Matt Sturniolo Imagines

By eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)โค hop... More

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Star shopping (8)
Look after you
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
My blood
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
๐๐„๐– ๐…๐€๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‚
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

Out of the woods

1.7K 16 2
By eilishgfwp

School for you was the worse. You were good at the classes, but the kids weren't nice to you at all.
You were the only one who didn't get any friends at school.

The only one who talked with you were Matt, but he were at another school at the city. So you were at school alone all the time.

The kids weren't nice to you, if it's hitting, talk shit about you, make jokes about your life and your family, about Matt.

You didn't care that they talking about your family because you didn't knew your family either. Your dad left when you were a little, your older brother left to the army. And your mom worked at the hospital so you saw her only at the end of the week or at night.

You were all the time, alone.

Some kids made you feel so worthless and lonely and some of them, did it in the worse ways, punch. You didn't tell Matt about the situation, you always lied that you're fell in the shower or something fall on you.

Never the truth. Matt start to worry at some point, he knew that kids are being mean to you but he didn't knew how and why, you didn't knew either. But all you know it's that you can't stay here.

"Good morning." Matt called you. "Hey.. I didn't thought you'll be awake." You said, eating your breakfast. "Well, I have math test to do so.." he sigh. "Yeah well good luck." You laughed at him.

"Thanks, I'll need it." He said. "So how you doing?" He asked you again. "I'm great." You sigh. Only you could see the face on your face, but Matt knew what face is on your face right now. "Come on, something happened?" He asked again. "Don't lie please." He said.

"No nothing, yet." You said. "And nothing will.." He told you. "Don't worry y/n, it's will be fine." He said and you agree with him. "Yeah, I hope."

"I know.. and if something happens, call me okay, my love?"
"Yeah I know Matt."
"I'm serious about it, just call me."
"Fine."

You took some breaks from talking to him before you said the next word. "Thank you Matt." You told him. "Of course my girl. I love you.. I'll see you tonight." He said and hung up.

He send you a snap before he went to school and you just smiled at your phone. He was the spark of your life, he bring you the spark you needed.
He was there for you the whole time. He never left you, no matter what happened he were there.

"Hey bitch! Move." Some girl came to you. "What?" You said and looked at her. "Move it's my friends place at the break." She said. "I'm sorry but I sat here, I think you need to find some other place." You said and go back to your phone.

"Listen to me you little hoe, if you don't leave right now, I'll make you regret it." She said. "How?" "Try me." She looked at you with death stare. "Okay.." you get up and walk down of the stairs. "Bitch." You whispered to yourself.

"How did you just called me?" She heard you, you stopped to walk and turn around. "I didn't called you." You said. "You called me bitch?" "So you hear me?" You said to her.

"Wow, it's such a brave move." She got close to you. "I'm not scared of you." You said, you were scared. You knew what she will do. You felt it.

"Yeah?" "Yes." You said and turn around. When you turned around, she pushed you on the ground and you fall on your face. "What the fuck is your problem." You shout at her. "Fuck you." She said and you try to get up, but she kicks you again. "What a slut." You said to yourself.

"Wow, someone is brave today." She grabbed you and slapped you. "Red is your colour." She said and looked at your face covered with blood.

"Yeah, your heart is black too." You said and she looked at you, throw you at the wall and you fall on the floor again. It's was hurt. All your body were blue and red from her punching.

"Kill this bitch for real." Some boy shout. You didn't care anymore, you let her do it, punch you. "I don't care.. do it." You said and she did. Hit you.

You felt like you going to pass out, but you passed out when she hit you with her bag. And that's the last thing you saw.

-
"Who is Matthew sturniolo?" The principal came to Matt's class and called him. "Me sir." Matt raise his hand and get out of the class.

"Hey.. your mom called the school, she said that you're have to go home right now and looked at your texts, have a good day." He said and gave Matt a note to get out of the school.

Matt looked at his phone and saw a lot of messages of his mother. He saw one text that made him so angry. 'Hey, y/n is in the hospital.. I'm on my way.' She write and Matt get out of school and go to his car.

He drove to the hospital faster than he does, trying to reach you, but it's always hanging up.

He got inside the hospital and so his mom with your mom. "Hey mom!" He ran to her. "Hey honey.." "where is she? Is she fine?" He was so worried. "Yeah she is." Her mother calm him down.

"What happened?" He asked. "Some girl throw at her a bag and didn't stop to hit her with a punch's, she have blue marks all over her body." The mother said. "And she is okay?" Matt asked. "Yeah, she just asleep, we didn't do anything yet."

"So why arent you doing something?" Matt shouts. "Hey honey, it's fine she'll be fine." His mom said and clam him down. "We will, it's my daughter. I won't let her go through pain." She said and went to her room.

"Matt.." she called him. Matt turn around and looked at her. He heard her calling him. "Do you wanna to join me?" She offered him, Matt took this offer and walked with her.

All the way with her, he looked for your room. He didn't found any girl who looks pretty as you are. He just looked for your eyes and your hair, didn't know what to look. Then she stop front of a door.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Get in.." she said and opened the door, there he found what he looked for, you.

He saw you, all of you were covered with marks and a few other marks on your body. He just sat next to you and smiled. "Thank you." He said and she closed the door.

"Hey my beautiful angel.." he touched your hair and in on hand he held your hands. "I promise you that you'll go through it." He said. "You'll get better soon, and I'll take you to a safe place."
He said to you even when you weren't awake.

"Like you said, we'll go out of the woods, okay?" He said what you always said. What you told him in the first time.

- six months ago-

"I hate this stupid world." You fall on Matt's bed. "Why?" Matt turn around to look at you. "Because I have no friends, people acting like shit." "Wow, wow.. you don't have friends at school?" Matt stoped you. "Yeah. But it's okay." You said.

"Wow. Why I didn't know that?" He asked you. "It's just complicated." You told him. "Why?" He asked. "Because they hate me all of them."

"I'm sure they're not."
"Yes they are Matt. They're talk about me make shit on my body and me. They punched me once.."
"Punch you?"

Matt looked at you, he wanted the answer to his question, why people is hurting you? What have you done to them?

"I'm fine Matt." You told him. "Why they're punching you?" He asked again. "I don't know, but I just want it's to get better.." you told him. "I want it to stop." You adds. Matt sat next to you. "It's will get better , I promise." He kissed your forehead and hugs you.

"I'll get out of the woods.." you whispered. "What?" He asked. "It's a Taylor's song.." you said. "Your favourite singer?" You nodded when he asked you. "Well, I wanna listen to this song." He gave you his phone.

It's was the best night of his life, listening to music with you and forget of your feelings and the whole world.

-
You woke up Right after you felt better. "Hey.." Matt said. "Hey?" You asked him and try to get up. "Hey wow, no." Matt helped you lie down. "Why? Where am I." You asked Matt.

"You got hit by a girl, with a table and a bag, kicked in the head and hit the wall.. pretty cool." He said and you sighs. "Shit." You whispered.

"It's okay my girl." He said. "I'm here." He held your hand. "Matt I can't do it anymore." You told him, "I can't go there anymore.. it's like hell over there.." you cried. "I know baby." He said, holding your hand harder. "Please take me out of there, I'm begging." You said and felt breathless.

"I will I promise, I won't let you go there anymore." He said and kissed the back of your hand.

-
It's was Friday, your mom came back home and invited Matt for being such a good boyfriend and staying with you at the hospital.

She made a dinner and made you feel okay for once, you loved it. To be with your favourite people and having fun.

"Hey honey we have a surprise for you." Your mom gave you a letter before Matt left your house. "What is that?" You asked her and looked at Matt who smiled. "Open and find out." He said.

You opened the letter and read it. "Is that a sign letter.. to Matt's school?" You asked. "Yeah." Matt nodded. "My mom convinced your mom to move you out of your school and go to mine." He said. "And you're with me in the same class." He adds.

"No fucking way." You said and jumped on Matt. "Okay! " Matt hold you and you giggled with him. "I love you! I love you! I love you!" You shouts at Matt and kissed his lips again and again.

"Thank you!" You hugs your mom. "Okay!! Thanks Matt not me." She said. "He is the planner." She laughed. "Yeah I have one more plan.. you wanna come over?" He asked you.

"No! Matthew sturniolo, don't you dare take my daughter away from me until I have a day off." Your mom said and you laughed. "It's a great idea Matt." You said and matt took your hand.

You get out of the door with Matt and ran all over the street. "Hey! Come back here!" Your mom said. "Sorry mom!! I love you but matt is better!" You said and laughed. "Huh! Have fun with your boyfriend."

"Yeah I will mom." You said and drive away with Matt. "Finally out of the woods." You said. "Come on we are going to listening to the music now?" Matt asked. "Yeah, to this song." I put the song on the radio and Matt just drove.

"Sing with me matt.." you said and both of you sang every song that were in the mix album.

Finally getting out of the place you were figuring to get out of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 9.5K 64
โI DON'T KNOW WHY I THOUGHT SOME SMALL PART OF YOU STILL LOVED ME.โž โTHERE'S NOT A SMALL PART OF ME THAT STILL LOVES YOU. AL...
1M 11.6K 191
COMPLETED! BOOK 2 OUT NOW! ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‘๐’๐’‘๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š...
2.6K 88 9
Sturniolo triplets one shots. No y/n smut or romance. Requests are open but I won't use all of them. Open to triggering topics.
258K 1.6K 14
๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ( แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ )