๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”

By Dedun_Herself

"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ... More

Holaโœจ
๐•Šโ„๐”ธโ„๐”ป๐•Š
โ„™โ„๐•†๐•ƒ๐•†๐”พ๐•Œ๐”ผ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฐ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐š‚ 1
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
Not a update
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™ด๐™ต๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐š‚
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
ANNOUNCEMENT
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด (๐™ฐ)
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด(๐™ฑ)
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ(๐™ฐ)
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ(๐™ฑ)
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š(๐™ฐ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š(๐™ฑ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡(๐™ฐ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡(๐™ฑ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ(๐™ฐ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ(๐™ฑ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ(๐™ฒ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด(๐™ฐ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด (๐™ฑ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด(๐™ฒ)
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
ANNOUNCEMENT
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด

๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ

350 112 137
By Dedun_Herself

Hey, fammm!🥺♥️

Good morning. I trust that you have all been good?🌚 Well, this is our update as promised. I finished it yesternight but I didn't have any strength left in me to type.

So, here you go.😚

The song for this chapter- Oxygen (02) by Oxlade.

Don't worry, you'll see.🌚

________________𖧷________________

"𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

_________________𖧷________________

          ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

I was asleep, well not technically. If being asleep meant being a tad bit conscious of your surroundings with your eyes closed, then yeah. The urge to sleep in has never been this overwhelming and that was a first. I was always in a rush to get out of bed and out of this house but today was different. 

Then, it clicked.

Today was Saturday__oh, crap. It's always easy to say yes to the plans we make but on the actual day, the only thing my brain could gather was taking a rain check. It would have been better if it were just a girl's day out. A little pulling of the sister's card always gets me out of the whole mess but taking a raincheck meant bailing on the rest of the gang even though I knew they wouldn't take it to heart, it still doesn't speak well of me. 

Okay, I take that back. I knew someone who would freak out. Zee would have my head on a platter if I dared to cancel our plans because according to her, she had so much planned and if there was anything she hated, it was a taint on her master plans. So yes, I would rather not poke an irritable bear.

Alright, five more minutes and I'll get up. It's not as if we are the one that wants to clean the speakers. There was something called being fashionably late and it existed for a reason. Five more minutes of my beauty sleep wouldn't hurt anyone.  

But then, the universe was working hand in hand with Zee because the moment I decided to pull the covers over my head and adjust my sleeping position, a knock sounded at my door. I buried my head into my pillow and let out a muffled scream, kicking my legs in the air. I pushed the pillow aside and groaned loudly, falling back on it with a loud thud. I couldn't really see anything due to how dim my room was, so I rolled on my side, looking for the switch of the bedside lamp. 

My eyes darted to my alarm clock and I rolled my eyes. It was just 8 am, for goodness sake. Can't a girl get a good rest on a Saturday morning?

The knock sounded again and I exhaled.

"Come in, it's not locked," I mumbled grudgingly, brushing my hands over my hair. I snorted under my breath when I realised that my head was void of my head wrap. It probably rolled off my bed given my numerous sleeping positions over the night___the door creaked open, revealing one of the maids. I squinted my eyes at her and tried to remember her name but nothing came to my mind, so I stopped trying.

"Switch on the lights," That was the first thing I said to her and maybe I shouldn't have said that because the lights came on abruptly, eliciting a loud cuss word from me. The brightness of the lights filtered into my eyes all at once, nearly blinding me in the process. I had to snap my eyes shut for a while and when I eventually opened, my eyes seemed to have adjusted to the brightness.

I propped my jaw on my palm, yawning softly while peering at her through my heavy eyelids.

"I am sorry, ma." She apologised and I gave a dismissive wave of my hand, ignoring her apology.

"Good morning, ma." She greeted me and I couldn't resist the urge to snort at her constant use of  'ma' Geez, I am just seventeen. I am not that old. It was beginning to get on my nerves but I tried my best not to react to it.

"Can you not call me ma?" I requested. She stared at me for a while before nodding her head. I heaved a sigh, seeing as it wasn't much hassle getting her to change her mind.

"Your mom told me to tell you that she's leaving for England this morning and would be back soon." She told me and I could have sworn I had no control over the humourless laughing that spluttered out of my mouth in raucous waves. I could feel the corner of my eyes getting stained with tears.

Really?

Was she kidding me?

"Are you kidding?" I asked her once my laughter ceased. The maid only stared at me without uttering a word but I didn't miss the twinge of fear that flashed across her eyes.

"And I care because?"

"Oh, right."

"I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK." I spat out my words like they were dotted with acid, my chest constricting in pain. When has Mother dearest taken it upon herself to tell me wherever the hell she was going? Why was today any different she didn't even have the fucking decency to tell me herself. She had to tell the maid. 

Wow.

Wow. Just wow.

And then it dawned on me, I couldn't even remember the last time my own mother set her foot into my room. I was trying to think but my mind was blank. I couldn't come up with a particular day she had been in my room. A lifeless chuckle exited my lips. My eyes reverted to her, holding her gaze.

"When did she come back from wherever she went?" I demanded coldly.

"Last night." She whispered.

"Right," I murmured.

"Get out," I said softly and I couldn't miss the sigh of relief that emitted from me when she spun on her heels without hesitation and dashed out of my room. It brought me so much relief that I didn't have to yell at her before she heeded my request. And frankly, I didn't even have the energy to raise my voice at anything or anyone. I brought my hands to my temples, massaging them in circles.

My thoughts___

"Hell, no." I cautioned myself and chuckled.

"No, no, no. We are not venturing down a dark path today." 

"You are going to get your ass up, act like you didn't receive that news and get to cleaning. Yup, that's what you are going to do. Nothing more, nothing less." I chanted it to myself like a mantra, nodding vigorously to get myself to believe what I was saying.

"Bitch, bye!" I hollered at the top of my lungs, pushing the covers off my body. I picked up my head wrap that had been hiding beneath it, secured it around my afro, and then I got up, picking up my phone and sliding my feet into flip flops. My eyes scanned my slightly disorganised room and my lips quirked in a smile. There wasn't really much to do regarding cleaning. My room wasn't a pigsty.

I knew it was only a matter of time before Zee came barging into my room and I knew without doubt that she would bring this house to its feet if I wasn't ready, so the few hours I had left, I was going to use it to my advantage by tidying up. I made my way to the bathroom and got to work, brushing my teeth as quickly as I could. I sauntered out of the bathroom, walking straight to my bed to get it laid properly. Once I was done, I arranged the pillows properly, alongside the covers.

The cleaning didn't take much time and the only thing I had to do next was wash my dirty clothes. So, I picked up my hamper, grabbing my phone from the nightstand. I unlocked it and tapped on the play icon, resuming Cat Burns' Live More and Love More which  I had been listening to before I went to bed last night. I walked out of my room, shutting the door behind me and tucked my phone into the back pocket of my shorts.

Contrary to the stereotypical opinion people had about rich kids, I hated it whenever my laundry was done by another person and not me. I considered it the highest level of intrusion. I didn't want anyone touching my things. I have hands. I could get my things done myself. 

I kicked the door to the laundry room open, heading for the washing machine. I uncovered the lid, dumping my clothes in it one by one, alongside a generous amount of soap. I closed the lid and switched it on, moving away from the humming machine. I whipped my phone out of my pocket, hopping on the nearest stool. On cue, my phone chimed twice and I rolled my eyes. I could bet my left boob on it that it was a message from Zee.

And of course, I couldn't have been more than right.

MY GIRL.😌✨

I will be at your place soon and I swear, I am going to shave you bald if you aren't ready!🙂
8:58 am.

I chortled and made to type a response to her but then, I stopped, deciding to blue-tick her message in a bid to get on her nerves. I was going to exit the app when another message came in. It wasn't from her. It was from him. With a speed of light, I found overly indecipherable, I practically teleported into his dm. It was almost like I had been waiting for a text from him all morning which was weird because he called me yesternight.

But really, was there ever a measure of time that could be enough when it came to him? It was one of___if not my favourite thing to do. I loved spending time with him. Not like there was anything wrong with spending time with my friend and deep down, I knew the only reason I agreed to go to this pool party was because he would be there.

And on G, I have never craved anyone's presence the way I did his.

Omo, see as you turn mumu for man.

STEFAN.💞😚

I'll see you there, Reina.♥️
9:00 am.

My heart did a double flip before dropping to the pit of my stomach. I couldn't control the soft squeal that eluded me, accompanied by a light chuckle. Okay, maybe changing his name wasn't so bad because honestly, I kind of like the way it looks now. It's more…beautiful and there was no reason to keep calling him a creep since he doesn't___

Yeah, he practically has your mumu button now.

"No one has anyone's mumu button, so zip it!" I snapped.

"JESUS! MY CLOTHES!" I screamed and shot up from the stool I was seated on, bolting towards the machine that had stopped working. I exhaled and facepalmed. I chuckled at my stupidity, uncovering the lid. I drained the water and took out my clothes, rinsing them.

I didn't wait to dry it. I just squeezed them out of the water and transferred them to a bucket before tidying up the place and ambling out of the room to go sundry them outside.

I halted in my tracks when I came back into the house and saw Mama Heather stepping out of the kitchen with a large tray in her hands. The low grumbling of my stomach had me quickening my steps, so I could go get some food into my tummy.

"Good morning, Mama Heather." I flashed her a small smile and she grinned at me. 

"Good morning, dear."

"Breakfast is ready." She announced. I dropped the bucket in my hands somewhere in the living room, pulled out a chair by the dining table and took my seat. I wasted no time in dishing myself some pancakes and a cup of hot chocolate. I dug in immediately.

"Your mom…" Her voice trailed off, her words dying at the tip of her tongue. Her eyes had worry etched in them when she noticed my stiffness.

I doubled up on my speed in chewing the large slice of pancake I had in my mouth. I swallowed it and took a sip from the beverage. 

"Can you__" I took a deep breath.

"Can you not say anything concerning her?" I asked her, heaving a sigh. I suddenly didn't have any appetite anymore. I glanced at the plate of food in front of me, a wave of nausea hitting me. Not wanting her efforts to make me breakfast go to waste, I managed to stuff myself with it. I took a large gulp from my tea and set the mug on the table, pushing my chair backwards and getting up from my seat. 

"Thanks for breakfast," I said without looking at her and headed for the staircase. I shut the door behind me and rested my back on it, exhaling softly. The day had barely even started and I was so drained. I pushed myself off the door, dragging my feet towards the hamper. I tugged off my head wrap and stripped out of my clothes, throwing them into the hamper. I took a quick shower and was out of the bathroom in no time.

I had my towel wrapped loosely around my body, picking up my lotion with my other hand. I proceeded to untie my towel so that I could apply the lotion to my skin.

"Hey, beautiful..."

                         ✰✰✰✰✰

A screech tumbled out of my mouth and I whirled around with a deadly speed. My heart lurched to my throat, and my jaws dropped to the floor. I was utterly mortified, watching the familiar dark-haired boy, who leaned on the door frame with his hands tucked in the pocket of his sweatpants. The light smile that played on his lips did nothing in easing the way my blood suddenly ran cold. It literally froze in my veins, freezing me from the inside out.

I was terrified.

My legs were rooted to the spot I was standing in. My brain felt like a pool of liquid and my mind felt like it was breaking apart and shattering into pieces. I was overly blank with my words dead at the tip of my tongue. The thought of swallowing my spit suddenly seemed like I was being asked to swallow a ball of a volcano. My heart was left a wild, pounding mess. 

And in a nanosecond, I doubled over, nearly toppling over the dresser I felt my back hit. 

"What…wh___" I swallowed, shutting my eyes, so I could grasp control of how I sounded. 

"What the fuck, Ola?!" I screamed at him.

"What am I even saying? Who is the dunderhead that let you in?!" I demanded, the loudness of my voice echoing across the space of my room. I scoffed when he had no response to my question, walking out on him to go get a shirt in my closet. I discarded my towel and grabbed the first shirt I could find.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!" I queried, hating the way my voice was beginning to crack, giving away how terrified I was by his sudden presence in my room.

He didn't utter a word. He just stared at me.

"I don't…I don't understand you…fuck!" I was shouting at him. I couldn't even gather my thoughts to form a coherent speech. 

"I blocked your ass off on all my social media handles. I even blocked you from calling me with those wretched unknown numbers you were using to call me!" I snapped, trying to hold back the tears that were beginning to form in my eyes.

"How many numbers do you even have?!" I queried, alarmed.

"Baby…" He trailed off, his tone overly soft. I wasn't even having it. I just wanted to know how and why he was in my room. 

"As if all you have been doing has not been giving sick ass stalkers and obsession vibes, you had the nerve to come into my house. INTO MY ROOM!" My voice thundered ferociously, the rage building up in me ridding me of every rationality I had left in me.

"Are you insane?!" I yelled at him.

"I had to see you, alright? Fuck. I had to see you!" His voice rose at the end of his words but I could deduce the frustration they held. I scoffed, squinting my eyes at him in disbelief.

"You won't even talk to me!" He cried out, throwing his hands up in the air, his voice filled with hurt and exasperation. 

"You are sick," I whispered, in awe of how deep his obsession runs.

"You gave me no choice. Absolutely no choice." He shrugged casually, defending himself as if that would erase the fact that he invaded my privacy. I swear, I didn't even know what would have happened if I had taken off that towel without being unaware of his presence by my doorpost. 

What kind of a sane person does that?!

"Oh, and to answer your question, I am a familiar face around here. All I had to do was throw a few smiles at them casually and tell them Khalil asked me to drop something for you." His brown eyes crinkled with softness that made me want to throw up. It irritated the crap out of me.

"You are being a baby. You know that, right?" I raised a brow at him in question. His smile faltered for a second but it came back up again.

"No, tell me!" I yelled, marching forward.

"How many times do I have to tell you that what we had was a one-night stand? Trust me, I have no problem reminding you over and over again but you are the one who is going to get HURT!" I spelt it out boldly to him, without mincing words.

At this point, I didn't even care if I hurt his feelings. All I gave a fuck about was to pass my message across and if that was all it took to set him straight, then so be it.

But in the history of wrong moves, this would definitely top the list because the softness that clouded his eyes slowly dissipated and melted into nothing. The warmth in them transcended into a chilling coldness that danced around his light brown orbs, darkening them. For a moment there, I could have sworn there was a swap in person because I didn't recognise the person that stood a few feet away from me.

I needed no one to tell me that I struck a nerve. The biggest of them all.

I released a shaky breath, my legs growing light. My heartbeat which seemed to have regained its steadiness spiked up dangerously high. It pummelled terrifically against my chest, hurting me with each breath I took. Breathing suddenly became a herculean task. I couldn't get air in and out of my lungs and I could feel it tightening up and closing in on me. 

Dread barrelled towards me, descending on me in overwhelming waves. My feet developed a mind of its own, dragging me backwards with shuddered breaths eluding me now and then. He prowled forward, a nerve-wracking coldness engraved in his eyes. 

The moment my back hit the wall, my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach with a loud thud that reverberated in the walls of my ears, and then I knew it was game over. The tears I was struggling to hold back stung every inch of my eyes. All it would take was a blink and it would come rushing down like a waterfall.

He closed in on me and I felt my soul depart from me. His hands encased me, trapping me against the wall. They were resting at my sides. I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye and my eyes fluttered shut on cue. If all he had to do was sniff, he would get a whiff of the fear that radiated off me in waves.

I was utterly and completely petrified.

I was incapacitated. Frozen to the core.

He inched forward, his strong, chilly presence engulfing me. His breath fanned my face, inching closer to my ear. The grating chuckle that exited his lips afterwards was like a surge of ice shooting through my veins.

"God, you drive me crazy." He whispered and I whimpered. His lips connected with my earlobe and I stiffened. The warm breath that emitted from him travelled down my face and rested on my neck. His nose brushed the hollow of my neck, nuzzling against it. 

"What was it you said again, love?" He demanded huskily.

"You don't like me? Of course." He chuckled.

"Please, don't touch me." I croaked out in a whisper when I finally found my voice, nearly choking on a sob. He paused, releasing a deep breath before detaching his head from my neck. I opened my eyes slowly to see him gazing at me, his eyes sparkling with warmth.

"I would never do that to you, Kira. Yes, I am crazy about you but I am not that crazy to force myself on you. I'd never do anything without your permission." He told me, his tone laced with comfort. He brought his hand up to my face and I evaded his touch, breathing shakily. He couldn't mask the hurt imprinted on his face.

"I would never hurt you, Kira. You mean the whole world to me and you know it. What we had that night meant everything to me and you telling me it was a one-night-stand is driving me nuts." He said gently, peering at me with his eyes filled with hope. Something I recognised so well. He was clinging to that one night. So badly.

"I do not like you, Ola." I deadpanned.

"You have to stop making me repeat myself. I know that you are hurting and I don't want to add to it. Olafimihan, please just go." I pleaded in a whisper.

"Oh, really?" He queried, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

"You want me to remind you about that night?" He loomed forward, his lips twitching in a light smirk. He bent to my level, chuckling into my ears.

"You want me to remind you of how gentle I was with you? How I made you feel like the Queen that you are, huh?" 

"The small beautiful sounds you made when my mouth and fingers worshipped every inch of my body…how you tossed your head backwards when I struck a sensitive spot,"

"You want me to talk about how your fingernails wouldn't stop digging holes into my back?"

"They left marks, yunno?"

"Oh, come on…"

"I could go on and on about it if you want," He rasped.

"Ola, stop! Okay? Stop it!" I shouted, frantically, desperate for him to stop trying to remind me how loose I was. I knew that myself. I didn't need anyone telling me how cheap I was. 

"Just, stop it!" I quivered.

Fuck, I am never drinking again.

"Well, wait until gets to know and murders you for sleeping with his sister!" I snapped, meeting his gaze. He exhaled, pushing his twists backwards.

"I told you, I will handle Khalil." He voiced out and I snickered. My eyes shifted to his and I tilted my head to the side with a mocking smile playing on my lips.

Was he being funny right now?

"Are you sure we're talking about your best friend of over a decade?" I asked him, enunciating every word I spoke intending to have them sink into his brain and jolt what was left of the rational part because clearly, he has gone mad.

"Ola, you need to leave," I said sternly.

"You really think I'd lose to some high school kid?" He arched a brow at me and I knew he was talking about Stefan. My face hardened at his statement, my eyes narrowing in slits at him.

"Jesus Christ! This is not about Stefan!" I yelled.

"Oh, he has a name!" He hissed through clenched teeth.

"What is wrong with you?!" I questioned, incredulously.

"It's funny how you think I can't wait a few more years for you. If it's going to take ten years to finally be with you, to have you as mine, I'll gladly wait!" He said sharply.

"But what I won't allow is a directionless kid prancing around what's mine. I didn't wait all these years to lose you to him! I DIDN'T." He sneered at me, his tone dripping with hate. He sounded like he was finally out of his mind.

"Stop calling him a kid!" I shouted, my eyes growing misty.

"He is not a kid! He has a name and he is not directionless! Also, I belong to myself, NOT TO ANYONE, SO GET THAT!" I fired at him, defensively, my chest heaving up and down while glaring at him.

"You are being unreasonable," He groaned.

"Oh, really? Says the boy that's pining over a girl younger than him, that's never going to choose him. If that isn't you being unreasonable, then tell me what the fuck it means!" I retorted sharply.

"It's never going to be you, Ola because screw the odds, I will choose that boy over you, over and over again. In this lifetime and another to come!" My eyes were overly blurry with tears. I had no control over the words that flowed out of my mouth breezily.

"So deal with it!"

"What the hell is going on here?" The cold feminine voice had me swinging my head in the direction of the door. My eyes zeroed in on the light-skinned girl standing by the door, her hands balled into fists.

Fuck…

I heaved a sigh when it dawned on me how close he was standing to me.

"Zee," I called out to her once I stepped away from him. She folded her arms across her chest, throwing me the stink eye before swatting her gaze to him.

"OUT. NOW." She ordered him, stretching one of her fingers at the door. Ola spared me a glance, his eyes softening a little before he spun on his heels and headed out of the room, shutting the door behind him. 

I diverted my eyes from the door that suddenly had all my attention, turning to Zee, who tilted a questioning brow at me. Her eyes did a swift sweep over my frame and I didn't miss the look of disappointment that crossed her face. 

"Zee, I swear…it's not what you think. Nothing happened." I tried to convince her but she was quick to flare up.

"That didn't look like it's nothing, Kira. Were you really going to have sex with him again? Not that I am judging. No, fuck that. I am judging your ass right now. I get that the guy is hot but babes, come on now!" She snapped, reprimanding me.

"We didn't do anything!" I shot back at her.

"He came up here and said he wanted to talk." I half-lied, intentionally leaving out the part where he walked in on me without notice. It wasn't like I didn't want to tell her but I felt like the less she knew, the better. If I did, Ola would be going back home with a broken head and a damaged windscreen.

"Wow, you guys were talking? I totally love the talking position!" She fired sarcastically, referring to the position she met us in when she walked in.

I scoffed.

"Do you really not believe me?" I asked quietly, my tone laced with hurt and disbelief. I mumbled a right under my breath, chuckling quietly before walking away from her and plopping on the bed. 

"Come on, Kira," She paused, taking her seat beside me. It was petty. I know but I shifted away from her, huffing.

"The first time was a mistake!" I clarified.

"Do you even have any idea what's going to happen between Khalil and me when he finds out? Zee, I dread that day. I can't even let myself think about it. Not for a second. You really think I'd sleep with him again after the first time messed me up?" My shoulders sagged in disappointment, my eyes shimmering with tears. Her eyes softened and she exhaled.

"I am sorry, babes. I didn't know what to think. I am sorry. I just freaked out seeing you two like that." She inched closer and nudged me on the shoulder. I tried to fight the smile that was beginning to form on my lips.

"Come on, baby. Come on, baby." She grinned, waggling her eyebrows at me. I didn't see it coming, just like I mostly never do. She tackled me to the bed and started tickling me. I hated being tickled. It makes me laugh so hard. I was a rumbling mess underneath her.

"Zee__st__stop!" I said in between laughs.

"I love you." She said softly and I cooed.

"I love you too." I grinned, ruffling her unpacked curls. She glared at me and rolled off me, hopping off to the door where she had dropped a black suitcase I didn't even know she brought with her.

"Bitch!" She screamed.

"Our bikinis are on FIRE!" She squealed, twerking a little and I chuckled at how excited she sounded. I was grinning from ear to ear, my face propped between my palms as she wheeled the suitcase towards me.

Oh, well…

A/N

What was that stunt Ola pulled?😧 Jesus! Creeping into a girl's room because you are obsessed with her? Omo, this is where I draw the line.😂 Ola's babes, do you still want him abi I should mind my business?😂

Those reminders mad!😂

Incase you are trying to still pack your jaws from the ground, I will suggest that you don't because some people WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET WHAT THEY WANT and my dear boy is not an exception.

Alrighty, y'all know the drill. Converse with me in the comments section, where I am always waiting.

Our next update might be next week because my week is packed with one helluva schedule but I promise you, the next chapter is going to be worth it.😌

Love, Didi.♥️

Adiós✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 63.9K 15
!! ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐“๐Œ !! โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคแถœแตƒโฟ แต‡แต‰ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆ แตƒหข แตƒ หขแต—แตƒโฟแตˆแตƒหกแต’โฟแต‰ He was everything she wanted and she was everything he was running from. C...
114K 2.8K 31
"One of my favorite tropes is someone who believes they're hard to love and someone who loves them like it's breathing." TW: Mentions of suicide and...
57.9K 4K 16
-- PROLOGUE "Let me get this straight. We have nothing in between us, except for the deal we made that day" he spoke in a monotonous tone. "I am the...
258K 9.4K 32
๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’: ๐‚ ๐Ž ๐Œ ๐ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐“ ๐„ ๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ใ€๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐‚๐„๐Ž! ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซใ€‘ โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...