It's my turn to love you

Av a007chu

Atlast Aadvik is an indian cricketer... Those who hated him once for his cricket craze now loves him... But... Mer

INTRO
1. SHE IS MY COUSIN
2. YES, I DO
3. PAIN
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY SK~
4. YOU LOOK LIKE PANDA
5. THINK PRACTICAL
6. OPENING BATSMAN
7. WORTHLESS
~ Pre- festive mood~
8. FESTIVE DRAMA - 01
9. FESTIVE DRAMA - 02
10. FESTIVE DRAMA - 03
11. HE WAS NEVER MINE
12. SHE... MY ANGEL
13. THE ALONE GIRL
14. MINE
15. HAPPIEST MEMORY OF CHILDHOOD
16. WISHFUL THINKING
17. PALLAVI...
18. I AM TOTALLY IMAGINING
19. STOP YOUR ACT
20. PRINCESS
21. POSSESSIVE
22. THE GHOST
23. CAN YOU FEEL MY HANDS ?
24. A CHANCE
25. PROFILE PICTURE
26. SMILE
27. DON'T HATE ME ANYMORE
28. THE MISUNDERSTANDING
29. TRUST
31.MR.AMERICA
32. PINK

30. LONDON LOVE

181 11 33
Av a007chu

Special chapter for all my dear readers with word count: 4772.

★†IN LONDON†

Aadvik's point of view:

"I am sorry again for all the problems that you have faced, cause of me!" Mia exclaimed as I was buckling my knee pads getting ready for the practice.

"Nothing happened because of you.. Don't worry I have handled it" I gave her a small smile standing up from the bench.

"I'll treat you for dinner as an apology.. Yo-" she starts.

"No need... I have already forgiven you" I cut her off politely... so that she can get the message.(Though she is friendly... I don't want to go anywhere with her)

"It's ok I'll be waiting for you after practice... Let's go-" before she can continue her chirpy dialogues I cut her off with a death glare.

"I have clearly told you... Let me tell you again... I already have someone who is waiting for me... So please don't waste your time" I said in cold tone and walked inside the ground wearing my helmet.

(Pallavi still is waiting for me.... right!?) She is.... I think so.

I walk into the nets to practice my swings.

But I kept losing my concentration.

When it was time for fast ball, I didn't notice the ball... and it hit the stump. "OUT" the bowler shouts making me receive a glare from the coach. "Come here man!" He called me making it clear I have to sit and hear his wrath now.

I felt embarrassed as my teammates gave me worried and blank stares as I walked towards the coach.

*****

Thankfully he did not call me to scold.

He just advised me.. to pull myself together and focus on the game as he said I look lost for the past three days.

Lost... Right... Well about that...Yes...

I am kind of feeling off.

Though Pallavi messaged me she is not angry... I am worried whether Pallavi again misunderstood me because..

It has been three days... still she is busy with her so called international project..

Her messages will usually be cold but this time... I am scared whether she is really avoiding me.

What makes me more worried is... I sensed some kind of hesitation in Rakesh's and Dhruvika's voice when I called them.

Rakesh after his meet with Pallavi he seems slightly different... Like he is supporting her. And my chatterbox sister is not texting back and in the call too she just replied with short lines

(which shocked me to the core) .

I have to get an answer today...

I have to find what's the real deal behind all their weird behaviors...

If I don't get my head back into the match.. then I would be risking my team and... Our country's name in the final match.

Pallavi's point of view:

"I am going to sleep the whole day!!!" Dhruvi announced as soon as she bounced on the bed in hotel.

"Haa.. I want to sleep too.." I whine. Definitely what we both want is rest... Cause we have been working last two days on the presentation without any sleep and the next day itself... that's today early morning we had to board the flight to reach here in...

London.

I am hell tired but I have to go meet and surprise him..

"Then sleep.. the conference is tomorrow.. We definitely can't be like sloths.. yawning" Dhruvi dragged and was already snoring.

"I guess I can go and meet him in the evening as I look like a zombie with bags under my eye"

I checked the time as I lied down in the bed "I am going to set the alarm with 5pm and get ready to meet him... I think his practice would be over by then.." I mumble seeing now the time is half past 12 (Luckily we had our lunch before checking in).

"practice ends... by 4pm itself..."again dhruvi dragged her words getting up slightly with one eye open.

"Okay cutie now sleep..." I said tapping her head .

********

5pm happened like in a minute when the alarm rang.... But I remember it wasn't the tune I set.

Suddenly the phone rang in high tone with chorus lines.

#Players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heartbreakers gonna break
Fakers gonna fake
I'm just gonna shake
I shake it off, I shake it off# (~lines from 'Shake it off' :song by Taylor Swift~)

(Awesome song... But I am not enjoying it when it is disturbing my long awaited sleep)

I rubbed my eyes huffing and saw the phone...

It's Dhruvi's phone which is ringing. When I turned her side she was completely playing dead. I huffed and got up.

"Who the hell is 'Cunning goat'!!???" I rubbed my eyes again seeing the name displayed on the screen. I attended the call.

"Thank God at least now you picked up Dhruvika... I just sent the post to you thinking you will know how to handle Pallavi if she-"

I cut the person and asked the most important question "May I know who is this?" I asked

"Pallavi.. It's me Achyut" I immediately was shocked realizing it was Achyut's voice

(It was freaking Achyut whom she has saved like this..?? Cunning goat! what? why??)

"Is your friend there... ?Can I talk to her..?" He asked hopefully.

"She.... She's sleeping now... What were you saying about something. I am sure you told my name too in between" I heard him sigh in the other side.

"Pallavi I sent her a post about Aadvik..."

"You mean about that Model?"I asked curiously.

"Yes... She thought I wantedly sent it to create an issue between you and aadvik.. but in real I thought Dhruvika would be able to handle the situation and help you if she knew this... I thought she will decide to whether tell you about it... She was the first person who came to my mind when I thought you will get hurt again... As she has been an incredible friend for you...." Achyut said in tensed tone obviously struggling to explain himself.

"Why are you explaining achyut.. it actually did not create a misunderstanding between Aadvik and me... There is no need to explain.... I am glad that you changed " I said in reassuring tone.

"You don't understand Pallavi... She called me that day evening itself..." he said shocking me.

"...when I was attending a patient.." he sighed and continued after a good break as though he was having a tough time recollecting something.

"She sort of shouted at me... She told me that I should stop being an obsessed person, She also told me to stop being... A witch... And something she said like a cunning...goat... something- At the end she just made a clear statement that Aadvik and you belong together..." He just skipped to the last line and I very well knew he skipped the part where my dear friend would have scolded him in words which are not actually bad words.

" That all did not really hurt though.... " He continued. "...She said I am never going to deserve a chance again... And I will definitely end up like my father... Alone" He kept on rambling in worry.

"Seriously I am calling since yesterday... I have sent her like dozen texts explaining... She's not replying or responding..." He complained in defeated tone and I felt this girl has gone too much (Says who?)

- - -..

"I'm sorry Achyut.. she's protective of me... That's why she would have reacted like that.. In fact I think she must have felt really bad... to say those words to you... Cause she never really shouts at anyone..." I said truthfully and heard him sigh again.

"Can I tell her everything that you said now and ask her to talk to you..?" I asked.

"Don't wake her up now........ Can...you.... just ask her to call me....? OR.. if it's possible can I meet her???" He asked hesitantly first then eagerly at last.

(Is he interested on her or what ?) I am excited already!!

"Actually... We both are in London now... " I said and explained him about our conference and plan to surprise Aadvik.

"Oh.. All the best for Dhruvika and you Shre- I-I mean Pallavi... " Achyut stuttered and I giggled.

"even though shree is a part of your name... It's already claimed by someone else " Achyut said in annoyed tone but at the last.... I could hear his mischief. "Excuse me?" I asked and he started laughing.

" It was awesome when we were friends... Right? I hope we just be like that..." Achyut's light headed words shocked me in a happy way.

"You were always my good friend from the beginning Achyut.... " I said and I heard his soft chuckle.

"Okay I'll ask dhruvi to call you... Bye!" I said and was about to cut the line.

"Waitt... Hmm.. Convey my best wishes to That Idiot too.." Achyut said.

"huh?"

"Tell Aadvik my best of luck for the match.." he said and cut the call immediately before I could reply. (Okay... That was something now..)

Did someone hit him on the head..? Why does he sound more mature, calm, collected and... So much changed!!!?

I looked at dhruvi who was sleeping now occupying the whole bed spreading her legs, hands and mainly her curly hair like an octopus and the blanket was totally lying down. (This girl is really something...)

I went and rolled her to the side placing her hair properly and lied down beside her when sleep welcomed me with open hands.

************

Aadvik's point of view:

My mind was overthinking all the worst things now as again Rakesh cut the call for FIFTH time!

I kept practicing in the ground till 4pm with the team.

Now the time is thirty minutes past five. Even after everyone left back to the hotel after practice, I started to run lapse around the ground because....

A staff member there came and told that a lady is waiting outside for me....

and I very well know that it's none other than Mia charlotte. (I already have lots to clear in my mind... I can't handle her today... She'll leave automatically if I delay to come back)

I kept on thinking about the other ways to know about what's happening with Pallavi.. (If I was in Delhi.. I would have been standing in front of her right now...) Ahhh!!

*******

One more hour passed and it was 6pm now and the sky was in beautiful purple color as the sun was disappearing.

I jogged back to my bag and immediately took my phone outside as I heard it ringing continuously from afar.

(I think it's Rakesh)

*

The name 'Shree' on the caller screen made my heart skip a beat...

What made my eyes tear up next was when I found the call was from...

London?

"H-hello" I attended the call.

"How much time should I wait for you outside....... My legs are paining!?" She whined.

The tear slipped out from my filled eyes in happiness.

I ran outside still pressing the phone soo closely near the ear as I was afraid it would be a dream but No it was not... As Pallavi kept on calling my name to get a response.

I wiped my eyes with back of my one hand to clear my vision and looked around searching for her.

Someone tapped my shoulder softly and when I turned around I lost it inside me.

"Hello Mr. Indian cricketer!"

I hugged her and started laughing and crying at the same time.

First she was frozen in the same spot but to my surprise she relaxed in my embrace and....

Hugged me back!!!

"Come on bro... Remember where you are standing before you do such things..." came that brat of a sissy's voice.

We reluctantly pulled away from the hug only to glare at the ghosty there.

"Come here dhruvi!" I said and I was enjoying when her expression turned frightened. She slowly came near us and I playfully pulled her curly locks "I missed you" I said chuckling.

"Oww... IDIOT!" She slapped my arm not playfully though... ( It pains). "Nice way to say miss you!" She said rubbing her head and glared at me.

I glared at her back giving a tough competition.

But Pallavi stood in between us breaking our little fight. "I was about to defeat him..." Dhruvi whined and I huffed (as though she would have defeated).

"Really? Guys!? " Pallavi asked and shook her head in disbelief.

"Why didn't you come outside at 4pm... It's when the practice gets over right? I even asked a staff here to call you..."

(Uhh hoo.. I thought it was Mia)

"I was just busy in my practice... That's all" I lied fearing she'll misunderstand me again.

"Why did you not inform me that you're coming?! I would have come to pick you up in the airport right??" I asked curiously.

"Someone really wanted to surprise you bro..." Dhruvi answered the question eyeing Pallavi with a teasing smirk.

I turned to look at Pallavi who was biting her inner cheeks to control her blush and was looking down to avoid my eyes.

(Okay let's play now my shree... At the end you will definitely look at my eyes)

"Am I missing something else... " I asked in curious yet teasing tone bending down to see her face.

I was so close to her that I started seeing her each and every detail in her face.

"Th-that.." the close proximity did really affect her as she stuttered. I chuckled which further made her blush creep to her ears.

"That?" I asked slightly brushing my nose with hers making her completely freeze looking at my eyes. (Ha... I win!)

Suddenly she pushed my face "go and bring your bags from the stadium... I have something to talk to you." She said hurriedly turning her head to the other side placing her other hand on her chest.

Her face was completely red painted... and she was taking deep breaths to calm herself...

(What I did not do anything right!?)

"Okaayy... I guess.. " I again said teasingly yet happily as I felt the relationship between me and her has shifted to the next stage.

I hurriedly went inside to take my belongings after giving a wink to Pallavi.

I just am loving to tease my girl.

****

Pallavi's point of view:

My heart was in a marathon.. and I am sure he's going to kill me one day just by winking at me.

As now I know he has always been loving me and his feelings are all true... His small gestures are getting my body off guard.

I can see him still smiling at me from the front seat of the taxi through the mirror.

He said he'll treat us for our arrival with dinner. So we are going in the cab to.... I don't know where really though!

The car stops in front of a posh hotel. Me and Dhruvi looked completely underdressed for this place. He paid the cab and asked us to follow him.

I took nervous steps but suddenly he held my hand and leaded me into the hotel.
Again his hold in my hand made my heart flutter.

"This is where the Indian cricket team stays... " he says making Dhruvi let out an excited squeal. From her look I knew she wanted to run inside and get autographs from everyone.

****

We went to his room in the hotel first as he said he had to freshen up before dinner and change his sweaty t-shirt.

He told Dhruvi that he'll introduce me and her to his teammates tomorrow as now they would be taking rest after practice when she asked to meet them.

His room was like a mini house where there were two bedrooms with attached bathrooms and a kitchen attached to the living room with a big TV.

I was standing and staring at view of the famous London bridge from the balcony of the other room with Dhruvi.. while Aadvik went to freshen up in his room.

"Your cunning goat called.." I said slowly now only getting the time confront dhruvi, as I was in the tension of meeting Aadvik.

Dhruvika's eyes turned wide "when??... Did you -" I cut her off.

"Yes I attended the call and that's how I came to know........ The reason behind your gloomy face for days now.." I said.

"I understand your anger towards him... But you were the one who always told me to give a chance for the people to explain themselves before blocking them..." I stated again.

"I gave him a chance already" Dhruvi said in cold voice turning the other side.

"Achyut really did not mean to hurt my relationship with Aadvik this time... He told you to call him-" I started explaining but was cut off by Aadvik's voice from living room.

"We will talk about this later.." I said before walking back from the balcony to the room.

*******

"Shree..."

He again called me as I walked to the living room seeing him wearing a formal black shirt and pant with a frowning expression.

(Who is this handsome guy huh?)

"Aah Thank God I thought it was all a dream" he mumbled as soon as he saw me but it was very much audible in the silence.

"Oii sister why are you looking sad?" Aadvik asked turning his attention to Dhruvika. I looked at her but she composed herself "I guess I'm hungry" she obviously lied.

"I'm hungry too.. let's go down to the hotel and have dinner... The ambience is really nice there.." he said cheerfully and checked himself once again in the mirror at the living room before pulling us outside the room with him.

When we entered the elevator Dhruvi stood at the front and I stood somewhat in middle with Aadvik just beside me.

"Do I look good in this dress?" He whispered in my ears suddenly giving me a sudden heart attack. I looked at dhruvi who was still looking at the elevator monitor. "What?" I whispered back and he smiled at me sheepishly.

"I mean... I saw you staring at me in the living room... So... Do I look good??" He asked again in the most cutest way.

"Hmm.." I nodded at him and controlled my blush as much as possible.

*******

I noticed something in Aadvik today during dinner.

He is a TOTAL gentleman and.... a caring husband material.

"Let's eat first as I am really hungry after practice..." Aadvik said and pulled me to the nearby table and sat next to me... only after adjusting mine and dhruvi's chair.

He ordered for us as I was completely unaware of the dishes in the menu... But he took his time to explain me the taste of each dish before ordering and confirmed it with us. He told it was his teammates who taught him how to order the dishes here.

When the food arrived he first served us and made sure we were okay with it and then.. served his plate.

I kept on staring him for no reason in admiration and in a corner.....

I felt lucky to be the girl he loves.

The dinner went really nice... With Aadvik's caring and loving actions towards me, Dhruvi's teasing comments for that and a small banter between the bro and sis duo.

He meanwhile even managed to lighten up Dhruvi's mood.

********

"I'm sooo proud of you Shree" he said when I told him about the conference. Dhruvi went somewhere as she had to take the call from her mum....

Leaving me and him alone in the table.

"The conference is for a whole week... it starts from Monday... but we do have a meeting to attend tomorrow regarding the allocation of the slots" I continued to explain him.

"I think you guys should stay here in this hotel itself... I'll ask the-" he started but I cut him off.

"No need... It's actually free stay for us there as it is sponsored by the conference people... You would have to pay additional amount to make us stay here right... And I'm damn sure this place is costly" I explained but...

Aadvik had small smile playing on his lips "What??" I asked.

"You... You are at last starting to talk with me like the chatterbox you were in childhood..." He said making me giggle.

There was a comfortable silence between us for few minutes after that.

"So... If I am right... You read the dairy completely... along with the pink envelope.... " he started.

"As you have come here to meet me... and as you are talking to me... That means you... Forgave me......... right?" He asked in hesitation but with his eyes shining in hope.

"I realized you didn't do anything wrong in first place.. for me to apologize..." I started explaining my feelings. " I should have been more understanding.... You were hurting the whole time...but I did not know."

" You kept writing the dairy even though you were unsure about my return...." A tear drop slipped my eye as I looked down. I again saw his eyes " Not only your dairy... Even Nila and Achyut told me the truth... Everything happened like in two days and I was getting hit hard by the truth that.... "

"You have been loving me all the time...." I looked down closing my eyes when my eyes were completely full and ready to burst out.

"Pallavi.... Don't cry anymore " I heard Aadvik's breaking voice and I immediately opened my eyes to meet with his own tear filled eyes.

He held my hand gently.

Love and a lot of emotions where conveyed at that moment in complete silence. It felt like an hour since we started looking at each other's eyes for no reason now...

And of course with a stupid smile on our faces.

*

"I mean I have waited for almost 45 minutes now... I am sorry to interrupt but It is already 9pm now... We have a meeting tomorrow remember?" Dhruvi asked sitting across us.

"Were you eavesdropping..?" Aadvik asked looking at her with an accusing glare and she rolled her eyes making me chuckle.

"Okay then I'll come tomorrow morning to the place where you stay and pick you up for the conference, I will be with you-" Aadvik started but I cut him off.

"You don't have to Aadvik... You have practice right... I'll come and meet you after the meeting gets over... Concentrate on the training alone and make us proud.. " I said and Dhruvi also nodded her head agreeing.

"Fine... " He sighed defeated (Seems like he wanted to spend time with me) ."I will call a cab for you guys" Aadvik said frowning still thinking about my previous line it seems.

"We will go and explore London after your match.." I said and his face immediately lit up and he nodded his head instantly like a kid making me chuckle.

*

We three made our way outside and I said goodbye to him before getting in the cab. I leaned out the window and looked at dhruvi who was still standing outside.

"But why didn't you guys say those three words though!?.." Dhruvi asked curiously looking at us, making our eyes turn wide.

"SO YOU DID HEAR US SPEAK " we both said in unison making Dhruvi bite her tongue with a caught expression.

*********

Aadvik's point of view:

After Pallavi came to London.. days went really fast for me...

It was a pure bliss knowing we have come to a peace in our misunderstandings and we both knew that we loved each other so much without even saying a word.

(But I do want to plan a perfect proposal for her)

Pallavi will find time often in between the conference works to come and watch my practice along with Dhruvi And I introduced her to my teammates and other staffs of the Indian cricket team.

I loved the way Shree's eyes turned wide EVERY time when I introduced her as my soon to be wife...

I was happy that Dhruvi too was having a good time and she was squealing when she got the autograph from her favorite cricket players.

(I hope I don't make my sister feel like a third wheel in my sweet romance these days)

It is the last day of the conference so today alone she won't be coming to see me after practice as she is going to be presenting her designs today. (I am sure my girl is going to rock this)

It's only two days more for the final match against New Zealand and until now I have been doing great and even the coach, my teammates and all have noticed my change in game after the arrival of shree.

*;)

I am taking a break in the stands thinking about all that happened in this one week and I was obviously smiling like a fool sitting alone.

"Hey.. I heard your girlfriend has come!?" I heard Mia's voice.

"Yes.. Where were you these days.. I would have introduced her to you.." I said taking the water bottle to drink.

There was complete silence from her side which I did not care and started drinking water.

"I... I think I love you Aadvik" She said making me choke while drinking the water.

••×••

Pallavi's point of view:

We had a great day today in the conference.

The interior design theme we took was Floral forest and it turned out to be the best idea among the others because it was neither too strong theme nor a dull one...

It was a neutral and calm.. where the flowers expressed all the emotions in a subtle way.

Dhruvi and I split our lines and explained the concept of our presentation.

Having Dhruvika alongside me was a great plus point as she was very interactive during the presentation with the clients, impressing them more...

Many companies wanted to collaborate with us and the conference which I attended as an excuse to meet Aadvik turned out to be a breakthrough for my company to the international market.

I was so happy that I wanted to share this with Aadvik now itself..,

So I requested Dhruvi to attend the night dinner party instead of me so that I can go and meet my guy. She happily accepted making me leave as soon as the meeting ended.

***×***

I arrived at the stadium and they let me in immediately as now everyone knows me there... cause of Aadvik.

*

But it was a wrong timing I think as I saw the model from the post, proposing Aadvik.

"I... I think I love you Aadvik" she said making my mood turn seriously red.

(I think Dhruvi is right... I should marry him... as soon as possible)

"I know you are going to reject me.... but I want to get it off my chest before........... leaving...." She said in sad tone. I was silently listening, Aadvik also remained silent without even bothering to ask where she is leaving and kept seeing the cricket ground with a blank expression.

She continued after few minutes knowing he is not going to respond. "I am leaving to Paris for my first fashion walk... I will most likely stay there after that...."

"All the best" is all that Aadvik said.

When she was about to leave Aadvik stopped her with his next lines, "I am sorry if I have hurt you but... I love my girl.. and I have told you already everything... Hope you find your true love and happiness..." Aadvik said with a calm and composed voice.

His eyes suddenly caught me standing here and he was about to call me when Mia hugged him.

(Why do these girls love hugging what's mine?)

His eyes turned wide and immediately pushed her little bit with force that she stumbled back in a chair (Uh-ho).

I immediately ran towards them.

"Are you alright?" I asked the girl, she looked at me and gave a small nod. "Excuse me" she mumbled moving me and went away from there.

(I feel bad for her... Cause I know how it feels to know about other girl in the life of the guy whom we love)

"Shree... It's not what you think" Aadvik started with worry.

(Is he afraid that I am going to misunderstand him again?)

"I heard... everything... You said she just admires your game?" I said in fake annoyance to play with him.

He sighed with a worried expression "Ya... I-I thought she just has a crush or something on me which will go away if I act distant.... But it was only now she said she loves me and all... " Aadvik said looking down.

"Seems like I should marry you soon.." I said making his head snap at me.

"W-what did you-" Aadvik started but I cut him off with the words I wanted to say since I came here..... Actually since the very beginning when I came to his village after six years.

"I love you Aadvik.... Will... You marry me?" I asked gathering all my confidence.

His face turned from worry to shock...... to happiness in few seconds.

He started laughing shaking his head and his eyes were filling with happy tears which he controlled by looking upwards.

He composed himself and blinked away the tears.

"Isn't it supposed to be me who should tell you this..."he asked smiling at me with his watery eyes.

"You have already told and showed me enough.." I said and hugged him with my life.

~~~••••••••••••~~~

It's the 30th chapter *WOOHOO* *confetti*

Applause please

Cause I didn't expect this from me, myself and...

you guys who are reading my every line.*happy tears*

My heart felt thank you to my new friends.. my new family.. *virtual hug*

"Hope you got it".

Please keep supporting me.

and..... this book is going to end in... 35th chapter. (I guess)

*

Love Quote:

"You may have been completely silent but everything except your mouth was saying you were interested in me..."

Vote*
Comment*

love yourself and your true one. ;)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

57.3K 2.5K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
16.7M 647K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
141K 3.1K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
104K 4.9K 40
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...