I Wanna Be.

By TyFlawed

Omani just want wants to be loved in world that tells her women like her don't deserve it. This book have m... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
35

Part 20

2.2K 95 12
By TyFlawed

                                                                                          ROME

                                    Man shit was about to get crazy; I already knew it. Brittany had been discharged from the hospital. I heard she had a concussion that put her in a coma for a week. I tried getting in touch with her but couldn't no matter how hard I tried. A couple of my niggas saw her around the city and let's just say the streets talk. From what I was hearing Mani fucked clean over her face and it was looking pretty bad. I won't lie, I was pissed off with Mani's ass. I told her to control her temper. Now her ass is fucking up my business.

                                     Brittany's dad Dro hasn't even been fucking with us for real. We supplied the city as a team but it looks like we are about to be going solo. After getting dressed I was about to head to the office. I needed to work twice as hard cause right now was crucial. Everybody now had to pick a side so I was gonna make sure the majority of them niggas pick me. I walked down the stairs and the smell was unbelievable. I knew this scent all too well. Mani was back in the kitchen cooking. She stopped cooking for a while after the incident and I won't lie I'm happy about her being her old self again. The new Mani just wasn't someone I could deal with cause I was on the verge of really hurting her.

                                   I got to the bottom of the stairs and headed into the kitchen. She was singing and making a nice ass plate of food. "That's mine," I said walking close behind her scaring her a lil bit. She moved her body away from me and said in your fucking dreams. I smacked my teeth cause I was tired of this stupid ass bad girl act she was putting on. That shit was low-key pissing me off. So I grabbed the plate out of her hand. "I'm hungry," I said while grabbing a fork and sitting at the dining table.

I started eating and she was still standing by the stove where I left her.

"Make yourself useful and hand me a bottle of water out of the fridge," I said.

                                She walked over to the refrigerator pull the handle and opened it. She grabbed a bottle of water out of it and walked to the table. I grabbed for the water but she wouldn't let it go. She just stared into my eyes its as if she looking into my soul. She twists the top to open the water and I smirked; she was back to doing what I said. I grabbed for the water bottle again but she didn't let it go.

                                   "Here, you thirsty," she said while pouring the water all over the plate of food. Water was dripping from the plate of food onto the table and then onto the floor. I set there in shock, I couldn't believe she did that shit. She grabbed the plate off of the table and slammed it onto the ground causing the shreds of glass from the plate and the food to mix. 'Yo, what the fuck is wrong with yo ass," I said jumping from the table and sizing her up. I wanted to instill fear in her and her ass; She better be lucky I don't beat up on bitches. She turned around to walk to her room so I slapped the fire out her ass cheek. "What the fuck you do that for," she said turning around towards me while rubbing her ass.

                            "Why the fuck did you do what you did," I retorted. You going to get fucked up if you keep playing me, Mani. She didn't say anything she just turned and tried to start walking to her room again. Before she could I grabbed her shirt and yanked her ass up. "Come here," I said pulling her body close to mine and turning her around so now she is directly in my face. You think I don't know how to make you chill out Mani but I do. I grabbed her cheeks so hard she started making a kissy face and pulled her close to me.

                             I planted a kiss on her lips and they were so soft and juicy. Don't fucking kiss me Rome she manage to say while I still had a good grip on her cheeks. I bent down and kissed her again but this time I bit the fuck out of her bottom lip. She was moaning so I know she was in a little pain but I didn't care her ass was gone learn to stop playing with me. Seeing her eyes water made me unlatch my teeth from her lip and release her cheeks. I wanted to get her mind right but I didn't want to make her cry baby ass cry. "You are not so bad as you let on now are you," I said as she made a final turn to walk to her room. She didn't reply. "Don't make me fuck you up you hear," I said shouting so she could hear me since she slammed the door to her bedroom and come clean this shit up.

I grabbed my phone and walked to the door. Everything in me wanted to keep bickering with her ass but she done blessed with twice as much of a workload and she aint even know it.

As soon as I walked in the building I could just tell something was up. The atmosphere was off. Dre came running up to me in a panic.

"Bro, where the fuck have you been, I have been calling yo ass," he said.

"Calm yo ass down nigga," I said while pushing through him to make my way to my office. I got into my office and sat down in the chair behind my desk; Dre came in after me and closed the door.

"Now what's going on," I said.

"Bruh niggas backing out doing business with us," he said. Four of the niggas we supply just back out saying they are straight. Bruh we just lost a couple of hundred thousand from this shit.

I knew Dro's ass had something to do with this shit. It wasn't my fault Mani beat Brit's ass like that. Now that nigga fucking with my business but family or not I had to protect what's mine.

"What we gone do man, cause I think we should get dad involved in this," Dre said. No nigga dad retired from this shit so it's up to me and you.

                                 Dre started pacing back and forth, nigga chill out I said. How the fuck you have gone run this shit after me if yo ass acting like that calm the fuck down. Listen this is what we gonna do. Since Dro wants to play games with my money I think it's only right we play games with his. We gone take out his biggest buyer and put fear in all these niggas. I see it this way no harm no foul. We gone plan this shit out nice and smooth so get ready to ride. Dre rubbed his hands like Birdman and said let's do this shit bout time ya boy see some action.

                                        A couple of days passed and the plan was put in place. Dro's biggest supplier was a lame-ass nigga named Key-lo. I could never stand dude cause he stayed trying to fuck on Brittany, so it has been in my plans to take him out. I sent Lil Preach on a mission to stalk this nigga so we could find a weak spot since he stay with shootas surrounding him even at his residence. Lil Preach did his big one I ain't even gone lie; after all this is over with I need to make a mental note to push lil homie up the ranks. Lil Preach studied his every move for a couple of days and he found his weak point. It's crazy cause every nigga weak spot is always a bitch. You ain't gone never catch me slippin over some bitch.

He was fucking with this white broad and her place was the only place he went alone. It probably had something to do with keeping that shit a secret from his baby momma. He would go by the white girl before he went home to his baby momma which made shit way better for me.

Me, Dre, and lil preach were riding an unmarked all-black SUV.

                                   Me and Dre were gonna handle that on our own but Preach volunteered to come. We had everything we were gone need in the back of the whip. Choopas, ski mask, duck tape, and rope. We were riding in pure silence I don't know what was going on in their minds but in mine was nothing but chaos. I knew this wasn't ever a move my dad would make against Dro since they grew up doing this shit together but that nigga cross the line. He didn't so much as try to talk it out. He didn't even try to hit my dad up and see what we could do from here so fuck him. I ain't going to lie that nigga was like a second dad to me, but if he wanted to be petty about the situation then I had to show him I'm the king of petty.

                                The time was steadily ticking and Lil Preach spoke. Say Rome bruh we have to hurry up he leaves her house around ten and it's nine-thirty. I'm going as fast as I can, I said pushing the gas pedal down even more. I was now going 60 mph and I decided against going any faster than that. With all this shit on us, the last thing we need to do was get pulled over by the police. We were out of my father in laws jurisdiction so I wasn't chancing it.

                                 I finally made it to the street his side chick lived on with ten minutes left to spare. I turned the head and rear light off then pulled up to the house next to hers and put the car park. Dre grabbed the guns from the back of the SUV and passed them out to us he also handed each of us a mask. We sat in the car for three more minutes just to make sure everything was good. We decided who was going to go where and then we got out of the car and crept up to the house. We look through all the windows of her house first. She didn't have any curtains hanging up which was weird to me. We look through all the windows and we didn't see anyone in there. They must be upstairs I whispered. Let's all go through the backdoor I decided.

                                Preach pick the lock and slowly opened the door. The door creaking made me paranoid as fuck. I walked in first and Dre walked in behind me. Preach slowly closed the creaking door behind us. We walked through the kitchen and came to this stairwell. Y'all go check the rest of the house and imma check upstairs ya heard, I told them waiting for them to agree. I started walking up the stair with a gun aiming just in case cause I didn't need any surprises. As I got closer upstairs I heard a few mumbling voices. I couldn't make out what they were saying so I decided to get closer. As I got closer to one of the rooms I could hear better and it sounds like they were arguing.

"I'm not getting rid of it," the woman said. You didn't make her get rid of hers so I'm not getting rid of this baby.

"Bitch, who the fuck are you talking to," the male replied.

I'm not doing it key. I'm not getting another abor- before she could finish, I heard a slapping sound and thud. Sound like she fell to the ground.

"Bitch, you not going to get an abortion'" he asked again.

"Please key don't do this," she begged. You asked for this he said.

thumping sounds filled the room. She was begging and pleading for him to stop but he just wouldn't.

"Bitch, you not gone do it so I will," He said. I'm not losing my family over you hoe.

The thumping sound continued and by her moans and pleads you could tell he was beating her ass.

                        I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me quickly turn around with my gun drawn. Nigga watch where pointing that Dre whisper with his gun pointing back at me. We slowly put our guns downs but then something caught my attention in my peripheral. It was Preach making his way down the hall to where we were.

"Bitch, I told you I can't lose my family "key-lo said. This crazy ass nigga was still beating this bitch.

                         I signaled to let them know shit about to get started. I put my hand on the doorknob and slowly turned it. I looked at them and said on the count of three imma busts through the door so be ready. They both nodded in agreeance. One.....two I whispered....three. We busted through the door with guns drawn. Put yo muthafuckin hands up nigga, I said. Key-lo immediately stopped in his tracks and raised his hands. His side piece was laying on the ground in a fetal position. This piece of shit ass nigga was kicking her in the gut.

                             Y'all lames know who I am but y'all must don't know the city will ride behind me, he said. That nigga wasn't lying but I didn't give a fuck cause truth be told the city was gone ride for me too. Get on your fucking knees nigga, I said. Nah lil Brodie you gone have to kill me right now 'cause I'm not getting on my fucking knees, he said. I can't lie he had some heart in him. Please, don't do this the woman on the floor mustered up. I guess the Stockholm syndrome was real in this one. She started trying her hardest to sit up for a minute then she finally succeeded. I don't know who y'all are but please don't do this. Shut the fuck up bitch., Dre spoke. Now nigga get on your knees before I blow your fucking head off, Dre said

                                              I ain't doing shit my guy if it's my time it's my- Key was saying but stopped. Everything happened so quickly. The woman managed to get up and rush toward Dre which cause distraction. I took my eyes off Key-lo for a second but when I looked back that nigga already had his pistol in hand. He lifted the bitch up and shots started to ring. He let off 3 shots before I could manage to shoot back. I flung my body on the floor on the side of the bed to avoid getting shot. Shots were echoing throughout the room for a lil min then everything went silent. I peeked my head up from on top of the bed to see where he was in the room. I didn't see him though. I sat up a lil bit more to get a better look and Key-lo was laid out on the floor with a bullet hole pierced through his chest, He was dead. I stood up and walked from the side of the bed to assess the situation. Dre was alright but the woman had been shot in the back but she was still alive. Lil P was laying on the floor, he had been shot in the leg. This shit went all types of wrong and I know the neighbors heard all those shots.

Come on bruh let's get the fuck out of here, I said. Come here Dre and help me lift Lil P bruh he was shot in the leg.

                  Iight Dre said hurrying in my direction. Bruh I didn't think we were gonna have a shoot out in this bitch I said while we were walking down the stairs. I didn't either man, we have to hurry up before somebody fucking sees us. We walk right out of the front door there was no reason to go out the back. We were lucky enough that no one was outside but a few of the houses' lights were on that were not on when we arrived.

                           "Open the door Dre," I said,  I was holding up Lil Preach. He was sweating like hell and I was just hoping the bullet didn't hit any major blood vessels. Stay with me bro, I was talking to Preach trying to get him to stay awake. We put him in the back seat and Dre got back there with him. I got in the driver's seat and began to drive. While driving I called our fix-em-up man. He was a well-known doctor but he had a badass gambling problem so he worked for us on the side for extra money.

"Hello," he said answering the phone. You could hear it all in his voice he was asleep. Yea bruh it's an emergency Meet me at the spot I said. "Iight I'm on my way," he said groggily. Iight bet I said and hung up the phone.

We made it to the warehouse and the doctor was already there. By this time lil preach was unconscious. He took him into a room and started doing what doctors do.

I went into my office and Dre was hot on my tail. Man, that shit was crazy Dre said. This nigga was too excited but shid, my first hit I was excited too.

"Bruh, I hope lil P is iight," Dre said. "Man same here," I said. Who would have thought that crazy-ass white bitch would try and save a nigga who just beat her ass," I said while shaking my head. "Shid, you ain't never lying," Dre replied.

"I can't believe my lil bro caught his first body," I said.

"Nah man, I ain't gone even take the credit for that lil preach shot that nigga," Dre said. He was in the nick of time because he was about to shoot me. "That crazy ass bitch was holding my gun."

Well at least we made it outta there in one piece I said grabbing my car keys out of my pocket.

"Hell yea, Dre said," Now all we can do is hope lil p bounces back from this.

"Right," I walked up to Dre and dapped him off. Imma go home bruh tell the doc to keep me posted.

"Iight brudda imma chop it up with you later.

I got home and it was dead silent. The first thing I wanted to do was get outta these sweaty bloody ass clothes and take a fire ass shower. After I got out of the shower, I lay in my bed just thinking of today's events. I was an overthinker so I was thinking of everything that went wrong and what I could have done differently.

My phone ringing woke me up. I didn't even realize that I had dozed off. Hello, I answered the phone after looking at the caller I d and seeing Dre name pop up.

"Nigga wake yo ass up you still sleep," he said.

I pulled the phone away from my ear to see what time it was, it was 1 pm. Aww, man, you know a nigga been flightin trying to handle business and shit.

                            Well, good news my boy lil preach gon be iight that lil nigga just gone be on crutches for a minute. I didn't want any of this shit to come back to us so I put him up in a hotel and told him lay low, dre said. Good job nigga now you thinking, I said sounding like a proud father. Well iight bruh I just wanted to keep you posted. I'm bout to pull up on this shorty real quick. "Who that," I said being nosey as hell. "That's for me to know and you to find out," he said laughing his ass off. So I just hung up.

                                  I got up and handled my hygiene then headed downstairs to look in the fridge. When I opened it I saw that Mani had leftovers and I can't lie I was happy as hell. She had white beans and rice with fried catfish and string beans. She even made two pies that were apple and lemon. I loaded my plate up with food I was hungry as fuck. The microwave beeping must have woken up Mani cause she came stomping her ass out of her room.

"Why are you eating my food Rome," she said. I could hear the attitude in her voice.

Lose that damn attitude and why yo ass not at work I asked.

You want another water out of the fridge, she asked.

"Look I'm not in the mood with yo ass today," I said. If you do anything to this food imma beat yo ass. "Yea, whatever," she said opening the fridge and grabbing a water bottle.

"Mani, don't fucking play with me right now," I said as she was opening the cap on the water bottle.

The knock on the door stopped our bickering about food. I decided to answer it cause I knew her ass wasn't going to.

                                I look through the peephole and couldn't believe it Brittany must have been crazy to come here. I put my hand on the doorknob but I didn't open it. What if Mani jumps on her ass again? I shook that thought out of my mind because I wouldn't even let that happen. I knew Mani was gonna be mad as hell but Brittany was the only thing that could stop this war from going any further so I decided to hear her out. I opened the door against my better judgment and I was surprised, shocked, and paranoid when I saw another familiar face. It was Brittany of course but what I didn't expect was the nigga I have been avoiding seeing, her father Dro.

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.1K 23
nun to major my first book tho🙃
63.2K 2.5K 37
This book is dumb and for fun‼️‼️ I apologize for ALL errors and hope you somewhat enjoy
18.3K 463 63
The everyday life of a plus sized mixed girl 🌹 Based On True Events 🌹
89.1K 2.6K 37
hurt people hurt people...