I am Yu

By Radical_Honesty

After witnessing the fall of society and the death of his entire family a young hero with a great burden deci... More

Goodbye
I am Yu
This is Yu
Hellish Training and an offer
One For All
Unexpected Encounter
First Impressions
Night and Day
Leaders and Teams
Phase 2
Finishing Touches
The chosen ones
Confidence and Arrogance
Love and Punishment
A promise to keep
Confrontation
Internal Strife
Confession and Conflict
An Offer You Can't Refuse
A Mother's Truth.
Family
Best Day Ever.
Recreation and Responsibility
Best laid plans
Dance Battle !!
Time to pick some Names
A Visitor.
Fight on Heroes !!
Let it flow ! School festival !
Struggling with Power
Dark dealings
Tribute to the Fallen
All Good Things
The Climax
Preperations
Montage time !!
Menagerie
Fun and Sun
The Assault
Monster.
Freedom
Reunion
Rejoined
Unbridled Fury
Ambush
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 1
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 2
I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 3
Recovering
Fame and Misfortune.
Smackdown
Perspective
Alliance
Rewards
Filth
A Solemn Duty
Risk Management
True Heroes
Potential Unleashed
The Final Step
A Brighter Future

A new beginning

151 4 6
By Radical_Honesty

(The next day)

(Cinder pov)

I woke with an intense pain all over my body and as i searched my memories the last thing i remembered was fighting Pyrrha Nikos before everything went black and now here i am shackled to a chair in the vault where i killed Ozpin.

I looked around the room but i could only see the pod and the lit up areas, everything beyond was doused in shadows so i immediately started to use my powers to heat up and try and melt the metal shakles holding me in the chair.

??? : I wouldn't waste my time if i were you.

My head instantly turned to the source of the voice and there he was, The man who had caused me so much trouble from having my servants arrested to turning Roman and Neo to his side.

Cinder : So you've got me are you here to gloat ??

Yu : No nothing like that.

He said with a shake of his head and a slight chuckle. 

Yu : I'm simply here to take back what you stole from a friend of mine.

I knew what he was talking about but how did he know the girl i had stolen the Maiden powers from, I decided to ask him.

Cinder : So you know the useless bitch i attacked ?

Yu : Yes she is a new friend of mine but a friend non the less.

He walked over to me and grabbed my chin and forced me to look him in the eye. I was immediately intimidated as his eye's were glowing red and he wore a face of absolute digust as if my very existance offended him.

(Yu pov)

This woman was exactly the kind of person i hated the most and i held nothing but the deepest contempt for her and those like her, She struggled slightly when i grabbed her chin and forced her to look me in the eye no doubt trying to keep some of the power in this situation but it was pointless.

Yu : Now i'm going to ask you a question and depending on how you answer will decide what i do next.

Cinder : Go on then you bastard !!

I smirked at her she was such a venomous little creature i just wanted to be rid of her but i needed to know just how she took the powers and how to get them back for Amber.

Yu : How did you steal Ambers powers and how do i give her them back ?

She started laughing and spat on my shoes so i used the quirk Razer sharp to turn my finger into a very sharp blade and pointed it right at her eye.

Yu : Do that again and i'll have to punish you, You should try to remain dignified in this situation after all you might not leave this room alive.

(Cinder pov)

He reached up to his chest and took out his handkerchief and proceeded to wipe his shoes where i had spat on them he then incinerated it with fire from his hand. I was getting scared as this man was emiting an aura of hatred and i felt a drop of cold sweat slide down the back of my neck.

Cinder : I was given a glove that would let me steal the powers but you're shit out of luck as the only way to get them back is to kill me and you huntsmen don't commit cold blooded murder.

He looked in my eye's and his glowed more brightly he moved his bladed finger under my chin and forced me to raise my head. It was then that i heard some haunting music.

Yu : And what makes you think i'm a huntsman ?? Because i'm at this school ?? you misunderstand me i'm nothing like the students here.

I was shaking in my chair at his declaration as i could see it now in his eye's, This man had killed before and not once or twice either but many times.

(Yu pov)

Cinder clearly didn't understand who she was dealing with this is why i never considered myself worthy of One for All, There was far too much blood on my hands to be considered the greatest Hero and that is why Jaune will carry that title and that power, He was pure.

Yu : Could you give the powers back if you wanted ??

She looked amused by the question and as she spoke she slightly shook her head and smirked at me.

Cinder : There's not a chance in hell that i would ever do that even if i could, These powers are mine and there's nothing you can do about it.

Yu : I think you'll find that i can do something about it.

I stepped closer and i knew what would be the most horrific punishment for her so i raised my hand and placed it on her chest right where her heart was and activated Overhaul.

A wet splashing sound could be heard around the room as a hole was blown right through her chest as her heart, Skin and bone where liquified and blasted out from her back.

I looked at her eye's as she died and i could see the fear in them as a sort of energy seeped out of her and flew up right through the ceiling and off to who knows where hopefully to Amber.

Yu : Guess you didn't know me as well as you thought did you ??

I asked as she closed her eye's i smiled for a moment then decided to finish what i started so i placed my hand on her again.

(Timeskip)

(Cinder pov)

i awoke again but this time i was lying on the ground outside, As i sat up i took a look around and saw i was in front of Beacon and there staring at me was Yu and his friends.

Yu : Finally awake i see.

Cinder : What did you do to me ?

He laughed quietly and put his arm around the shoulders of a black haired girl and a blonde who were both glaring at me as was everyone, I could feel the hatred in their gaze even that Ruby girl who i never thought could be capable of it as she was too innocent.

Yu : I simply took back what you stole and now you are nothing.

I tried to use my magic but nothing was happening, I kept trying and trying but the power wouldn't come out and i finally realized that i felt none of the energy that i did before.

Cinder : No no no no NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

(Yu pov)

She screamed in complete despair as she had lost the last bit of power she had in this world and i will admit i did feel pleased with myself for a moment but shook it off knowing that i shouldn't then i stepped towards her.

Yu : Well it's been lovely seeing you again but your ride is here so i'm afraid this is where we part ways. 

I said as the police came and put her in handcuffs and started to drag her away, She was struggling and screaming bloody murder at me in my honest opinion it was a little pathetic.

Cinder : I swear you haven't seen the last of me, I'll find you and kill you if it's the last thing i do you and those bitches beside you.

Now that crossed a line and i was furious so i flash stepped right up to her and grabbed her throat with Steel activated.

Yu : And how exactly do you plan to do that huh ? You are powerless and will be for the rest of your life but they are strong but if i ever see you again there will be no third chance so think about your life and choices in prison and maybe you can become a better person by the time you get out, But i doubt it.

Cinder : Fuck you i'll kill you and make everyone you know suffer.

Yu: That would be a neat trick bye bye

I sarcastically waved as she dissappeared into the Bullhead and then i turned to see my friends looking at me in slight discomfort.

Yu : What ?

Blake : You seem to enjoy that a bit too much.

Yang : Yeah it's not very Heroic

I laughed hard and wiped a few happy tears from my eye's as they looked on confused.

Yu : I knew you'd make fine Heroes and from what you just said i was right.

Jaune : Of course we will you taught us after all.

I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder while smiling.

Yu : Don't give me too much credit as this attitude comes mostly from your own hearts.

I opened my Alternate Storage Space and reached in to get out some of my special stash of cookies and passed the packet to Ruby as i walked over and ruffled her hair.

Ruby : Hey ! And what are these for ? Not that i'm complaining about free cookies.

Yu : Sorry about the language from her Little Red.

Ruby just shrugged and started to dig in to the cookies then i stepped away and turned to face both teams.

Yu : Now there's something i need to tell you, It concerns the future and we will all have a part to play but first we need to prepare.

Pyrrha : But where do we go ? the school is closed until repairs are complete.

Yu : Yes but what we need to do will take use far from Vale and this mission is of the utmost importance but first we need to relocate to patch for a short time i'll explain everything there. 

Everyone nodded but Yang and Ruby were confused as that was their home but we all walked off towards the Bullhead station to begin our journey. 

(A/N So we thought we would give you the chance to decide on wether Cinder will be back for revenge or will stay in prison we have some idea's on how to bring her back as a threat but there is still one idea we have for the future that will be an interesting plot twist so we put it to a vote.)

Bring Cinder back

Or let her rot in jail

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 76 5
A boy who cursed the world for its harshness and hated the cruel reality he lives in, unlike everyone else who is living happy lives with money, love...
11.2K 135 16
When tragedy strikes a boy is tasked with protecting his family's heirloom.... ....a mysterious arrow. I don't own RWBY nor do I own JJBA This is...
46.7K 754 18
Y/N L/N was an average young man whose normal life drastically changed when he woke up in the middle of the woods, not knowing how he got there. Thin...
62K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...