I Wanna Be.

By TyFlawed

Omani just want wants to be loved in world that tells her women like her don't deserve it. This book have m... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
35

Part 21

1.8K 89 7
By TyFlawed

                                                                           Rome

                                                Seeing Dro made me cautious. I just knew it was about to be some shit. I didn't know if I wanted to invite them in or not. Mani was unpredictable and could make things way worse than they are.

 "You not gone invite me in," Dro said taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yea, y'all can come in," I replied.

                                          I moved aside from the door and let them in. Brittany and Dro both sat on the couch. Mani was peeking from out of the kitchen. When we both caught eye contact, I gave her a look that let her know to stay her ass right where the fuck she was at. I looked in the direction of her room, signaling to her that she could also go to her room. She just stood in the kitchen, but I bet her ass was probably too scared to move.

"So what's up Dro," I said.

"What's good with you," he replied. "I think you know why I'm here," he said.

                                     "Iight so let's talk," I replied." He pulled a cigar out of his shirt pocket and the cutter for it. He clipped the end of the cigar then lit it up and started to smoke. I scrunched my face up because I ain't even smoke in my shit. So the nerve of this nigga, and I won't lie, that shit was getting to me.

                                       He started to talk. You know I think of you as my son. So I'm not understanding why you dated my daughter behind my back. He drew the smoke from the cigar and quickly exhaled to ensure he didn't inhale any of the smoke, then continued. Then to top that all off, you have my daughter playing as your damn mistress in your sham of a marriage. I mean, I get she is an adult too, but imma hold you responsible for this shit.

"Nah, dro, It wasn't like that," I said

                                    "Nigga don't talk while I'm talking," he shouted causing Brittany to flinch. Where the fuck is your manners he said. I was trying to keep calm outta respect, but I felt my body beginning to heat up. I was getting pissed.

                               Not only did you have her ass playing as your side woman. "You couldn't even protect her from your fat fake-ass wife," he said. You know we always had conversations about me wanting to keep my daughter out of my business because of all the drama it brings, so I guess I'm trying to fucking understand what gave you the right to put her in yours.-

Dro, bruh.

                                    Nigga cut me the fuck off again, he said. He pulled out his nine from the holster and placed it on the table. That shit made me infuriated this bitch ass nigga was threatening my life. It made me wanna kill him and Brit right here on the spot. But I got caught slippin' and I ain't have my shit on me.

                                           "Look at my daughter's face Rome," he said. I wasn't paying attention to Brittany but when I did get a look at her she looked completely different. Her eye was black but it wasn't swollen and she had a few small lumps on her forehead. Her lip was swollen and a deep cut went down the edge of her bottom lip. She had a couple of bruises on her body; you could tell because of the discoloration they left behind, and you could also see the semi-healed scratches on her face and body. Just seeing her alone let me know that Mani did beat her ass in that bathroom. I guess since Mani was Mani that was just very hard for me to believe.

                                       That bitch you call a wife did that to my child's beautiful face, so I need you to answer this for me. Fuck the excuses, hell fuck whatever happened, he said. Just answer me this. What are we gonna do about this situation? If you answer correctly, all this shit will go away, and we can return to being what we once were. "So think long and hard about how you will answer," he said.

I was baffled, I wanted to know who the fuck this nigga thought he was. My father has way more connections than him, but I didn't want to get my OG involved. "You can answer me now," he said.

"Look, Dro, I'll pay for her hospital bills and cosmetic surgery if she needs any. I didn't want this to happen, but I do want everything to return to normal.

"Nah, It's not returning to normal," Brittany said. "Shut yo ass up," Dro told her.

This is what imma need, Rome. Imma need yo bitch head on a stick. So make a choice it's either us or her, Dro declared.

"Bruh, you know I can't choose between y'all, you putting me in a bad spot," I said.

"Putting you in a bad spot," he chuckled.

"What like you putting my daughter in a bad spot," he asked. 

                                          Nah my nigga she put herself in a bad spot when she hurt my fucking son. I couldn't hold my anger in no more. "What makes her ass more important than my fucking child," I asked. "So, it's okay for you to be angry because Brittany got her ass handed to her but it's not okay for Mani to be angry about Brittany burning my fucking son," I said.

"It was a mistake, Rome," Brittany spoke up.

                                  "No the fuck it wasn't," Mani said as she came out of the kitchen and walked into the living room. "Aye man, chill yo ass out," I said turning toward Mani's direction trying to stop shit from going left. "No, chill for what, Mani continued. That bitch told me she burned my baby on purpose because she was mad at you.

No, I did not tell you that you fat ass lying bitch," Brittany said.

Fat, Fat, Fat, Bitch that's all you can say but say it to my face you goofy ass bitch, and watch imma beat your ass up again you stupid hoe," Mani said.

                                                            "Chill the fuck out," I said. I was now facing Mani. Chill, I mouthed, and she rolled her eyes. I turned back in Brittany and Dro's direction, I was about to finish talking but Brittany stood up stopping my train of thought. "Bitch imma kill you," Brittany said. She picked Dro's gun up from off the table and pointed in Mani's direction. You gone die for what you did to my face, you stupid hoe. Mani giggled and said, "Fuck you bitch while crossing her arms," in an, I don't give a fuck stance.

"Brittany calm yo ass down," I spoke. If you shoot her "It's up", I'm telling you that shit right now ya heard me.

                                       "Oh so now you care about this bitch more than me Rome," she voiced. What about me and everything that we had? "What about all the shit we have been through Rome," Brittany continued to talk. She came in and fucked everything up. I hate that you got this bitch pregnant; that could have been me.

I'm married Brit, ain't nothing I can do about that shit. " So you married now," she stated. You have been married nigga but that didn't stop you before Rome.

"Well it's stoppin' me now," I replied.

"Fuck you being married," she started to cry. You have no idea what this bitch put me through. Yo, ass don't even know but I was 2 months fucking pregnant, Rome. That bitch killed our baby, she yelled. The fight made me miscarry our baby Rome.

                                   "What, two months pregnant," I said. Ain't no way is what I wanted to say, but I decided against it. I was trying to think about the time and dates, but I wasn't sure if that baby was mine or not. "I guess you don't care though, right Rome," she said while rubbing her stomach with her free hand. I guess you don't--- Dro cut Brittany off from talking and said Shoot that bitch..

Aye, don't do this shit because if you shoot her, I promise yo ass gon' regret that shit.

"Shoot that bitch Brit you know I got you," Dro said.

I stood up from the couch and moved in Mani's direction. I was ahead of her by a foot. "Man, yall chill," I said to the both of them.

Brit fuck what that lil nigga talking bout, shoot that bitch. Dro was instigating his ass off.

Brittany, I got louder, if you hurt her imma fuck over you, I promise that shit.

  "Fuck over who," Dro said and snatched the gun from Brittany's hand. He pointed the gun toward Mani, and she finally understood that she was in trouble. That bad girl act left quickly now that she saw her life was in jeopardy.'

"So what now," Dro asked me. If I shoot this bitch you gone fuck over me, he asked but I didn't reply.... "

"Oh, you quiet now lil nigga but you made a bold ass claim, so the real nigga in me wanna test that fucking theory out," Dro said.

.                                             I wasn't leveling with them anymore; my irritation was at 100. I said the shit one last time, If anyone of you hurt my wife, I swear. Nah, I don't swear; I put my life on it imma meet y'all ass in hell. Iight, bet was all Dro said, and the bullet released from the chamber. I jumped in Mani's direction without any hesitation then I went down. I didn't feel the bullet that pierced through my upper thigh because of the adrenaline that was going through my body. Rome, Mani screamed, oh my god Rome she came running to me.

Dad stop you shot him I heard Brittany saying in the background. 'I don't give a fuck," Dro conveyed. Just know you have started some shit. You bitch ass nigga, I was still talking shit.

"Oh, you ain't learn who you fucking with yet," Dro said.

                                       He approached Mani and me and stood over us with his gun pointed. I manage to lift my body over Mani. In this position, We were face-to-face. Her eyes had nothing but fear in them. She was crying, but I managed to wipe the tears from running down her cheek. You good I got you, I tried to reassure her. She started apologizing, Rome, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. "I should have listened to you, she said." Nah, you were right; I was the stupid one for letting that bitch get away with hurting my seed.

"That bitch," Dro had spoken. Nigga you gone keep disrespecting my daughter he said. I guess imma have to teach yo bitch ass a lesson. Oh and here I was willing to forgive yo bitch ass for killing Key-lo, Nigga you thought I wasn't gonna know what you did. I was low-key proud of you for going up against me. Key-lo doesn't mean shit to me but did you actually think you were gonna get away with fucking with both my daughter and money. "Just know you choose that bitch life over your own," he said. The loud sound from the bullet leaving the chamber the second time let me know I was knocking at death's door. No, please; Mani's scream was the last thing I heard and darkness shortly took over.

Thoughts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 30.7K 44
two sided POV read and learn👀👀
2.5K 20 25
Your a broken hearted girl not wanting to get hurt again 😔
47.9K 2.1K 37
Sequel to Bi-polar Love ❤️
18.3K 463 63
The everyday life of a plus sized mixed girl 🌹 Based On True Events 🌹