In the end

بواسطة cherr1xo

Jax...my brothers best friend and the player of London. I've always felt this attraction towards him but I k... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
All the charecters (Not a chapter)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 57

46 0 0
بواسطة cherr1xo

Daisy's POV:

I woke up this morning, no Jordan to be seen anywhere.
After yesterday I think he took the hint that it won't be a great idea to go and act normal after he told me that sex with me can withdrawal him away from me.
I still don't know what to think and I'm sat in my bed laying there staring at the sun lit ceiling for ages.

Emi didn't come back last night and I don't know where she stayed either but I'm alone with my thoughts once again.
The door to the cabin opens then closes and I don't bother to check who it is because I'm pretty sure it's emi.

'Heyyy!....oh' her voice goes from high pitched to low
I don't say anything to her since I'm pretty sure she can tell from Jordan not being here with me right now.
'Where's Jordan?' She slowly walks inside the room and scans the room hopefully trying to find Jordan creeping somewhere.
'He's not here' I say and rub my face
'Oh'
Something in me tells me that emi knew exactly why he's not here but is trying to keep it low-key so she doesn't go OTT.
'Are you ok?' She asks me and I nod in response
'I'm...fine' I say with a shrug.
Emi goes and sits on her bed and stares up at the ceiling im the same position I am right now.
'Where did you stay?' I ask, genuinely curious.
'I stayed at a friends cabin'
My silence gives my answer.
'So what happened?' She breaks the silence but I'm grateful she did because maybe talking about what happened last night with Jordan can make me understand what's up with him. Emi probably knows why Jordan is the way he is...I mean they are twins, right?

I explain everything to emi, bit by bit and even though it's weird how I just opened up about something like this to a person who I never trusted three days ago is crazy.
After I finish talking emi stays dead quiet.
Yeah the situation is pretty messy but the silence is really digging nails in my head.

'That's typical Jordan for you' emi says after a few seconds of not talking.
'What do you mean?' I ask, looking towards her from my side.
'Jordan is too kind to ever break someone's heart, but he has attachment issues so he ends up breaking hearts anyway'
'I'm still so confused' i don't want to sound dumb but I need answers and him having attachment issues really doesn't give an answer to any of my overthinking.
Emi sighs.
'Jordan wasn't always like this. He used to be in a relationship long time ago but the girl broke his heart super bad which kind of triggered him to never have faith in love again'
I think about all the things he said to me yesterday and it all starts to add up why he thinks emotionless sex is better than romantic sex.
'He started going out with other girls two years after his breakup but he still felt numb to feelings. I could tell because whenever a girl would come to our house and he would introduce her to our mother, you would think it's actually serious but then a few days later the girl was gone and he would act like they never existed'
All this information is really digging into my brain and I don't know wether to feel bad for Jordan or to be upset with him. He obviously wouldn't have chosen to feel like this towards girls but also using other girls that like you to feed into your pleasure is not an excuse, but at the same time I get him.
'There was this one time where a girl that Jordan was seeing back then totally lost it with him and came to our house and started trashing the whole place up because she was a catholic and expected to be something with Jordan after losing her virginity to him, but obviously Jordan just left soon after he got what he wanted, my mother was so mad at Jordan that she even donated a bunch of funds to the church the girls family owned. I mean her father was a fucking pastor for gods sake'
The way emi talks about Jordan sounds like she's trashing him but at the same time I'm grateful she's telling all the truth on how it was.
I feel super bad for the girl that emi is talking about, I can't imagine how it felt to be left behind like trash after losing the thing you've been saving up for marriage just gone like that in one night. She must've really thought Jordan was the one.
However I don't understand why he didn't do the same to me? It's clear he's unable to catch any feelings for someone, so why did he choose to not put me through that. He claimed he cares about me but I don't know if it's pity or if he actually genuinely cares.
Either way he didn't do anything with me knowing that he's unable to catch any feelings after sex which somehow made me see him in a different way than I should see him at the moment.

'Thanks for telling me this emi, it really did open my eyes' I say
'Look I know what I said to you about Jordan right now sounds super horrible, but one thing I know is..he smiles when he's with you. I've never seen him do something for a girl in a while. He either gets what he wants or doesn't have it at all and the fact that he rejected sleeping with you to avoid your feelings from being hurt shows a lot. He's obviously still confused about how he feels towards romantic emotions that's why he's not going any forward'
I hear emi out loud and clear and she's right. Jordan is going through a phase right now and I want to help him be alright at the end of the day. Even if we can never be something I want us to be, we can always be friends.

'I need to know where his head is at with me, that's the easiest way I can know how to act' I explain and emi rolls over on her bed to face me.
'Just go easy on him please, he might be a prick but he's kind at heart' emi says softly
'Of course' I reassure her, I never had the heart to ever force someone for information or even be rude to them without knowing anything and I don't have the heart to do it to Jordan any time now.
'Wanna go for breakfast?' Emi gets up from her bed and grabs a few clothes from her suitcase
'Yeah sure, why not' I say

We go to the canteen where breakfast is served. I look around the canteen hopelessly wondering where Jordan is but he's not here. I'm guessing he's sleeping in once again today.
'Boiled eggs and beans on toast...' emi looks at the board with todays breakfast menu on it.
'You know what, it's better than starving' she grabs a plate that's prepped on top of the counter and so do I.
We have a seat at one of emi's friends table that's full of all girls that I know but never spoke to once in my life.
'Daisy?!' One of the girls's eyes are wide and then she looks over to emi, who was starting on eating her egg.
'How on earth did you two start hanging out?' One of the girls ask and I don't say anything, leaving emi to answer their question.
'It's a long story' she says shortly.
'Well this is a plot twist isn't it' they all giggle making me uneasy about sitting here.
I just hope they don't ask any questions about the past or about jax.

'So daisy what happened to you and jax? I mean that fight yesterday was pretty crazy' one of the girls at the far end of the table speak out, I stop what I'm eating and just look down.
I can't be asked to answer but I need to say something otherwise my silence will feed into their thoughts.
'Nothing big, we broke up recently and for both of us it's pretty hard' I reply back to her and they all shriek in excitement.
'You guys broke up?! When??'
I rub my forehead temple and lean back on my chair tensely.
'Recently. We just wasn't right for eachother'
'So is it safe to say I can have him?' Another one of the girl add, which somehow frustrates me because i can tell she's taking the piss out of me.
'If you want to' I chuckle awkwardly
'I'm just wondering what he wanted from Jordan? I mean I guess you two have been close lately but violence is never the option' the same girl who started the whole conversation asks another question with sass, as if she wants every small detail about everything going on in my life.
Not happening.
I stay silent and suddenly emi stands up with her food tray then nods me to go with her.
I stand up and get my tray in my hands, following her out of this canteen after we put out trays away.
'I'm sorry about them, they're too nosy sometimes'
She sighs
'It's alright, I'm glad we left before they asked anymore questions'
'I saw how uncomfortable you was and had to take action'
'Thank you'
'The least I could do'

We walk back to our cabin to get dressed for some activities that the camp area set up.
It was optional to either go or stay, but to just get our mind off of things we decided to go and at least have some fun.

We get dressed and head out to where a group of students were in a cluster waiting for some instructions and rules before we head out to the activity area.
A tall familiar woman soon comes and explains to us the saftey rules and what the activity is.
It's a jungle activity.
'You all will be going down from zip lines and in places with high heights so if there is anyone with severe height fears please let us know'
She explains.
Although I don't have a height fear, it still scares me how I will be doing it only with emi. I feel like both of us is equally stupid to get lost in whatever we are doing.
The thought of it makes me laugh but at the same time worried.
Let's just hope neither of us falls down from the zip line.

We all get harnessed and put into groups of our choice, I chose to stay with emi since we decided to go on this whole activity together.
'Did I mention I have a fear of heights?' She says, I shoot a look at her.
'Are you serious?! Why didn't you say anything?'
'I didn't wanna look like a pussy' her voice trembles and she breathes in heavily.
'Oh for gods sake Emily'
'You sound just like my mum, but I'm being serious. I don't think I can do this'
'I would've never expected you to fear of something like this. It sounds unreal' emi gives a nervous chuckle but I can tell she's sweating her ass off.
'Oh god, I think I might throw up' she covers her mouth and holds onto me.
'Okay..let's not go any further. I'll call someone up from my walkie-talkie'
'Thank you'
I end up calling a teacher up to assist emi down safely. And now I'm practically alone in this whole activity.
There was only one supervisor next to me who's a worker in the camping bay.

I suddenly hear footsteps coming up from the wooden ladder, I'm guessing a teacher sent a student to be with me or it's emi.
'Hello sweetheart' the familiar voice rings in my ear.
I flash a quick look towards him and my eyes widen.
'Jordan?'
'In the flesh' he smirks.
I scan his whole body as he walks up to me.
He was wearing all black, his shirt tight around his body that it outlined his abs.
Rest in peace to me, because I won't be able to focus on anything today.
'What are you doing here?'
'It's a activity isn't it? I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to be here'
'No I don't mean it like that. Why did you decide to come?'
'Well emi told me how bad she felt for leaving you alone and told me to step in'
'So you're not here because you actually want to be here?'
'If I agreed to come and be with you then you can guess that I actually want to be here'
I look away but a small smile creeps up on my face.
My stomach filled with butterflies.
I'm so glad that Jordan is here, however, I feel like emi doesn't really have a fear of heights.
I know exactly why she acted like she did, but I'm not complaining.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10 0 10
Riverlynn James starts her junior year at a new school in a new state. Her older brother, Jaxon, has friends there already, including a best friend...
5M 94.5K 46
"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mе Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...
1.4K 47 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
7.1K 601 40
Sometimes at a point of time, we need to face problems from the people we don't know. I'm Neely Jones from Florida Orlando and I'd recently moved to...