Fire & Flame | Klaus Mikaelson

By ShanayaSalvatore

'he set fire to the world around him, but never let a flame touch her' [BOOK ONE OF LILY FORBES] [THE VAMPIRE... More

fire & flame
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
act two
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
act three
one

twenty one

4.1K 143 62
By ShanayaSalvatore

21. As I Lay Dying

"You've been busy" Elijah informed, throwing a naked Klaus his clothes.

Klaus let out a content sigh, "That was amazing" he said, standing up and wearing his clothes, "How long has it been?".

"Almost two days" Elijah informed, "Full moon came and went, you two remained wolves".

Klaus looked at Elijah in confusion, "Us two?" he asked.

"You and Lily" Elijah clarified.

Immediately a smirk formed on Klaus's face, "Well, then that settles it" he said, "Lily turning into a wolf the same time as me and then staying a wolf with me, proves that--".

"Her fate is tied to yours" Elijah finished, the dejected tone in his voice missed by Klaus.

"Where is Lily now?" Klaus asked.

"I'm here".

Elijah and Klaus turned around and saw Lily standing there, wearing nothing but a large bomber jacket.

"Lily", Klaus went to take a step towards the Forbes werewolf but she held her hand out.

"Don't" Lily said, glaring at Klaus, "Don't you dare come near me Klaus, after what you did to Jenna, I want nothing to do with you", Lily looked at Elijah, "I need to know why I stayed a werewolf for two days, that's never happened to me before, and I have a feeling you know why it's happened".

Elijah sighed, "It was because of Niklaus".

Lily looked at Elijah in confusion, "I beg your pardon".

"I'm the one your fate is tied to, little luna" Klaus revealed.

"No" Lily said, shaking her head in denial, "I'm not tied to you".

"Denial isn't going to change the facts" Klaus said.

"Screw you and your facts!" Lily snapped, "I don't want anything to do with you Klaus, my fate is not tied to you, it can't be".

Lily turned to walk away, "Laya Singh" Klaus suddenly blurted out, making both Lily and Elijah look at him in confusion.

"Whose Laya Singh?" Lily asked, feeling extremely confused as to why Klaus just blurted that name out.

"Your birth name" Klaus revealed.

Lily looked at Klaus wide eyed, "How do you know that?".

"It came to me in a dream" Klaus replied.

"What else do you know about my birth?" Lily asked.

Klaus shrugged, "A lot" he replied,

"Then tell me" Lily insisted.

"But you were just about to walk away from me" Klaus taunted.

"What the hell do you want from me, Klaus?" a frustrated Lily asked.

"I want you to stay with me" Klaus replied, "Let me know that I can trust you, and I'll tell you everything I know about your biological family, and trust me Lily, I do know a lot".

Lily glared at Klaus, "You realise even if you trust me, I will never trust you again, right?".

Klaus shrugged, "I wouldn't be so sure of that" he simply replied.

"But I am sure of that" Lily retorted, "You can't force someone's trust Klaus, you have to earn it".

"And what if I do?" Klaus asked, "What if I do earn your trust?".

Lily shook her head, "I don't let people break my trust twice" she replied, walking away from the two original brothers.

"Where are you going?!" Klaus asked.

"Home to change" Lily replied, "I'll meet you both at Alaric's, assuming you two will be there?".

"I'll be waiting!" Klaus informed.

"I don't care!" Lily yelled.

After Lily had walked away, Klaus turned to his quiet brother, "Yeah, she's definitely tied to me".

***

Klaus and Elijah climbed the stairs up to Alaric's apartment, reaching the apartment door, both the brothers smiled seeing Lily standing at the door.

"You have a visitor" Lily informed Klaus, "And no, it's not me".

Klaus looked at Lily at in confusion, but she didn't say anything just moved out of the way, allowing Klaus to open the door and enter Alaric's apartment.

"Klaus you're back" Katherine greeted, she then revealed Stefan to the trio, "Look who decided to come for a visit".

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus asked Stefan, as Elijah shut the door behind them, 

"I need your help" Stefan said, confused seeing Lily with the brothers but he didn't ask her anything yet, knowing Lily will tell him herself soon enough, "For my brother".

"Well, whatever it is, is gonna have to wait a tick" Klaus said, "You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention".

As Klaus walked away, Elijah walked over to Stefan, "You understand how important family is or you wouldn't be here, my brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own".

"And so I shall" Klaus said, speeding behind Elijah, who turned to face his brother and as soon as he did, he was daggered in the heart by Klaus.

"Elijah!" a shocked Lily yelled, rushing to help the original but before she could, Klaus speeded over to her and injected her with some strong wolfsbane, immediately causing her to fall unconscious however before she could fall to the ground, Klaus picked her up in his arms.

"Lily" Stefan whispered, trying to rush over to his best friend, but Katherine grabbed his arm and immediately shook her head.

Klaus placed an unconscious Lily on the couch, he then kneeled down and removed her hair from her face, "As long as we are in this dreaded town, you will never trust me, other people's opinions will keep coming in our way, so it's important for me to take you away from this town and it's people".

"If you keep doing stuff like this, she will never trust you" Stefan snapped, "Lily is a person who believes that trust is the most important thing in a relationship, even more then love, and if you break her trust once, she will never give you another chance".

Klaus stood up and faced Stefan, "I beg to differ, I believe once she really gets to know me, she will realise everything I do has it's own reason".

"What do you want with her, Klaus?" a worried Stefan asked.

"I just want to get to know her" Klaus replied.

"By making her unconscious and taking her out of town?" a shocked Stefan asked, "That's not called getting to know her, it's called kidnapping".

"Oh don't be dramatic, it's not kidnapping, eventually Lily will come back, if she wants to" Klaus said, "Now, enough talk about Lily, let's talk about the reason you're here".

Stefan sighed, "Damon has been bitten by a werewolf, and the witches said you have the cure for it".

Hearing Stefan, immediately a smirk formed on Klaus's face.

***

Lily groaned and slowly opened his eyes, immediately she realised she was sitting in the passenger seat of a moving car, confusing her immensely.

"Finally, you're awake".

Lily looked to the drivers seat, only to see a smug looking Klaus driving the car they were in.

"You injected wolfsbane into me" Lily realised, glaring at the original hybrid.

"If I didn't do that then you would have have never agreed to leave town with me" Klaus defended.

"This is kidnapping" Lily snapped, "You promised not to kidnap me".

"No, I said I'm not going to kidnap you, yet" Klaus reminded.

"Are you insane?!" Lily yelled.

Klaus shrugged, "Sometimes".

"Why are you doing this?" a frustrated Lily asked.

"I want to earn your trust and I can't do that in Mystic Falls" Klaus replied.

"Why not?" Lily challenged.

"Because everyone in that town hates me, they would have influenced your opinion on me" Klaus said.

"First of all, I don't listen to other people's opinions I make my own" Lily stated, "Second of all, others don't have to make me hate you, your actions are doing that for you just fine".

Klaus sighed, "I admit my previous actions have been questionable, but that's why I'm taking you out of this town, to show you that I can be a decent person if I want to".

"Klaus, you're the original hybrid, why do you care if I think you're a decent person or not?" a confused Lily asked.

"Lily, whether you and I like it or not, the truth is our fates are tied together, we might as well get used to each other" Klaus replied.

"How are you so sure that it's our fates that our tied together?" Lily asked curiously, "What if it's me and Elijah?".

"Many reasons" Klaus replied, "We both have dreams about each other and when I triggered my curse you turned into a werewolf the same time as me".

"Those could just be some serious coincidences" Lily argued.

Klaus chuckled, "I had a feeling you were going to say that" he said, "So in our journey to creating my own species, we will meet my favorite witch who will confirm my suspicion".

Lily looked at Klaus in confusion, "Wait, did you just say your going to create your own species?".

Klaus smirked, "Yes Lily I did, you, me and Stefan are on this road trip to find new werewolves so I can turn them into hybrids".

"Wait, Stefan?!" Lily yelled, feeling so confused, "Where did Stefan come in all this?!".

"He wanted my blood to cure Damon's werewolf, obviously that wasn't going to come for free, he's currently in the car behind us" Klaus replied.

"Oh my god, your blood heals a werewolf bite on a vampire?" a shocked Lily asked.

"Yeap" Klaus confirmed.

"Dear lord, please help me" Lily whispered, placing her head in her hands, "I think my head's going explode".

"Gather yourself little luna, this just the start of the summer of your life" Klaus said.

***

Presenting 1x21 of Fire & Flame!

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, THIS CHAPTER MARKS THE END OF ACT ONE OF FIRE & FLAME! This act basically focused on Klaus and Lily meeting, the next act will be the act in which things will officially get heated between these two and honestly I am so so so excited!

Anyways, how was this act? Did you like it or did you hate it? What were your favorite moments of this act and what were your least favorite moments on this act?

Anything specific you want to happen in the next act?

Now back to the this chapter, how was it?

Thoughts on Klaus telling Lily her real name?

Thoughts on Klaus rendering Lily unconscious?

Thoughts on Klaus taking Lily out of town?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 49.1K 181
(currently editing) "Before he met her he was nothing but a cold heart" [BOOK ONE OF ARIA CONNOR SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 1 - 8] STARTED...
249K 10.5K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
230K 3.3K 8
-----➤ "𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗠𝘆 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀" In which a powerful yet unstable teenage witch is the so...
46.3K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...