My Innocent Baby Boy

By Mehersingh13

Ever heard of those stories where the girl falls first but the boy falls harder? Yep. Exactly the same thing... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
10 YEARS
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
UM HELLO?!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End.
Surprise!

Chapter 10

335 15 4
By Mehersingh13

The next day was a Saturday.

Hea woke up to the loud noise of her doorbell ringing.

"Who the fuck is it this early morning?" She mumbled, getting out of bed.

Opening the door, immediately she slammed it shut after seeing who were at the door.

"No. No. Not this fucking early." Hea scrambled to lock the door but unfortunately it was opened by the persons outside.

"Wassupppp bish?" They smiled after chorusing.

"It's fucking 7 am, you hoes." She facepalmed, groggily.

"You know you love us." They barged in her house and took a seat on her couch, making themselves comfortable.

"Kang Daniel. Jung Hoseok. Min Yoongi. Please tell me why your royal highnesses decided to grace me with your presence this fine EARLY morning." Sarcasm dripped from her voice.

"We're having an outing babe."

"At 7 in the morning, Min Yoongi?!"

"Chill cuz. We brought you breakfast." He held up chocolate chip cookies and muffins. With boba.

'Ah Hea. Don't give in.' She thought as her eyes sparkled seeing her favourite things.

"Bish just take the damn thing. You know you want to." Hoseok urged with a smirk.

She snatched the food from Daniel and threw them a glare.

"Doesn't mean y'all of the hook. Better surprise me with whatever this is." She threatened as she began to eat.

"We will, trust me. Now we're gonna go pick out clothes."

"Gonna put our Hea in a pretty pink little dress." The shortest of them all teased while going up the stairs.

"Don't fucking dare, Min Yoongi." The girl snarled.

"Don't worry darling. He ain't gon do nothing. I, the fashion God, will be picking your clothes." Yoongi's boyfriend said following him to Hea's room.

Daniel was the only one downstairs with Hea.

"When's your dad coming back?"

"Tomorrow." She sighed.

"You can stay at mine, if you want."

"Nah. I will be fine." She shrugged finishing her food, "Been dealing with his ass alone since I was eight."

Daniel got up and helped her clean then shooed her off to the bath, after Hoseok and Yoongi came downstairs.

The three made themselves comfortable, with Hoseok and Yoongi making out and Daniel on his phone bored.

~~~

"Damn Hoseok. I look hot." She winked to the mirror and went downstairs.

They all got ready to go and Hea smiled at Hoseok.

"Hoba, you really are a fashion genius."

"That's what I am." He said, cockily, taking in the praise.

"Let's go bitches." Yoongi announced before locking Hea's door.

They all piled in the BMW and drove off.

~

"That's where you guys wake me up early in the fucking morning to take me? The fucking mall?"

Hea stood glaring at the three boys with her hands on her hips.

They laughed.

"Let's goooo."

Hea was dragged inside the mall.

"First off. Shopping."

They went inside a men's store and Hea boringly took a seat while Hoseok picked out clothes for Yoongi. And Daniel flirted with all the workers there, male and female.

"How's this one?" Yoongi came out.

His boyfriend clapped excitedly but Daniel gave a thumbs down.

"Still buy it babe." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

Hea laughed and smacked Daniel, who was now pouting, on his arm.

The couple finished trying on their set of clothes and Daniel went his turn.

"Nahh. It's too big."
Hoseok and Yoongi gave their disapproval.

"That's what she said."

A small murmur came from Hea, who was still looking in her phone.

All the boys turned to her shocked and then started laughing.

She looked up, chuckling.

"What the fuck Hea?" Daniel asked, almost red from laughing.

Daniel then hurried up with his shopping and took them to the food court.

"I know y'all asses did not spend a whole four hours shopping."

The three boys laughed.

"Imma go order food. Who wants to come?" Hoseok asked.

"You can't make me come." Hea thought outloud.

It took the three boys a minute processing what she said.

"Bitch you-" Yoongi then burst out laughing.

Hoseok turned red as a beet.

Daniel pulled him away, giggling.

"Why you so dirty minded?" Yoongi asked, after composing himself.

"Why you so small?" She fired back.

"How do you know?"

"Bitch, you short. So of course, it small." She deadpanned, making him burst out laughing again.

After a while, Hoseok and Daniel returned with fast food and they all began to eat.

"Yo Danny, why your face so red?"

Hoseok laughed.
"Hea. Someone finally put him in his place!"

"What happened babe?"

"He saw this really cute worker and tried a pick up line on her. Obviously, he was expecting her to get shy but she flirted back! And I gotta say, she was smooth!"

"No way! You are lying Hobi?" Hea turned to her cousin, "Someone out flirted the flirt!" She teased.

"Shut uppp." He whined, making his friends laugh at him.

"Here have a french fry." She held out a fry to him.

The boy rolled his eyes in response.

"Oh! I swear, y'all should've seen this post on Instagram the other day. The dude from our school was fine as fuck and not like boyfriend material fine, but like thin. He was trying to flex and there was nothing there!" Hoseok gossiped.

"It better not be Jungwoo! Please tell me it's not Jungwoo." Hea's cousin scrunched up his face.

"It's him! The caption was: I am getting ripped." Hoseok told them laughing.

Yoongi eyed Hea who was biting her tongue.
"Hea, for God's sake. Please don't take that out of context."

They all now looked at her.

"Wasn't gonna, until you said it." She teased, before saying,

"I AM GETTIN' RIPPED TONIGHT, RIP THAT PUSSY." The girl sang in a deep low voice.

Daniel spat out his drink on Hoseok who choked on his fry while smacking his boyfriend Yoongi, who dropped his sauce in astonishment.

People gave them weird looks, and Hea laughed at them.

Their faces were all red while the girl was laughing her ass off looking at them in distress.

"Calm y'all tits." She told them getting up.

"Let's just go." Hoseok announced after packing up his things.

They all agreed and toured the mall, the three boys still red.

~

"I am telling you guyss. The movie was just like BANG!" Daniel told them about his time in New Zealand, while walking around the mall.

It was all quiet.

"Bang Bang into your room~"

They all burst out laughing at Hea's quiet singing. Even her.

"Why are you like this Hea? I kinda forgot you're still like this at school."

"Well, Yoongles. I gotta keep my tongue in at school or else my lovely uncle will give me a suspension." She chuckled.

"Guys!" Daniel shouted.

"What!" The three others shouted back at him.

He hissed. "Go easy on the ears."

"Is this something to do with that store we stopped in front of?"

"Ah Yoongles, you so smart I could kiss you."

"Back off bitch!" Hoseok squared up, throwing him a disgusted look, making Danny roll his eyes.

"Whatever." He then turned to Hea, "Let's get more tattoos and piercings."

The couple agreed for a couple tattoo and then they gave the girl puppy eyes.

"Hmmm." She wondered.

They all stared at her blinking.

"Will it piss my dad off more? Then hell yeah I am down!" She cheered.

The group linked arms and walked into the shop.

Hoseok and Yoongi went off to one artist for their couple tattoos.

Daniel went off to choose ear piercings and Hea stood in the middle, wondering which to get.

"Ah fuck it. Imma get one of both."

She began to choose her new tattoo design while Daniel got his piercings.

She could hear Hobi hissing and couldn't hold back a chuckle when she heard Yoongi calming him down.

~

After a while. Hea was done getting both her piercings and tattoos.

Daniel was finished with his piercing and Sope was finished with their couple tattoo.

"Damnnn. Danny, you look hawt!" His cousin exclaimed when she saw him.

(New piercings)

(Along with previous tattoo)

"Damn right I do." He winked at her. "But you. You my friend, look even hotter." He complimented.

"Of course bitch. I am the better-looking cousin here."

They were about to bicker but thankfully Hoseok and Yoongi stepped in.

"Y'all calm down. Check out our couple tattoos."

(Hobi first one. Yoongles second)

"Woah! It's so cool."

"Totally suits both of you." Hea agreed with her cousin.

"How many tattoos did you get now?"

"Ummm. I might've gotten 2 more piercings and 2 more tattoos." She chuckled.

The boys were all shocked.

"Damn bestie. You really wanna piss your father off huh?"

"Yup." She replied popping the 'p'.

"Alrighttt. What do we do now?" Hoseok chimed.

"I say, let's go to the bar here. We'll drink and talk."

"Sounds good Yoongles."

"Don't call me that Danny."

"Don't call me Danny."

"Don't call me Yoongles."

"Immature." Both Hea and Hoseok said with sass.
They then linked arms and walked towards the bar.

"Hey! Wait! That's my boyfriend!"

"Yo! Wait that's my cousin, soon to be Park Jimin's boyfriend!"

Daniel and Yoongi stopped arguing and ran after the two to pull them apart.

The group earned looks from a lot of people, but they could care less.

They entered the bar and got a good seat for four.

Ordering multiple alcoholic drinks, they chatted and drank until it was late and the had to depart.

~~

"I leave for a short while and you spend your nights out?"

Hea rolled her eyes so far in the back of her head, she thought it would stick there.

"Answer me young lady!"

She just slammed the front door and turned to face her father, still in his business suit as always.

Before she could speak, she saw him getting angrier and mentally smirked.

"What the hell are you doing with more of these- these marks! On your face and body?! You added more when I specifically ordered you not to!"

The girl laughed.

"Ordered me?" She walked towards him, "You ordered me?! Am I a pet or a slave for you to order me?! That's exactly why I did it, father. To show you that I don't listen to you after what you've done. I don't RESPECT you for who you are now."

Hea stormed upstairs angrily leaving her father there, cursing her from downstairs.

"You're just a disrespectful little bitch just like your mother!"

Hea heard to which she replied, "OH YEAH? WELL I AM GLAD!" And she slammed the door loudly.

When she was in her room, she exhaled loudly and tugged on her hair angrily.

Hea paced around the room trying to calm her temper but breathing wasn't working.

Furiously, after hearing her father curse her continuously downstairs, Hea took her fist and slammed it into a wall.

A splitting sound was heard but she couldn't care less about the crack in the wall. Or about the pain and blood from her fist.

She took deep breaths and forced her mind to think of something else.

Suddenly, Jimin appeared in her mind. His laugh, smile, voice.
The way he blushed and got shy.

Then Hea felt her breathing become normal. She slowly became calm. Her mind was no longer clouded with anger, it was filled with the image of him smiling. She no longer wanted to slam her fist into the wall again.

Hea sat on the bed with a thud.

"What is this? Why am I so calm after thinking about him?"

The questions kept her up thinking.

She looked at his contact in her phone, itching to call him.

"What are you doing to me Park Jimin?" She stared at his profile picture; an anime boy reading a book.

Eventually, her eye lids became heavy, and she fell asleep after a while with one thought on her mind,

"Why did I get calm after thinking about you?"

______________________________________

Sooooo. Hope y'all enjoying the story :)

Also, I might do a chapter on all of Hea's tattoos. Comment if you'd like that.

I like reading comments :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 32.8K 88
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’…π’†π’—π’Šπ’ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒂𝒏 π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆." " π‘»π’‰π’†π’š 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’Šπ’π’„π’“π’†π’…π’Šπ’ƒπ’π’š π’‰π’‚π’π’…π’”π’π’Žπ’† π’Žπ’†π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕...
516K 17K 51
Are you the type to imagine BTS brother scenarios? If yes this will be the perfect book for you, if no this will still be the perfect book for you...
395K 10.2K 69
Y/N is a High School girl.17 years old. She is Shy,Cute , Beautiful,Innocent,Very Sensitive,her parents died in a car accident when Y/N was small.Y/N...
919K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.