4/5- I Need You (ON HOLD)

By luvvbread

Highschool sweethearts, the couple of the bunch, they loved one another and cherished each other like gold. H... More

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔...
𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢~
ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ~
𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵.
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰.
The Breakup.
Fuck it
🇷​​🇴​​🇴​​🇲​​🇲​​🇦​​🇹​​🇪​.
𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙇𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙎𝙤𝙗𝙨...
Partner.
All Goes Well?
Just For Tonight.
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤...
𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉! 𝟣/𝟥
𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉! 2/𝟥
𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉! 3/𝟥
Suspicious.
Dead End?
Doubt...
Friend or Foe?
Love = Insanity

Delusional.

84 6 11
By luvvbread

Tuesday

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

"I don't want to talk about it," Ryujin said lazily as she drank from her water bottle, It seemed that going clubbing yesterday wasn't the best idea. My head is pounding and punishing for the two mistakes I made yesterday. I mean getting blind drunk to the point I'm venting but blacking out while on the phone with Jisung is a huge regret.

But kissing Taehyun, intensely might I add is even worse.

I fucked my relationship with both men.

Groaning, I prop my arms around my head as I rest my jamming headache on the cafeteria table. I didn't even bother to continue with the conversation we were discussing. "I'm not sure what happened that night, we were both drunk and both wanted to make out!" Ryujin's black hair swiftly ran through her fingers as she muttered again, although it sounded like an excuse. 

I mean that's what I told Yuna when she first saw me and this unknown guy kissing.

A tiny smile graces my lips for the first time in hours, I'm pretty sure I acted like a complete idiot when Jisung picked me and Ryujin up. Lia gives me a concerned look but I ignore her, this new group of friends is pretty random to me. It's because of Yuna, I'm sure she jumped at the chance of having a friend group like before. I don't miss the missing hole in her happiness, sometimes actually often, I catch her looking at Kai with sad eyes.

Not a delusional look, as though she could marry him on the spot, but a stare that makes her remember.

The last words he said to her, the last words Taehyun said to me.

Tears threatened to flood my vision but I blinked them away.  Before She could continue denying a relationship with him, Beomgyu walks swiftly behind her, It seemed like Ryujin doesn't notice as she takes a bite of her food. Well, that's until Beomgyu crouches down to Ryujin's neck, We all watch as Ryujin freezes. She turns around to face him, they maintained eye contact for about a minute, but shortly after Ryujin signals him to leave.

He shakes his head, telling her no as he signaled to the exit of the cafeteria, when Ryujin says no, I just knew something was going on. I chuckle darkly, turning my head away from Beomgyu's negotiating face as I drown out his presence. "Lord Jesus" I sigh, hoping the Beomgyu leaves before Yuna comes.

After Beomgyu leaves, all of us start asking questions. "ARE YOU DATING BEOMGYU" Yeji shouted gathering everyone's attention, "Why'd you kiss him again?" I question, actually wondering why. However, before Ryujin could say anything, Yuna interrupts, "My love life sucks" Yuna interrupts as she sits down with a tray of food. I exhale knowing that Yuna didn't see him. 

Lia frowns, "How come?" I was wondering too, Yuna is insanely popular amongst men on the campus, especially freshmen who she thinks are annoyingly nice and clingy. According to her, she's gonna check out the sophomores, whatever that means. "You do know people who aren't even freshman simp for you, right?" Lia finishes, I notice the sigh of relief that Ryujin releases when the attention isn't on her. It makes me smile, and that's when I catch a glimpse of the dark-haired boy across the cafeteria. 

My breath is stuck in my throat as I look away.

A glimpse of yesterday evening haunted my mind.

I wrap my arms around him and pull his lips to mine.

No, no no no!

 The adrenaline, the exhilarating feeling of kissing him is like fire.

 Sighing, I shut my eyes closed, the aching feeling in my stomach pooling and making itself comfortable.

My lips go over his and he grazes his teeth on my lower lip, acting as though he were about to bite down on it.

His eyes slowly turn my way, and then boom!

Our eyes meet.

It's weird like it's the first time we're seeing each other when we both know the stack of emotions behind us.  "Well I don't like those guys and I always have to kindly reject them because I like the one person that doesn't like me" Yuna exclaims with distress in her eyes that causes me to snap out of it. "And who is this guy, or girl I don't judge" I sarcastically spoke, my mind twirling as I attempted to shove Taehyun out of my mind.

We continued eating and once we were done, all of us went to our different classes again.

Since Ryujin still didn't know her way around, I decided to drop her off at her class. Whilst we were walking Ryujin asks me an unexpected question. "Are you okay?" I freeze, I mean yeah pretty much, I think. "You seemed a little different yesterday, what made you wanna get so- forget I said anything-" I interrupt her. "No it's fine, I wasn't myself, I made a mistake and I wanted to take my mind off of it, luckily you are the perfect partner" Chuckling. Ryujin smiles at me, it shows me a faint view of her dimples and I give her a grin in return.

"What about you?" I imply, I'm sure she had a reason too.

"Yeah I made a mistake as well, I couldn't stop thinking about it" I smirk taking a wild guess. "Was it a boy?" She turns her head, her black short hair hiding an embarrassing blush on her face. "Was it Beomgyu?" My brows furrow, now thinking about theme kissing at the nightclub, why didn't I think about it sooner?!

"I should go, my class is right there, and the bells are about to" I hold her wrist, stopping her. "Ryujin, whatever you do, stay away from Beomgyu, he's-he's hurting and that'll only mean he'll hurt you too." I give her another smile before turning to walk away.

I blow out a frustrated breath.

Why is my brain always thinking?!

Author's P.O.V

Chaeryeong speedily walks away from Ryujin's class as she takes a very much-needed breath. Her mind is conflicted and at war with herself, she's remembering all the times Taehyun tried to push himself into her life, and for the first time she lost self-control in herself.

She kissed him first.

The guilt that she thought Taehyun didn't deserve seeps into her like water leaking from a pipe. It made her stomach and she knew that she'd be bothered if she didn't text him or call him to tell him that everything was a mistake and that she should've never kissed him.

With her mind so occupied, Chaeryeong barely knew where she was going, let alone watching where she was going. Her hangover doesn't benefit from the way she bumps into another girl, pale skinned and light-ish brown hair.

Chaeryeong was stunned by her beauty, she had large eyes, a defined nose, and delicate heart-shaped lips. "Oh, I'm sorry" The woman starts but her politeness fades once she realizes who Chaeryeong is and the same goes for Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong's memory takes her back to the moment she saw this same girl's hand on Taehyun's arm.

'Sakura' A Senior. 

"It's you" Sakura raises her brows before deciding to dismiss Chaeryeong entirely. The glare Chaeryeong sends her way makes Sakura clench her fists, they've never met, yet the tension between them is thick. Before Chaeryeong and Sakura go their separate ways, Chaeryeong comes up with an idea. "Hey, do you have Taehyun's number?" Chaeryeong's red hair annoyingly shifts its way onto her shoulder elegance.

Sakura slowly grows envious of the woman in front of her.

"Yes but why?" Sakura replies with a question, "I need to talk to him" Clear and terse, Chaeryeong says no more as she stares are her, eyes challenging her to say no. A laugh erupts from Sakura whilst she claps, "Okay and? You had to talk to him has nothing to do with me" Chaeryeong's eyes roll sassily before she holds her palm out. "I meant that I need his number, I need to talk to him" Chaeryeong presses as politely as possible.

"Don't you feel any shame on your part? You broke up on him but you're always close enough for him to want you." A scoff comes from Chaeryeong's mouth, "Huh, okay not related to you at all but I guess I should ask what that makes me." 

"It makes you a snake."

Chaeryeong's eyes narrow slightly, not wanting to fight her on this but something erupted in her. "Our relationship-yes" Chaeryeong stops Sakura from correcting her, "Is none of your business, to me it seems you have a little crush on the guy, too bad you're too much of a jealous leech to ever beat me in competition. Hell, he still likes me, so how about handing over his number?" The cheeky smile that spreads on Chaeryeong's face causes her to have to hold back laughter while she displays the palm of her hand, demanding his phone number.

Sakura's lip trembles in anger and Chaeryeong's lips twirl into a smirk before Sakura hands her phone with Tae's contact on display, Chaeryeong bites her lip when she adds his contact to her phone, and nervousness floods her sudden thoughts at what she should say to him. Once she gives Sakura her phone back, "Wasn't so hard, was it?" Chaeryeong tilts her head, a victorious glint in her eyes.

Sakura exhales, and when Chaeryeong turns around and starts walking away but Sakura says something.

"Just from this conversation, I can tell that you did Taehyun a favor by leaving him, toxic bitch."

Chaeryeong rolls her eyes, which are soon blurred with tears, "Yeah, whatever makes you feel relevant." 

She walks away with tears in her eyes.

The Next Day -- Lunch

Taehyun's P.O.V

"Okay." That's all he says, really after I just displayed my trauma bare for him to see he just says okay.

I can see that what he just said angers me but I keep my composure, "So...are you gonna help me" My voice cracks waiting for the speech that I always get. "All kids make mistakes, you just made a huge one don't worry about denying it kid" Or "Lying isn't gonna get you anywhere, own up to your mistakes."

"I'll help you" My eyes go wide, "What?! Wait- I mean really!" He nods, his detective badge gleaming in the sunlight from the window of his office. My hands go up to my face as I feel the news sink in, my eyes are teary whilst I drag my hand down my face. 

"You have no idea how much this means to me, I mean- thank you" I exclaim, tears that I continuously try to suppress. He chuckles, "You're good kid, I'll help you clear your name, I promise" It makes me cry harder. "Thank you hyung, thank you so so much!"

"You look like you've been through a lot" He pats my back as we both stand up, I give him a hug before saying good bye and walk out of the police station in such a good mood I'm ready for the rest of the day. When I get in my car, i jump for joy, my heart is beating so much for fear that he wouldn't believe me but he did.

My festive mood is interrupted when I get a text from an unknown number.

Just from the text I know exactly who that is.

Unknown

'That kiss is supposed to mean nothing to me, but it does. We broke up Tae, please realize that and move on. I do hate you a ton but please... I don't wanna feel like I'm leading you on'

I smile so wide that my face starts to hurt, 'I wasn't even planning on it' I text back.

I ignore every other word in that text and conclude that the kiss everything to her. 

"She still loves me!"

Heyyyy guysss!!!!

I'm sorry it took too long for this chapter to come out!

I've been having writers block for this plot mostly because I don't want it to seem similar to all the other books, but I'm struggling with that at the moment.

If you guys have any feedback or ideas that'd you'd like to be included in this story, tell me , it'll help with the stress of having to wonder if you guys even like the plot and story overall.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!

Luv yall!!!!

Thank you so much for all the votes for yeonji and Beomryu's book!!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 5K 53
◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ A skateboy with 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 is beyond dangerous for a rich boy lived in 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ Dystopian action romance (angst/ fluff/ smut) ✔...
35.6K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
41K 1.4K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
275K 13.1K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...