Baby, I Got Your Number (BTS...

By HobisKitKat

When you're born, everyone gets a shot in their wrist. It's known at The Elixir and when you turn 24, it caus... More

Chapter One: Missing Numbers
Chapter Two: Would You Just Turn Around?
Chapter Three: What the Hell Just Happened?
Chapter Four: Aegiya
Chapter Five: Gummy Bears
Chapter Six: Sounds Perfect to Me
Chapter Seven: Clowns and Microwaves
Chapter Eight: Leather Pants and Jealousy
Chapter Nine: I Think He Likes You
Chapter Ten: Where's Your Shirt?
Chapter Eleven: Jealousy
Chapter Twelve: Content
Chapter Thirteen: Sporks and Sunshine
Chapter Fourteen: Pizza Fractions
Chapter Fifteen: Puzzle Pieces
Chapter Sixteen: Reality
Chapter Seventeen: I Love You, Do You Know That?
Chapter Eighteen: Fully Bonded
Chapter Nineteen: South Korea Was a World Away
Chapter Twenty: We Are Not Complete Without You
Chapter Twenty One: But Did You Like It?
Chapter Twenty Two: Fine.
Chapter Twenty Three: Nah. I Don't Think That I Will.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Handprint
Chapter Twenty Five: This Could Work
Chapter Twenty Six: But...
Chapter Twenty Seven: Should We Take a Vote?
Chapter Twenty Eight: Majority Rules
Chapter Twenty Nine: Screen Tests
Chapter Thirty: Don't Ask
Chapter Thirty One: The Thing is...
Chapter Thirty Two: The Party Part One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Party - Part Two
Chapter Thirty Four: Shock
Chapter Thirty Five: I Never Do This
Chapter Thirty Six: Boys Go to Jupiter
Chapter Thirty Seven: Feel Good Whiskey
Chapter Thirty Eight: I Don't Need a Soulmate
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Dream
Chapter Forty: The Interview: Mairette
Chapter Forty One: The Interview: Hoseok
Chapter Forty Two: The Interview: Jungkook
Chapter Forty Three: The Interview: Namjoon.
Chapter Forty-Four: The Interview: Seokjin
Chapter Forty-Five: The Interview: Kristina
Chapter Forty-Six: The Interview: Yoongi
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Interview: Mandy
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Interview: Jimin.
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Interview: Taehyung
Chapter Fifty: The Interview: Kit
Chapter Fifty-One: Consequences
Chapter Fifty-Two: Pressured
Author's Note
Chapter Fifty-Three: You Don't Have To
Chapter Fifty-Four: Something Was Wrong.
Chapter Fifty-Five: I Would Much Rather You Be Dead.
Chapter Fifty-Six: You Almost Got Me in Trouble
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Did I Do Something Wrong?
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Drama King and Queen of South Korea
Chapter Fifty-Nine: My Little Muffin
Chapter Sixty: You're Not Wrong
Chapter Sixty-One: Being Difficult
Chapter Sixty-Two: I Want Cake
Chapter Sixty-Three: Big Dose of Reality
Chapter Sixty-Four: Annoyance
Chapter Sixty-Five: Mini Golf and Dead Ancestors
Chapter Sixty-Six: Truly Complete
Chapter Sixty-Seven: The Reunion Show

Epilogue

729 60 10
By HobisKitKat

"Uncle June! Uncle June!" two little voices yelled, causing him to turn and look as 5-year-old twins ran and jumped on him at the same time.

He caught them in his arms, laughing as he spun them in a circle.

"I love that you're always so excited to see me," he told them as he sat them down. "Even though you had a sleepover at my house last night."

"Because we love you!" Haneul told him as she pushed her hair off of her face.

"Yeah!" Iseul added to what her twin said. "We love you and Auntie Cassidy. Where is she?"

June pointed across the grass to where his soulmate and wife was sitting in a chair, talking to Kit. "She's over there. You wore her out last night."

"Plus she's got a baby in her, right?" Haneul asked him. "She said that he makes her tired."

June laughed at her. "That's right. Your little cousin likes to kick her and keep her up at night."

"I can't wait until he gets here," Iseul told him. "We need a new baby. Mommy and daddy won't give us one."

"Not until the two of you at least learn to clean your room," Tae said, picking up Haneul and kissing her forehead. "Why are you bothering your uncle?"

"Because we love him!" Iseull said as June picked her up and they started walking towards his wife and their mom.

"You both know that when the baby comes, your cousin is going to take up a lot of Uncle June's time, right?" Tae asked his daughters. "You're going to have to share him. He'll be the baby's daddy."

Iseul wrapped her arms tight around June's neck. "I changed my mind. We don't want a baby. Tell Auntie Cassidy to make him go away."

June gasped and tickled the little girl. "That's not very nice. You'll love him once he gets here."

"Nuh-uh," Haneul cried from Tae's arms. "Not if we have to share you."

Tae rolled his eyes. "You act like you don't have six other uncles to shower you with attention."

"They all have babies, too!" Iseul said. "We already have to share them. Uncle June is ours."

Tae stopped walking and turned towards June and his daughter. "He'll always be yours, but he'll be the new baby's, too."

"What if he doesn't love us any more when the new baby comes?" Haneul asked as her eyes started to tear up.

"That's not even possible," June said, leaning over to kiss the top of her head. "I'm your Godfather. You're stuck with me."

"Plus you're mommy and daddy's soulmate, right?" Iseul asked him.

"That's right," June told her as he smiled at Tae. "They can't get rid of me, and neither can you little brats."

"Hey!" Haneul said. "We're not brats!"

"You are," June said. "But you're my brats. I'm not going anywhere, my loves. And I'm going to need your help with the new baby."

Both of the girls' eyes got huge.

"Really?!" Haneul asked. "But how can we help?"

"You're both so smart," June said. "You can teach the baby new things."

"And help him change dirty diapers," Jimin said as he swooped in and stole Haneul from her father. "Hi Princess."

"Hi, Uncle Jimin!" she said as she hugged him close.

"Ew," Iseul said as she shook her head no. "I'm not changing stinky diapers. Aunt Mandy already tried to make us do that with Chase. No thank you."

"Hey, I changed your diapers," Jimin said, tickling her side. "A lot more than your daddy did."

"I was in the military, you jackass," Tae said as he hit Jimin on the back of the head. "I changed them when I could come home. You just got out earlier than I did."

"I did not have stinky diapers, Uncle Jimin," Haneul told him.

"Oh yeah you did, Princess," he said, then pinched his nose with his fingers. "The stinkiest."

"Uncle Jimin!" the 5-year-old said, smacking his shoulder.

"Ow!" Jimin said, rubbing his shoulder. "When did you get so strong?"

"I am super strong," she told him. She held her arm up like she was flexing her muscles. "Look."

Jimin played along and squeezed her bicep. "Wow. You are. I won't mess with you any more. You can probably kick my butt."

"Not yet," she told him. "You're too tall. But daddy says I'll probably be as tall as you when I'm eight, so you'd better watch out."

Jimin's laughing stopped and he shot Tae a glare. "When she's eight? Thanks a lot."

Tae shrugged his shoulders. "Some people just can't handle the truth."

Jimin leaned in and whispered something to Haneul, making her giggle before she looked at her dad.

"Uncle Jimin says that you're a doody head."

"I might be, but at least I'm taller than an Oompa Loompa."

Jimin carefully set Haneul down on the ground, then he took off chasing Tae around the clearing their picnic was set up in.

"What's up with them?" Hobi asked as he walked up to June and the girls.

"Just Tae and Jimin being Tae and Jimin," June said.

"Hi, Uncle Hobi," Iseul said, reaching for him.

June leaned over to hand her to him, then picked up Haneul and they started walking to the picnic tables where everybody else was at.

"What did Tae say to piss off Jimin this time?" Joon asked as he sat with a little boy on his lap, feeding him smushed up pears.

"The usual," June said as he handed Haneul off to her mom and leaned down to kiss his wife's forehead.

"Something about him being short?" Jungkook asked. He was on the other side of the picnic tables, kicking a soccer ball back-and-forth with the oldest of all of their kids.

Kyong was 7-years-old, and belonged to Jungkook, Hobi, and Mairette. His little sister, Nabi, was just a year younger than him, and their brother, Myung was four.

"Appa, I want to play!" Myung said, pushing his brother to the side.

"You don't have to push me out of the way to play, Myung," Kyong told him with a frown. "Why are you always so mean?"

"I'm not mean, I'm tough!" Myung told his brother.

"Be nice," Jungkook told his youngest. "Or we won't let you play."

Myung frowned and looked at his brother. "Sorry, Ky."

"It's okay," Kyong told him, ruffling his hair. "But I always let you play. I don't know why you have to be like that."

Kris was helping Mairette set up the food. "Are they like that all of the time?"

"Oh just you wait," she told her friend. "You've only got one for now. Wait until they multiply."

"I think that I'm good with one," Kris told her as she put out an apple pie.

"Foods ready!" Mairette called to everybody.

"Pregnant ladies first," June called, reaching out to help Cassidy up from her chair, then he changed his mind. "On second thought, what do you want, baby?"

Cassidy smiled up at her husband. "You know what I like. Just fix what you think I'd want. I'm fine with whatever you get me."

"She's the easiest pregnant lady of all of you," Tae said as he and Jimin walked up. They were both out of breath. "Kit kept asking me for the weirdest food. And it had to be exactly right."

"I don't think that wanting ham, pickles, and cream cheese is weird," Kit told him. "I eat that when I'm not pregnant."

"And I find it weird then, too," Tae said, leaning down to kiss her. "But I'll always get you whatever you want, my love."

"Ew, daddy! Gross!" Haneul said, covering her eyes.

"We don't want you to kiss mommy," Iseul said, covering hers as well. "It's icky."

"How do you think that you got here?" Tae asked his daughters.

"We got here from kissing?" Iseul asked in shock. "I'm never kissing a boy ever."

Tae smiled brightly. "That's what I like to hear."

"But that's not ho-" Kyong started, but Hobi reached over to put his hand over his mouth.

"Shush," he told his son.

Kyong shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry, Dad." He turned to kick the soccer ball at his brother.

Jin made a face at Jungkook and Hobi. "He's only seven. How does he...?"

"Youtube," they both said at the same time.

"And believe me," Mairette added. "We were not happy about it." 

"What did he see on Youtube, Uncle Kookie?" Haneul asked.

"Nothing, sweetheart," Jungkook said, walking over to crouch down in front of the twin girls. "He just accidentally found something that he shouldn't have."

"Something bad?" Iseul asked him.

"Not bad," Jungkook told her. "Just something he wasn't old enough for."

"That's why Daddy has to sit there with us the whole time," Haneul told her sister. "So we don't find stuff."

Jungkook laughed. "You're right. He's being a good daddy when he does that."

Iseul frowned. "Does that mean that you're a bad daddy, because he saw it?"

He shook his head. "Of course not. Just that we need to pay more attention."

"Ohhh...okay," Haneul said. "We think that you're a good uncle. If that helps."

Iseul nodded to agree with her sister. "A really good uncle."

"It definitely does," Jungkook told her. "It makes me feel so much better."

Both of the girls leaned forward to hug him, then took off to kick the soccer ball with the boys.

"So..." Mandy said, standing up and walking towards the food. "You said pregnant ladies first, right?"

"Yeah, but why are you..." Kit asked, then she gasped. "Are you?!?"

Mandy shrugged at her friend. "I might be."

"Or else she just wants to get to the food first," Kris said. "You know how she is."

"Oh would you just tell them that you're pregnant so that we can all get our damn food?" Yoongi asked his soulmate. "Why do you have to be so cryptic? You've been waiting weeks, for all of us to be together, so that we could tell them."

"Hey, be nice to me," Mandy pouted at him. "I'm with child over here."

Yoongi pulled her into his arms and kissed her temple. "Sorry, sweetheart."

Jimin walked over with Chase, their two-year-old, in his arms and hugged them.

"You're both idiots. Let's eat." 

************************************************

A/N: At the request of my soulmate, here is a bit of them years down the road. And now...this book is officially complete. -------Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 735 114
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
409K 14K 12
Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst enemy. However, most people have no cl...
84.7K 7.2K 43
A BTS soulmate AU On everyone's eighteenth birthday they receive two significant names permanently tattooed onto each wrist. On one wrist is the name...
298K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...