The Jeon of Jeonseol

Bởi TaeMyGawd

Jeon Jeongguk, the crown prince of Jeonseol and the winner of one of the bloodiest wars ever. The great princ... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1. The 'not' private pool
2. Abomination
3. What Kingdom is this?
4. Lunatic No. 1
5. Lunatic No. 2
6. Realization
7. Psycho killers?
8. Y-Your Highness?
9. The Vagabonds
10. Pancakes
11. Witchery
12. Sword practice
13. Betrayal?
14. Fatal
15. Exposed
16. Born to rule
17. Photographer
18. Democracy
19. Frustration
20. More frustration
21. Permission wanted
22. Teacher?
23. Servant
24. Voyage
25. The Great War of Jeonseol
26. Fear me not
27. So Perfect
28. Prince Seo Dae Shin
29. Something huge
30. Taehyung-nim
31. Karaoke
32. Fan?
33. The camera
35. Dad
36. The Premiere
37. Breakdown
38. This is...it's my...
39. Heist
40. Acting is an Art
41. Mission Kill
42. Permission denied
43. Permission Granted
44. The Bogus Wedding
45. The proposal
46. Important Advice
47. The Parks
48. The Jeons of Seoul
Epilogue
Thank you

34. Mine

4.8K 342 292
Bởi TaeMyGawd

Everyone heard what Jeongguk said. 

And before Taehyung could understand and react, everyone around them broke into a loud cheer, patting Taehyung on his back and whistling to tease him. 

No one dared to do the same to Jeongguk, though. 

They just teased Taehyung until he turned beet red and ran away from the scene because after that, Jeongguk roared at them to stop torturing his man and ran behind Taehyung to check up on him. 

"So..." Taehyung started when Jeongguk found him in his trailer but said nothing for a long time. 

"So what?" Jeongguk asked. 

"I mean..." Taehyung's cheeks were still coloured a pretty red as he looked anywhere that wasn't Jeongguk. "Are we o-official now?" 

"Were we fake till now?" 

Taehyung snorted. "No," he grinned and finally found the courage to look into Jeongguk's eyes. "I mean...are we a couple now? Like...you called me yours. S-So can I call you mine too?"

"Oh," Jeongguk smirked and got closer until his face was all over Taehyung's face. "Wasn't that obvious?" his eyeballs moved side to side as he studied Taehyung's nervous but shy eyes. "Or did you want someone else to be yours?" 

Taehyung's eyes widened and he shoved Jeongguk away. "Of course not!!" he exclaimed. 

"Then what is the problem?" Jeongguk was back in Taehyung's space, this time with his arms around Taehyung's waist. He turned them around in a flip, now standing with his own back against the wall and Taehyung trying to catch his breath against him. 

"Mine," Taehyung smiled shyly and leaned forward to press a small kiss on Jeongguk's lips. "All mine."

Jeongguk had a proud smile on his lips. "That's my man," he said and all but yanked Taehyung close so that his lips could smash Taehyung's lips. 

Taehyung wasn't even given the time to process the beginning of the kiss. He struggled to get a hold of himself and even stumbled in the process, leaving his body for Jeongguk to hold up as he kissed him. 

Little whimpers left Taehyung's throat as he tried to catch up to Jeongguk's speed and strength and before he knew it, their lips were already away from each other. 

For quite a while, he couldn't get his mind to catch up to the fantastic-ness of what just happened. And when it finally did, the only word that left his lips was, "wow."

Who said Jeongguk was ancient? Who said he was innocent? If given a chance, Taehyung would even challenge the entire world that Jeongguk was the best kisser ever. 

He couldn't even dare to imagine how he would be on the be-

"Eyes up here, darling," Jeongguk's words broke Taehyung's train of thoughts and made him realize with utter shame that he had been staring at Jeongguk's covered dick until then. 

With his face turning beet red again, this time in embarrassment, he squeaked out a loud, "sorry!" and rushed out of the trailer and into the set. 

"I'm sorry, shall we continue the shoot?" he asked Hoseok in a hurry. 

Hoseok rolled his eyes and got up with his hands in his pocket. "I thought you would come back with a limp. Call Seokjin hyung, let's wrap it up. It's the final kiss scene and then we will be done with the shooting," he said, his voice turning a little sad at the end. 

Taehyung, who had turned even redder at Hoseok's comment, busied himself with dialling Seokjin just as Jeongguk walked back into the set with his hands in his pocket and his chest puffed up and his lips cocked up in a proud smirk. 

"Don't look so proud, Ggukie," Yoongi said with a snort, only to get glared at the next second. "Of course I am proud. I have obtained what is mine, of course I am proud. Who are you to-"

"Okay, okay, Your Majesty, chill," Yoongi said with another chuckle and left Jeongguk alone. 

Jeongguk happily strolled to Namjoon and stood next to him like he always did. He pointed to Taehyung and then to himself and then with a proud smirk, said, "Mine."

Namjoon snorted and covered his mouth when a couple of droplets of his saliva flew out from the suddenness of the laugh. He gave Jeongguk a solid pat on his shoulder before turning to look at his husband walking into the set. 

"We knew that you two belonged to each other long before you two realized it, Gguk," he said. 

Before Jeongguk could respond to that, Hoseok gave the cue for the scene to start and Jeongguk let his conversation with Namjoon go so that he could monitor his lover instead. 

However, he regretted doing so right away, seeing as the scene was that of Taehyung waiting in their private garden for Seokjin to finish passing a bill and come back to him. Their eyes were going to light up and Taehyung was going to run towards Seokjin. Seokjin was supposed to catch Taehyung mid-run and turn him around happily and end the movie with a spectacular kiss. 

That was what was supposed to happen. 

But that wasn't what happened.

Everything went very well until Seokjin caught Taehyung in his arms and turned him around. 

Jeongguk, who had tried his best not to let his boiling blood become obvious, lost his cool at that and marched forward, everyone's words falling on deaf ears as he all but yanked Seokjin away from Taehyung and shoved him away. 

Seokjin barely stopped himself from falling onto his ass but only Namjoon was the one to run to him to check on him. 

The rest of them were rooted to their places in horror as Jeongguk turned Taehyung around fiercely and planted his lips on Taehyung's instead. 

Even Taehyung was too stunned to push Jeongguk away. And by the time he realized what was happening, it was too late already and there was no use pushing Jeongguk away now. So he simply resigned himself to his fate and decided to enjoy the kiss instead. 

Even Hoseok, Yoongi, Seokjin, Namjoon and Jimin, who already knew about all the chemistry that had been happening between the two of them, couldn't get their mouths to close at the dare Jeongguk showed by kissing Taehyung so openly. 

The couple only moved away from each other when they ran out of oxygen, and even then they were only panting and grinning at each other. 

Hoseok blinked and with utter difficulty, pulled himself out of the shock. He picked his mic up and cleared his throat. "Okay, lovebirds, we get it, but now's not the time," he said. 

It made Taehyung flinch and realize where he was and what he was doing and what could happen if everyone weren't too stunned to take a video. 

"Ggukie, shit, what have you done?!" he muttered and pushed Jeongguk away. "Let's continue this later, but I need to finish the shoot first," he said. 

"I don't want you to kiss Seokjin-nim, Taehyung," Jeongguk said with final authority in his voice. 

"Wha-" Taehyung buffered. "You dropped the nim," his eyes shone. 

"I told you I shall call you by your name the day you become mine. I never break my promises, darling," Jeongguk said with a small smirk. 

"Oh god," Taehyung sighed. "You are gonna kill me one day-"

"Of course not-"

"Shut up. Now go stand next to Namjoon hyung like a good boy. You know I'm just acting. I need to finish this scene for this shooting to end."

Jeongguk pouted but obeyed this time. "Okay," he said gloomily and went to stand next to Namjoon, mumbling, "See what I do to you after going home. You'll pay for this," under his breath. 

Needless to say, Taehyung couldn't walk comfortably for seven days after that.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25.3K 3.2K 29
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...
174K 10.3K 36
Vampire King Taehyung - Fledgling Jeongguk - Five years ago Jeongguk woke to a dingy alley, his skin bloodied and bruised and the weight of fangs in...
132K 6.6K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
114K 6.5K 44
Taekookau where Jeon Jungkook is the Almighty Warrior of Kingdom Dane. Nothing can defy him, nothing can make him weak, he had been blessed by the G...