4/5- I Need You (ON HOLD)

By luvvbread

Highschool sweethearts, the couple of the bunch, they loved one another and cherished each other like gold. H... More

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”...
๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข~
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดส€แด ส™แด‡ษขษชษด๊œฑ~
๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต.
๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ.
The Breakup.
Fuck it
Delusional.
๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™‡๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™—๐™จ...
Partner.
All Goes Well?
Just For Tonight.
๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐๐š๐œ๐ค...
๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰! ๐Ÿฃ/๐Ÿฅ
๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰! 2/๐Ÿฅ
๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰! 3/๐Ÿฅ
Suspicious.
Dead End?
Doubt...
Friend or Foe?
Love = Insanity

๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹.

74 6 19
By luvvbread

A Day Earlier -- Tuesday Night

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

I stop scrolling on my phone the second Yuna's voice peaks to greet whoever's at the door. I get up and off my bed before running down the stairs to see Yuna having a conversation with my mom. Quickly, I pull her away from her and give my mother a strained smile, 'We're gonna go now" I nod my head towards the kitchen whilst Yuna smiles apologetically towards her. Yuna's always respected elders, she has been taught that from a young age, elders deserve grins and hugs for the struggles they've gone through during their long years. Not only elders but especially mothers, Yuna's mother said that the overwhelming feeling of having a baby is immense and briefly talked about all the other stuff with her. Whenever, Yuna talks about her mother, she talks about her like she watched her all of her life, like instead of playing with toys or running around the house, she watched and listened attentively to her mother. 

It makes me wish my mother were closer to me when I was younger. From when I was young, I established that I was daddy's girl, Chaeyeon is a mommy's girl, and Chaemin's both.

Yuna and I raid the pantry and the fridge before we run up the stairs and settle on the floor of my room. Our mouths automatically start chatting about school, old classmates, celebrity gossip, new movies coming out, and simping over actors and actresses. "Oh...I saw Kai and you know...the rest of them today" Yuna expressed sadly. I crunch on a chip, having no problem with Yuna wanting to be friends with those five again.

One thing's for sure, I would never talk to any of them again.

And I held that rule deep in my heart.

"They didn't bat an eye, It's worse to think that they're purposely ignoring me. I'd rather have them forget about me" She looks down, her black hair covering her face as I throw a cashew nut at her. "Stop sulking, who fucking cares that Beomgyu the barbarian,  Yeonjun the yoyo, and Taehyun the troll decided to remove you from existence" Yuna giggles, protests leaving her mouth but repressed with a smile on her face. "What about Soobin?" I smile, mind reminiscing how Soobin's face filled with sorrow when he realized that this friend group just broke up. "Soobin wouldn't ever ignore you, he most likely forgot and is trying to move on" I try to reassure Yuna and it works slightly when she shifts closer to me, hugging me.

We move from side to side in a comforting hug as I giggle, "What's this for, Yuna" I chuckle amusedly when I hear a sniffle. "Yuna?" I question pulling away to see her in tears. "I-I miss them a lot, surprisingly I miss Beomgyu more than Kai. He is-he was my best friend too" Yuna's words drown out in her quiet sobs. "Yuna, everyone loses friends, obviously this is harder on you because you were friends with them."

"Don't ever think that they never enjoyed being friends with you, because I bet they did. Wasting tears on the past is the biggest mistake I've ever made. Trust me, I would know."

"You always know what to say" I smile, patting her back, and she wipes her tears.

We stare at each other before laughing and giggling.

However, as much as I wanted to pretend we resolved the situation, my mind still lingered on the shock I felt when Yuna revealed her longing for their friend group and the good old times.

"Yup, he didn't even look at me or say thank you when I stretched my entire body to get that pencil for him" Yuna recited everything that had happened with Kai since the university year had started. "What a piece of shit!" I reacted, receiving a satisfactory hum in agreement from Yuna, "A handsome piece of shit" I roll my eyes in amusement. She can't decide if she likes or hates the guy. Yuna's life made my aching stomach disappear as the thought of Taehyun soon dived away.

However, it was a matter of time before he came right back.

I wanted to tell Yuna but I didn't know what her reaction could be.

Would she be mad?

Or maybe disappointed?

I don't know, but honestly, there's only one way to find out.

"So then when I dropped my pencil, he picked it up for me and placed it on my desk instead of giving it to me, Eeeee! Is this a sign-" I interrupt Yuna as I blurt out a thought on my mind all day. "I kissed Taehyun" I blurt out, my face turned away, scared to see Yuna's reaction. 

"Why..." It didn't sound like a question, and that's when I looked at her, only to see her glassy eyes. "I-I'm not sure, I just wanted to do it and so I did it and...well I regret but at the same time I don't" Yuna stays silent, she gathers herself and my heart split in half when I see the small caress she gives herself.

She does that a lot, to comfort herself, especially if the person she's with won't provide that comfort, which means...

"Yuna it doesn't mean that you'll go through it again, I promise it doesn't mean that, I just...I felt like I needed to tell you" Yuna nods but she isn't listening. She's staring at the wall behind me and blinks a few times to get rid of the tears. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I want to stop her but she rushes up from her place on the floor, leaving our snacks, and leaves.

I let out a shuddery exhale. 

The Next Morning -- 8:05 AM

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

It was a quiet night.

Yuna didn't talk to me and decided to shower, read a book, and catch up on studies but I caught her wiping her tears without her knowing.

I want to comfort her and let her know that it's not like that, but she needs time, time to process because when one thing in her seemingly okay life turns the other direction she gets angry, upset, or just cries for apparently no reason at all. 

I'm used to these times where she needs space away from me but something tells me that this isn't just about needing space.

This is about the same relationship that broke her friendship with the only other people that were family to her.

Grabbing my backpack and swinging it across my shoulders, I pick up my laptop and wait for Yuna to walk down the stairs. I don't look at her assuming that she'd want to keep to herself even with Yeji unnie picking us up. "Chaeryeong, can you promise me that this mistake won't repeat itself?" I turn around so quickly, I think I just got slapped by the air that rushed up my face.

"Yes, I swear by it. It's just a one-time thing, it'll never happen again" Yuna's face is tense, and she turns to get her jacket and stuff before she stands in front of me and...

Smiles.

The childish look I'm so used to is back and her eyes are bright, happy, completely oblivious to the fact that I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep that promise. It doesn't matter if I have an excruciatingly large hatred for Taehyun, I can't deny I am deathly attracted to him.

We both hear the honk of Yeji's car and so we leave my house, walking over to her car.

Yeji looks as though she's contemplating or thinking about something intensely before whipping her hair around to greet us. Her pink striped hair coolly drapes her shoulders, as she has one hand on the wheel of the car and the other propped on the opened window. "Hey Yeji unnie" Yuna cheered as she entered the backseat while I sat beside Yeji, "Yuna- whatever" Yeji sighed as she tried not to argue with whether she'd like her to call her unnie or not. "So did you guys have some sort of sleepover," Yeji asks patiently while focusing on the road, "Yeah Yuna's still complaining about Kai being the only one not liking her," I said as I played with my mildly dark red hair. "Yah! He's just gotten interesting and I want to get to know him more" Yuna argued as she slouched in her seat, "But yesterday you complained about him not liking yo-" Yeji was cut off by Yuna's whines of irritation, "Yeji!!" We all laughed and finally arrived at school.

Getting out of the car, we were met by Ryujin standing alone, looking somewhere, "Hey Ryu, where's Lia?" Yeji questioned whilst she locked her car doors. "She went to the bathroom but it's been a bit too long" Right as Ryujin finished her sentence the bell rang and we all quickly dispersed, me and Ryujin went to our classes as Yuna left alone with other friends.

I drop Ryujin off at her class before going to my own, "Bye, focus in class!" I wave goodbye, speeding up my steps while checking the time, I need to hurry I'll be late soon.

 After School

Author's P.O.V

"Thanks for helping out," Chaeryeong says to her older sister as she aids her in carrying her boxes to her dorm. Chaeyeon, grunts as she places a box down before she replies, "No problem" Chaeyeon gives Chaeryeong's arm a comforting squeeze before going back down to get more of her things. Meanwhile, Chaeryeong brought in her bag and admired the space in the dorm. There was a clean, modest space to hang coats and place shoes, straight ahead was the kitchen and beside it, there was a living room. A narrow hallway ran deep beside the living room, and so she walked down the hall and looked for a room that wasn't empty. It had taken Chaeryeong a while to move into the dorms for some reason, she was told her roommates but she also contemplated just staying in her sister's apartment.

In the end, she decided to stay in the dorms, and by the time she moved in, everyone already had. It was a struggle to contact moving teams or companies since everyone else had moved in already, let alone the ones who were willing were expensive. So in the end Chaeyeon offered to help her move in which made her day since she didn't wanna disturb Yuna and her other newly found friends. 

Opening one of the two closed rooms, the room is seemingly empty, and the place is clean with two beds which meant she'd most likely have to share this room if the other room wasn't already empty. Chaeryeong didn't mind sharing a room, she shared one with Chaeyeon when they were much much younger and they slept fine, in fact, most nights they didn't sleep at all due to the insane amount of chatter they kept going on between each other. And each night if they were caught chatting away, their dad would come in the room and act like a monster to scare them, he'd tickle them and pretend he were some being that would tickle them until they'd sleep.

The tickle monster.

Oh how it made her happy, now all she can think of when she thinks of happiness isn't tickles but...kisses.

Kisses from Taehyun. Comforting ones, pleasurable ones, or calming ones.

She missed them all.

Quickly snapping out of it, Chaeryeong spots a figure and is quick to slowly close the door as if she wasn't there. However, something stops her, the same pale skin and light-ish brown hair she saw that day, stood in the middle of the room with her headphones in as she danced and hummed to some songs. 

"You've got to be kidding me" Chaeryeong whispered before Sakura can turn around to check who the hell said that, Chaeryeong leaves and opens the other bedroom door and lets out a sigh of relief until she sees bags and the belongings of someone else scattered around the one-bed room.

"Someone kill me now" Chaeryeong mutters in despair, she already checked the other 2 rooms and they were taken, with only one bed which meant she'd have to share a room with her.

Sakura, the girl who held Taehyun's arm, the one who defended Taehyun in a way she would if she went back in time.

Sakura is a girl who could take Taehyun away from her.

And for some reason, she wasn't okay with that.

HELLO GUYS!!!

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FASTER!

The end of school is coming so I'm so excited!!!!!

Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Do you have any predictions on what might happen with Chaeryeong and Sakura?

Anyway, my writer's block is kind of gone because I think I know what I want to happen after this!

MEMES!!!!!

Me now that school's almost done:

Bye!

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 762 33
Choi Soobin x Kang Taehyun It wasn't your super clichรฉ love story. Taehyun wasn't a popular jock while Soobin was an unpopular nerdy kid. More like...
18.1K 1K 36
โWell, he clearly noticed my intention to avoid him. I scoffed. Is he trying to boss me around? "Not everyone is willing to follow whatever you say j...
617K 23.8K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...
276K 13.1K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...