Silent Night (K/DA x Male Rea...

Oleh Zenjuma0928

Y/N is a 17 year old boy with the power of a demon. He is quiet, silent and mostly a loner because... everyon... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Truth Revealed
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Santiago Reveal
Chapter 12 - Aftermath
Trailer - New Villain
Chapter 13 - *2nd Arc*
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - So Begins, THE END
Chapter 17 - Divided
Chapter 18 - We Fall...
Chapter 19 - Red Cape Crusader
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Mid-Season Trailer
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New Story Released

Finishing the story

662 12 4
Oleh Zenjuma0928

Hello everyone.

It has come to my attention that many people are actually reading this book and I, thank you for those who have come this far... but due to personal reasons, I can't write the book anymore thus I'll tell you what the plan was for this story.

The K/DA members was supposed to die in the end as their disease can be later on be revealed to be incurable but they died a noble and honorable death by saving the world. Seraphine is the only K/DA member to survive.

Y/N swore to protect the world in the end thus making him a demon slayer that protects the world from apocalyptic events alongside Nero and the gang. 

The storyline of DMC 5 is basically the plot for these chapters but I just got no time to finish the story. So I hope you guys still enjoyed the book because I don't plan on finishing this now. I plan to write a new fanfic using the K/DA characters still.

Thank you guys so much and I hope you guys are having a good life right now. Take care and move on forward to a new beginning! 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43.1K 1K 43
-You are Y/N L/N, some people call you a psychopath, some people call you their savior, while others may just call you a profitable business partner...
30.6K 988 17
[DISCONTINUED] Beyond expectation between life and death, I know nothing about the truth, for my past remains unknown, a secret I cannot unveil, my m...
344K 11.6K 68
In the world of Runeterra, anyone could achieve anything, provided they had the strength to do it. But as for the weak? The powerless? There was noth...
3.6K 144 12
[Being heavily edited] In a penthouse of four girls, one stuck out, Evelynn. She is known as the lead singer and a Diva. Evelynn is a demon, a threat...