The Jeon of Jeonseol

By TaeMyGawd

Jeon Jeongguk, the crown prince of Jeonseol and the winner of one of the bloodiest wars ever. The great princ... More

Prologue
1. The 'not' private pool
2. Abomination
3. What Kingdom is this?
4. Lunatic No. 1
5. Lunatic No. 2
6. Realization
7. Psycho killers?
8. Y-Your Highness?
9. The Vagabonds
10. Pancakes
11. Witchery
12. Sword practice
13. Betrayal?
14. Fatal
15. Exposed
16. Born to rule
17. Photographer
18. Democracy
19. Frustration
20. More frustration
21. Permission wanted
22. Teacher?
23. Servant
24. Voyage
25. The Great War of Jeonseol
26. Fear me not
27. So Perfect
28. Prince Seo Dae Shin
29. Something huge
30. Taehyung-nim
31. Karaoke
32. Fan?
33. The camera
34. Mine
35. Dad
36. The Premiere
37. Breakdown
38. This is...it's my...
39. Heist
40. Acting is an Art
41. Mission Kill
42. Permission denied
43. Permission Granted
45. The proposal
46. Important Advice
47. The Parks
48. The Jeons of Seoul
Epilogue
Thank you

44. The Bogus Wedding

3.6K 291 109
By TaeMyGawd

Jeongyeon was careful about getting another wedding dress for the evening. A baby-blue gown. Luckily, it fit her well and Jeongguk never pointed out anything about it. 

"Why is he dressed like a bodyguard?" he asked Taehyung when all of them stood up to welcome the couple walking in together. 

Taehyung snorted loudly and earned a look from everyone around him, including the couple walking past them. "Bodyguards dress like that, Ggukie. Jiminie isn't dressed like a bodyguard," he said with an amused grin. 

"I see," Jeongguk said and sat down along with everyone else when the couple reached the aisle. But not two seconds later, he was leaning into Taehyung's ear again.

"If we marry, are you going to dress up like Jeongie too?" 

Taehyung's eyes widened and he quickly smacked Jeongguk right on his mouth. "First of all, can't you see that I'm a man?! Is it that hard to understand that I have a dick too?! We are both gonna wear suits! And second, we haven't talked about marriage or anything yet, YOU CAN'T JUST SPRING IT UP LIKE THAT!!" he whisper-yelled. 

Jeongguk nodded slowly with a smirk. "We can talk now. What's stopping us?" he asked. 

"Shut up!" Taehyung dismissed him, embarrassed. "They are gonna do the vows soon, watch them first!" 

"What vows?" 

"Oh god, Jeonggukie, keep quiet and you'll see it for yourself."

"But I want you to tell me!" 

"Oh, god," Taehyung rolled his eyes, "you were better when you were mad at Jeongie and weren't talking to anyone," he mumbled. 

Jeongguk's smile fell in an instant. "Is that so? Alright, you shall have it your way, then" he said and backed away, sitting back with his arms crossed against his chest and staring ahead - glaring ahead. 

Taehyung panicked right away. He hadn't meant to piss Jeongguk off with his comment but now that he thought of it, it did sound a little rude. 

"Hey, I didn't mean that!" he reached out to uncross Jeongguk's hands and hold one of them, which Jeongguk yanked away and crossed back against his chest. 

"Jeonggukieeeee," Taehyung whisper-whined. "I'm sorry! I'll tell you about the vows, huh? Pleasseee!! Don't be mad at me!!" 

Right at that moment, he noticed the amusement in Jeongguk's eyes and the little tremble in his hardly set lips and realized Jeongguk was just playing with him. 

"Okay, I can see right through you, you brat. Drop it," he said and Jeongguk finally let go, letting his bunny teeth spring out into a beautiful grin. 

"But seriously. I hate it when you are mad at me," Taehyung looked back at the couple at the aisle and said with a pout. "Well, I hate being mad at you too. How about we be happy together forever instead?" Jeongguk asked. 

Taehyung's eyes widened and he smacked Jeongguk on his mouth again. "Don't be so cheesy!!! Oh my god, I got goosebumps!!" he rubbed at both of his arms, ignoring Jeongguk, who was busy pouting at him for disregarding his efforts at being romantic for him. 

He couldn't be blamed. He had had to hear a very angry outburst of frustration just a week ago about him not doing anything romantic for Taehyung. 

'What a double-faced hyena,' he thought. 

Before he could think more about how hypocritical Taehyung was, the priest reading whatever he had been reading for a long time now started speaking in a language that Jeongguk could finally understand. 

"Park Jimin, do you take Yoo Jeongyeon-"

"She's Park Jeongyeon now, how dare he-"

Taehyung slammed his hand on Jeongguk's mouth and looked around, giving everyone a very awkward chuckle before glaring back at Jeongguk and mouthing, "shut up," and taking his hand off.

"-to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honour and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Jimin said and slipped a ring onto Jeongyeon's left hand, making Jeongguk frown. 

"Are they not going to mention what would happen if they do not fulfil the promise?! What kind of bogus vow is this?" 

Taehyung shut his eyes and took a deep breath. "Ggukie, please. Don't make me hit you on your head. It's okay if they didn't include the punishment in their vow. You did, didn't you? That's enough. Now let me enjoy the wedding," he fake-cried at the end and Jeongguk finally backed off with a chuckle. 

He didn't know what took over him, but lately, he had been dying with this urge to annoy the shit out of Taehyung. It gave him some kind of pleasure to watch Taehyung get annoyed. 

He watched as the man with the book repeated the same question to Jeongyeon with just a change in the pronouns. He wanted to ask Taehyung if the man had no creativity, but kept quiet knowing Taehyung would strangle him alive if he opened his mouth now. 

"I pronounce you as Wife and Husband." 

"The traditional one is a lot better than this one," Jeongguk said with a mildly disgusted expression and was promptly ignored by Taehyung. 

"You may now kiss each other."

Jeongguk's eyes widened and a very loud and completely involuntary, "WHAT?!" fell out of his lips before he could stop himself. 

It made Jimin snort on the stage and look at him. Taehyung moved on his seat, slightly away from Jeongguk. He discretely covered his face, making an indirect partition between him and Jeongguk. 

He didn't know who that man was. He had no connection whatsoever with him. 

It was only when Jeongguk stayed silent for almost half an hour after that that he decided to acknowledge him again. 

Just as he was about to ask him to dance with him, one of the famous directors in the country approached him with a bright grin and offered him a handshake. 

It made Jeongguk growl next to him, but thankfully, neither Taehyung nor the man heard it. 

"Congratulations on The Vagabonds' success, Mr Kim. You've done a great job in it," the director said and Taehyung beamed. 

With his hand still in the man's hold, Taehyung bowed deep to the man. "Thank you, Mr. Park," he said. Even though the public response to the movie was more than enough to tell him how successful the movie had been, hearing compliments from huge people always warmed him up. Especially when the movie was of such a risky genre. 

"I have an offer for you in my upcoming movie, Mr Kim. My assistant will contact your manager soon about the details. I hope you take it up," the man said.

Taehyung didn't stop grinning. "Thank you, sir. I'll catch it up with my manager and he will get back to you soon," he said. 

"Alright, then. Let me leave you to your partner," the man said and left after smiling at Jeongguk despite receiving a glare from him in return. 

"Jeonggukie, do you wanna-" Taehyung snorted at Jeongguk, who was still glaring at the director's back. "Ggukie!!" he shook him by his shoulder. 

"How dare he hold your han-"

"Ggukie, that's normal here. It's basic courtesy, nothing more," Taehyung explained. 

"Whatever. I don't like it," Jeongguk said with a frown. 

"But-"

"But what, Taehyung? Your man says he doesn't like others holding your hand and are you going to say it is courtesy and still let them do it?"

Taehyung's heart melted, once again being reminded of what time Jeongguk was from and how much he had already changed according to the present times. It was his fault to expect Jeongguk to think and behave completely like a man of the twenty-first century. Of course, he was going to be different. 

He realized that when Jeongguk was already making so many accommodations and changes for him, there was nothing wrong with him making a few changes and sacrifices for Jeongguk's feelings and beliefs too. 

"I'm sorry, Ggukie," he said, taking Jeongguk's hands in his. "I'm sorry, I won't let it happen again." 

A little smile immediately pulled Jeongguk's lips up. "Would you like to have a dance with me, my King?" 

Taehyung beamed again, absolutely loving the new title Jeongguk had for him. "Of course," he said.

Smiling, Jeongguk brought Taehyung's hand up and pressed a gentle kiss to his knuckles before leading him to the dancefloor. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 3.2K 36
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
9K 484 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
30K 1.5K 35
"You're the first one I lost to in my entire life,so i want you" "In your fucking dream Kim taehyung" Kim taehyung is the crown prince of south Korea...
62.9K 2.4K 53
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...