Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
61. Untold secret ( Her )
62. Love unleashed
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.

63. His Shelter of Trust

1.7K 165 110
By karaaii

Taehyung woke up in the evening , he looked at the wall clock as it was already 5pm. He then turned his head to see a pair of white ears peeking out of the blanket. He smiled and gently lifts the blanket off his chest, to see y/n peacefully sleeping in his arms. Her hands were on his chest , she looked too small in his embrace. The couple didn't even knew when they slept.

The door bell was ringing....

He pecked her forehead and carefully took her hands off himself. He sat on the bed and realised that her long white tail was wrapped around his legs.

Taehyung was confused , he didn't wanted to wake her up. He nervously touched her tail to get no response. He then carefully took it off himself, with putting a pillow beside her he walked out of her room to the main door.

It was Mrs. Luna with a huge fake smile and a huge food container. Taehyung told her to get in and heat the food. He then again went inside her room only to see her sitting on the bed rubbing her hybrid ears.

The site was extremely cute to him. She looked like a half asleep kitty scratching her ears with her eyes closed.

This made the guy giggle. Listening to this she shoot her eyes open to see him giggling at her. He walked towards her sitting on the bed beside her. Y/n was engulfed into a hug . While patting the back of her head he asked.   

Tae ; are u ok?
And y/n still half asleep answered. 

Y/n : y..yes.
She struttered.

Taehyung pulled off the hug , brushing her messy hair with his fingers he says.

Tae ; u go and get freshen up , Mrs. Luna brought the food. We'll eat ok?

He said and y/n's eyes widened on knowing that someone else was also there in the house. Understanding this he massages her ears and says.  

Tae : it's ok , the door is locked. No one will ever know.

He assured, y/n nodded and taehyung helped her getting out of the bed.  He went inside the washroom to get freshen up while taehyung waited in the bedroom for her.

After a few minutes y/n came out of the washroom, with no visible hybrid features. He held her hand and both of them walked out of the room to the dining table. Mrs. Luna served them and taehyung by himself feed his wife the warm , healthy food sent by his mom with utmost love and affection. After feeding her the medicines because she had fever the day before , he helped Mrs. Luna with the dishes and asked her for a warm glass of milk.

Taehyung took the warm milk from Luna and sent her back to the Kim mansion.

The middle aged woman burning in anger from top to bottom walked back to Kim's place.

Y/n was sitting on the couch staring at nothing. Taehyung sat down beside her , making her snap out of her thoughts and flinch a little. Taehyung caressed her hand saying....

Tae : hey... it's ok , it's me.
He uttered in his soothing voice making y/n burst into tears.

The young man Panicked and kept the milk down , Asking her....

Tae ; y/n what happened? W....what's wrong love.
He asked and y/n cried even more. Taehyung crouched down on the floor infront of her , asking what's making her cry... He held her hands and y/n pushed them away.

Y/n ; d .don't d..do this , i..k..know , i k..know..
I w.. will b.. become d.. dependent o..on u and u'll l..leave me .me like others d.. did.

I d..don't w..want t..that , p.. please. I..it fe..eels w..worse t..to be left a..alone.

She cried , taehyung sat beside her and pulled her closer engulfing her into a very tight yet warm hug.

Tae : it's ok y/n , it's ok for u to feel this way. And i know when you needed someone there was no one to support u. Ur insecurities are completely valid.
But love we never know what future is holding for us.
The past might be the hardest and the most painful phase but maybe future is holding happiness and warmth. Maybe our future is going to be the most beautiful phase .

Listening to this y/n looked up at him while sobbing, still in his arms and asked ..

Y/n ; w..will i b..be happy i..in future. C..can I h..have a g..ood life? W..will u s...stay w..with me?.

She asked still crying and holding onto his t-shirt.
This made him smile , he wiped her tears and said.

Tae : is this even a question , we'll make our lives beautiful, TOGETHER!!
and am always by your side , with u!!

He answered back smiling widely.

She again started at him and asked "forever?"

She was looking at him with her big innocent eyes giving him butterflies in the stomach.

" Forever!!"  He assured holding her hand closer to his chest and y/n continued to cry.

The couple sat there on the couch, hugging each other. Taehyung kept whispering encouraging and comforting words to her. Which made he feel so much calm and better.

They had some snacks and coffee , taehyung wanted to ask her about what was bothering her but he instead chose to make her feel light. He cracked jokes and was being silly only to make her feel better.

After spending these comforting hours with each other, it was 10pm as taehyung suggested that they should go and sleep , to which y/n agreed . He walked upstairs thinking that she was behind him. 

Taehyung walked up a few stairs and turned around to see y/n opening the door of her room.

Tae ; y/n where are u going?
He asked standing on the staircase.

Y/n : m..my room to sleep .
She answered being a little confused.

Tae : let's go to our room.
He said smiling , she was nervously looking at him. It isn't like they have never slept together. But as he was asking her like this it made the girl feel nervous.

He understood the conflict she was having inside of her , he smiled.   

Tae : u trust me?
He asked extending his hand towards her to hold it while smiling.

She looked at him , standing on the stairs case like a prince extending his hand towards her smiling. She thought for a second and locked her room back. She took a cute run towards him and held his hand making him giggle.

Being with him is far better than being alone.

They walked upstairs holding hands.

Y/n was laying on the bed her back facing him , not knowing why but the girl felt really nervous. And taehyung could sense her discomfort laying beside.

So he moved closer , sneaking an arm around her waist clearing the gap between them. He felt her muscles stiffening up.

"It's ok , relax"
He said Patting her head , as he continues to do that he suddenly felt her muscles relaxing. Y/n then turned around and snuggled into his chest making him smile like crazy. He hugged her tight patting her head.

And they both soon drifted off to sleep.

The sun came up and y/n woke up with some rustling noises. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the room ,to see no taehyung. Hearing some noises coming from his wardrobe room she got off the bed and walked towards it to see taehyung piling up his clothes.

Feeling a presence he looked towards the door to see her standing there looking at him. Seeing her he spoke up

Tae : good morning.
He Said in a very cheerful voice. .

Y/n too smiled at him and wished back " good morning". ..

Y/n ; what are doing here.

She asks.  

Tae : oh I was making up some space for your clothes.
He said still focusing on his clothes.

Y/n ; o..oh b..but that's ok , mine are already there , why make space here.
She asks  , feeling a sudden nervousness taking over herself.

Tae : why since it's your room too , u'll be staying here with me . then your stuff should be here too. Isn't it.
He explained and walked towards her smiling and y/n just nodded not knowing what to say.

They couple got freshen up and had a cute , light breakfast together.
And taehyung asked her to help him in shifting her stuff to his room. They both got engrossed into it. It was already the lunch time and they both were have the food together.

When someone knocked on the door. Taehyung opened the door and let them in , they went into her room and taehyung came back to the table to continue eating.

She asked him what are they doing but taehyung told him that it was a surprise for  her, then y/n went upstairs to settle her clothes in his closet being into deep into her thoughts while taehyung was busy with something going  on downstairs.

What is she feeling right now? She was asking herself. She feels better , she has no idea why didn't she deny staying together. He woke up early just to make some space for her clothes , he's really treating her like a wife. This thought made her smile a little and feel a bit shy. She felt a lot lot better than those horrifying days.

But as soon as this thought came into her mind , she teared up , the alpha. How can she forget about it . Should she just tell this to taehyung. She needs to tell him . There is no way out for her other than telling this to taehyung.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard taehyung calling her. Which was followed by a flinch. Taehyung rushed to her seeing her flinch like that. He saw tears in her eyes.

He wiped her tears.

Tae : sorry! I Scared u.
She calmed herself down and replied.

Y/n : n..no it's ok.

Taehyung somewhere knew there is something bothering her but he didn't feel it right asking her about that right now.

Tae : y/n come with me i have a Surprise for u.
He gave her a huge excited smile. 

She smiled back and nodded.

Taehyung took y/n outside her room and asked her open the door. Y/n felt a sudden excitement while opening the door. She looked inside the room and her eyes widened at beauty.

Her room was completely transformed now.  instead of a bed there was a huge cushion chair with lots of fluffy and soft cushions.

It's was white in colour. There was a white mat on the floor.

There there was a L shaped workstation attached to wall at the side of the window. There was one more book shelf added to the room. Her previous study table and book shelf was as it is there , completely untouched. There was a display board right above the workstation.

Beautiful golden coloured butterfly and starlights were attached to the celling and all over the walls.
The room was white and pastel purple themed and the golden lights went awesome with it.

Taehyung stared at her she was looking around her room with glittery eyes.

Tae ; do u like it?

Y/n smiled at him and replied.

Y/n ; i loved it , it's so beautiful.

Taehyung laughed excitedly and replied.

Tae : welcome to ur study room!

He said extending his arms and started explaining the features of the things around. He made her sit on that big soft chair and y/n literally got sinked into that fluff ball and she couldn't get up. They both laughed together and taehyung helped her to get up the chair. They both were very happy.

Y/n was happy because of the beautiful gift she received and taehyung was happy because his love was happy infront of him.

After having the dinner they both walked to their room to sleep. It was 1am and taehyung couldn't sleep . Y/n's thoughts weren't letting him sleep. And he could feel y/n constantly moving in his embrace.

He spoke up in a sweet low voice.

Tae : y/n? Are u asleep?
He said and looked down , to see her already looking at him . She shook her head as a no.
Taehyung got up sitting on the bed which made her get up too.

Tae ; y/n let's go out and we'll have ice cream.
He suggested but y/n said

Y/n ; b..but it's n..not safe. What i..if a w..wolf .
She didn't say anything further and looked down at her lap.

Taehyung cupped her cheeks. 

Tae : why scared hm? Am there to protect u and i have my mini Hulk to protect me.

Y/n laughed at his remark and nodded.

Taehyung got off the bed going towards his wardrobe. He came back with two jackets. He made y/n stand infront of him and made her wear his huge but very warm jacket. He too wore one and with this they both went out of the house locking the door behind.

Y/n was holding his hand tight. There was no one around. It was scary at first but then y/n started enjoying the cold breeze and the peace of night. Taehyung too was enjoying walking on the empty street , holding hands with his love , absolutely no one around them.

They were walking when y/n spoke up

Y/n : u know tae I used to love going out at nights. I love nights more then days. But I was always scared to come out after I lost mumma dada and I got to know about myself , I was always scared and insecured about coming out at this time.

But i can finally enjoy walking around in nights and u know now I don't feel scared.  

Tae : and why?

Y/n : because u are here , am with u and like u said u'll protect me and I'll protect u.
She giggled after saying this not knowing that she gave the young man thousands of butterflies running in his stomach.

But eventually he too giggled seeing her happy face , her giggling with happiness is what he wants the most.

After walking a few meters , his eyes landed on a convince store.

Tae ; y/n how about we go and have ramen and then ice cream. There's the store , what do u say  ?
He asked with excitement.

Y/n : alright! Let's go!
She smiled.

They both entered the convince store and started looking around the ramen alies . Taehyung picked up a ramen and y/n slapped his hand lightly telling him that it was way too spicy for him to tolerate.
And got him a mild ramen.

Well her this wifey behaviour made him feel like blushing but he controlled it.

They Walked to the ramen machine and y/n made it for both of them while taehyung stood there like a good boy holding the other ramen bowl.

They both sat near the seeting area. And as soon as she took a bite , it was so nostalgic for her.

Y/n ; it's so nostalgic , I'll always had this after work before going back to their place.
She said.

Tae ; work?

Y/n : yeah I started working when I was 14.

Tae : what? 14?

Y/n ; yeah because uncle and aunty never bothered about my needs as a young girl. They never paid for anything except school fees.

So i started working. I used to work at a cafe till 9pm and i used to have the cheapest ramen as a dinner and sometimes breakfast too.

She sadly chuckled.

Tae : wow and when I was 14 , I used to faint after doing the homework.
They both laughed.

Taehyung pulled her cheeks and said

Tae : my y/n is very strong!! Am proud of u!
Y/n genuinely smiled at him.

Y/n : thank you for saying this!
She smiled happily and taehyung pecked her temple making her feel shy shy.

Like this the couple had the ramen together and walked back home while enjoying their silly talks with ice cream.

Y/n was sitting on the bed checking her phone. She hasn't even looked at it since days. Taehyung was in the washroom right now. Going through the msgs ,  She came across the persons msgs which she never wanted to.

She clicked on a video. She flinched seeing the shit and threw the phn away on the carpet getting scared and disgusted. She cried holding onto her knees. But then she looked up to see taehyung picking up the phone

Y/n ran to him to take her phone back. Taehyung was already holding on to it.

Y/n ; t..tae please don't!! G...give it back to me I beg u !!.

She pleaded but taehyung was already Looking at those shitty messages. Where y/n was badly crying and trying to snatch her phone away from him.

Tae : Y/N GO AND SIT THERE!! I SAID GO!!
he yelled in anger.

Y/n flinched and did as he said . She sat down on the floor near the bed while crying holding onto her legs closer to her chest.  

Here Taehyung started going though the message to see disgust.

A bunch of dirty messages , threats.

Nude pictures of a man , shitty videos. The chat was full of pure filth and nothing else.

She looked at him and she could clearly say he was angry, his veins popping out , face completely red.

Y/n ; i ..s..sware t..tae i.. didn't.  I .d.... didn't. 
And she choked on her tears and heavy breathing.

Taehyung's blood boiled in anger , he stomped towards her in pure anger.   

Y/n flinched badly....

Hlo everyone!💚👀
Thank you so much for reading.

I hope u liked this chapter.
Do share your views in the comments and yeah I was a little upset because of this story.

But it's fine! Am going to continue it for u guys so don't forget to vote and comment what u felt about this chapter.

In case the story gets deleted! I made a backup account yourswriterr u guys can follow it.

And since many of u wanted my insta. It's yourswriterr too.

What do u guys think? Will taehyung hurt her again?? 👀🔪

And yeah get ready for boom boom 💥 ahead... ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

See u all soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 497 9
Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim enterprise, is very short tempered person. He doesn't like the people who aren't punctual. He doesn't show his soft side...
370K 7.9K 29
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
1K 65 9
" I love you..." "You are just a burden on me, I AM FORCED TO BE YOURS..." *** Hwang Y/N daughter of a successful bu...
568K 25.3K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...