Are you nervous?

By itsng3r_

When you move to a new city to start a new life, but someone still ruin it even tho you love him. More

characters
Chapter 1 | Him
Chapter 2 | nickname
Chapter 3 || Mysterious boy
Chapter 4 || Dating
Chapter 5 || Prank
Chapter 6 || Tears
Chapter 7 || new friend
Chapter 8 || Invited
Chapter 9 || Sleepover
Chapter 10 || Party
Chapter 11 || Hungover
Chapter 12 || Self-harm
Chapter 13 || James
Chapter 14 || Best day
Chapter 15 || Teasing
Chapter 16 || bully
Chapter 17 || Hospital
Chapter 19 || Home
Chapter 20 || Jealous boyfriend
Chapter 21 || Sweetheart
Chapter 22 || Flirtous
Chapter 23 || Birthday
Chapter 24 || Gift
Chapter 24 || Birthday present
Chapter 26 || He did it again
Chapter 27 || Love
Chapter 28 || He is my boyfriend
Chapter 29 || Date
Chapter 30 || The end.

Chapter 19 || Truth or dare

484 11 5
By itsng3r_

Her pov:

I woke up to the birds singing outside. Sun already was shining into my face. I opened my eyes, I am so sleepy today, oh fuck, doesn't sound too good.  I saw James's arm wrapping around my waist. His face was at my neck, and I started shivering. I looked at the clock another side of the bed it was 6:15 am. I turned around to face James. I looked at him while he was sleeping like a baby. But I have to do this. I slapped him in the face and he woke up straight away. He touched his cheek and looked at me like he was innocent.

,, What the fuck Scarlet?'' He shouts. I giggled and looked at him while he was brushing his cheek from pain.

,,  Go to school idiot'' I said.

,, Oh yeah? I will teach you, love'' He said, wrapping both hands around my waist and pulling me toward him. When I felt his dick on pussy I wide opened my eyes. He was hard. So hard. Fuck.

,, It hurts idiot'' I said touching my hurt leg. He relieved me from his hands and helped me stand up and go downstairs. Well actually taking me not helping me, James is James. I said good morning to his mother while he placed me on the breakfast table while he run up upstairs to get ready. I forgot to thank his mom for the gifts James bring me while I was in the hospital, even tho I didn't believe a single word of his.

,, Thank you for the neckless Miss'' I said smiling at her. She was smiling but she was smiling with a confused face.

,, What no, I didn't buy you neckless. I just bought you some flowers, there was no neckless'' She said, placing a well-cooked omelet with a bread slice on my plate. Cerille Came running downstairs for breakfast she was so happy when she saw me, and so was I. I smiled at her and waved. She came running to me for a hug. I hugged her and she was smiling like she was in a fairytale.

,, Cerille, be patient, Scarlet is hurt'' She said kindly so Cerille won't be sad. I opened her a chair near me so she can sit next to me, and not that bastard. She sat down and waited for the omelet to come.

,, Don't worry Cerille, I will be home today all day'' I whispered to her, knowing she wants to play and watch Disney movies. Her jaw dropped from happiness and hugged me again. Her hair was so messy, even tho she has beautiful brown wavy hair. Her omelet came and we started eating all, except James and Cami. Later James came all dressed up fucking hot, with styled hair, accessories, and that outfit. He spotted me looking at him and smirked knowing he was looking good today. I turned again to my food and started eating it, even tho I will throw up again later.

,, I have a question, why did you bring me here, you barely know me'' I asked Miss.

,, Well it was my kid's idea, especially James, I also heard that you living alone now because of family issues, second you're a really sweet girl to me, third you are not a stranger you are my kid's good friend'' She spilled out. She smiled at me while cutting the omelet and putting it in her mouth.

,, Another question, Is Cami okay?'' I asked again, I know I'm super annoying with those non-stop questions but I'm curious!

,, She is feeling a lot better today, but still can't get up from the bed, please don't go to her room, I don't you to get sick like her, she having a lot of pain now'' She said. We all finished eating and James went to school saying bye to Cerille and Mother and ignoring me, from nowhere, is it because of the slap I did in the morning? Everyone left except me, Cerille, and Cami. 

,, Scarlet, Scarlet, can we watch Ariel?'' Cerille asked me grabbing my pajama pants. 

,, Of course can watch Ariel, is she your favorite princess?'' I asked her. She smiled at me.

,, Scarlet, you a little dumb, Ariel is a mermaid princess, not just a princess'' She said smiling at me while spinning around. Smart girl. I mean at 4 years old being that smart, I could never. I went to the kitchen slowly to take some water for her to drink and for myself. I went to the living room and turned on the tv, before leaving the house James's mom said that I should feel like at home, well it's a different home to me, My house is full of sadness, it is dark. Here everyone is so happy and there's a shine in this house, which my house could never get.  We started watching Little Mermaid.  Cerille started jumping on the sofa while watching a movie and I just laughed. It took an hour to watch the whole movie with a lot of pauses because Cerille wanted snacks and snacks. Cerille decided she wanna be a princess so I dressed her up in the costumes, After dressing her up I hope in another big princess costume, It was pink and white, I guess I am Aurora. She was Belle. I only found those costumes in the costume box so we're good. Even tho My leg and whole body were in pain, I enjoyed every second with her we played princess, she was Queen I was a princess of hers.

I danced a lot with Cerille while holding hands we turned on music and let ourselves out. The music wasn't loud because of Cami but we still enjoyed it. Suddenly someone opened the front door. In the house came James and his two friends. Those who bullied me! How he dare to still be friends with-

,, Hey, we're still so guilty for doing that to you, we were forced by Colden'' Elian said, looking down and scratching his neck. I understand them when you are forced to do something. Mason also was looking down, I couldn't watch people being sad and guilty so I forgave them. They smiled at me and went upstairs with James. Before James went downstairs he smirked at me, I started blushing. What, Scarlet, no no no no no no no, Shut your fucking mind, Scarlet, what is wrong with you! You can't have a crush on...him...

I put Cerille for a nap, it was her time too, and went to James's room because I am bored. I opened a door and I heard them talking about girls and porn, ugh, boys.

,, Hello, what's up flower'' Elion spoke looking at me. They all went silent when I came in. I looked at them awkwardly, so I decided I should leave the room and not ruin the mood. That's all I can do. 

,, Hey hey stop, come back here'' Elion said. I turned again to them they all looking at me like I'm naked. ,, Come sit'' Elion tapped on the bed. I came closer and sat down not knowing what to do.

,, Let's play truth or dare'' Mason said. He was like a gay friend, well he acts like one. ,, Mason it's kid's game'' James finally spoke. I looked at him. 

,, What if we play differently?'' Mason asked smirking. I was the only girl in this group of boys. What the fuck do they want from me? Everyone smirked and said yes. They make their minds fast. I could never. Elion grabbed me by my waist and put me on his lap. WHAT. THE. FUCK. I looked at James and his face was serious and his eyes were on Elion. His look was like he was ready to kill him. What the fuck is happening?! Am I dreaming?!

,, Truth or dare Elion'' Mason asked Elion.

,, I would go with the truth'' Elion answered, James's eyes were on me, he was not even blinking! What the fuck I want to get out of here.

,, Who's the prettiest, hottest, sexiest girl in school?'' Mason asked.

,, Of course, Scarlet'' He said with no thinking and wrapping his hands more tightly around my waist. James was ready to kill him. Wait what? Me? What the fuck?! 

,, Scarly, truth or-'' Mason hasn't finished speaking and I said dare. ,, Kiss Elion on his cheek'' I wide opened my eyes, I never had my first kiss in my life! I know it's not going to ruin my first kiss because of the cheek but I'm embarrassed. I closed my eyes and kissed him. He smirked at me, Mason smiled but James... Oh well, he doesn't look too good. What is wrong with him today?!

,, Truth or da- '' Mason was interrupted again by James. He said the truth. ,, Have you fucked at least 5 girls?'' Mason asked while winking at me. What the fuck!

,, Of course, too easy'' He said wrapping his hands but still looking at my soul. It was Elion's turn to ask.

,, Flower, truth or dare?'' Elion asked me. What the fuck is with that nickname? Oh my gosh, I'm so confused hereeeee. I said the truth.

,, The best place you fucked'' Elion said. Oh fuck. I'm still a virgin. What do I do, they gonna laugh if I say I am-

,, Scarly, are you a virgin?'' Mason asked me after he saw how I was so nervous. I nodded shyly.

,, No problem, I'll can take it away easily'' Elion spoke from behind me. I blushed from embarrassment and that sentence, I started to imagine it. Oh my fucking god, oh shit! James was so mad at Elion you can see in his eyes. He is still looking at me, I'm going to be dead right after they leave 100%. He's mad 100% because I ruined their talk.

He is jealous, you can see it, even if he's trying to hide it.

.........................................

hey, peaches!! How are you doing?! I hope you liked this chapter! Thank you for all your support and votes! I love you all so much! Anyways how was your day? I hope it was great! If you feel bad text me, and I'll listen. Anyways I hope you have a nice day/night, bye, peaches!!

My social media:

TikTok: itnsg3rr_

Pinterest: itsng3r_ ( I update every day)

Words: 1734, 2023-05-26, 11:26 pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138 12 14
A depressed girl who goes to a boarding school falls in love with the new student. Possible !TW! contains subjects as bullying, self-harm ,actions...
10.1K 243 20
⊙ Welcome to a web of secrets, lies, betrayal and sex. ⊙ Now, he towered over me, his presence commanding and imposing. "Stand up," he ordered, his d...
108K 1.9K 18
You just moved back to you old town, haunted by your childhood memories of the lab. As people you thought were dead come back to hurt you once more...