelling at her or expressing my anger about this won't make things better. This has to be a serious conversation and for that to happen, she needs a chance to talk as well.

"I already told mom and dad about the affair" she says in a soft tone. "But Hailey and Willow doesn't know. And if you don't mind, I don't want them to know"

"Okay" I nod with a sympathetic smile.

"And nobody knows about the baby" she whispers and I see her glancing over to the windows behind me.

This time my expression isn't much a sympathetic smile but a slight annoying groan which I couldn't keep in. She immediately picked up on it and just shook her head.

"Sorry" I quickly apologize and sit up straight. "Can we please just talk about it first?"

"Maya-"

"Please just tell me why?" I ask in a soft tone.

She stays quiet for a few seconds and then a tear slips from her eyes but she wipes it away before it could fall down her cheek.

"Lucas is willing to go for counseling and try to fix our marriage." She breathes out without looking at me. "And if we can work things out, I don't think a baby from my mistakes, coming into our family will be such a good idea. He or she will be a constant reminder of how I almost ruined our marriage or broke up our family."

"Do you think he will forgive you?"

She lets out a soft chuckle and wipes away some tears. "I'm not the only who cheated Maya."

"What?" I sit forward in shock.

"Our marriage has been crumbling for about two years." She sighs. "He has been traveling a lot, working late, going out for drinks and only coming home at two in the morning."

I just sit there and look at her with the same confusion and shock on my face.

"So yeah, I got lonely and I went looking for attention." She sighs. "It sucks being a woman" she laughs and runs her fingers through her hair. "Men can just fuck around and have a great time but we as woman have to think about the consequences. And that one time, when you forget to go buy the fucking morning after pill, you find yourself sitting on the bathroom floor crying, alone."

"Jamie, I'm so sorry" I sigh. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was embarrassed" she chuckles. "I kept thinking where it all went wrong. Did me being a mom not do it for him anymore?"

"No, come on. You are a great mom"

"Yes, that's the problem" she sighs. "I was just a mom, I wasn't a wife. Lucy became my number one priority and there's nothing wrong with that but I neglected him. My whole day revolves around Lucy."

"But-" I pause and just stare at her not knowing what to say.

"I can't fight about this anymore Maya" she breathes out in desperation. "Especially not with you."

"I'm not fighting Jamie."

"I just need you to be on my side and support me with this."

"I am, I promise" I say and get up to take a seat next to her. "I'm sorry I was angry. It was just a lot for me to process."

"It's okay, I just need our relationship to be okay before I can even try to fix my marriage. I can't do this without you."

"Don't worry about that" I say in a gentle tone. "You know I'm always here for you, no matter what."

"Thank you" she smiles and wipes her tears away before I pull her into me for a big hug.

"And when this is over and you want me to kick Lucas in the face, just tell me okay?"

"Okay" she softly chuckles in my neck.

"You'll be okay Jamie" I whisper and kiss her cheek.

"Maya, I love him so much" she says and pulls away from me.  "These last two weeks have been awful without him." She softly cries. "I have to fix my marriage and I feel like the worst person in the world but I can't do that and keep the baby."

"Okay, it's okay" I say in a soft tone and hold onto both her hands. "Just take one thing at a time and please know that I'll be here no matter what okay?"

"Thank you" she smiles.

"Okay, how about we go join everyone inside and enjoy our dinner?" I suggest and quickly help fix her makeup.

"Yeah, I'm fucking hungry" she chuckles as we stand up.

We walk back into the house and Jamie goes to the bathroom. I hear my parents talking in the kitchen and I assume that's where everyone is gathered. Just as I enter, the first person I see is my mom with an unreadable expression on her face.

I realize that only my parents are in the kitchen which leaves me a bit confused.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" My dad asks me and comes around the counter to give me a hug.

"Yeah we're okay" I smile and nod my head. "You should be proud, we had a proper adult conversation."

"What?" He gasps and my mother steps closer with a curious look.

"After all these years" she chuckles.

"Oh ha ha" I roll my eyes. "Where are my wives?"

"Hailey needs some fingers to play with." My mother says in a casual way as she turns around but my brain is seizing a bit.

"Excuse me, what?"

My father laughs and walks past me but my mother just turns around with a confused frown.

"She needs to practice her manicures for college."

I take a deep breath and hold myself steady against the counter for a few seconds.

"Mom, you can't use fingers and play in the same sentence. Especially when my wives are involved."

My dad is right next to me, laughing a bit harder and I can't help but chuckle with relief.

"Maya!" She gasps and I can see she is embarrassed. "That is not what I meant."

"Well that is where my thoughts went, jeez" I laugh and just then Jamie comes into the kitchen as well.

"What happened?"

"Apparently our sister is playing with Alex and Stephanie's fingers upstairs."

"Where?" Jamie smiles with excitement and my mother gasps a little louder.

"That is not what I said" she laughs in objection.

"Well, I'll have to see for myself because I don't know what to believe anymore." I laugh and start walking out the kitchen.

"I wanna come too"

I hear my dad lose it in the kitchen and I laugh as Jamie holds onto my arm before we make our way to the stairs.

As we get upstairs we hear talking in Hailey's room and we walk over to her door.

We peak our heads inside and see Alex and Willow laying on her bed while Stephanie is sitting at a table with Hailey while she is busy with her hand.

"I'm a little dissapointed." Jamie whispers and I push her into the room with slight chuckle.

"Hey you guys" Alex smiles as we go over to the bed.

They make some room for us to sit but I move as close as I can to Alex. 

"Okay Hailey, you can continue" Willow says as we all sit back against the headboard.

"So then this Gemma girl flips out completely and everyone in class just starts laughing"

Jamie and I obviously missed half of the story but the rest of them gasp with a slight chuckle. I only smile and focus my attention on Alex's hand that's laced with mine. She gives it a slight squeeze and I turn my head to look at her.

I know what she wants to ask me but she doesn't need to use any words. I just give her a quick wink and a small smile hoping it'll be enough for now.

"Okay since everyone is here" Willow speaks up and stands up from the bed with a slightly nervous appearance. "I have some news"

"Oh gosh" Jamie groans and rubs her temples which is exactly the same way I wanted to react.

I don't have the energy for more unexpected news now.

"No, this is good news" she smiles and then takes a deep breath. "I'm going to propose to Kylie"

"Awwhh yay!" The first reaction is from Hailey but Willow isn't really interested in her reaction, she keeps glancing between the rest of us.

Buy I think Alex, Stephanie and I have the same thought. Why the fuck does everyone want to get married now? 

"That is awesome Will" I smile and stand up from the bed.

"Really?" She says taking a deep breath and I realize she was waiting for my approval which she doesn't need.

"Of course" I smile and give her a tight hug.

"It's about time" Jamie chuckles and then I feel her arms wrapping around us.

Alex is the next person to give her a hug and I can see the relief falling off Willow's shoulders. Stephanie smiles and they share a hug as well which then leads to a few soft cheers around the room.

"Now I want to get married too" Hailey whines from the side but all of us turn to her with serious expressions.

"No!"

.....

We finally take our seats at the dining room table and I have taken my place at the one end with both my wives on either side of me.

My mom made us an amazing dinner and we enjoyed it with some casual conversation. We caught up with everyone's lives and of course Alex got a chance to tell a few of her hospital stories. She knows they all love it and she always just tells the happy stories.

She keeps the sad ones for herself but sometimes she needs to talk about it. And sometimes she needs to talk about it at three in the morning. So then we'll make some tea and give her our full attention and support.

"Can we get some dessert now?" Hailey asks with an excited smile and my mom gives her the all clear with a subtle nod.

"I'll go help her" Stephanie offers and stands up as well.

"And I need to use the bathroom" Alex whispers and stands up just as Stephanie passes her.

"Can I get us another bottle of wine?" My dad asks as he stands up.

Everyone agrees with his suggestion except for Jamie of course and as he walks out the dining room I look at my mom and she gives me a subtle smile.

I stand up and follow him to the wine cabinet, away from everyone else. The original plan was for them to tell my sisters about their move but I want to talk to him first.

I lean against the doorway and watch as he scans through his cabinet for the perfect bottle. I think that's where I got my obsession for good wine. He doesn't drink cheap wine, he wants the best.

And his collection shows it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks in a gentle tone as he picks up a bottle. He hasn't seen me but I assume he knew I would follow him.

"I just have one question, dad" I sigh but stand in one place.

"You want to know why?" He asks and turns around to look at me.

"No" I smile. "Is it sometime soon?"

"No sweetheart" he smiles and a relieving breath leaves my chest.

"Then I think this conversation can wait for another day" I smile and he gives me a warm smile as he walks over to me. "A lot has happened today." I sigh and rest my head back against the doorframe.

"Is Jamie okay?" He asks me in a low voice and I can see the concern in his eyes.

"I'll take care of her, dad"

"I know you will" he smiles and puts a comforting arm around my shoulder. "But I got this bottle for her, will you drink with her?"

I look at the bottle and see the label says non alcoholic. I try hiding my shocked expression and just clear my throat with a soft chuckle.

"Don't even try to deny it" he laughs. "I know my daughters and I know how emotional a woman gets when she's pregnant."

"Dad, she's just-"

"You don't have to explain" he smiles.

I feel my heart race a bit because they know she's pregnant but they don't know that's she's going to get an abortion.

"I'll talk to her don't worry" he smiles and we start walking back towards the dining room.

As we come around the corner everyone is back in their seats but I motion for both my wives to move a little closer to me.

"You okay baby?" Stephanie whispers in my ear and her hand softly squeezes mine.

"I'm okay" I whisper back and turn my head to give her a soft kiss.

"Do you need anything from us?" She asks in a low voice.

"No baby" I smile. "But I like having you this close to me."

I look over at Alex who was in conversation with my dad about the new bottle of wine. She didn't hear us talk but she held my other hand securely in her lap.

"I think before we eat our dessert" Jamie starts with a big smile and looks over at Willow. "We have something to celebrate."

"Jamie, no" she says in a low voice but her eyes are big with shock.

"Oh shit" she whispers back. "Haven't you told them?"

"No" she sighs and covers her eyes.

"Tell us what?" My mom asks.

"I uhmm" she stutters and shifts in her seat.

"Just tell them Will" I smile. "It's okay"

"Well, I wanted to tell you guys in a more intimate and private conversation but uhhmm" she pauses and takes a breath which makes Jamie reach out for her hand in support.

"I'm going to ask Kylie to marry me." She says in a rushed tone and her face goes as red as a tomato.

It wasn't long till my mother jumped up from her seat with joy. She goes around the table to give her a hug and my father was close behind for his congratulating hug.

My mom has stolen Hailey's chair and has a lot of questions for Willow which doesn't suprise me.

We are all happy for Willow and I understand why she was a little nervous. It's a big step in their relationship but I think they are meant for each and I honestly can't wait for their wedding.

And honestly this news is something we all needed today.

.......

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 40.8K 49
Completed✔️ Disclaimer: I wrote this when I was 15 so it is a bit cliché, and many mistakes in the story:) All Brooklyn's life, she's been more of a...
165K 5.9K 23
In life, there are many firsts. A first kiss. A first love. A first heartbreak. I, Sam, would like to share all of that with you, my life story. My l...
83.4K 603 4
(IF YOU ARE NOT READING IT ON WATTPAD THEN IT IS STOLEN) DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS BOOK AS A FANFIC. PLEASE. ( Book II ) ( Can be read as a stand-alo...
186 42 22
2 people, same university. Both have very similar backstories. Both grew up without their biological parents. Neither know who their parents are, and...