Ruthless Seduction

By RainbowColoredMind

Warning: Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adult language and s... More

Ruthless Seduction
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty - Final Chapter
Epilogue
Special Chapter: Unfaithful 1
Ruthless Seduction Book
FAQ and Book Cover

Chapter Forty Three

804K 14.4K 2.3K
By RainbowColoredMind

Axel's POV

She was lying on her side next to me with her head leaned on my shoulder as I held her hand over my chest. Despite feeling sick, I had never woke up feeling this good for a long time. Closing my eyes again, I inhaled and savored her scent and the way she felt in my arms. There was really nothing better than waking up with her next to me, feeling her warmth, breathing in her scent... that divine scent that I miss more than anything. I felt warm inside and I knew that there will never be something or someone that could make me feel the way she does.

I shifted to my side so that I could wrap my arms around her. She was like a medicine to me, no matter what I was feeling or thinking having her with me always soothes and makes me feel better.

"What are you doing?" I heard her say. I looked down at Valerie, her eyes shone in the dark as they looked at me. The soft light from the moon shining from the window illuminated her face, making her unbelievable beautiful it took my breath away.

"I'm just trying to get comfy." Dahilan ko.

"Mmhmm." One of her brows curved up, She sat up on the edge of the bed, looking around. "Gabi na?"

"Looks like it." I said.

She stretched out her arms. "God, your bed is so hard. How do you put up with this?"

"I put up with all these because of you Val. You make me do things I never thought I'd do for anyone."

Silence fell between us before she shrugged her shoulders. "Masama pa rin ba ang pakiramdam mo?"

"Yeah." I said, faking a wince. "Everything hurts. There's not a place on my body that's not throbbing with pain right now."

The expression on her face suddenly shifted into a concerned one. She felt my forehead and my neck with the back of her hand. "Kailangan mo na palang uminom ng gamot pero kumain ka muna. Dinalhan ka kanina ni aling Emma ng pagkain."

She got up and lit the oil lamp with a match over the small table beside my bed. Kinuha niya ang pagkain na nakabalot sa dahon.

Valerie's POV

I watched in amusement as he unwrapped the leaves. May kanin sa loob, tilapia, kamatis at itlog na pula. He used his hand hand to eat and couldn't help but smile as I watched him. Axel just never fails to surprise me. I never thought na matututo siyang mag-adjust bilang trabahador sa hacienda. I never thought I'd see him eat with his bare hand. He was born of privilege and given the best that money could offer and now he was living such a humble lifestyle. In the office, everybody seemed scared of him. Who wouldn't? In his suit, he was powerful, broodingly good looking, frightenly intimidating. Pero dito, malapit ang loob ng mga trabahodor sa hacienda. Everyone like and care for him. Siguro dahil marunong siyang makisama sa mga tao dito.

His face lifted to mine. I quickly hid my smile and gave him a straight face. "Wala ka pang gana sa lagay na yan, ha?" I rolled my eyes. Ayaw pa niyang kumain kanina pero pinilit ko lang siya.

"This is good and I'm starving. Isang buong araw akong walang kain." He shrugged and held it out to me. "Tikman mo."

"No, thanks." I said.

"Tikman mo lang." He insisted. "I know you're hungry. Buong araw kang hindi umalis sa tabi ko."

"No, I'm fine." Sagot ko.

Kinamay niya ang kanin at kumuha siya ng konting isda at inilapit niya ito sa akin na parang batang pinipilit kumain. I looked down at it with brows furrowed. "Ayoko." I firmly said even though my mouth watered at the smell of it. Hindi pa din pala ako kumakain.

"I know you want it." He grinned sheepishly. "Kapag hindi ka tumikim hindi ko na uubusin 'to."

I opened my mouth hesitantly and ate from his hand. Axel smiled and I scowled at him. He let out a quiet laugh. Hindi ko alam kung dahil lang ba sa gutom o talagang masarap ang pagkain. He shared his food to me and we both ate together.

Nilinis ko ang pinagkainan namin at inabot sa kanya ang gamot. He popped it into his mouth and quickly drank the whole bottle of water I handed him.

Pinahiga ko na siya. I got a bowl of cold water and damped the small cloth in it. Pinamunas ko iyon sa katawan ni Axel to help his fever go down. He was still hot but not as hot as he was earlier. I didn't how many times I've swallowed when my hand reached down to  his sun-kissed chest and down to his well-toned stomach.

"Your pants." Ngumuso ako sa pantalon niya.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"Take it off." I said.

"I'm sick. I don't know if we could..." He looked really sorry.

My cheeks heat up. "That's not what I meant, idiot. Hubarin mo yung pants mo para mapunasan kita."

"Oh okay." He said chuckling. He unbuttoned his pants and lifted his hip so he could pull it down. I awkwarldly looked away not knowing what else to do. "It's off."

I proceeded on wiping his thighs with the towel with my head turned away, careful not to look at it.

"Why are you blushing?" He noticed and it made me blush even more.

"I am not!" I denied. I thought the dim light from the oil lamp would hide it but it didn't.

"Yes, you are." I could hear the grin from his voice. "I can't believe this. That's been inside you a thousand times."

"Shut up!" I snarled. Oh I was sure he was definitely feeling better now.

Napadali ang pagpupunas ko sa kanya. I quickly covered him with a thin blanket. I dampened the towel again in cold water and placed it on his forehead.

"I'm going home." Paalam ko sa kanya ng matapos ako.

His face suddenly dimmed a bit but he still forced a smile. "Thanks for taking care of me, senyorita."  

I just stared at him for awhile, not knowing I was already biting my bottom lip. There was a sudden heavy feeling in my chest knowing that I won't be spending the night with him. Instead, I would lie in bed all night and fall asleep to the thought of him instead of being with him. "Kaya mo na naman mag-isa, hindi ba?" I asked.

Just say no and I'll stay with you.

"Yeah, I know you're already tired. Go home, take a rest." He said.

I nodded my head and walked out of there with a heavy chest. I miss sleeping with him and I don't mean the sex. I just miss falling a sleep cuddled up next to him. I miss talking about stupid, random, silly things with him while we lay in bed. I miss how I could here his heartbeat when I rest my head on his chest. I miss us.

Axel's POV

I'd been pretending to be sick for three days. Maaga pa lang pumupunta na si Valerie dito para dalhan ako ng pagkain. She'd stay and take care of me all day and leave at night. It had been a routine for us. Hindi ako sigurado kung bumubuti na ba ang relasyon namin ngayon. She still seemed to be holding back. Once in a while, she'd soften a bit lalo na kapag umaarte ako. But once she realize it, she would go back to being the cold Valerie. Even though I was starting to feel better two days, I acted sick so she would turn into the concerned nurse.

I didn't want to lose her but my sick act had to end at some point. It was only a matter of time before she figures it out. She wasn't stupid. Five o'clock in the morning and I was already out of bed, taking a shower. I still had a lot of making up to do and I had to prove myself to her father. Most of all, I'll prove myself to the woman I love.

I was feeding the horses when Valerie came. She walked into the horse stables with a food container in her hands. She stood there, looking like she had better days. I walked up to her.

"Magaling ka na?" I sensed a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Fortunately, yes." I answered.

"Buti naman." Sabi niya. "I won't have to take care of you anymore."

My lips lifted in a playful smile. "You can still take care of me if you want."

She answered with a shrug and a frown. "I have to go. I'll just leave your food on the table." She turned around and after just a few steps, I grabbed her by the arm and stopped her.

"Val, sa tatlong araw na magkasama tayo, alam kong hindi pa rin nawawala ang nararamdaman mo para sa akin. You were lying when  you said you don't feel anything for me anymore. Sabihin mo lang kung anong kailangan kong gawin para mapatawad mo ako. Wala akong hindi gagawin para sa'yo. Kahit ano, Val, kahit lumakad ako ng paluhod mula sa gate ng hacienda niyo hanggang dito gagawin ko."

She snatched her arm away from me. "Hindi ko pa kayang patawarin ka. I don't know if I'll ever be able to. Ibinigay ko ang lahat sa'yo. God knew I gave everything I could to you and I left nothing for myself. You broke my trust and broke me in the process." Her voice quivered as she spoke. She didn't wait for me to say something and simply walked away, leaving me with a crushing feeling in my chest.

I inhaled to keep the tears from falling. How I wish this was just a bad dream and the feeling that I was never going to be happy again wasn't real.

All I could think about all day was Valerie and what she said. Paano na kung hindi niya na ako mapatawad? I didn't know how I could live without her in my life. She was the only thing in my life that I was sure of and only thing  that made sense.

Night came and I walked back to my place after a long and tiring day of working at the farm. Habang naglalakad ako pabalik, nakasabay ko si Heidi, isa sa mga babaeng tumulong sa akin nang magkasakit ako.

"Magaling ka na pala." She said as we walked together.

I smiled back at her. "Yeah, thanks for your help."

"Walang anuman." She said, nervously licking her lips. "Kamusta naman ang pakiramdam mo?"

"Good as new." I replied. "Pakisabi na lang kay aling Emma salamat sa pagkain na pinadala niya."

"Sige. Makakarating." She said.

Nagpaalam na kami sa isa't isa ng makarating sa tinutuluyan ko. Medyo malayo pa iyon sa barrio kung saan nakatira ang mga trabahador sa hacienda. I froze when I saw Valerie standing in front of the door of the toolshed with a deep frown on her face and arms coldly crossed over to her chest.

We stood just looking at each other, words failing both of us. I was surprised when she turned her back to me and went in. Sinundan ko siya sa loob. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"You've been making a lot of good friends here, haven't you?" She said in a sharp tone as she lit the oil lamp.

 "Val..."

"Do not call me by my name." Asik niya bago lumingon ulit sa akin. Her eyes squinted into an angry slit. "What did I tell you to call me?" She demanded in a curt voice.

"Senyorita." I said.

She took steps towards me until we were just a few inches away from each other. "Good boy." And then she pushed me down to the hard bed behind me. She climbed upon me and our eyes leveled. I was uneasy, her eyes, narrowed and angry and with a glint of lust. My arms wrapped around her waist and I was about to kiss her when she turned away.

"No lips." She said in a low but angry tone. "Remember, this is just sex. Nothing more."

The words stung like a lash of whip. I paused as I tried to shrug away the hurt. She was here and she still wanted me, iyon lang ang importante ngayon. I watched with amused eyes as she stripped down. I took my clothes off too.

I knew the bedroom was the one and only place I haven't disappointed her and I hope it stays that way. She was still on top of me as I started kissing her neck. I sucked on her sensitive spot as one of my hands palmed her breast. I stroked her nipple and played with it between my two fingers. She moaned and whimpered as my lips trailed down to her collar bones and her beautifully full breast. Her arms wrapped around my head, hugging me as I sucked on her like a hungry baby.

My other hand moved to her side, stroking it before going down her legs and between her thighs. She automatically opened up for me, giving me access to her pussy. Her hips writhed and bucked against my fingers at the touch of her flesh. She was already wet and ready. My fingers stroked her a little before pushing two fingers inside her. She moved her hips up and down, fucking my fingers. I moved mine to, meeting her thrust in full force. She cried out my name over and over as I suck on her breast and finger fuck her. My fingers twisted and curled inside her, hitting her g-spot with each stroke. She whimpered and cried my name one last time before collapsing on against me as I felt warm liquid flow down my hand.

My mouth seperated from her breast and I took my fingers out of her. I looked up at her, staring into her eyes as I brought my fingers to my lips and tasted her juice. Damn hell, she tasted heavenly, sweet, delicate and delicious. Her eyes darkened even more with passion. We shifted and now she was lying on the bed with legs wide open.

She didn't have to say anything. I already knew what she wanted. My head went down between her legs and I started licking her pussy dry of all her juices. I swallowed every single precious drop and then I got to my knees and positioned myself.

"No." She suddenly said when I was about to enter her. She got on top of me and pushed me back down the bed. She pinned my hand down the bed and looked at me in the eyes while she straddled my torso.  "You're my boytoy. Not the other way around. I decide when to fuck and how we should fuck. You don't get to decide on anything. You don't even get to come unless I told you so. Gagawin mo lang kung ano ang sinabi kong gawin mo. Naiintindihan mo ba?"

I swallowed at the dominance she was showing over me. She was taking full control. I nodded my head when I couldn't find the voice to say yes. It was as if I was looking at a whole different Valerie. I had never had a woman order me around in bed and this was fucking hot.

She took my hard shaft and stroked it. I groaned when she played with the tip with her fingers, agonizingly teasing me. She positioned herself on top of me and slowly lowered herself. I felt her warm inside nuzzling around my hard dick and it was like coming home. It had always felt like that with Valerie. She pounded up and down to me. She was fucking me hard and urgently. It felt so good to watch her move on top of me, seeing my own dick ram in and out of her.

I watched her, focused on her. At this point, it was about her pleasure, not mine. I wanted her to use me, to use my body, to do whatever she wanted to feel good. Despite how good it felt to be inside her, I surpressed the tugging desire to abandon myself to the pleasure. I was going to give her what she wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 2K 7
A collection of one-shots revisiting our favorite characters: 1. First generation Elites 2. Second generation Elites 3. Young third generation Elites
1.8M 54.2K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...
676K 7.4K 5
Captivated by Tyrone Greene's Full SPG Parts. Read at your own risk.