My Innocent Baby Boy

Da Mehersingh13

Ever heard of those stories where the girl falls first but the boy falls harder? Yep. Exactly the same thing... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
10 YEARS
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
UM HELLO?!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End.
Surprise!

Chapter 8

356 19 2
Da Mehersingh13

Next morning, Hea woke up on the couch late and rushed to get ready.

When she was finished, she ran down the road to Jimin's house.

She frowned when noticing the door and gates were locked. Something that would only happen when they left for school.

Sadly, she walked to school by herself, not forgetting to buy a cupcake and more snacks for both of them then placed it in her bag.

The school was filled but she was not late. The bell hadn't rang yet.

Hea ran inside searching for Jimin but surprisingly didn't find him in class. She searched the hallways and didn't find him there either.

"Is he still at home?" She asked herself.

Suddenly, she heard noise from the boys washroom.

She lingered outside of it debating whether to enter.

"You know what. Fuck the rules, I am going in."

Hea kicked down the door and gasped at the sight.

Two boys were manhandling Jimin who had blood on his collar and lip. One was searching his bag and throwing his books out. And then another was almost stripping him.

"You motherfuckers." Hea snarled.

She angrily ran to the two holding Jimin and pried them off. Then she kicked the boy opening Jimin's shirt, and sent him flying, hitting his back on a bathroom stall door.

Jimin saw all of this and quickly cowered away to go hide in one of the stalls.

"Why are you in our business?" The boy emptying Jimin's bag asked with attitude.

"He is my business." She spat, glaring at all four boys.

"Ha-jun and Jaehun. Deal with her." The leader ordered while wiping blood off his lips.

The two boys who were manhandling Jimin ran to her.

Hea smirked.

"Bring it on bitches."

Before Ha-jun's fist could collide with her lip, Hea stepped aside and the kicked him out the boys room.

He fell flat on his face and before he could get up again, Hea sent his partner flying on top of him with her fist.

As she turned, this time the one stripping Jimin, punched her in her nose.

Hea touched it and to her surprise, there was no blood.

"You punch like a coward." She snarled then kneed him in the crotch and broke his nose with a punch.

When he fell on top off the two boys, she turned to him lying there.

"That's how you pack a punch, babe."

The leader cursed. "Fucking assholes. Can't even do one job right, even you Dong-woo." He cracked his knuckles.
"Looks like I will have to finish you off myself."

"Come at me dickhead. Let's see what you got." The girl fired.

The male attacked with a high kick, but Hea was fast to grab his leg and twist it, sending him groaning in pain on the floor.

He didn't give up, however. From the floor, he side swept her legs and she fell right next to him.

He took advantage and climbed on top of her ready to punch her but she head butted him then climbed on top.

She punched not one time, not two, not three or four but five times until she heard a crack in both his nose and jaw.

She picked him up by his shirt collar and threw him on the other three boys.

By now, everyone heard commotion and were out of their classes. They were all gossiping, seeing the four boys on the ground either passed out or seriously injured.

"Omg. The four bad boys got beaten up?!"

"Took someone long enough to do it."

"Noooooo. Not my oppas."

"The bad girl beat the four bad boys by herself. Man she is hot."

"I know right. I am bi for her."

Hea didn't care about them but snarled at the boys.

"Touch him again and I swear you'll get worse." She spat, angrily.

All the students were curious about who she was talking about but they knew very well to stay where they were because when Hea was angry, even the devil shivers.

Hea walked back inside and opened the stall door.

Jimin was cooped up in a corner, with his hands over his ears, shirt half open and blood stains on his nose and lip.

She gently helped him up and huffed since his eyes didn't dare meet hers.

He winced quietly making her furrow her eyebrows. She scanned his body and then saw a huge bruise by his knee.

"Can you walk?" She asked softly.

He shook his head and she sighed.

Hea buttoned his shirt properly and then picked him up in her arms. 

She walked outside and everyone immediately made way.

Hea didn't forget to walk on Ha-jun's and Jaehun's knees as payback when leaving. She was satisfied when she heard cracks and their groans.

"The nerd?!" Someone shouted a bit too loud.

Jimin cowered more into Hea's shoulder and the girl snapped.

"Fucking say that again. I. DARE. YOU." She glared and the girl hid behind her boyfriend in fear.

Hea walked away with Jimin, ignoring her teacher and her uncle who were walking toward them.

She went to the sick bay and laid Jimin on the bed.

He sat up and she returned with some antiseptic cream for the bruises.

Jimin was still looking down, so Hea sighed.

"I need you to look at me so I can put the cream on your face." She told him gently.

He wouldn't budge, so she took her finger and raised his chin. His teary eyes meeting her soft ones.

She took her thumb and wiped his tears away then applied the cream on his soft lips and lower jaw.

He was staring at her and she knew it.

The girl tried not to focus on how soft his lips were and quickly finished so that she could deal with his knees.

Coming back with a bandage, she helped him lift his right leg on the bed and tore the cloth by his knees.

She applied the cream and the wrapped the bandage around him.

When she was finished, she stood up.

"You're gonna rest here, okay?"

Hea didn't receive and answer instead they just stared at each other.

She saw his eyes tearing up again and she reached to wipe it, but he held her hand.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you helping me?" Jimin asked, allowing the tears to drop, looking up at her.

"Because. You're a good person," She released her hand and sat next to him. Turning his face, she took both hands and wiped his tears.

"You are kind Jimin. These people don't deserve you and to be honest, I think being a nerd isn't even a bad thing. You get more marks than them and that's a good thing. Don't let it get to you."

"But why did you help me? No one does."

"They're assholes. That's why. Even though, I pull pranks and whatever, I am still a good person Jimin. And whether you like it or not, imma stay next to you this entire time. You can't stop me." She teased.

He finally chuckled.

"So friends?" Hea asked with her hand out.

"Friends." Jimin shook it.

They stayed in there talking until the nurse came back from break.

Jimin went to class and Hea was called to the principal's office.

"What were you thinking?" He asked sternly.

"It depends. Are you asking me that based on what they told you or the right side of the story which is mine?" Hea crossed her arms over her chest and stared at her uncle.

"I was told you beat them up because of a boy."

"I did." She shrugged.
"But they are forgetting one detail. I beat them up for BULLYING that boy."

The principal sighed and sat down.

"I already suspended them and was going to suspend you. But now it seems I might have to review the matter and expel them. I don't allow bullying in my school." He explained.

"You shouldn't."

"But still, Hea, you need to control your anger. You could've killed them."

"They could die now for all I care." She spat, rolling her eyes.

"All I am saying, is please learn to control your anger because I don't want you to get taken away from me."

The girl softened.

She walked towards her uncle and gave him a side hug.

"I will try." She whispered and felt him nod in the hug.

When they broke it, Mr. Kang patted her back.
"You guys can skip tutoring today. Run along to class now."

They bid their goodbyes and just as Hea was about to leave, her uncle called her.

"I said skip tutoring... Not classes."

She smiled and winked. Then she ran off, leaving him chuckling.

Hea barged in class and took her seat next to Jimin.

He looked up, alarmed at first, but relaxed when he saw Hea next to him. She passed him a grin.

"Nice of you to join us Ms. Hea." Her teacher greeted, unpleasantly.

"I know rightttt." The girl said, faking amusement. "I was almost going to skip."

Giggles were heard from the class and Hea smirked.

Mrs. Lee continued teaching after glaring at Hea.

Jimin made notes and the girl stared intently at him.

He could feel her gaze and blushed with his head down.

"Why aren't you making notes, Hea?" Jimin asked, not looking at her.

"I don't want to." She spoke while looking at him.

"Come on. At least write some?"

"I am listening to her."

"Please...For me?"

Hea gave up and took her pen. She made jottings of whatever the teacher said with her brows furrowed.

Jimin smiled looking at her, then turned back to his book with a weird feeling in his chest.

Mrs. Lee was surprised when she glanced at Hea and saw her taking notes. The girl caught her teacher's gaze and sent her a teasing smirk.

~~~

Class eventually finished and everyone left.

When Hea and Jimin were walking out, the boy was about to turn the direction for the library, but Hea grabbed his hand.

"What happened?" He turned to her confused.

"Are you crazy? You're hurt. We got permission to skip today's session."

"But I am fine, we can go."

"You're limping, Jimin. Don't make me pick you up again and take you to your house." Hea threatened.

His eyes widened. "How'd you know? I tried to make it less obvious."

"I know everything." She teased. "Come on, we're going for ice cream."

"Wha-"

Before he could finish, Jimin was gently pulled out of the school and Hea led the way to an ice cream parlor down the road.

When they were walking, Hea suddenly smiled.

"Let's play a game!"

"What game?" He asked curiously.

"We're friends, right?"

He nodded.

"So friends know things about each other, right?"

He nodded again.

"But I don't know anything about you, right?"

He nodded for the third time.

"So let's play. I ask a question; you answer and then you ask me and I answer."

"Sure." Jimin agreed, smiling a bit.

"First question! What's your favourite colour?"

"Blue."

"Mine's red." She smiled. "Total opposites but still complementary."

"Do you have pets?" He asked.

"Nope, my dad won't allow."

"Same." He frowned. "I want a dog so badly."

"Me too!" She shouted, surprising him a bit and he flinched.
"Oh my gosh, so sorry." She apologized.

"It's fine, " He shrugged it off. "Maybe we can both get a dog when we're older.

"Maybe." She agreed. "What do you want to do when you graduate?"

"I don't know yet."

"That's okay. You'll figure it out. I wanna be a boss. A rich CEO." She said, giggling.

"Oh wow. What field?"

"A designing and art company."

"Yea, I can tell you're talented." He complimented, hoping she wouldn't hear.

But she did. "You haven't seen anything yet. I might show you one day."
"Oh look! We're here."

Hea opened the door for him and led him to a spot in the corner.

"Do you like reading?" He asked while they waited for the server.

"Hmmm. I like reading novels and stories. Textbooks, no."

Jimin smiled widely then burst out laughing.

For minute, Hea was starstruck. 'Fuck.' She cursed in her mind.

"You have such a beautiful eye smile." She blurted out.

Jimin stared at her, pink tint spreading rapidly on his cheeks.

Other than Jungkook and Taehyung, no one else ever saw him smile.

"Thank you." He said quietly.

"You should definitely smile more."

They stared at each other for a while.

"Sir and Ma'am?"

The server broke their eye contact and Jimin cleared his throat while Hea turned to the young male waiter.

"Can I take your order?"

"Oh yea, one chocolate chip cup and..." She turned to Jimin. "My turn. What's your favourite ice cream?"

"White chocolate."

"Alright." She turned back to the waiter. "One chocolate chip cup and one white chocolate ice cream cup."

The young boy nodded and walked away to the counter.

"So how do you find the tutoring so far?" He asked his question.

Hea smiled. "I learned something so I will give you a 10." She exclaimed while giving him a thumbs up.

Jimin smiled again making her feel giddy in her stomach.

"How is it having me as a student?"

"Ummmm. You are a good student?" He giggled nervously.

"Hahaha." She laughed, "I know, I am really troublesome. Don't be afraid to say it." She laughed again.

The server came back with the ice cream and the both of them ate while talking and getting to know each other more.

When they were ready to leave, Hea paid, placing her hand on Jimin's when he reached for his wallet. Obviously the boy turned red and Hea smirked.

They left the parlor around sunset and Hea walked with Jimin to his house.

When they were outside, she expected him to give her a head nod again and go inside silently.

But to her surprise. Jimin turned to her and gave her a smile.

"Thank you, Hea. For today." He waved at her and walked off.

Hea waved back at him as the sun went down finally.

Now, in the dark night, she turned around with a smile and skipped home, happily.

______________________________________

Got a little action hereeee. They are finally friends, what do you think about that?

And who's the lady from Jimin's doorway?

🤔

See ya!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

466K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
51K 594 9
Suga was adopted by your parents because they thought your mother cant give birth to a child but luckily you came and Suga was a very over protective...
512 52 6
"Life is Dark." That's all that Y/N believed until she met the Light to her Darkness, Jung Hoseok. And thus, started her journey to the Light. Genre:...
653K 33K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...