Unusual | Supernatural

By beyond-reality

They found her weak and almost dead in Crowley's monster prison, guarded by a dozen demons. The Winchester br... More

Prologue
Hello, Goodbye.
We Meet Again
Mama's Little Helper
Freedom
The Trade
Not A Deal Breaker
Slave The Master
Infernal Hymn
Princess
Purgatory
Well, Hello Winchester.
Wings
Home Sweet Home
Goodbye, My Friend.
Get Back In The Game
Hunter In Training
Untraveled Thoughts
Mistakes Were Made
Drunken Mistakes
Let's Get Medieval
Out of The Friendzone
The First Case
The Second Trial and Hardest of Them All.
Falling Angels
Are you ready?
Are You Ready? 2.0
Something Wicked
Don't Leave
Moving Out and On?

Challenge Me

6K 158 6
By beyond-reality

Katherine breathed deeply, gripping the gun in her hands. Her eyes narrowed as she focused on the old beer can. It's located twenty steps away from her, resting on top of an big and wicked tree root. Katherine's lips parted, breathing deeply one more time before pulling the trigger. The bullet went straight into the old beer can. Katherine grinned proudly, aiming the gun at the ground.

"That's what I'm talkin' about!" Dean cheered proudly, taking a swing of his beer.

The lessons Dean had been giving Katherine were paying off. The Winchesters and Katherine had taken a moment to stretch their legs on the side of the road near a patch of woods. She took advantage of the breather to practice on her aim. Sam scoffed before taking a swig of his beer. Human Katherine was starting to grow on Sam. At first it shook him the fact that Katherine wasn't the worst company in the world. She knew how to have fun and he had to admit her jokes were funny as hell.

"You know," Sam spoke. "You don't suck at shooting."

Katherine half grinned at Sam's subtle compliment. The younger's surprised words making her feel good about her new learned skill. She placed the gun in the band of her jeans at the small of her back, grabbed a new beer from the cooler, and leaned against Baby.

"Sam Winchester," Katherine rested a hand above her hip. "Are you giving me a compliment?"

Sam shook his head with a half smirk. "First and last."

"You know I can also kick ass," Katherine said. "How about a one on one?"

He cocked an eyebrow, speaking before having another sip. "Pass."

Katherine clicked her tongue, glancing above her shoulder to see Dean. He's taking a swing of his beer, eyes lost into the woods. "How about you?"

Dean almost spit his beer, looking at her. "Really?"

A smirk grew on Katherine's face, She wasn't intimidated by Dean. She sat her beer on top of the Impala before proceeding with total confidence. Katherine left her jacket next to her beer on the Impala's hood. Katherine's challenging look began to get under Dean's skin. Dean took his olive jacket off, throwing it to his brother.

"Ready to get-"

Dean's words were cut short by Katherine's first punch, right into his firm stomach. He stood back, amused and shocked at the same time.

Katherine did little jumps. "No talking."

Dean exhaled and stood up straight. "We're serious, huh?"

"Very," she grinned, throwing another punch.

Unlike the first one, this one didn't even came near Dean's body. His trained reflex shoved her fist up into the air. Katherine found fighting with Dean amusing. She loved putting his highly skills to task. Their fighting skills were kind of similar from Sam's perspective. His eyes were narrow as he witnessed them fight. Dean's precise and forward moves reflected on Katherine's. Her agile and fast movements stood out, Dean was throwing a punch when she already had thrown two. A kick to the stomach sent Dean to the ground, her body going with him and putting Dean into a wrestle key.

Katherine panted. "Feeling like giving up?"

Dean squinted his eyes, grabbing Katherine's hand and slightly twisting it. She let out a painful groan softening her grip. He took the chance, changing positions so that she is the one on her back while he is in complete control of the hold.

"Wanna tap out?" Dean winked.

She inhaled deeply, the corners of her lips softly turning into a smirk.

"Okay, kids. I think we should hit the road and find that tattoo shop," Sam spoke.

Katherine and Dean stared into each other's eyes, both breathing heavily. In that moment, the sexual tension started to get the best of them. Dean felt like he was being drowned by Katherine's beauty. His body slowly started to get closer to hers, her eyes staring at his plump lips slowly approaching her. Sam got instantly uncomfortable witnessing this scene.

"When ever you decide to get off me, Dean..." Katherine's words stopped Dean from moving forward. "Unless you wanna change scenarios?"

Dean glimpsed at the ground, before standing up with a smirk. Their eyes didn't met again afterwards. Katherine grabbed his helping hand, standing up and fixing her clothes.

"Nice match,"' she patted Dean's shoulder on her way towards the backseat.

-

"Where do you want it?" The big guy covered in tattoos asked Katherine.

She pouted her lips, thinking in silence for a good place. She turned to look at Sam and Dean, questioning them with her raised eyebrows and wide eyes. Dean understood her silent language and showed the piece on his chest. Once again, Katherine pouted. Only this time she shook her head. Then it hit her like a lightning bolt she grinned at the tattoo artist.

"Behind my neck."

The tattoo artist nodded. 'My I suggest your hip as great spot?"

Dean cleared his throat, gripping his fist inside his pockets. "Keep it professional buddy."

He glared at the man undressing Katherine with his eyes. Dean's pinched eyebrows and glare shouted one thing: I'll shoot you. For Katherine's surprise, Sam mimicked his older brothers glare. Katherine felt oddly protected, seeing as this was the first time either of them had show any emotion towards her. The tattoo artist was clearly intimidated by the two glares. He swallowed and nodded. The process didn't last long. It also didn't hurt as much as Katherine expected.

Sam found a new case where a kid had been abducted by something. By the time they strolled into town, the demon was already gone, the trio decided to stay at the motel before hitting the road once again. Tonight Katherine and Dean won't be sharing a bed, this time the room had a couch for her to sleep on.

The room was dark. The only source of light was coming from the cars outside and the screen of Dean's laptop. Walking out of the bathroom, she glanced over to see Sam knocked out on his bed. Katherine grabbed the healing cream for her brand new tattoo.. She groaned softly when her hands were having trouble finding the tattoo behind her neck. Dean glanced at her struggle. He felt hesitant to the thought of helping her. Ignoring the warning thought telling him to stay put and keep minding his business. He scoffs softly with a slight smile and stands up to help her.

"Let me," Dean took the cream from her hands.

Katherine lifted her hair up, biting her lower lip when Dean's fingers touched her skin. Never in a million years had she expected Dean's touch to be so pleasant. How can a tough men like Dean manage to be this gentle? She asked herself. Katherine stared at Dean while he focused on rubbing the cream gently on top of your brand new tattoo. Apart from the fighting, this might be the first gently physical contact both of them have ever had. Katherine let the feeling of comfort in for the first time. Suddenly, a lightening bolt lite up lighted the room, and their eyes met in the mirror.

"I think that should do it." Dean cleared his throat.

''Thank you," She grabbed the bottle from Dean's hands without looking him in the eye.

Dean hid himself inside the bathroom. Glaring at his reflection on the mirror, his head shaking slowly.

'I can't. No. She is a ex-monster for God's sake.' Dean thought.

That night, neither of them slept much, both thinking about the mixed up feelings eating at their souls. It wasn't right. It wasn't possible but it was certainly happening. With the sunrise Katherine got up, took a shower, and walked through town. By the time she came back, the boys were already up.

"Where were you?" Sam asked.

Katherine lifted the bag full of breakfast, her eyes meeting Castiel's after a while.

"Wings?!"

Dean and Katherine were confused by Castiel's story of how he managed to get out. The three of them experienced Purgatory. There was no such thing as an easy way out. Everyone decided to ignore the topic when Mrs. Tran called asking for help. All the abductions were moves ordered by Crowley, who'd been taking prophets from all over the world.

Mrs. Tran finally got to the meeting point. To their, surprise she wasn't alone. A captured demon laid inside of her trunk. After a couple tries and a few small stab wounds, the demon told them Crowley's location. Katherine was beyond annoyed when she ended up being the mother's babysitter, having to wait at least an hour for the boys to rescue her kid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 126 20
Raelynn Michaels grew up with the Winchester brothers. Her daddy died on a hunt with John Winchester. John promised her father in his dying moments t...
30.7K 749 20
"I was put in here because they thought I was insane, but I'm not. I might hear voices in my head, but that doesn't mean I'm crazy. This supernatural...
73.5K 3.1K 49
πˆπ‘π‘π„π’πˆπ’π“πˆππ‹π„ ❝ π˜¨π‘–π‘£π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘Ž 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛, π˜ͺ π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 ❞ β”β”β˜†βŒ’*. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗅𝖻𝖾𝗋...
255 15 13
My name is Katherine Winchester (my brothers call me Katy cat to annoy me) and with my two older brothers we were dragged into the family business wh...