My Beginning After the End

By Slowcky

(Could have spoilers from Light Novel) (Some things are changed for the purpose of the story) At the age of e... More

My Beginning After the End
My Mana Core
The Twins and The Twin Horns
Big Brother
What the Future Holds
The Auction House
Blood Deviant
Evolving
A Real Sword
Beast Will
My Brother's Greatest Rival
Assimilation
What's My Worth
Phase One
The Snarler
A Break
Progression
Returning Home
Brother vs Brother
Calm Before the Storm
First Day
First Day Pt.II
Academy Life
Attack on Xyrus Pt. I
Attack on Xyrus Pt. II
Attack on Xyrus Pt. III
Attack on Xyrus Pt. IV
Patience
Explanation
Reincarnate
The Council
Silver Core
Almost Time
Preparing One Self
The Revival
Departure
Author's Note
The Team
The Iron Tombs Pt. I
The Iron Tombs Pt. II
The Iron Tombs Pt. III
Found
The Iron Tombs Pt. IV
The Iron Tombs Pt. V
The Iron Tombs Pt. VI
Aftermath
War Face
The Sand Grotto Pt. I
The Sand Grotto Pt. II
The Sand Grotto Pt. III
The Sand Grotto Pt. IV
Left Behind
A Company
The Sand Grotto Pt. V
The Sand Grotto Pt. VI
The Scene
Are you Okay?
Damages
Purpose
Dominating
Fun
A New Mentor
Possibilities
Blood Cloning
Fire, Blood, and Curses
Warm Up
The Brothers
My First Clone
We are Ten
The Ring
I'm Back
Orcs
Author's Note
In Trouble
Pray to the High Sovereign
Consequences
Retainer Uto
Faith
Lance vs Lance
Dual
My Will
The Loss of a Lance
Avier
Ending
The Devil's Return
Revise Oneself
A Lance
Planning Ahead
Royalty of Sapin Pt. I
Royalty of Sapin Pt. II
Etistin
Gideon
More Testing
A Quick Exit
Next Steps
Talk
Speak My Mind
Uto's Horns
White Core
Lance Varay, Rematch
A Dungeon Run
What To Do
His Return Pt. I
His Return Pt. II
His Return Pt. III
His Return Pt. IV
His Return Pt. V
His Return Pt. VI
What Has Happened
The Curse
Healers
Arrival
War
Joining the War
Return Back
Speech Pt. I
Speech Pt. II
Speech Pt. III
Goodbyes
The Coast
Set Up
The Start of the Battle
The Heat of Battle
Who's Coming
The Reveal
Cadell Pt. I
Cadell Pt. II
Cadell Pt. III
The End
Disbelief
Author's Note
The Second Reincarnate Pt. I
The Second Reincarnate Pt. II
Back to the Castle
New Knowledge
Broken Bones
Recovery
Discussion
Recap
Children
Giving
Back To Business
The Plan
A Visit to the Dungeon
First Mission
Make Camp
The Walk
Ashber Pt. I
Ashber Pt. II
Ashber Pt. III
Aya vs Retainer Pt. I
Aya vs Retainer Pt. II
Sylvie vs Retainer Pt. I
Sylvie vs Retainer Pt. II
Arthur vs Jagrette Pt. I
Arthur vs Jagrette Pt. II
Ashber Pt. IV
Ashber Pt. V
Ashber Pt. VI
Arthur vs Jagrette Pt. III
Ashber Pt. VII
Ashber Pt. VIII
Seris
First Major Victory
Horns
Author's Note
White Core Pt. II
A Planned Meeting
She's Human
Date?
Party Pt. I
Party Pt. II
Party Pt. III
The Party IV
The Party V
Hangover
Epheotus Pt. I
Epheotus Pt. II
Epheotus Pt. III
Epheotus Pt. IV
Epheotus Pt. V
Blood Legion
Evaluation
The First Camp
Slaughter
Is it Torture?
Aid
Alive and Well
Bonding
Agrona
Five Thousand
Failure
Back Up
Clear
The Second to Fall
Worried
He is just a Child
No Poem, just a Warning
End of Pt. I

Invade

820 46 15
By Slowcky

Later that night, the six people going to invade the Alacryan camp left the force with one person from the demolition team to start the mission. I was leading the way, locating a tunnel that we could enter without anyone knowing.

We were all grouped together, Callias right behind, Cassandra and Melody behind him, the demolition team member Waltz to the side, and Daryl and Geist in the back. We were not wearing any armor; it was part of our plan.

"Right here."I pointed at the ground. "Waltz, open up a hole for us right here, twenty feet deep." I found the best spot for us to enter at, and Waltz, being a conjurer, moved the earth out of the way for us.

"Don't get scared now." Callias said as I jumped in first, conjuring a ball of blue fire so we could see in the dark. Callias and Melody came in first, giving me head nods as I conjured wind under their feet to soften the blow, then I did it for Geist, Cassandra, and Daryl.

"Which way?" The elven warrior Melody asked, and I pointed towards the five thousand troops I sensed. "Let's go then." I led the way down the tunnel, using my blue fire to see.

"When will we make contact?" Daryl asked me.

"About five minutes from this point." I answered, I picked a spot where we had time to gather ourselves. "In the middle of the tunnel, there is a group of ten soldiers making sure no one comes through there that isn't supposed to."

"Okay." Daryl answered.

"I'll kill them, and make ten clones of Alacryan soldiers, that way no one suspects something is up." That was the first part of the mission. "Then, when we get into the camp, we split into teams of two, Cassandra and Melody, you are going to find their medical supplies, Daryl and Geist, you are heading towards the portal frame, and Callias and I will be executing the soldiers."

"A beautiful plan." Callias nodded his head. "I'm gonna be your secret weapon."

"Lance Virion is a secret weapon." Melody added, causing Callias to roll his eyes, and I raised my hand.

"Stay here. I'll take care of them." I kept on walking as everyone else stayed still, I canceled out the fire spell, and the ten Alacryans spotted me, and pointed their weapons at me. "Help! I'm wounded! There's a Lance coming!" I shouted to them.

"Get help!" A soldier ordered another. "It's a child! He must have been a recruit, go get Commander Lenearis!" As two soldiers ran to me, the two in the back that were supposed to go and get help, exploded, causing the eight other soldiers to freeze in shock, I pulled the blood to me, killing two others, then shot at the six that were left.

I conjured an ice dagger in both hands, disrupted all their cores, released my bloodlust, making them unable to move as I pushed my force on to them. I slid the one dagger into the eye socket in the helmet the one soldier was wearing, killing him. I couldn't damage the armor, so I had to be precise.

I held all their bodies still using blood magic, they were all weak, extremely weak. "I would say I am sorry, but I enjoy this." The soldiers' eyes were all wide in horror, scared of what was going to happen.

I got closer to the next one, placed the dagger in his eye, pushing it so it entered his brain, killing him. I turned to the female soldier to my right, manipulated the blood in her throat, then made her choke on it, suffocating her with her own blood.

That left three other soldiers, I did the same thing with them, they all fell over dead. "Come on!" I shouted to my team members.

They all came out of the shadows, luckily there were lighting artifacts on the wall, so we could see. "Good work." Callias said as he approached looking at the dead bodies. "I pick this guy." He pointed to the one dead soldier.

"We'll take the two female armor sets." Melody said.

"We are going to have to bend our ears to fit in those helmets." Cassandra sounded very angry when she said that.

"Alright, everyone, get your armor on, be careful with the bodies." I said, realizing that I might not fit in any of this. "Okay, we didn't think this threw completely." Everyone looked at me, Cassandra was slipping on her leg armor, Melody was placing the breast plate on, Callias was messing with the helmet, Geist didn't start, and Daryl had the shoulder plates on.

"Haha, you are too short." Callias laughed. "Is the armor going to be a little loose on you, little baby."

"Callias, I'm going to slap you." I said jokingly as I started to take the amor off the dead corpse below me. "I'll make it work." It took me some time, but I managed to slip into the black armor set, making some adjustments, but I made it work.

"Finally." Callias said, everyone was done already. "Now create the clones." I nodded, using the blood on the ground to conjure clones with black armor as their body, then the corpses on the ground lit up with blue fire, incinerating them to ash.

"Alright, remember what I told you, act with respect, just nod your head, and if someone ask something that you don't know the answer to, just say you are new, and if that doesn't work, and if your cover is blown, shout for me, and I'll cause some chaos." I told them all as we began to walk away from the ten clones I created and headed towards the small army.

"Cause some chaos within a force of five thousand, you make that sound so easy." Callias was being so sarcastic. "Alright, here we go." In the tunnel up ahead were a lot more lighting artifacts, and a lot more soldiers who either sat against the wall, or stood up right, speaking with the people nearby.

"Be safe." I said to them all, and we got within twenty yards of the first group of soldiers, and they didn't do anything about us approaching, they just turned to us, or ignored our presence.

We walked in silence as we passed through them all, the cavern was up ahead about fifty yards, there were about five hundred soldiers in this tunnel. I could feel everyone's heart beating like they were nervous, I mean, they don't have my powers, so of course they are scared. We were in enemy territory, I turned to Callias and nodded my head.

Callias followed me as we entered the cavern, this one was gigantic, three thousand soldiers were in here, tents of all sorts were set up, soldiers up and about doing whatever, I went to the right, Melody and Cassandra went forward, and Geist and Daryl went to the left.

"You ready for this?" Callias asked as we walked side by side.

"For sure, you know it's going to take a while to get everyone, right?" I said to him, and that is when we entered into a nearby tent. "Uhhh, I need some help with directions." I said as ten soldiers turned to me. "Sorry, I'm only a recruit, I don't know where my group went."

The soldier closest to me said. "It's fine, the recruits are in the east tunnel."

My eyes widened with my helmet on, it sucked wearing this, the soldiers in here weren't wearing any. "Thank you, sir." I reached a handout, and he shook it. "I am sorry for the inconvenience."

"It's fine, I know the new recruits only came in yesterday when we heard the Devil of Dicathen was nearby." My eyes widened again, and the soldier spoke up. "Don't worry, the odds of him finding us are slim, and our High Sovereign won't let him hurt us anymore."

"I'll pray to the High Sovereign that he doesn't." I said, and then Callias and I backed out of the tent.

"Pray to the High Sovereign, what does that mean?" Callias asked with a curious voice.

"Don't worry about it." We started walking to the next tent.

"Don't you have to touch all of them?" I shook my head at him as we passed another soldier, and I bumped into him.

"I'm sorry." I touched his shoulder, and he nodded his head, and left us. "No, I made some adjustments to my curse spell, once I place it on to someone, I am able to pass it on to whoever they touch, but it takes a lot of concentration."

"Damn." Callias said. "That is insane." That was why it might take a while, I wasn't able to personally curse every single soldier, making contact with five thousand people would take weeks, that's why I practiced the curse spell on my force at the camp, I never activated the spell, but I made a few adjustments. "Let's get to work."

"Let's play it smart, we don't want to be noticed." We entered into another tent, this one with twenty people. "Uhh, may I ask where the new recruits are located, I forgot, and am lost?" The soldiers faced Callias and I, not knowing who we were.

However, they answered. "East tunnel." The one at the far end said, and I stepped up to the table they surrounded, it was a map of Dicathen it looked like.

"Thank you, I'm sorry for the inconvenience to you all." I placed a hand on the one soldier's shoulder, then left the room with Callias. "This may take a while, I should have just created clones and sent them in here."

"Yeah, that might have been a lot quicker, but what are the chances that no one found out." Callias replied. "This way is safer, it's fine, we'll figure it out." We kept on going, I touched the shoulders, backs, of all the soldiers I came across.

I could sense my team still, they were all safe, that was what mattered at the moment. "You two!" A soldier pointed to Callias and me, so we walked over to him. "I need the two of you to bring this to Captain Lenearis." He motioned to four boxes on the ground. "You two are recruits, right?"

"Yes sir." Callias and I both said, and the soldier who gave us the order left. "What a bitch."

"Haha." Callias laughed as I bent over and picked two of the boxes up. "So, like, do you even know where this Captain's tent is?"

"Honestly, what do you think, I got here the same time you did?" Callias bent over and picked the two other boxes up. "I'm just gonna go to the biggest tent."

"A fine guess." Callias and I started to walk towards the tent in the middle of the cavern, it was very large, so I would assume the captain was in there. "Captain Lenearis, what name is that?"

"An Alacryan one obviously." We passed a couple more soldiers, I was unable to touch them, but it was fine, we did just get here. We arrived at the tent, and the guards guarding it outside spoke to me.

"Are those the utilities Captain Lenearis ordered?"

"Yes, they are." I had no idea what the hell was in this box.

"Place them inside to the right, they are part of the shield array." I flicked my head toward Callias as we entered the tent, giving him a concerned look, my thoughts spinning with idea nowl.

There were about thirty people in this tent, some around a table, some just speaking, some doing their own work. In the corner of the tent was a pile of boxes, so Callias and I walked over to them.

"He said shield array, right?" Callias asked, making sure he heard what I did.

"Yeah, he did." Shit, this could turn out terribly. It was dark out when we got here, so I have to imagine the soldiers here are about to go to sleep, or rest.

"Should we leave? This isn't good, what if they activate it while we are in here?" Callias had a good point, but it was a shield, we could just turn it off.

"I don't know, if anything, Daryl and Geist have to be ready to destroy the portal frame so no one can walk through." I assured him as we were about to step out of the tent, but someone called to us.

"You two!" It was a female voice, Callias and I spun back around to the voice, she had long black hair, and a very feminine body, she was pretty hot.

"Holy shit." Callias whispered to me, and I held back a smile, damn him.

"I need two soldiers to help me, come over here." She ordered, speaking with a very authoritative tone.

"Yes, please." Callias said softly so only I heard, and the two of us made our way to her, she was standing around four other soldiers, they were men.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 1 45
In this epic story, you'll meet dangerous dragons, vicious villains, and hellishly helpful heroes. Several of the characters in this story will be bo...
59.7K 4.8K 197
(Could have spoilers from Light Novel) (Some things are changed for the purpose of the story) This is Novel 3 of this FanFic, Novel 1 is called My Be...
42 3 16
She was just a simple high school girl who enjoyed her boring, everyday life. Until the day she fell into the ocean in a boating accident and lost co...
69.4K 3.4K 51
After slaying Cadell and discarding Nico, Arthur is confronted with his worst nightmare. Before him is Agrona and even worse, Tessia. At least he wis...