The Hotel Drafts

Von Werecat

The Hotel: To Save a Vampire, coming soon! This is all the drafts I could find of the book. There is a lot an... Mehr

The First Version
Characters
Chapter 1 - The First Day of School
Chapter 2 - A normal weekend
Chapter 3 - Claire and Maxina
Chapter 4 - 7/2/11
Chapter 5 - 8/2/11 - 11/2/11
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - 13/2/11
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
The Second Version
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

118 8 12
Von Werecat

Chapter 9

Sarah opened the door of her motel room and to see a little dragon; Moon Light sitting on her bed. Moon Light gave her a dragon smile which doesn't look very smile-ish to a normal person. "You're not supposed to be here, no pets allowed," She scolded the dragon.

I'm not a pet I'm a dragon

"Same thing Moon Light."

It is not and you need to learn that. A dragon can be as smart as any human in fact they are usually more intelligent.

"Ok but how would you know if dragons are smarter than humans if you not know anything of your heritage?" Sarah asked.

Moon Light just snorted and looked at her. It took Sarah a moment to realise "Hey!"

Your timing just proved my point.

Cheeky dragon.

***

The ocean's water made Maxina strong. She made the water swirl around her and lifted it up into the air forming a hovering ring of water. It sparkled beautifully in the air as Maxina gazed up at it.

"Your magic is beautiful," She heard someone say. She turned to see Darrel standing there looking up at the ring of water. He was holding an umbrella to shield himself from the sun.

"I know... I only wish I was this strong normally," Maxina sighed.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, I'm not that strong...."

"You're way stronger than me."

She looked at him, he was a vampire but he wasn't good at fighting and he didn't have any special powers aside from being a vampire. Maxina would definitely beat him in a fight.

"Sorry I really shouldn't be complaining to you," Maxina felt herself weaken so she let down the ring of water. It splashed them both and she giggled.

He smiled at her "Don't worry about it, magic users are meant to be strong aren't they?"

"Yeah we bend the rules of nature so... we are strong."

"That's cool, I don't really understand magic to be honest," He looked at the ground.

She splashed him "That's ok, I don't understand vampires. We can't know everything about every myth right?"

He smiled "Yeah you're right."

***

A new motel was needed because as you could probably guess Devil burnt it down. Maxina was being "annoying" so Devil went to hit her but Maxina ducked and Devil hit the wall. Devil's fist of course was on fire and that fire spread to the wall, then the beds and soon the whole place was up in flames. Devil blamed Maxina for it.

Right now the myths of the hotel were on the street and Maxina was looking for new places they could stay. What Sarah didn't understand was why Maxina didn't put out the fire with her water magic. She was either having a blonde moment or rather blue moment or being consumed by fear. Though fire is one of Maxina's rational fears. Olivia leader of the element group and daughter of the alien fire goddess was screaming at Devil.

Even though Devil and Olivia are half sisters they hate each other. Olivia is all bark and no bite, Devil the exact opposite. In the hotel they would avoid each other to the best of their ability however all of the hotel was spread on the street because of Devil. Olivia couldn't help herself but to poke the bear.

Olivia flicked her constantly burning hair into Devil's face, maybe in hopes of burning Devil.

Devil shouted at her "That won't have any effect on me; we have the same powers, genius!"

Maxina soon found a new motel for the myths of the hotel to stay in, that smelt of feet. Though Maxina was tempted not to book Devil a room.

Sarah shared a room with Devil, Natasha, Nicoletta and Olivia. Having Devil and Olivia in the same room was awkward. They were giving each other the silent treatment and glaring at each other whenever the other came into vision. After a while Sarah got to sleep with Moon Light curled up at the end of her bed like a cat.

Somehow Maxina ended up in the same room as Heather. There was an awkwardness between the two as Maxina still hadn't told Heather whether or not she wanted help. Normally the two would spend very little time together as their friends hated each other, so this holiday was an exception. Heather was very powerful, even being in the same room as her Maxina could feel her intense power. Maybe she should get Heather's help.

Heather looked at her "You want my help?"

"Wha-"

"Maxina you leave you mind open to anyone, really you're all over the place. You need to use you soul to protect your mind, it's one of the basics of magic or any myth for that matter. Anyone could enter your mind and destroy it. You're lucky that it was only me in your mind," Heather explained.

Maxina nodded.

"But your problem with magic really is that you are using the light side of your soul when you cast spells. That's not where your magic resides. Yes you do have a lot of magical energy on your light side but you're not going to get anything out of using water magic. It comes from the dark side of your soul"

Maxina blinked a few times she had never heard anything like that before "Dark side? How does water magic from the dark side of your soul?"

"Well your opposite is Fire and fire is your light half Maxina," She explained.

"But if I use my dark side I'll turn into an evil witch won't I?"

"No not at all, I have a lot to teach you," she smiled at Maxina and her purple lipstick made Maxina feel sick.

***

Sarah woke up to Niya staring at her from the end of her bed. She screamed, jumped and fell out of the bed. Niya just turned and walked out of the room.

"Thanks for waking me up," grunted Devil who had probably been woken up by Sarah's scream.

"Nnnn ... n... Niya was here," Sarah stammered.

"She isn't here now," said Olivia rubbing her eyes.

"I said WAS and you know how Niya is...."

"Yeah she is pretty creepy," said Natasha who was curled up under her blankets.

Devil looked over at Nicoletta who was still sleeping peacefully. Devil gave Sarah an evil look and whispered menacingly "lets draw on her face."

Sarah rolled my eyes and got up off the floor. Devil snuck up on Nicoletta with a Sharpie, even though she was asleep. Before Devil could get close to Nicoletta, Natasha appeared suddenly in the air in front of Devil "Don't even think about it."

"Hey no using powers," complained Devil.

"Says the girl who burnt down the last motel," growled Olivia.

Devil turned to Olivia and yelled "That was Maxina's fault!"

Everyone sighed including Nicoletta, who had just been woken up by Devil's loudness.

"If she had taken the blow like a man the motel would still be standing," Devil explained.

"Maxina is a female, you do know what a female is do you Devil?" Olivia spoke slowly like she would to a child.

"I know what a girl is," said Devil angrily her hair catching fire. Devil's hair only caught fire when she was very angry however if there is fire in her eyes then you have seconds to live.

"Oh is the little boy mad," said Olivia in a baby voice.

Devil didn't take any more of this; she tackled Olivia to the ground. Olivia kicked Devil off and had just enough time to stand up before Devil kicked her with a leg on fire. That sent Olivia through the wall of the motel, Devil jumped through the hole after her. Natasha, Nicoletta and Sarah all sighed together.

Maxina had stayed up pretty late with Heather practising new spells and ways to defend her mind. She was really tired... it took up a lot of energy.

Maxina awoke to a loud knock at the door, the scent of smoke and the sound of fire alarms. Still not opening her eyes she heard Heather walk to the door and open it.

"Yes?" Heather said sleepily.

"Devil is burning down the place again," Maxina heard Sarah's voice and she sat up quickly.

"Again?" She looked over at them.

"Yeah... time to evacuate.... again."

***

"Seriously Devil!" yelled Friday "Another motel!"

"It was Olivia's fault," muttered Devil who had her head down in shame.

"Yeah right," yelled Olivia.

Sarah couldn't let them do this to Devil just because Devil got easily annoyed. So Sarah decided to step in; "Don't worry Devil they are just jealous of your powers and strength."

"I have the same powers as her, idiot," said Olivia.

"Maybe, but you can't use them like Devil can and I said strength too, let's face it you're weak," Sarah growled

"I am not weak!" yelled Olivia.

"Says the girl who got beaten by Devil when Devil wasn't even trying."

"Whatever."

"You'll never be as strong as Devil so stop giving her a hard time about it, you're only going to get your butt kicked."

Olivia flicked her hair in Sarah's face and walked off.

"Thanks Sarah," said Devil.

"It's ok I know that we need strong people in the hotel like you, others need to learn that they can't always the most powerful," Sarah rubbed the soot off her face.

"Thanks but I don't think I am the strongest, Heather could beat me easily," muttered Devil.

"Magic is cheating without it you could be the strongest in the world," Sarah smiled at Devil.

Devil returned the smile. Devil rarely smiled at anyone, to get a smile from her would mean her trust and friendship. Sarah liked Devil way more as a friend than an enemy.

***

Maxina lead the myths down to the beach again. Sarah, not wanting to be so close to the water, wandered off into a mini forest near the beach, Moon Light came with with. "You know if any mortals see you they will freak out," Sarah told the dragon.

Where else will I go? I really don't like hiding in your bag all day.

Moon Light had a point it was better that she was here then playing in the water on the beach.

They walked along in silence for a bit. Sarah took a deep breath in. She could smell the saltiness of the ocean and something else ... vampire?

Why would there be vampires around here?

"Moon Light do you smell that?"

Yes what is it?

"Vampire," they followed the scent deeper into the forest where it was darker. Sarah heard footsteps surround her and the trees and bushes were rustling but she couldn't see anyone.

"Moon Light go back to the others and tell them about this," Sarah whispered.

Moon Light nodded and flew off. Something brushed against Sarah's leg, she looked down to see it was only a leaf but that leaf still danced on the forest floor.

"I know you're here, show yourself!" Sarah yelled, Nightmare appearing in her hand.

It was silent...

Something hard and heavy hit Sarah in the back of the head and she fell to the ground. Her vision started to fade to black as she struggled to stay conscious. Two black leather boots thumped on the ground right before she lost consciousness.

***

Sarah's tiny purple and black dragon flew towards the rest of the myths. Fear struck the little dragon as she left her mental connection to her rider falter.

Devil felt a presence pushing on her mind, as she sat next to Noah, unaware of the tiny dragon. What the hell is this, she tried to fight it but didn't really know how. What kind of a coward attacks someone's mind!

Calm down it's just me Moon Light.

"Oh sorry about that..." Devil said out loud and Noah looked at her confused. Devil was also confused, she wasn't aware the dragon could talk. She looked around and spotted the little dragon flying towards the myths playing volleyball.

There are vampires in the forest and I think Sarah has been attacked by them.

"Vampires?!" Devil quickly stood up.

"What where?" Noah asked.

"The little dragon says that Sarah got attacked in the forest," Devil quickly explained.

"Wow, ok I'll go warn everyone, you go look for her," Noah quickly ran over to the others.

Devil made eye contact with the little dragon, she was very worried. Devil didn't know too much about dragons but she knew that the connection between dragon and rider is strong. That was why the dragon was so worried.

Devil come with me, I will take you to Sarah.

Devil nodded and the dragon flew off. Devil had a hard time keeping up with her. Impressive.

However the dragon soon stopped.

where is she?

She flew around looking for Sarah. Devil followed her, and for a person who hated thinking, her mind was racing. Sarah was a werecat, she could handle a few vampires. This must be more serious than just that. Or maybe she's just in a serious battle and doesn't want her dragon to get involved.... Must be that.

There was a rustle from behind Devil.

Devil clenched her fists and her mouth twitched into a smile. She turned around ready for a fight and sure enough there was a vampire standing right there smiling at her with it's creepy stained fangs.

Devil's hands burst into flames and she jumped forward to punch the vampire. She quickly dodged Devil and suddenly she was behind her and kicked her in the back. Devil fell forward but caught herself before her face hit the ground. The vampire stabbed her in the back with her high heeled shoe. Devil grunted in annoyance and quickly turned around. Grabbing her foot Devil used all her force to pull the vampire to the ground. She fell but Devil held onto her foot and Devil felt the bones snap under her skin.

She screamed in pain. The fire that coated Devil's hands burnt her skin. It shrivelled and blackened as it grew up her body.

Soon enough she was nothing but a pile of ashes. Devil stood up and Moon Light was there watching.

Lets go look for Sarah now.

Devil nodded.

***

Nick and Noah were wandering through the forest. There were vampires in here somewhere.... It's a little creepy to know that.

Noah told everyone about the fact that there were vampires in the forest, Vanessa didn't seem worried at all neither did Heather but pretty much everyone else got up to help. In Darrel's mind that was making sure none of the mortal's entered the forest while the others were fighting within. Always heroic.

They heard a rustle in the bushes and both of them turned to face it. Noah nervously rotated his trident in his hand ready to throw it. He tried sniffing the air like Sarah would but he couldn't smell anything besides seawater and rotting leaves. His sense of smell isn't the best, being merely cursed.

A black and purple girl jumped through the bushes and ran into Nick knocking him over. It was Natasha.

"Well hello," Nick said and winked at Natasha.

"Ugh," she grunted and quickly got off him.

"Have you seen any vampires Natasha?" Noah asked.

"There were some right behind me," She told him while looking back at the trees she had come from. Nick got up off the ground.

She held one of her many daggers in her hand tightly. It had blood on it. That wasn't good.

***

Sarah woke up to see a clear blue sky. I'm outside? Sarah tried to move, she couldn't. Her head really hurt. She slowly looked down at her body, there were bronze chains tying it up.

That was when she remembered what had happened in the forest at the beach. That vampire must have done this to her. If only she had Nightmare her sword, these chains would be gone in a second but her hands were tied up so she couldn't summon it.

Sarah looked around all she could see was trees. The vampire wasn't here. He or she will pay.

Now Sarah had to get out of these chains. She made the branch of a tree pick her body up, she couldn't use her arms because they are tied to her sides but she could use her legs to walk. The scent of the vampire was all around her. Where had they gone? Why did they just leave me in the forest alone? They didn't even kill me. Well she knew they couldn't drink her blood but it's dangerous to leave a living werecat alone in the forest.

Where had Moon Light gone? She had told the dragon to tell the others but where were they. The vampire couldn't have taken them down all by itself... unless there were more. Sarah started walk, worried about the other people in the Hotel. She heard a scream, she ran or more waddled towards it. Maxina was lying on the forest ground in chains.

"Sarah is that you?" she asked in a small voice.

"Yeah what happened?"

"Well Moon Light came to us and told us there were vampires in the forest; everyone kind of freaked out and ran into the forest separately except for Vanessa and Heather. A vampire must have knocked me out because I just woke up in these chains that are made of fire," explained Maxina.

"A similar thing happened to me, now I think I can help you with these chains," Sarah told Maxina.

Sarah bent down and bit the chains off Maxina. The reason Sarah didn't get burnt by the fire in her mouth isn't because of her werecat powers, it was completely unrelated. Infact when Sarah was much younger she used to like tic tacs but one day she bought a cigarette lighter instead. She didn't realise it was a cigarette lighter until last year so she would keep burning her throat with it until her throat became immune to fire. So that was the embarrassing reason Sarah could eat fire.

Anyway, the chains fell off Maxina and she stood up. "Ok now it's your turn," she told Sarah.

Maxina froze the bronze chains so hard they shattered into millions of pieces. Sarah was really cold but felt instantly stronger being away from the bronze. "Thank you Maxina."

She smiled then replied "Let's get those vampires!"

Sarah shifted into cat form and Maxina jumped on her, riding her like a horse. Sarah didn't mind, she was horse sized after all. As a cat her senses that were already pretty sharp became sharper. Sarah could now tell there were at least twenty vampires, she picked up a trail and followed it. Sarah ran through the forest as fast as she could, those vampires are going to pay. Maxina kept shrieking whenever Sarah jumped over something.

After a lot of running and shrieking they came to a cave. It smelt of vampire badly. "Please don't tell me we have to go in there," complained Maxina.

Sarah couldn't reply because she was still in cat form but she slowly stalked in, Maxina still on her back. Maxina wrapped her hands around Sarah's thick neck and buried her head in Sarah's fur. It was dark in the cave, Maxina probably couldn't see a thing but Sarah could see everything in black and white. It still looked a little dark to Sarah. There were human bones scattered around the floor of the cave. The smell of dyed blood and vampire was powerful and sickly. Sarah could not see any vampires.

As Sarah walked further into the cave she heard talking.

"Sarah let's stop here and listen to their talking we could find out where everyone is," Maxina whispered into her ear.

Sarah nodded, stopped walking and hid behind a stalagmite.

"You should have seen the look on that blue one's face," one laughed.

"Yeah but we got the fiery one I dread when she wakes up but lucky we had the water chains," one said.

"When the sun goes down we will have to bring them in and take them to Emily, so let's hope the fiery one isn't awake," one said.

"I think we got two werecats, Emily will be very pleased with us," another one said happily.

A protective rage washed over Sarah, she charged in there with Maxina on her back. The blue witch and the vampires screamed as Sarah stampeded into the room.

"Sarah I can't see anything how do you suppose I fight?" asked Maxina.

Sarah couldn't reply because that would mean shifting back. Sarah jumped on one vampire and Maxina fell off her back. Sarah crushed the vampire's bones with her teeth. Another vampire came running at her, he had a bronze sword. She dodged the sword best she could but it still clipped her on the upper part of her right leg. Sarah tried attacking him back scratching him but wherever she tried to scratch he blocked with his sword.

Maxina screamed out "SARAH!!! HELP ME!!!"

Sarah turned her head, there were two vampires punching Maxina. Maxina was shooting blasts of water from her hands blindly. Sarah tried to run over to help but the vampire with the sword jumped in her way.

Then Maxina did something that Sarah really hated ... she made a giant wave of water wash them all out of the cave. Sarah could swim quite well as a leopard but the water even if it isn't salt still weakens her. Also the water was completely freezing. Coming from Maxina everything is.

They all washed out of the cave onto the sandy forest floor. As soon as the vampires came into the sun light they started burning and rolling around in the now mud of the ground.

Sarah shifted back and yelled "Seriously Maxina?"

"Sorry but that was the only thing I could do, I can't fight in the dark," complained Maxina. The vampires were burning on the ground. "Ewwww they smell weird."

Sarah couldn't stay mad, instead she laughed "yeah they do."

"What are we going to do?" asked Maxina.

"Well I think we should find the others, come back, figure out who this Emily is and kill them."

Even though Sarah was really pissed and ringing out her hair as she walked, Maxina was smiling on the inside. She had managed to fill up that whole cave with water and she feel like she could do it again. What Heather told her really helped. Even though Heather wore the evil colour and has a darkness filled soul she is a good teacher. Maxina would let Heather teach her but she worried about her soul darkening by association.

It wasn't long before the werecat and the witch came across someone on the ground all tied up in chains. It was Harry.

"Can you please help me?" he pleaded.

"Of course we'll help you," Sarah bend down and ripped apart the chains. Harry got up and stretched.

"Thank you girls for helping me," said Harry with his big smile.

"You're welcome, now we need your help. Vampires did this to you and a lot of other people in the Hotel. We found their cave where they are living we went in there but it was too much for just the two of us, so we are trying find the others and return," I explained.

"Gods I hate those vampires, let's go get them back for this," he said.

***

"Bloody vampires," Devil growled while trying to climb a tree. They had handcuffed her with damn water handcuffs. Whenever she tried to use fire on them it wouldn't work. So she was trying to climb a tree so she could hook them onto the tree and maybe if she jumped off they would break, well that was her plan anyway. She found a good branch and tested it.

Failure.

She hung by the handcuffs from the tree for what seemed like an hour. Such humiliation....

"Bloody vampires," Devil yelled.

"What was that about us?"

She looked in the direction of the voice, Darrel. He was still holding an umbrella.

"It's your kind that put me up here so it's your responsibility to get me down," Devil growled at him. He was intimidated by her. Quickly he got out his sword, helped her down and cut the handcuffs off her.

"Thanks," Devil muttered.

"You're welcome," he said and started to walk off.

"Where are you going? Don't you want to help me with killing vampires?" She asked.

"I'd prefer not to do the killing, I'll just go and help everyone else," He said and walked off.

Whimp.

***

"Oh look, it's you," Devil heard an unpleasantly familiar voice say.

She turned in their directed and saw the owner of the voice. Her half sister Olivia Firespirit. Oh here we go. Flames appeared in Devil's hair.

They had been unable to find anyone other than Harry as Sarah's senses were overwhelmed by the scent of vampire so they returned to the cave. "Let's destroy those vampires!" screamed Maxina as she ran into the cave.

Sarah could see light in the cave moving around like crazy as Maxina ran further into the cave holding a torch that Harry had given her. Harry and Sarah followed her. She was still pretty far ahead.

"If we are going to surprise the vampires Maxina has got to stop," Harry whispered to Sarah

"They'll see the light so it's not like we'd surprise them anyway."

"It's really hard to see," stated Harry.

"Well not for me, I'm a werecat remember," Sarah smriked

"Lucky," he muttered.

They walked in silence for awhile until they heard a scream.

"That would be the vampires," said Harry

"Or a spider," Sarah said right before she shifted. Harry jumped on her back and she ran as fast as she could toward the sound of Maxina.

There were at least 50 vampires against Maxina. She was using her powers best she could to try and keep them away but more kept coming. Harry jumped off Sarah and ran towards the vampires, using his battle axe to decapitate them. Sarah shifted back and used Nightmare to slice through three vampires at once. Maxina was holding the torch in her hand and she yelled out spells but she had to use her hands to control the spells so the torch light was flicking around the walls, turning the cave into a bloodbath rave. Sarah's sword was set on diamond so it easily sliced through the vampire's blades.

Sarah was surrounded by vampires they all ran at her at once so she jumped up at the last minute and used her cat claws to cling to the ceiling. She then completely shifted and let go so her ton of leopard crushed them all.

Before long Harry Maxina and Sarah had beaten all of the vampires. They were all pretty tired though.

"So do you two think that, that was all the vampires?" asked Maxina.

"Probably but what about that Emily person they were talking about?" Sarah asked.

"What's that?" asked Harry.

"We heard the vampires say that they were going to take us too Emily and she would be pleased because they had got two werecats. I think she might be deeper in the cave, I can sense a strong magic," answered Maxina.

"So you think it's a witch?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah probably," replied Maxina.

"Ok then we will follow you then Maxina," said Harry.

Maxina smiled and started to walk down the cave lighting the way with the torch, Harry and Sarah followed. Silently they walked down the cave. Maxina was a witch so she could feel the magic power but Harry and Sarah cannot. Sarah was trembling slightly. She didn't like fighting witches they could be really powerful and are the enemies of werecats no wonder this Emily would be happy if the vampires brought her two werecats. She would probably take Sarah's teeth and use them for daggers. Sarah shivered at the thought and put it out of her mind.

Suddenly Maxina stopped the cave had ended and there was a lone chair but it was empty.

"This is there the source of power is coming from," whispered Maxina.

She shone the torch around the room but nothing was there ... until she shone it up. On the roof was a hag, she had black hair and clothes that looked like they were made from darkness her skin was a grass green. Everyone was still even the hag.

Suddenly she jumped down and Maxina screamed. Sarah jumped backward to be closer to Harry.

"Was it you who killed Emily's vampire minions?" she screamed in a voice that sounded like nails on a black board.

No one answered; we were all too scared to say anything.

"Well since you have not replied Emily will take that as a yes. You shall all be punished for killing Emily's minions," Emily said as the darkness in the room seemed to gather around her feet.

"That's a darkness witch and a powerful one," muttered Maxina.

The light of the torch was no match for the darkness gathering around Emily soon they could not even tell if it was on or not.

"We have to do something," Sarah whispered.

"I can't fight magic," Harry whispered.

"And she is too powerful for me, I'll be killed if I even try," whispered Maxina.

"We have to at least try," I whispered.

Before they could act the weirdest thing happened. The roof of the cave exploded in fire. The sunlight shone in and hit Emily. She screamed but she couldn't do anything to stop it getting in and making her disappear. Sarah looked around for the cause; in the air Devil and Olivia were fighting with their fire powers.

"You can't even take a hit stop dodging like a sissy!"

"You're so ugly!"

Harry, Maxina and Sarah burst out laughing Devil saved them just by being her destructive self.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Werebeasts Von Onyx Dragon

Übernatürliches

15.3K 681 13
Orpheo was a shape-shifter. He could shift into two different animals-a jaguar and a wolf, both black as night. His name *meant* night. Or rather dar...
92.2K 4.1K 54
Ayn is a witch with healing powers. Shapeshifters have killed her parents and the only animals she cannot speak with are wolves. When she graduates...
115 4 18
My brief summary of each story grew too lengthy for this space. Please see the Story Descriptions chapter for more details. Werewolves, Tarot, a Fire...
10.8K 639 29
*Note* Read the First Book before this one: Gemstone Academy. My jaw dropped. What was this? What did it mean? There, written on the wall in sp...