Married to my best friend- 2...

By msjasly

She was his peace and he was her protector She was his saviour and he was her solace She was a cracker and he... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter - 29

6.2K 866 428
By msjasly

Note: I'm so sorry, I couldn't update yesterday due to a personal emergency.

Please check out my interview and your favorite authors by abii_writes

Recap: The family celebrate Viswa's birthday and later arrive at a resort to spend the day 

*******************

Sid entwined his fingers with Yami and stood watching her waiting for the song to be played. Nive saw her aunts looking at her anxiously and laughed at their looks.

The music started and Yami who was waiting for a dance number song gasped hearing the choice of song. She turned around and gave a glare to Nivedha who showed her thumbs up. Sid smiled looking at her face and before she could realize his hand were around her waist pulling he closer.

Kannazhaga.. kaalazhaga
Ponnazhaga.. penn azhaga
Engaeyo thaedi sellum.. viral azhaga
En kaigal korthu kollum vidham azhaga

Sid and Yami stood next to each other also facing each other. Yami's right hand was on his abodomen and Sid's left hand was on hers. They swayed slowly and made a round still in the same position. Vimal hooted looking at their chemistry.

Uyirae uyirae unaivida edhuvum
Uyril peridhaai illayadi
Azhagae azhagae unaivida edhuvum
Azhagil azhagaai illaiyadi

Sid moved his hand to her face and cupped her cheek turning her around and pulling her to his front and wrapped his other hand around her chest.

Engaeyo paarkiraai
Ennenna solgiraai
Ellaigal thaandida
Maayangam seikiraai

Yami tip toed twirling around him and leaned on his back. They moved to and from to the rythm of the music.

Unnakul paarkiren
Ulladhai solgiren
Unnuyir serndhida
Naan vazhi paarkiren

Sid snaked his hand around her waist and Yami held his shoulder. He bent her back and dragged her a little and pulled her back to his chest cupping her face.

Idhazhum idhazhum
Innaiyattumae
pudhidhaai vazhigal illai
Immaigal moodi aruginil vaa
Idhupol edhuvum illai

Yami was all shy and tried to move away from him but he held her wrist and tracing his finger on her cheeks.

Unnakul paarkava
Ulladhai ketkkava
Ennuyir serndhida
Naan vazhi sollava

He released her and went on his knees stretching his hand for her to hold. Yami smiled at him holding all emotions and placed her hand in his nodding her head.

Kannazhaga.. kaalazhaga
Ponnazhaga.. penn azhaga
Engaeyo thaedi sellum.. viral azhaga
En kaigal korthu kollum vidham azhaga

Sid carried her in bridal style and swayed her slowly with their eyes locked perfectly. The song ended and they were still in their trance for sometime and even the family was mesmerized to see the chemistry and spark between them which made them dumbstuck. A few minutes later they were back to reality when the staffs started clapping to the performance.

Hearing the sound of applause Sid and Yami came back to reality and Yami moved away from him with her cheeks all red. 

Madhu Mv: friend friend sollitu ennama performance panra paru.. ( Say only friend look at the way he is performing ?) God finally our wishes are coming true.

Madhu and Jaya shook hands secretly and hugged them like they did for Vimal and Nive. Nive pulled Yami to the washroom.

Nive: what was that performance ? girl, you should have done that in your room you know.

Yami: Says who played the song. Did you click our photos ?

Nive: Cool I have recorded complete performance. Watch them later.. you both were sizzling hot. pahhh what a chemistry ?

Nive and Yami returned to the family and Sid pulled her to him.

Sid: Where did you go ? Looks like you both have got pretty close ?

Yami: So why not ? If you and Vimal are brothers then me and Nive are sisters as we got married to brothers. Whats wrong in it ? Don't react as if I went missing for years.

Sid: Ofcourse every minute is a year if you are not around me. I m not sharing you with anyone even with your so called new sister.

Yami bit her lips feeling overwhelmed hearing his words and pinched his cheeks squinting her eyes.

Yami: cute da nee ...( you are cute )

Sid: Eww....cute ? me ? don't you have other words in your dictionary to call your husband....like...handsome...hot...

Yami: Why will I call my husband handsome when he only call me witch. come on all have gone already, its movie time.

She pulled him along but he had his eyes only her who was hiding her blush and smiling all way.

Sid Mv: Work out agudhu work out agudhu ( Its working out )

The family spent time watching movie having banters. Later they were provided with a lavish lunch. Sid and Vimal blindfolded their parents, Yami blindfolder her parents and took them to a room. Their blindfolds were removed and the elders stood emotionally frozen looking at the photographs sticked in the entire room. Their children had made a collection of photos from their 25 years of journey together as their friendship grew over the years.

Madhu: It looked like yesterday we met but we have come across 25 years. 

Jaya: Our children are married and soon we will have grandchildren. Isn't it our beloved boys and girls ?

Vimal raised his eyebrows looking at Nive earning a smack on his abdomen. Sid rubbed his neck looking at Yami who was looking everywhere but him.

Sid: Ok enough, now you old people have some time and enjoy sharing the memories.

Madhu: Tell us directly you want to spend time with your wife.

Vimal: Actually we need some boys time in the pool.

Nive: Ohh, good then me and Yamini will have girl's time in the salon. come on Yamini lets go.

Nive tried to grab Yami's hand but before that her hand was pulled by Vimal and Yami was pulled away by Sid. Before their parents could say something they left the room.  Sid and Vimal got changed and reached the pool while Nive and Yami decided to change into some comfy clothes.

Nive and Yami reached the pool dressed in a three fouth pant and sleevless top. They saw Sid and Vimal swimming and they settled on a sunlounger scrolling through their mobiles.

Yami was stealing glances on Sid as he sat on the egde wiping the water from his body. His broad back with toned muscles was a treat to watch and she couldn't avert her gaze from him. A laughter from beside broke her trance. Yami gave a glare and Nive raised her hands in surrender and moved to other side of the pool letting Yami to have her time with Sid. Seeing Nive moving away Sid entered into water and turned to Yami.

Sid: Yami, Why don't you join ? Its good for the weather.

Yami: Nope, I m good out of water.

Sid: Atleast come sit on the edge. Just have a dip of your leg in the water. Come on have a little fun Yami don't be a party pooper.

Yami placed her mobile on the table and sat on the edge next to where Sid was holding the floor edge. She dipped her legs in water and Sid moved before her with his hands on either side making her heart jump out. She couldn't meet his eyes in the close proximity with him being shirtless and his wet body made a zoo erupt in her stomach. 

Sid: Yami, have you ever been upset with me or have I ever done something bad to you ?

Yami: You can never do something to upset me Sid. Ofcourse you would annoy me sometimes with your pranks...she stopped and looked at him who had mischief and before she could react from the alert her brain gave her she was pulled into water. She gasped and wrapped her hand around his neck.

Yami: Idiot, have you forgotten I don't know swimming you insane man.

Sid: Not my fault. You should have learnt my dear wife.

Yami: The only places I haven't walked behind you is the washroom and swimming classes. You were so determined in chasing me away as the boys were having their eyes on me so how do you expect me to learn swimming having a possessive head with me all the time.

Sid: Ofcourse I will rip the head if someone dares to look at you.

Yami: Ohh, so who will watch me then..I would be happy if I had someone admiring me too.

Sid: Ofcourse you have an admirer. your handsome husband is here to admire you so why worry and about learning to swim I m always ready to teach you.

Yami: You never let me learn back then why now ? you wanted me only as cheerleader when the girls drool over your body.

Sid: If I let you learn swimming then some bastards would have touched you which I will never let happen. As for the girls, they can only drool but see you have copyright over me completely and now hugging me like your life is dependant on me.

Only then Yami realized she was clinging on to him like a kola while Sid was looking at her intensely without averting his gaze. Yami tried to untangle from him but she couldn't balance in water. Yami sank and reached above choking on the water. Sid hugged her, patting her back gently.

Sid: nothing Yami, I m holding you, don't go away from me. I will take care of you. Trust me..

Yami looked direct into his eyes. His words with deep meaning meant a lot for her and he said everything from the bottom of his heart. She felt the sincerity of his words from his eyes.

Yami: Did you mean everything Sid ?

Sid carried her to the edge and made her sit on the floor. He cupped her cheeks caressing with his thumb gently. He understood the yearning from her eyes to hear his answer. He pulled her face touching their foreheads, their eyes closed on its own to sink in the moment.

Sid: I meant every word Yami...You mean a lot to me. I want you until the last breathe of my life.

Sid Mv: Are you seriously planning to propose her in the swimming pool ? Idiot save it for a special moment. She deserves the best in her life.

Sid saw the happiness in her eyes as they moved away and the glow with blush. Yami stood to get changed only then Sid saw her clothes sticking like a second skin and her red bra revealed due to the wet shirt. He quickly came out and picked a towel and before he could wrap it around her body he saw one of the staff who came to serve juice gawking at her body. 

Sid covered Yami with the towel and lunged towards the staff and punched him. The staff fell flat on floor and Sid caught his collars and made wonderful marks on his face. Yami was scared to see Sid thrashing the man and screamed calling Vimal who was on either side with Nive in his arms. 

Vimal and Nive rushed to them and Vimal pulled away Sid who was still not satisfied with the punches he gave the man. Yami hugged Sid with her head on his chest as Sid was still glaring the man. He showed his forefinger gritting his teeth.

Sid: dare you to eye my wife once again then I swear to rip your head of your body. Its a promise... Sid's promise...

Vimal and Nive were stunned to see Sid going all mad and ready to kill someone for Yami. they were beaming in happiness to see the progress that was visibly happening to everyone. Sid saw Yami sobbing in fear but in real actually she was crying in happiness that Sid was taking stand for her not as a friend but as a husband and she could feel the real emotions behind his actions. Sid kissed her hair and let Nive to take her to get changed.

******************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 30.5K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
212K 22.3K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
958K 117K 87
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...
166K 25.8K 51
If Love is capable of turning a demon into a god then it can as well turn a god into a demon. Love can push a person to the extreme limits to achiev...