Lost In Tsurumi Island (Gensh...

Av lyviasast

Lately, the most wanted assassin from Inazuma has always been causing trouble. Plus he is a member of Fatui H... Mer

Prologue: Most Wanted Fatui Killer
Chapter 1: Let us help you
Chapter 2: So what island then?!
Chapter 3: We must go there
Chapter 4: A strange little boy
Chapter 5: The plan for taking feathers
Chapter 6: He lurks in this place
Chapter 7: The pain in my head
Chapter 8: Call me Balladeer
Chapter 9: He can get out...or not?
Chapter 10: Final Perch!
Chapter 12: Foggy again?!
Chapter 13: Same island, different side
Chapter 14: Sara wasn't serious either
Chapter 15: Oina Beach moment
Chapter 16: Option
Chapter 17: This fog...who made this?
Chapter 18: Stay here with me
Chapter 19: Now it's our turn to help her
Chapter 20: I failed to raise him
Chapter 21: Laugh until lost
Chapter 22: Memory clue
Chapter 23: Amenoma Kageuchi helps me
Chapter 24: Hear that human song once more
Chapter 25: I'm back, and so is Kapatcir
Chapter 26: His Behind the Curtain
Chapter 27: I shouldn't even live
Chapter 28: His behavior getting...too much
Chapter 29: I want to take revenge on her
Chapter 30: Kazuha and Gorou in!
Chapter 31: Let's go home
Chapter 32: What I've told you, I will not deny it
Chapter 33: Appear, Balladeer!
Chapter 34: He finally appears, but-
Chapter 35: The fight begins
Chapter 36: The Downfall
Chapter 37: He needs you to see him, Y/N
Chapter 38: Awake from pain
Chapter 39: I got kidnapped again, but-
Chapter 40: Love time
Chapter 41: Y/N's back with-
Chapter 42: Dinner with Samurai
Chapter 43: Bitter is better than sweet
Chapter 44: Hi, I come with you too!
Chapter 45: He is jealous again...
Chapter 46: Stay in Wangshu Inn
Chapter 47: Please forgive me, dear
Chapter 48: Dawn Winery moment

Chapter 11: Pain and anger

21 2 0
Av lyviasast

"Pai..."

"Yeah?"

"I think you're not wrong but..."

"But?"

I can't focus, idk why. If she's right that Balladeer is a Fatui, then is he the Fatui killer we've been waiting to catch? 

But how is it possible? When I met Tartaglia, he didn't have such a power as Balladeer (can go to my dream) same as La Signora. This annoying dude is more than that Snezhnaya guy and that elegant-looking woman, La Signora.

"Y/N?" Paimon calls me, breaks my daydream.

I blink my eyes a few times, "...you know what, I guess we need to go back to the ceremony's place."

"Huh?" she's still confused and frowns at me.

"Please, can we go?" I inquired. 

I know that she is still confused but like it or not she decided to follow my command.

******************

We arrived at the ceremony's place. What the?

I see no people here, where did they go?

Paimon turns to me, "Eh? Where'd he go?".

"Yeah, where's everybody?" "I've got a bad feeling about this," I reply.

"Hmm..." Paimon seems to discover something, "Hmm, looks like there's something over there..."

Paimon's right, I think there's something over there, where Mata had been standing.

I approach that 'something' with Paimon.

"Is this the Maushiro?" Paimon asks "Nice! Guess Ruu didn't trick us after all!".

"Well, I suppose that's this commission done." I sigh. "Still... Paimon feels cheated!" she says.

Well yeah, but then I remember something of what just happened when we were talking with Ipe and Makiri.

I kinda chuckle at Paimon, "And what were you cheated out of, exactly?". "They said there'd be a ceremony! And we helped them out with so many things, too!" she answers. I'm just smiling at her, "Well, I'm not sure any of this matters other than getting the job done."

Paimon sighs a bit, "True, but there is one thing that's still very strange...".

True, this weird island, and of course...

Balladeer.

"There should've been more people here, but it looks like all of them have vanished..." Paimon says, "And all those people felt like they had a few screws loose, anyway...whatever, let's go search for that killer!"

Right, after all this fog has vanished my plan it's to search for that Fatui killer.

But...why do Inazuma City's people call it Fatui? How did they know? The killer was informed is fast like a cheetah. Are they calling the killer a Fatui because as they knew Fatui loves killing people, mostly innocent people? Plus the killer killed Inazuma City's civilization (which is kind people), so is that what they thought?

That could make sense. Well, it's just a theory. But it's not wrong to tell this to Pai.

"Paimon," I call her. "Yeah?" she asks.

After telling her your theory...

"Oh! That makes sense for Paimon!" her eyes wide. "Alright, let's go search for tha-" my words cut off because suddenly...

...suddenly everything changed.

I see my left side but I don't see Paimon. 

Goodness gracious! Everything is black and white here. And it's like I'm in the vintage-atmosphere movie.

What's going on?!

"I think she has such a strong sense...your companion, Y/N." argh! Not that dude again!

"Go ahead, Y/N. Find me, while you are still here."

I blink my eyes and everything goes normal again. Paimon seems doesn't realize what's going on to me because she's a bit far away from me, she seems looking for something.

"Paimon!" I call her. "Yeah?" she answers and turns to me.

"Let's go."

******************

I and Paimon searching for the Fatui killer. We've been waiting for this mission for a long, long time. But because of the perches' missions plus making the fog disappear, it's not wrong to do the mission tho.

We're walking while I'm looking at the map cause this place it's still strange for us.

"Seriously, Y/N. We've been walking around but without a destination. Where are we going to search for it?" Paimon is right, honestly, I and Paimon just walk around without direction to search for it (and that son of a bitch).

I look at the map, and Paimon follows.

"Hmm..." we are thinking.

"A Fatui, a killer. Paimon can guess this person must be hidden somewhere and must be hard to find. Somewhere...dark." she says. "You have your right. But how about we're going to...this place?" I cross my finger at the location that looks like a small beach.

"Are you for real, Y/N?" I knew she must be confused like that, "A Fatui killer must be not in a place such as that.".

"I'm curious, Pai. You have no wrong when you say that before, but this place it's inviting my curiosity." I'm a bit selfish.

Paimon sighs, "Well, ok then.".

"*Laughs*! Find me, Y/N. I'll be waiting."

I will, you bastard.

******************

"Sheesh, this place is just normal," Paimon says. "Don't be jingsted, Pai," I say.

Well...she's not wrong tho. This place it's normal. Until-

"AAAHHH!" Paimon's scream shocks the shit out of me. "Hah?! What is it?!" I turn myself to where Paimon looks at something. It turns out...

What the fuck?! How is this creature came from suddenly?

Damnit, like it or not I'm gonna kill this thing.

Later...

"*Pan*, *pan*..."

"Y/N, are you ok?" Paimon approaches me. "I'm fine. Paimon, did you know how that monster suddenly came?" I inquired.

Paimon is silent, she seems mistaken. "I'm sorry, Y/N. When we were exploring, I saw a big golden portal. Then because I don't know I decided to approach the portal because I'm curious. And then..."

"The monster comes out." I continue her words.

"Yeah..." "You don't see me doing that because your eyes looking at somewhere else," she says.

I kinda chuckle, "Well, you have your curiosity as well, eh?". "Yeah..." she says nervously.

I chuckle at her and she's still wearing her shy face, looking down at the ground.

Suddenly...

"ARGH!!!" shit! My head hurts again!

"Y/N! What's going on with you?!" Paimon panicked.

The pain's like before when the pain kills my energy. When Paimon searched for a stove for cooking for me.

Argh! What is it again, you fool? What do you want from me?

"You killed it. It reminds me of her."

Hah? Reminds me of who?

After he says that the pain in my head is slowly gone.

Whatever, it's not my business anyway. He might be talking bullshit again.

"Y/N? Are you ok?" Paimon's soft voice shocks me a bit.

I look at her, and I see her a bit blurry, but it's getting clearer and clearer.

I nod at her, "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just-"

"Y/N, do you remember what Paimon just said earlier before we went to the ceremony's place?"

But how could that be Fatui can give me a very painful pain in my head? It's impossible.

"Impossible, Paimon. No way it's Fatui." I disagree with her. "Then what? Who? And why just you?" she asks again. "I don't know, ok?" I feel my anger is on the top of my head.

"We are new here, I don't even fucking know why that happened to me! To me only! We go here just to search for the killer, we never go here before! Thanks to Ruu and the other people that already vanished suddenly to make us do the mission to vanish the fog or not we will lose!"

I'm panting a bit. My anger eats a bit of my energy.

"...Y/N..." she just calls me so softly.

"...you know what...fuck it. I know you must be hiding something."

Her words make me angrier.

"I'm not, you fucking idiot! I'M NOT!"

"You are son of a bitch, Y/N! Don't you know how much I care about you?! How much I worried about you?! Don't you know that?!" she's also angry at me. Her voice's louder than usual she is a little angry at me.

I'm not replying to her. Silence surrounds us.

Suddenly I see a slight fog coming out of nowhere.

The fog...what the?!

It's foggy again?!

But...how?!

******************

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

200K 7.4K 68
Y/n had lived a depressing life, and he gets the excited chance to travel Teyvat. Why wouldn't he? During the first few days of his travel, he sees a...
1K 121 19
When the young girl from a wealthy Inazuman clan's branch in Liyue gets her vision, things do not go according to plan. A series of events end up lea...
25.2K 611 42
You are a traveler, traveling through distant lands, seeking for every new adventure that encounters your path. Until one day, when you meet him... T...
9.9K 433 21
❝let it all go. see what stays❞ Y/n wasn't expecting to end up in the Fatui, but if fate wanted to land her in the fatui, so be it. Unfortunately, h...