Sneak Peeks

By A_stronot

Somewhere for me to keep all my ideas organized, but also give you all a sneak peek? you know, let me know if... More

In the rain.
The Journalist
The Soldier
What about her? [Alternative]
What about her [Alternative pt.2]
Family vacation
The book room
Ladybug
Freshmen
Another Dime Bag [ What about her?Extra]
TNG [extra]
Little one
lead dancer
Jades gone
Jades gone 2
No Dad?
Told You So [Extra]
Ghosts?
Alternative School
Declined
What About Her [Extra]
Mommy Wars
Baba stole her
Painfully broke
untitled
TYS
TYS 2
Cold War [4]
Festival
Supernova
Copycats
Supernova [2]
Danger to Society
Danger to Society [2]
secret
Real mom
Told you so alternative
Told you so [alternative]
Told You So
Catfish?
Her Nanny
Her nanny [2]
Sweet 16 GW
Parties
Hybrids in NY
more tys stuff
shhh
bahb little extra
tys prequel
Paps
Mom's new BF
Dad's new GF
Amir's First Kiss
Supernanny.
Untitled
What about her Alternative [2]
João
Hybrid Camp
Hybrid book
New Academy
Polar Opposites
Hybrid Camp 2
WAH extra
⚠️I'll make sure of it ⚠️
Drinking Buddies
UATM
New Academy

Her Ex-Wife

33 1 0
By A_stronot

Jade and Perrie ran to Leigh-Anne hugging her.

"Hey babies" She hugged both her children.

"Daddy is in the car. I'll be there in a minute." Jade and Perrie nodded leaving the house and making their way to the car.

"Its Monday. Why didn't you bring them home?"

"Hello to you too sexy" Her ex-wife
came up behind her, wrapping her arms around her.

"Dont. I'm mad at you"

"Why is that?" Leigh-Anne felt so bad. Yes, she was married but Jesy still had such a hold on her. It wasn't her fault that she stole her children. She had to come get them right?

"Hm?"

"I told you Sunday, Jesy"

"I gave you an extra day to spend with your husband. . . That's right he's never home. You were probably so lonely. You know I can fill that void, babe. All you have to do is say the words."

"I'm fine."

"The more you keep saying it, you might actually convince yourself. He can't take care of you the way I can" She pressed her lips to her neck and Leigh-Anne didn't stop her.

Jesy wasnt just talking about sex. She knew exactly what Leigh-Anne wanted. That was a family.

Leigh-Anne kissed Jesy and things started getting heated.

"Babe?" Andre walked into the house looking for his wife. Leigh-Anne was fixing her hair leaning against the counter.

"Yeah"

"You almost ready?" He asked from by the front door.

"I'm coming babe. I told you to have them home by Sunday. Don't let it happen again." She smiled at her ex wife.

"I'll see you next week" She whispered

"Good and leave him home. You're a big girl "

Andre walked into the kitchen to see the two women hug. Leigh-Anne was facing him, trying not to react when Jesy grabbed her ass.

"Sunday. You hear me?"

"Yes mommy" Jesy joked. Leigh-Anne ignored her making her way to the car.

"Did you guys have fun with mama?"

"Yes. We had pizza for dinner three nights in a row."

"That's great!"

Andre gave Leigh-Anne a funny look.  Since when was three nights of pizza a great thing? She didn't even like feeding them outside food.

-

"What is she calling you mommy for?"

"Oh my god, you're digging way too deep into this. I said do you hear me as if I was talking to one of the kids. She said yes mommy jokingly. "

"Then what took you so long in there?"

"I haven't seen her in a while."

"Thats why she was touching you?"

"What?"

"When she first opened the door for you, she had her hands all over you."

"Yeah and I moved them. Are you serious right now? You're acting real insecure right now and it's not cute."

"I'm sorry" He hugged Leigh-Anne and all of a sudden she didn't want him on her. Her mind was clouded with her. She only wanted her.  She pecked him and put her hair up getting into the bed.

He got in the shower and into the bed a few minutes later.

He saw Leigh-Anne smiling at her phone.

"Who are you texting?"

Leigh-Anne dropped her phone scrambling to get it before he did. He was quicker this time.

"Don't go through my phone"  She closed her eyes. If she overreacted she would look suspicious. But Jesy was sending some not so husband friendly pictures.

She snatched her phone, laying back down.

"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden? You have me, stop acting like you have competition." He smiled and Leigh-Anne laughed. Only she wasn't laughing with him but at him. Of course he had competition and he was in second place right now.

[A few days later.]

Leigh-Anne woke up to her phone ringing non stop.

"Yeah"

"Where are you, Leigh-Anne."

"Right next to y-"

Leigh-Anne sat up when she took in her surroundings. She was in her home but not in her bed and not next to her husband.

"Next to who?"

"You. . .in uh spirits. Good morning. I love you, have a good day. Bye" Leigh-Anne hung up. The fuck did she do!?

"Just like the good old days" Jesy pulled Leigh-Anne into her.

She laid with her head on Jesys chest. He wasn't home so why should she care.

"I do miss you, this, us." Leigh-Anne admitted.

"But I can't keep doing this to him"

"He can't be hurt if he doesn't know."

"I know but it's wrong Jesy."

"Its not. I know how much you love him but you're not in live with him. When's the last time he took you out on a date? Or told you how beautiful you are? Or made you breakfast or something?"

Leigh-Anne actually stopped to think about it and she couldn't answer Jesy.

"I don't know. But he's a good guy-"

"For doing what he's supposed to as your husband?"

"No. . . He takes good care of the girls."

"And what else?

"Stop"

"He made you quit your job. Now you're home alone by yourself all the time. You miss him and when he comes home you two fight because you want him home and he never is. You put on a front until the kids are at school then he puts new car keys in your hand or new clothes and bags in your closet and hopes everything is all better. He's not all good. He hides you away, you can't go anywhere or talk to anyone. Have you not realized for the past few years that you take our kids to school and take them home? Break up with him already"

"He's not my boyfriend, I can't just break up with him. Maybe he does do all those things but that doesn't make this right. I can't keep lying to him."

"What has he done to you? Here let me do it for you." Jesy grabbed her phone scrolling through her contacts. She would break up with him for her.

Leigh-Anne tried to grab her phone when she saw what she was doing.

"Jesy stop"

"I'm serious"

"Me too" 

She got up chasing Jesy around her room. They someone ended up shirtless in her bed. Jesy straddled Leigh-Anne, trying to finish  her break up text.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Stop acting like you don't want me to" Jesy didn't look up from her phone.

Leigh-Anne reached up for her phone and Jesy pinned her hands above her head. Her face inches away from Leigh-Anne's. 

"This is what you do when im not home?" Jesy got off of Leigh-Anne. She got up putting on her shirt on backwards because she was rushing.

"I'm missing a very important game right now Leigh-Anne and you're here fucking around with your ex wife. You had me thinking I was being delusional or something"

"Its not what it looks like"

"Yeah then why do have a hickey on your chest?"

Leigh-Anne looked down and Jesy chuckled. He was so mad, it was funny.

"Don't you have a game or something?"

" I'm speaking to my wife. Stay out of it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 250 31
𝖲𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗈 "𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎ꨄ︎" 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖫𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁-𝖠𝗇𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗒𝗇𝗈𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝗐...
85K 1.7K 23
Love will find its way... g!p Jade, preg! Perrie
171K 4.1K 35
Let's take it back to the Get Weird era.
35.4K 1.6K 30
"Bye stay safe babe" i said to her she's about to walk to her car but she run to me again and hugged me tightly "I love you babe" Jade said and i s...