Global natural disasters: I s...

Від Heather_Nill

In the last days, natural disasters such as heavy rain, extreme cold, intense heat, floods, and insect plague... Більше

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181-185
186-190
191-195
196-200
201-205
206-210
211-215
216-220
221-225
226-235
236-240
241-245
251-255
256-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
Finale and Fanwai
Fanwai

246-250

796 13 0
Від Heather_Nill

It is the first time that humans have fought with a monster tide on such a large scale, except for the members of the mission team with combat experience who can escort their families to the first ring, and the rest of the people are screaming and fleeing.

Many parents and children were scattered because of the monster tide, the children stood in place and cried, and were immediately taken away by the swooping down pterosaur, and the mother screamed madly after seeing it, chasing after her, regardless of the slippery pigs chasing her behind her.

Soon the pterosaur flew higher and higher with the child, while the mother was divided by the beast after a scream surrounded by a herd of slippery pigs.

Scenes of human capture that have been completely reduced to monster zones take place in every part of the base.

The air and ground were very noisy, and fighters and helicopters in the air went out together to annihilate the flying pterosaurs, and the sound of ammunition exploding on the pterosaurs emitted dazzling fires in the air.

The monsters that appear after the natural disaster have a low IQ, and the stinky ape has the highest IQ among all monsters.

Pterodactyls saw many iron boxes to besiege the same kind and the attack power was amazing, and began to choose the cooperative mode, three or four of them were large enough to besiege a helicopter, sharp and huge bird feet and pointed beaks smashed through the glass in front, dragged out the pilot who did not have time to jump out of the cabin and bit it off.

The pilot who lost control fell somewhere on the base and exploded, sparks splashed and then burned.

Giant spiders are also crawling on the ground, trying to share a piece of the attack and combat power of these monsters, using white spider silk to bind their prey tightly and then transfer to their old nests.

To make matters worse, it started to rain, and it took only a moment to switch from a drizzle to a torrential rain.

Yun Yang was only worried that the rain was too much, like the scene when the eight-touch beast flooded because of the stagnant water before, and it happened a second time, especially now that there is not only a monster of the eight-touch beast in the entire base, giant spiders, stinky apes, dragon centipedes and slippery pigs are all raging.

If there is a lot of water, maybe there will be a red tumor fish, which is a more terrifying existence than piranhas.

But by the time the rain hit her head and her scalp began to itch and burn, she knew that acid rain had begun to fall in the sky.

"Lying groove, what's going on with this rain, it hurts when it rains on people!" Tangyuan yelled in pain and pulled up the hat on his clothes and put it on.

Yunyang Wuya Yayi and Tang Yuan wore thick storm jackets with hats, and immediately pulled up the hats to block the rain, and suddenly the burning feeling from the scalp disappeared.

The hats that Yun Yang prepared for the cubs were all pure cotton models based on comfort, and there were also small helmets, but now the situation was urgent, and there was no time to button him seriously, so he could only take it out of the space and put it on his head, not buttoning it first.

Yunyi's gaze searched for places around where you could shelter from the rain: "Quick, find a place to shelter from the rain first." The

acid rain is heavy and fierce, and the air begins to fill with a pungent smell, if this gas is inhaled too much, it will cause pulmonary edema, and it is indeed necessary to find a place to avoid the rain first.

Yun Yang thought that there was still an RV in his space, but saw that the road section in front of him had been tightly blocked by the falling helicopter, and there was still a raging fire on it, and even the acid rain of the bean could not extinguish it temporarily.

"Sister Yun, Tangyuan, here!" Wu Yaya shouted, her eyes were good, and she saw a warehouse where people were constantly entering and sheltering from the stall where everyone was chased by monsters.

The area facing the street in the second ring road was occupied by the survivors who poured in, and some of them did not care whether they were illegal shantytowns in order to live a little larger.

Since it is an illegal construction, the safety and quality of the house is definitely not up to par, and when encountering monsters such as stinky apes and human-faced beasts, it is not enough for them to hammer twice, as long as they don't want to find death, people will not find this kind of place to hide.

The tallest building in the base is now fifteen floors, and on each floor, there are three or four dragon centipedes and human-faced beasts crawling inside, looking for prey.

The ground is occupied by stinky apes and giant spiders, and if an ordinary person wants to have a luck psychology to hide somewhere, unless he is not pierced by these monsters through the iron and copper wall, he will definitely be found and eaten by the monster with temperature and smell.

In other words, except for the first ring area, which was firmly guarded, there was no absolutely safe place for other areas that had temporarily fallen into the monster tide.

But the road to the first ring road is less than 20 kilometers, which is still a straight-line distance, and I don't know how many scenes of monsters and helicopters falling and exploding debris blocking the road and needing to find a passable way again.

Wu Yaya rushed in front to lead the way, Yun Yi carried the cub in the middle, and Yun Yang and Tang Yuan covered behind it.

A human-faced beast crawled cunningly close to the ground, unable to see it through the blind spot of vision, and it wanted to unexpectedly pounce on Wu Yaya and bite her neck.

Wu Yaya was also frightened by the sudden emergence of the human-faced beast, and it was too late to dodge at this time, seeing that the human-faced beast's open mouth was full of sharp teeth, and the rain hit their bright red mouths and smelled an acidic stench.

"Bang" Two gunshots rang out, and the face of the human-faced beast was deformed by the beating, and it fell heavily to the side.

"Quick, why are you still standing silly!" Tangyuan, who hit the target, urged while being wary of the movements around him.

Wu Yaya recovered from her panic and led the way more carefully.

I don't know if it's an illusion, I always feel that after this acid rain fell, the entire ground began to rise a faint smoke, and the pungent smell was inhaled into the chest cavity, making the entire throat and chest cavity hurt.

"Hurry up, hurry up!" Because Tang Yuan wanted to be wary of the monsters running around and the giant spiders under his feet, the gun in his hand never let go, and the other hand supported Yun Yi, who was holding the child, and waited for Yun Yang to rush over before he followed.

This way, he really didn't dare to come out, as long as he breathed a little harder, he could smell the heartburn smell.

"Hey, why are you closing the door!" Wu Yaya shouted at the man in the warehouse over there who was about to close.

The man frowned and cursed something in his mouth, seeing Yunyang and they were all approaching, he accelerated the speed of closing the warehouse door.

Seeing this, Yun Yi quickly picked up a stone from the ground and smashed it into the man's eyes with his accurate head.

The man in pain screamed, covered his eyes and fell backwards into the warehouse.

When Wu Yaya was the first to rush in, she felt a strong wind blowing over, and such a long period of training made her dodge sideways without thinking, kicking the man who was attacking with a stick to the ground.

After Yunyang Tangyuan all came in, Yun Yi handed the cub into Yun Yang's arms, and mentioned that the man who covered his eyes and screamed was a fat beating.

The man who beat him cried and cried, and finally threw him directly outside the warehouse to fend for himself.The man outside patted the warehouse door in horror and shouted: "Let me in, there are monsters outside, quick, quick!" The

other men in the warehouse who wanted to rush up immediately froze when they saw Yun Yi's beating posture like this, and retreated into the crowd with a smile from their fierce faces.

The fierce are afraid of the horizontal, and the horizontal are afraid of death. Just now, Yun Yi's lifeless beating method was beaten by the man who was thrown out of the door and vomited blood.

Yun Yang had a cold face, and together with Wu Yaya, they occupied a place closest to the door of the warehouse, and it was convenient to escape by the door if the warehouse was also discovered by those monsters outside.

In addition to Yun Yang and the others, there were about twenty or thirty men and women hiding inside, and some were holding small babies that were not too old.

After the beginning of the end times, the fertility rate fell directly, and the estimated time of these children in these small months was conceived a little before the end of the world, and then experienced the end times and then manifested pregnancy, and there was no hospital that could provide this abortion program, so they could only be born.

It's just that the poor child who descended to the end of the world will live a turbulent life without food, clothing, warmth, and threatened by monsters from the beginning of his understanding.

Yun Yang also noticed that the eyes of this group of people were timidly looking at several burly men wearing dark blue shabby overalls inside, the same as the man who had just been thrown out by Yun Yi.

It is estimated that this warehouse is where they work, and after someone hid in after the monster tide broke out... They all began to bulge with their bodies, and just then a man fell out of his pocket a transparent round jar, which was full of small animal biscuits in the shape of a bear. There are not many of them, already at the bottom of the jar.

The woman holding the child stared straight at the can of bear biscuits, a baby snack that she and her husband had saved in exchange for a base exchange shop.

Now the days are too bitter, they want to give the child something good within the scope of their ability, and when the child grows up, he can also taste a little sweetness of his childhood.

But now it's gone, the husband has been eaten by monsters, and the baby's bear biscuits have been raided by these men because they hid in this warehouse.

Her hand just reached over to take the baby's bear biscuits, but the small jar was picked up by a pair of big dark hands, and gave her a warning look: "Give me the truth, it's your chance to exchange cookies into the warehouse, I already know that you still have a tow oil bottle and say that nothing will let you in."

Zhou Bin, the stevedores of these warehouses, lived in the shacks near the warehouses, and in the middle of the night, they heard the sirens of the entire base, as well as the screams of humans and the sharp chirping of monsters, and they all ran to the nearest warehouse with their legs soft.

After they opened the door of the warehouse, they saw that many people were also flocking to take refuge here, and when they saw that they had keys in their hands, they frowned and looked at them, and immediately handed over all the valuable things on their bodies to them, just to find a place where they could take refuge temporarily.

In this way, they have raised their appetite in a short time, they can come in, they must pay the benefit fee, otherwise why will the warehouse give you refuge.

In order to survive, everyone had to do so.

The wealth is touching, so Wu Yaya will see Zhou Bin and others who are standing by the door of the warehouse trying to solicit customers.

But when Zhou Bin saw the guns in Yun Yang and Tang Yuan's hands, he knew that these were hard stubble, and besides, even if a few of them were big and round, they couldn't deal with them!

So he asked the Qiangzi who was guarding the door to close the door quickly, so as not to let these dead stars in, as a result, Qiangzi's eyes were smashed blind, bloody, and he was picked up by the teenager and beaten and thrown outside.

Before, I could still hear his knock on the door, but now I don't know whether he ran away or was eaten by monsters, and now there are more than twenty people in the warehouse, all cowering in their corners, carefully listening to the movement outside, afraid that a monster will suddenly rush over to attack this warehouse.

If discovered by dragon centipedes, human-faced beasts and stinky apes, their sharp claws will cut through the skin of the container as easily as cutting tender tofu with a knife.

It is not without benefits, there are very many containers in this area, and most container warehouses are full of parts, plus acid rain, and the pungent smell that begins to emerge from the ground is also effective in blocking the sense of smell of those monsters.

Yunyang and they were sitting in the container, this container was empty, and more than twenty people did not dare to come out and hide inside, hoping that the tide of monsters outside would quickly recede.

The raindrops of acid rain beans hit the container and made a crackling sound, but in order to prevent the parts inside the container from rusting on the ground, the containers were specially treated off the ground.

The acid rain on the ground will not flood it, as long as the rain is not the same as the last time, it will be half a month.

The screams of the people outside came out from time to time, accompanied by the sound of monsters chewing human bones and human flesh, and those who listened shuddered.

Because the door of the warehouse is tightly closed, many people do not know that they can avoid danger inside, and Yun Yang still has cubs in his arms, and Yun Yi and Tangyuan cannot agree to open the door to face unknown risks.

What if the monster discovers these twenty people hidden inside while rescuing people! Now they also saw how dense the monsters were, except for those who were really strict humans who hidden, most of the people who hid in the closet and under the bed were found by the monsters and eaten one by one.

Tang Yuan gestured Yun Yi's eyes to look under the warehouse door, there was a gap of two or three centimeters under the warehouse door, and at this time, a lot of red blood inside flowed with rain.

And in front of the warehouse door, there was still the sound of humans running over in panic and the chasing sound of monsters, and suddenly something hit hard in the warehouse where they were hiding.

The containers are made of iron sheets, and the sound of hitting the container is very loud inside, booming, and everyone is startled by this huge sound.

The child in the woman's arms was also frightened and let out a shrill cry.

The closest to the woman holding the child is Zhou Bin, as soon as he heard the child's crying movement, the sweat on the brain door came out, everyone knows that now there are monsters outside this warehouse, if the child's voice beckons the monster, their entire warehouse will have to be eaten.

He doesn't want to die! The red-eyed and bloodshot snatched the child from the woman's arms and smashed it heavily on the ground.

The woman was still carefully coaxing the child one second, and the next second she was violently snatched out of her arms by Zhou Bin, seeing that he was about to throw the child on the ground, her body reacted before her brain to block it, but was kicked away by Zhou Bin.Zhou Bin's face is hideous, at the moment what he thinks about is to drop the child in his hand to death, this is an unstable factor in the warehouse, it is a time bomb, cry when you say, maybe it will attract some monster.

His guts had been frightened by the monster, and his old wife, who had slept well in the shack at night, was suddenly dragged out by a human-faced beast that appeared out of nowhere.

The neck and shoulder were bitten with blood, and his father immediately smashed it with the stool next to him when he found out, shouting at him in the next room while smashing back.

After Zhou Bin came in, he saw the miserable scene in the room and was so frightened that his feet were as if welded to the ground, and he was so frightened that his body was bubbling with cold air, and he turned around and fled regardless of his father's scolding.

He admits that he is a bitch, and even his parents can see death at a critical moment, he just wants to live and not be eaten by these hateful monsters.

The more he thinks about it, the more vicious his eyes are, he can even kill his parents indirectly, killing other people's children is a big deal, anyway, no one in this warehouse wants the child's cry to attract monsters.

He obviously saw some people who had already reacted, and the hand that wanted to stop him stretched out halfway, but retracted it abruptly! That's right, who doesn't want to live, even if it's stepping on someone else's corpse.

"Ugh!" The young mother screamed in horror, but the people around her covered her mouth and grabbed her hand to save the child.

Zhou Bin looked at the child who was thrown out, his expression had an unconcealable ecstasy, die, die, as long as the child dies, he will be safe, and those monsters will not find him.

The second when the child was about to land, a woman neatly picked up the child and rolled in the air, and the child seemed to be frightened by such an action, and looked at Wu Yaya with wide eyes.

Wu Yaya coaxed the child and handed it to the young woman's arms, and the young mother held the lost and recovered child like a baby, and kept kowtowing to Wu Yaya.

Wu Yaya ignored her and gave the pacifier that Yun Yang gave her to the child in the young mother's arms, the child's eyes were still covered with tears, but she didn't cry anymore, and her eyes looked at her widely.

Wu Yaya's eyes softened slightly as she looked at the child, and then returned to Yun Yang's side.

Zhou Bin deeply felt that he had lost someone in front of his brother, and walked to Wu Yaya and Yunyang in two steps to make a move, but was kicked two meters away by Tang Yuan, who stood up, and smashed into the crowd where Zhou Bin's brothers were.

"Ouch!" Zhou Bin felt that his waist was broken, and his eyes were black.

Zhou Bin's group of brothers looked at Wu Yaya and Yunyang and their group one by one, as if they were heinous.

Tang Yuan looked at them coldly: "Why, not convinced?" Let's compare and compare! When

those people saw the cold expressions on Yun Yi and Tang Yuan's faces and the guns in their hands, they were immediately so frightened that they did not dare to take a step forward, and the steel pipe in their hands became a useless decoration at this time.

"Oh, bitch!" Yun Yang looked at Zhou Bin, who stopped, and scolded with a sneer.

"You, you woman, who is scolding uncleanly in her mouth!" Zhou Bin could do something to ordinary people who broke into his sphere of influence, expecting that they would not have the ability to resist, but when he encountered Yun Yang's hard stubble, he could only fight his mouth.

Wu Yaya looked at Zhou Bin like a fool, and everyone could see from her surprised and mocking eyes that Zhou Bin was a man who shouted five and six, and did not scold him for scolding anyone!

Zhou Bin's hand holding the steel pipe was tight and tight, and the expression on his face was still hideous and ugly, but his feet were the same as being welded to the ground, and he couldn't move.

The other brothers looked at him like this, and they planned to follow him to make a catastrophic fortune, and the result was this, just this?

Zhou Bin's fear of Yun Yang and the others was planted from the time when Yun Yi kicked the brother who deliberately closed the door to prevent them from coming in just now, and it was him who Seri Li said inside.

"Boom!" The warehouse of the container suddenly shook again, and the sound was so loud that everyone felt that their bodies were leaning forward, and they would almost roll to the ground.

I can't help but be horrified, this is the container has been arched, is there a monster that found them here!

Tangyuan immediately looked out through the crack in the side door of the warehouse, otherwise met a crimson eye, and then suddenly a paw on the side of the container poked in through the iron shell, directly cutting a gap downwards.

"Aaaaa

The invasion of monsters made this container warehouse boil, and those people rushed to open the iron door, but the resistance from the monsters outside hit again, and the entire container finally tilted to the side.

Yun Yang tightly protected the cub in his arms, and Yun Yi kicked away the person who pounced by inertia, preventing them from touching Yun Yang and the cub.

"Boom!" The container fell to the ground on its side, and the middle area began to sag, looking like a monster was pressing on it.

Because Tangyuan grasped the surrounding fixed things in advance when the container fell to the ground, he got up as soon as possible after turning over, began to pull the latch of the warehouse door, and kicked the warehouse door open.

Before the feet were confiscated, the warehouse door was flown with fangs by the slippery pig that rushed through here at great speed, and the slippery pig was full of horsepower, and even the container was dragged to the ground and slid, and Mars splashed.

The crowd in the carriage could not find anything to grasp in the bare carriage, so they could only cling to the carriage to fix their bodies, lest a sharp brake or hit something.

The cub's blood boiled in Yun Yang's arms, and his little hands kept clapping happily, and he didn't look afraid at all.

Yun Yi grabbed the deadbolt that was leaning into the warehouse door, and grabbed Yun Yang's arm holding the cub with the other hand to prevent the two from falling.

"Aaaaah!" The screams in the carriage did not stop.

"Ugh!" Tangyuan, who was standing opposite, also roared and cried out.

Wu Yaya slapped him hard: "What are you roaring!"

Tangyuan was frightened and stimulated: "This feeling is more exciting than driving a sports car."

Yun Yi glanced at him and said, "Sports cars are playing with cars, and we are playing with our lives here." Tang Yuan felt that Yun Yi's description was really incisive, from his direction, he could still see the appearance of the slippery pig group charging for food, and the slippery pig changed direction slightly, which was bitter Tang

Yuan and others standing by the door, the acid rain crackled into the carriage, and the face of the beater was painful and itchy.

When Yun Yang entered the carriage, he had already dripped the cub's somewhat damp little hat on the ground, dried his clothes with a small towel, and put a dry little hat on him.

This action was naturally completed under the cover of Yun Yi and Tang Yuan and others, and did not give people a clue.

The acid rain hit the carriage again, and Tang Yuanyi and the others standing at the door were the most drenched, and immediately lifted their hats to cover half of their faces, and the other side of their faces were inward.Yun Yang directly blocked the little face with a mask for the cub, and pressed his face in his arms, and the cub also cooperated sensibly.

This carriage that was arched forward by a herd of slippery pigs really saw a lot of tragic scenes along the way.

The base has fallen, completely becoming a sea of monsters, and humans are like pigs mixed into the beasts, allowing them to hunt.

A panicked man ran in a panic, and was suddenly bitten off his head by the dragon centipede that fell in the air, but his body even continued to run until he was more than a meter away before crashing to the ground.

The dead corpses were surrounded by four or five slippery pigs, feeding with their teeth.

The reason why the acid rain has been falling, eight-touch beasts have begun to appear in the city, and the fear of humans being dominated by eight-touch beasts has returned, and it is chilling to see its slimy and powerful tentacles and monster-like body.

When you touch these things, you have to make your teeth chatter up and down.

Tangyuan is the most bitter and fun, and the warehouse in which he is located is dragged by a slippery pig, staging a fast and furious game that makes him shout excitement.

Wu Yaya struggled to cover his crying wolf howl: "Shut up, do you want to recruit all those monsters?"

Tang Yuan obediently closed his mouth and blinked his eyes, in fact, now that they were dancing with monsters, his heart had been overloaded with fright and completely numb.

And Wu Yaya's words came true, and the slippery pigs finally realized that they were dragging a box, slowed down, and began to look sideways at the box.

Especially after discovering the person hiding inside, the pig's eyes immediately became fierce, and saliva was about to drip to the ground, panting heavily, looking like he wanted to attack here.

"It's over, my crow mouth, what do you say!" Wu Yaya couldn't help but be annoyed.

"Rush!" Yun Yang shouted, the cub had been firmly fixed to herself with a waist stool, and she really wanted to put him into the space at such a critical moment.

But I am afraid that he is not willing to enter the space, and the space is not binding on him, and if he comes out rashly, he will fall into the monster group, and tying him to himself is the best way at present.

The four of Yunyang kept shooting, especially Tangyuan, the shooting results of 100 steps through Yang Bai shot were really not covered, the hit rate of the aiming point was a little higher than that of the specially trained Yun Yi, and the gun hit the eyes of the funny pigs, making them hiss in pain and sharp voices.

The slippery pig herd immediately became chaotic, three or five groups of slippery pigs who lost their vision collided, their muscular groups were developed, coupled with extremely fast speed, the small slippery pigs would be directly knocked off after colliding.

If you change to an adult, not to mention the broken hands and feet of the collision, at least the concussion will not run.

"I rely on, these slippery pigs are too ferocious, they are simply battle pigs, muscle pigs, and the muscles of bodybuilders who eat protein powder are not as beautiful as those of this group of slippery pigs!" Tang Yuan's mouth was there, but he didn't delay the accuracy of shooting the slippery pig at all.

The nearby pigs were in chaos, and several people quickly left the carriage.

There are also some people who are afraid of it, at this time, the pigs outside are staring at them, and once they go out, they will be bitten to death immediately.

But don't go out... Everyone looked at the cut in the center of the container with embarrassed faces...

The young mother who had previously relieved her was holding her and following with her child.

Zhou Bin hid in the crowd, his dark face was soaked with sweat at the moment, he was still looking for a suitable escape opportunity, and so were the others, but they didn't expect that this woman holding the child would follow directly with such a tiger.

Will the group of people with guns take this tow oil bottle with her? Thinking of the cruelty of the younger man when he beat his brother, Zhou Bin felt that the woman holding the child was not pleasing behind them.

"Big brother, we can't go!" Although Zhou Bin had behaved in front of Yun Yang and the others before, now that the arrow was on the string, those people had to find him for an idea.

Zhou Bin looked at the front of the door of the container has been emptied by those with guns, but all around are green staring at their slippery pigs, this is not an ordinary domestic pig, Tianshan Dabai or something, the hooves of the slippery pig kicked you, it will really kill people!

Thinking of this, Zhou Bin's head shook like a rattle: "No, no, wait, wait, didn't you see so many slippery pigs outside?" One wrong step, no small life.

Those who hesitated to leave also stopped, choosing to listen to Zhou Bin's words and leave later.

Yun Yang and others because they have a hot weapon such as a gun to deal with the slippery pig is much easier, the slippery pig is different from the stinky ape, they have no hair on their bodies, the skin is not thick, a shot will not let them die, but it will hurt to run around.

Coupled with Yun Yang's use of grenades from time to time to open the way, Sheng Sheng exploded a road from the slippery pig herd.

The exploding grenade also burned the giant spider on the ground, and there was a nice smell of meat in the air, all emanating from the giant spider.

Some of the fleeing people strayed into this area, and couldn't help but pick up a giant spider on the ground that was burned and smelled and ate it with relish, the more they ate, the more addicted they became, and they directly took off their clothes to collect, until they were found by the slippery pigs and had to escape.

Even the woman who had been following Yun Yang and the others with the child picked up a lot, Wu Yaya looked at Yun Yang: "Sister Yun, she..."

Yun Yang glanced at it: "If you want to follow, let her follow, no extra care, whether you can live depends on your life, in this last world, you and I are living hard, where can you have the ability to care about the life and death of others." Seeing

this, Wu Yaya nodded, and followed Yunyang Yunyi, who rushed ahead, to continue to open up the road.

The single mother holding the child only hated that her clothes were not big enough, even if the body and scalp were itchy, she took off her clothes and wrapped them around these scorched giant spiders.

The smell of meat came from the giant spider's body, making her mouth secrete saliva, she hadn't eaten a decent meal for a long time since the natural disaster, and she had almost forgotten what meat tasted like when she ate worms and stinky mushroom rice.

While picking up the giant spider and holding the child, he had to keep up with the speed of Yun Yang and the others, until the woman filled her coat with bulging sacs all giant spiders.

Zhou Bin, who was hiding in the container, was also in a hurry, but finally saw hope, because Yunyang and Tang Yuan and others had attracted the slippery pig herd to keep a distance from the container.

He walked up quickly, and when he was about to rush out of the warehouse door, he suddenly found a slippery pig who had been left alone breaking into his field of vision.

"Slippery... Slippery pig! The man behind him exclaimed.

Zhou Bin shouted sharply: "It's just a pig, they can deal with so many, we can't deal with all of them!" "

others also felt that what Zhou Bin said made sense, although those people had guns, they also dealt with many monsters, and there were more than twenty people here, with steel pipes, saws and machetes in their hands, and it was impossible to be scared off by this slippery pig.

But then the leading Zhou Bin's footsteps were heavy, and the faces of the others turned pale instantly.

Next to the slippery pig came another, two, three...

The slippery pig herd has proud strength and fecundity, so large that it can be divided into two ways to hunt prey.

The pigs chasing Yunyang and them must have suffered countless deaths and injuries, but staying to hunt the pigs of Zhou Bin and the others was to feast on it.

"Ugh!" Zhou Bin's face was no better, and the pants were dripping with bloody liquid, and both legs were trembling.

The others had already hid in the innermost part of the carriage in fear, and although it was a dead end, it was better to survive for a few minutes than the probability of escaping from the car.

The scarlet-eyed slippery pigs began to walk into the tall container warehouse, and then there were endless screams.

Yun Yang and the others were not bad luck, Tang Yuan knew the terrain here and knew that there was a trail shortcut that could be directly crossed.

The four people's footsteps are fast, after all, they are racing with the monster tide, and there is a rustling sound from nearby buildings, the probability of making this sound is the dragon centipede and the human-faced beast, the stinky ape's footsteps are heavy, and the stinky ape's favorite attack area is the house, and does not like this narrow alley.

The ground was full of giant spiders attacking in, covered in black hair, spitting silk webs everywhere.

In order to be afraid of being bitten by giant spiders, Yun Yang pulled out several sets of light protective clothing from the space, rubber material, giant spiders are not easy to bite, and another advantage is that you can wear it together with shoes can be wrapped tightly inside.

The four of them put it on together, and Yun Yang also wore a large size, just wrapping the cub into it.

After putting on her protective clothing, Wu Yaya found that there was another set in front of her, and she couldn't help but look at Yun Yang curiously: "Sister Yun?

Yun Yang glanced at the woman who was following behind them with her child, for so long, the woman had only held the child and followed them firmly, even if her ankles and bare arms were walking through the ruins of the broken wall, and she didn't cry out in pain after cutting the wound.

Protect the child in your arms well, carry giant spiders picked up from the ground and cooked by fire, these are their food.

Now Yunyang and they all changed into protective clothing here, and she didn't say a word, hugging the child and looking at them with envious eyes.

She was afraid that if she became a burden, Yun Yang and the others would not take her, or even get rid of her specifically, so she kept following them like an invisible person.

It may be that the woman's sixth sense tells her that following Yunyang they and their children have hope of survival.

Yun Yang saw the shadow of himself and the cub in this woman, which was like this when he fled with his children in his previous life, following behind the powerful mission team, no matter how rich they ate during the break, they would not ask for it, lest they would be disgusted and would be abandoned.

Now that she has the ability, she doesn't mind releasing a little kindness, just for the sake of thousands of Yunyang in this world.

Wu Yaya handed the protective clothing to the single mother, she held the child and bowed to Yunyang repeatedly, knowing that this protective clothing could be sold at a high price in the exchange shop, but now it was clear that the child's safety was the most important.

If she had it, she could also keep the child firmly in her arms like Yunyang, preventing giant spiders and other flying insects from biting.

No matter how troublesome it was in the middle, she always held the child in her arms firmly, just as Yunyang was also resting, and the single mother's heart warmed, knowing that they were waiting for her.

Now several people in Yunyang in this alley are wearing big white protective clothing, and the people who are fleeing in a panic outside are like two worlds.

"After going out from this intersection, you can get on the main road, thanks to the sea water pouring to solve the traffic jam trouble in the capital base, otherwise this monster tide broke out suddenly, and all streets were full of abandoned vehicles." Tangyuan said.

But then he was distressed: "Now in this situation, what is the difference between the main road and the small road, isn't it all running on two legs!" How long does this have to be delayed, oh, you said me, it's useless, even the courtyard door can't be opened!

Tangyuan blamed himself uncomfortably, if he hadn't broken the key card inside the lock of the courtyard door, they would have been able to drive the bulletproof car out now.

Yun Yang saw that the road in front of him was flat, because it was a two-way six-lane that was particularly wide, and there were fleeing humans and chasing monsters on the road, most of which were stinky apes.

The advantages of stinky apes do not play much in the city, the bare walls give them no force point to grasp, and now chasing behind humans can only throw things they grab at will, hindering the fleeing crowd.

"Brother Yuan, that RV of yours hasn't been driven in my space!" Yun Yang leaned into Tang Yuan's ear and said.

Tang Yuan's eyes lit up: "That car..." The RV known as the land fortress was also the top accessory that he spent tens of millions of dollars to buy at the beginning, and later because it was really inconvenient to live in the capital, it was idle for a long time, and later sold to Yunyang, who paid a one-time payment, through a middleman.

Yes, he and his sister first met by buying a car!

"Cover me!" Yun Yang gave everyone a look.

At this time, the single mother paid all her attention to the protective clothing and did not notice this side.

At this time, Yun Yang released the RV from the space in a relatively hidden place, Wu Yaya saw Yun Yang's magical ability for the first time, although she had some guesses before, but now she appeared directly in front of herself and couldn't help but wipe her eyes.

"Over to you." Yun Yang threw the key to Tangyuan, and the ready-made old driver did not have to use it in vain.

Tang Yuan grabbed the unlocked car, rubbing his hands: "You'll see."

"Get in the car!" Yun Yang urged, Wu Yaya and Yun Yi immediately got on the car without delay.

Only the single mother who just put on the protective suit still looked at her stunned, and Yun Yang stretched out his hand: "Why are you stunned, don't get in the car yet, wait to take the child to feed the monster!" The

single mother suddenly had hope of giving birth, her eyes burst with light, nodded repeatedly, held the child and immediately rushed over, grabbed Yun Yang's hand and was pulled to the car by Yun Yang.

Yun Yangchong shouted in the direction of the cab: "Brother Yuan, go!"

Tangyuan responded loudly: "Gotta go!
As soon as the
words fell, the car immediately started, the RV decoration machine worth tens of millions of dollars is extravagant, the internal structure is a three-bedroom living room, plus two guest beds, wine cabinet, bar, kitchen, dining room and roof terrace are all available.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Від Veronica

Наукова фантастика

3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
The Boyfriend App Від Mon D Rea

Підліткова література

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...