Wish Upon A Star

By gd_carpediem

Twenty-three-year-old, Sana Minatozaki, an idol and a member of a famous Kpop girl group meets an independent... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

38

182 10 7
By gd_carpediem

"We are born with nothing and we take nothing with us when we leave. It all gets passed on to someone else. The amazing thing is that we have the opportunity to "store up for ourselves treasures in heaven"  by giving some of those items that we temporarily possess here on earth.

"I want to make the most of what I've been trusted with".

"Cherished the moment with my loved ones and give the best memories that I can share with them."

Tzuyu's POV

9:00 PM

I'm just now on my way home after Sana and I ate dinner together and dropped her off at the condo. About Minju, we returned her to the orphanage after the three of us had so much fun together.

While I'm driving, I remember the family ice cream set we had earlier. And because of that, Sana keeps telling me the three of us looked like a family when we were eating an ice cream. She even imagined we were a real family. She was so happy to the point that she took a lot of pictures of us every minute. We will definitely be going to have a date again next time with our little Minju.

What I can't get out of my mind is when we were in the car and I saw her secretly staring at one of our pictures. It was her favorite picture of the three of us. Her smile at that time was different from all her smiles. It was the first time I saw her smile like that. It was pure and genuine.

Sana Minatozaki? I'm always sure that I love this woman so much. Only her. It will only ever be her. She was my sun, my moon, and all of my stars. I love her with every beat of my heart.

After some time I finally reached home. My eyes widened as I got surprised to see Jeongyeon sitting on the ground in front of my house.

Why is she here? It's already late.

I took my car to the garage first before I went to see her. I let out a sigh and scratch my temple when I noticed that she was drunk based on her look and behavior. I quietly approach her and sat next to her. Jeongyeon lifts her head and looks at me with those hazy eyes. She is really drunk.

"Hey", Jeong greeted me with a huge smile.

"What are you doing here? It's cold here outside", I said.

"I was waiting for you."

"Aishh..You reek of alcohol." I slightly backed away from her when I felt her breath on my face. She came even closer and blew me.

"Damn it!", I complained and she just laughed at me.

"I drank an adequate amount".

"How much is that? 2 bottles of whiskey? 10 bottles of soju? 1 bottle of tequila?".

"You idiot! I can't drink all of that!", she yelled and I just gave her a chuckle because of her reaction.

"Did you drink with Jihyo?".

"Yes", Jeongyeon nodded at me with her eyes closed. "I drank with Jihyo and we kissed."

"Yah! You're not supposed to say that." I said and then averted my eyes from her. I leaned my back against the wall and looked up in the night sky.

I saw in my peripheral vision that Jeongyeon looked at me.

"Why?! Are you jealous now?", she drunkenly smile.

"Stupid! I have Sana. Why would I?", I laughed at her silliness.

"It's nice that Jihyo was also there for you. You're going to be bored without me."

"You and Chaeng should always stick together. Arasso?".

After I said that, she suddenly become quiet for the meantime so I thought she already fell asleep. But, when I glanced to check on her, I saw Jeongyeon crying silently. I felt sad. Seeing her this fragile and looking like a mess made my heart shattered.

"You're hopeless", I said to her as I watched her break down in front of me.

"Why?". Her voice cracks. She looked down at the ground and began to sob.

"I noticed you're going to cry about every little thing when you're drunk."

She placed her head on her knees and hugged herself. She was trying to cover her face so I couldn't see her crying.

And that's when my eyes welled up with tears.

"You're such a crybaby", I said while trying to hold back my tears.

"I should quit drinking."

"Why would you give up such a good thing?".

"All that alcohol just turned into tears. It's annoying." She couldn't stop sobbing which later on make my tears freely flow down my cheeks and began to cry as well. I looked away from her and just lowered my head.

Suddenly, there's a car stopped in front of us and interrupted our moment. We immediately wiped away our tears and got confused as we stares at the car.

The car door to the shotgun seat opened and Chaeyoung appeared right away.

"Yah! Why are you here?", Jeongyeon asked but Chaeyoung didn't pay attention to her.

I noticed her eyes were swollen and she obviously just finished crying. We looked at each other and I was startled when she began crying. Chaeyoung run to hug me and didn't stop sobbing.

Sh*t! Is she drunk too?

"I missed you, Tzuyahhh!", Chaeyoung let out a little whimper.

"Chaeyoungieeee..."

I was surprised to hear Mina's voice. I thought I was just hallucinating not until I saw her get out of the car. What's happening here? Did they fight?

"Owgosh! Chaeyoung!". Mina let out a sigh as she saw our state. She immediately approached us and then apologize to me. "I'm sorry Tzuyahh. She's drunk and she keeps nagging me to go here because she wants to see you", she explained while trying to pull Chaeyoung away from me.

"Let go of me...", Chaeyoung drunkenly said to Mina.

"Hi, Minaaa". I heard Jeongyeon greet her.

"Oh! Jeongyeon, you're here. And....drunk too", Mina replied and then look back at me.

"I'm sorry, I can't stop her", she said in a low voice.

"It's okay", I mouthed.

Jeongyeon turned to face me. She hug me too just like Chaeyoung did and then she began to cry again. I got out of balance and the three of us fell to the ground. We are now already lying on this cold surface. I let out a stressful sigh at these two unstoppable stupid human beings.

Why did it happen that they got drunk at the same time?!

I took my deepest breath to gasp for air as I feel suffocated with their embrace and heaviness. Mina become worried to me when I was already crushed by these two. She immediately pulled and carefully separated Chaeyoung from us.

"OwGod! Son Chaeyoung! Get up! I'm getting pissed off now.", Mina groaned as she help Chaeyoung to stand up.

"I'm sorry, Mina. You ended up having a headache now because of this midget", I apologetically said to her and she just let out a soft laugh. I immediately stood up and supported Jeongyeon to stand.

"I guess they were staying here in my house tonight." I chuckled and then glanced at her. "You, too. It's late already and I will not allow you to drive and go home alone."

"But..."

"You should stay here too, Mina." I interrupted.

"You've already decided and I think I can't change that anymore", she gave a little chuckle.

"Good thing you know that", I said with a huge grin.

"Besides, it's okay with me. No worries. You are my friend too so you're always welcome here anytime." I softly smiled at her.

"Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience". Mina shyly smiled.

"Ahm..Can you wait here and hold Chaeyoung for the meantime? I'll just take Jeongyeon first inside the house. I'll be back".

I left Chaeyoung with Mina and brought Jeongyeon to my room.

After a couple of minutes, I returned immediately and help Mina to carry Chaeyoung who was now like a wilted vegetable due to drunkenness.

---

"Are you sure you'll be okay sleeping with them?", Mina asked me.

"Yes. I'm already used to it. This is not the first time." I chuckled.

We are now here in the kitchen. Just like me, Mina can't sleep either.

"What do you want? Are you hungry? I'll cook you food."

She shook her head and said, "Thank you but we already eat before she got drunk".

"Alright. But.....at least drink something." I persisted.

"Milk? Coffee? Or tea?", I asked her again.

"Milk".

"Hot or cold?".

"Hot".

"I'm sorry for asking too much," I said and we both giggled to each other. I give the cup of milk to her and I prepared tea for myself.

This is the first time, Mina and I had an unexpected time talking with each other. When they were with us, she and the other girls, Mina were just quiet that's why we barely had a conversation. I guessed I'm lucky now that I got the chance to talk to her for this long.

"Is it okay with you if I tell you something about her?".

"Sure. Go on. I'll listen". I smiled at her.

"Chaeyoung cried so much earlier..." Mina spilled out. I looked at her with concern and keep listening to her.

"Whenever she wants to drink with me or she wants to drink alone, she always ended up crying and looking for you."

"Aigoo...same goes for Jeongyeon. I have already noticed them being like that since that happened to me. I secretly followed them several times until they got home safe."

"They stop inviting me to go to the club. They told me that we can't drink alcohol anymore for the sake of my health and then I caught them drinking on different days, separately and not together but just alone." I let out a hiss in disappointment.

"I felt betrayed." I chuckled but the truth is I'm hurting as I saw them each time they dealing with themselves alone instead of being together and having fun.

I know I am the reason why.

"Anyways, thank you Mina for being there by her side. Especially, for making her happy. I appreciated it a lot." I held her hand and smiled sincerely at her.

"I'm always grateful you and Jihyo come into their lives. Since you're here I will grab this chance to personally thank you for everything you've done for Chaeyoung. Thank you so much, Minayah..". Then suddenly, my eyes gets blurry, and realized that I'm crying in front of Mina.

"Hey, don't cry. What matters is that you're doing fine now. You need to take good care of yourself. We are always here for you. Don't forget that. You need to keep fighting your illness." Mina gently caress my arm and wiped away my tears using her thumb. "Everything will be fine. You just need to believe in it", she added.

"Aishh! This is so embarrassing. You already saw me crying." I laughed and then covered my face from her.

"Yah! It's okay. You don't have to be shy with me."

I looked at her again with a smile. "If someday something unexpected happened, will you do a favor for me?".

"Yah! Don't talk like that..." she opposed.

"Oww. But I just wanted to say this. Please, take good care of Chaeyoung and to my Sana?".

I heard her sigh and then returned a smile. "Aish.. Alright. Alright. But do me a favor also. You need to be sure this would be the last time you're going to say that. It's just that I don't like the sound of it."

"Okay, fine. Just thought about it as a friendly request. I don't mean anything bad with it." I said it with a chuckle. "It's already midnight. You should go back to sleep."

"You, too. Thank you for the milk and also for your time. Good night, Tzuyu".

"Good night, Mina."

We smile to each other before parting ways and go back to the room.

---

As I entered my room, I saw some of my pillows scattered on the floor and then my bed is already a mess right now because of my dumbass friends. Jeongyeon was lying horizontally near the headboard while Chaeyoung was on the edge while its right leg dangled from the bed. I wonder what's the reaction of Mina and Jihyo whenever these two were drunk and sleep with them. I just shook my head with that thought and then let out a silent laugh. I picked up the pillows and walked towards them to fix their position. I covered the duvet on them and then lie on the left side of the bed. I easily fell asleep since I was tired but then I woke up when I heard Chaeyoung shout.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING BESIDE ME?! WHERE'S MINA?!".

"Fck! You're so loud! I'm here for Tzuyah and not for you! I'm the one who should ask you that!", Jeongyeon annoyingly said and they kept on arguing with each other.

"Yah! You two shut your mouth and stop bickering! You disturbed me in my house at least let me sleep peacefully. I want to rest." I scolded them.

"Tzuyahh! I want to sleep beside you! Jeongyeon reeks of alcohol", Chaeyoung whined.

"Yah! Look who's talking! It's not just me, you too!", Jeongyeon scoffed.

"I said stop!!!", I glared at them as I lay down between them. "Is this fine now?!", I asked them and they just simply nodded with a smile on their faces. I closed my eyes and suddenly they wrapped their arms around me. "Yah! Stop hugging me! I can't sleep like this. Stay away from me!", I complained, but they just acted already sleeping. I breathed out a long sigh in disbelief at their craziness and then slowly wrapped my arms around their bodies as if I have no choice but to do it.

"You two didn't invite me to drink. How dare you guys betrayed me". I speak calmly but they just remain silent.

"Listen, two dorks. I want you to always stick together. I will let this pass. But next time, I don't want you to drink just all by yourselves. You two should drink together even without me. Don't get drunk alone that's why you idiots ended up going to my house and then crying like babies." I chuckled.

"What's wrong with you two nowadays? Be a good girl to your girlfriends and don't give them headaches. You guys are not a kid anymore."

While I was talking to them, I heard a sound of sniffling. They are crying again. What should I do with these two? I just gently stroke their arms trying to console them." Stop worrying about me. I'm fine."

"Jeong...."

"Chaeng..."

"You two already know that I only have three months to live now. I still don't have a donor but I'll assure to keep fighting for myself, for my parents, for Sana, and for both of you. So you guys should stop drinking just because you are sad, disappointed, or mad. I'll remind you, we drink to have fun."

They cried loudly and their grip on my shirt tightened.

"Hush now. You guys were ugly when crying so please stop it already."

I still have a long way to go. A long run...I still have time to do whatever I want. And as long as I have them– my friends, my parents, and Sana, I will keep believing. I will keep on breathing.

---

One week later....

4:00

*A LDF Original Series, TWICE Episode LDF TIMES EP. 01. An invitation from a strange land.*

"Yah! The Lotte Duty-Free finally release the video!", Chaeyoung ran excitedly to her friends who were busy playing Need for Speed on the Xbox. She sat between them and the two groaned in annoyance.

"Yah! I would have defeated Tzuyu if you didn't get in the way!", Jeongyeon said and hit Chaeyoung in the arm using the controller.

"You will never defeat me. I'm a better driver than you.", Tzuyu let out a smirk when she heard Jeongyeon hissed then she put down the controller on the table. She then glanced at Chaeyoung who was focused on the phone. She moves closer to see what her friend has been watching.

"What is it?", Tzuyu asked.

"Probably, the latest guitar model.", Jeongyeon meddled while busy browsing on her phone. "I told you to buy it. Get a new one. The one in your room is too old."

They know Chaeyoung likes to look at guitars online but doesn't buy a new one.

"Ahh..That Gibson Acoustic guitar. What model is it?", the tall girl asked.

"Gibson Parlor Modern", Chaeyoung answered. "But that's not the important thing I wanted to say."

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu look at her with confusion. Just by looking at the faces of the two, Chaeyoung already knew that they had forgotten about Twice's promotional video for the Lotte Duty-Free. "You guys are unbelievable! Look at this video! Today is the day! Poor Sana and Jihyo. Their girlfriends prefer to play Xbox than support them." Chaeyoung shook her head at them and let out a heavy sigh.

"Yah! Is it today?! I thought it will release tomorrow. Gosh! Now, I know why Jihyo was grumpy earlier." Jeongyeon laughed.

"Sana, too. I thought it was about her mood swing." Tzuyu's brows lifted and her chuckle was deep and warm. "Send us the link and we'll going to watch it", she added.

After they finished watching the video, they next looked at the pictures of Twice wearing the Lotte Duty Free clothing brand.

"Momo is really good at dancing", The three mumbled in unison which made them gasped in surprise then began to laugh because they have the same thought.

"Yah! This is betrayal!", Jeongyeon can't stop laughing as well as her friends. "But Jihyo is the best dancer in my own world." She smiled mischievously while the two looked at her with a poker face.

"Cocky". Chaeyoung blurted out and went back to watch the video.

"Why?! I'm just telling the truth." Jeongyeon chuckled.

"Let's go!", Tzuyu invited suddenly as she changed the topic.

"Where are we going?", asked Chaeyoung.

"Shopping at the Lotte Duty-Free". The tall girl stood up and walked towards the door.

"Yah! Wait for us!". Jeongyeon shouted while running and leave Chaeyoung in the living room.

"Yah! Wait for me! You guys are so annoying! You know how to play Xbox but you didn't know how to shut it down!". Chaeyoung quickly turned off the Xbox and ran outside to chase her friends.

---

7:00 pm

Sana's POV

Since it was Friday and Tzuyu only had half a day at work, I decided of going home to her house and have dinner with her. I called her earlier but her phone was turned off. I just sent her a message to inform her.

"Babe..." I called as soon as I opened the door. I was surprised because it was quiet here and no one responded. I went to her room but Tzuyu wasn't there. She was nowhere to be found everywhere. So I decided to take a shower first while waiting for her to go home.

It's only been a few minutes since I got here. I heard the door suddenly opened. She just arrived now.

"Fck! Shopping is really not my thing! I'm so tired!".

So she went shopping that's why she came home late. I quickly finished taking a shower so I could see her right away. Besides, I'm already starving I really need to eat now. I slowly opened the door to startle her but to my surprise, she was sleeping peacefully.

"She already fell asleep? That fast?!", I whispered and walked towards her. My eyes widened when I saw a lot of paper bags from Lotte Duty-Free on her bed. "Why did she buy so much?". I took those to bring to her closet then I felt a warm touch wrapped around my waist. Tzuyu hugged me from behind without me even realizing it.

"I'm sorry, Babe. I didn't know you were going home. My phone battery went dead", Tzuyu murmured an explanation and pulled me to sit on her lap. She lean her chin to my shoulder and she nuzzled into my neck. "Are you mad at me?". I felt her warm breath on my skin which sends a shiver down my spine. I cleared my throat and began to speak.

"I thought you were sleeping". I whispered while giving her head a gentle caress.

"Please, don't be mad. Look! We went on shopping just to support you guys", she pointed out those paper bags and that made me smile.

"No, I'm not mad at you, Babe."

After I said that, she began ignoring me because she is now busy with other things.

"You smell so good", she whispered and deepen her nose to sniff me once again. "If I could describe my favorite smell, it would be you", she said and her left hand started moving to my lower abdomen while her other hand crawled down to my thigh. I quickly grip her hands to stop her from what she was doing before she go further than that. She gave a small sigh and looked at me with confusion. I glanced at her while preventing myself not to laugh at her reaction.

"Can we do it later? Because I'm starving already". I held her hand and softly caressed it.

"You haven't eaten yet?!"

"Look! What time is it now?! Why you didn't eat before you come here?". She clicked her tongue and immediately lifted me and carried me in her arms.

"Babe! I know how to walk. Put me down", I squeal in surprise but she didn't listen to me and just continued walking towards the kitchen.

"I'll cook you food."

"How about you?", I asked her even though I know she already eats dinner outside.

"I~I'll eat too", she looked at me and smiled.

"You didn't eat too?".

"Y~Yes."

"Liar." I rolled my eyes at her as she put me down on the chair.

"I ate with Jeong and Chaeyoungie before we go home. I'm sorry, Babe", she sighed. "But...I suddenly felt hungry too so I'm going to eat again with you", she said with a big grin on her face and then she leaned in to kiss me.

After an hour, we were done eating and she also finished washing the dishes. We go now to her room. She decided to take a quick shower. I get my phone; sat on the bed and leaned my back on the headboard while waiting for her.

Tzuyu was preparing to take a bath when I suddenly send my selfie to her. She immediately picked up her phone when she heard a beep sound. I secretly smiled as I saw how she zoom in my picture to see every detail of me up close. My mouth was agape and furrowed my eyebrows when she quickly exit my picture and put back her phone on the table. She began to walk and I thought she will come to me. But she just walk away like nothing happened and went straight to the bathroom. I scoffed in disbelief at what just happened.

A few moments later and she finally walked out of the bathroom. She let out a smile as she approached me.

"Didn't you see what I send to you?", I said annoyingly.

"What did you send me?", she asked me then walked towards the table to get her phone.

"I sent you something and you saw it. And now you just gonna pretend you didn't see it?!". I whined in disappointment at her. She just give me her phone and put the towel on her head to dry her hair. I opened her phone and I was surprised to see my selfie as her home screen wallpaper. My face lit up and my mood changed right away.

"Yah! What is this?". I giggle and showed her phone at her. Tzuyu was looking at me with her sweet smile.

"Why? It's you", she answered then come to me and kiss me on my cheek and my lips.

"Did you think I will ignore the beautiful picture of my gorgeous girlfriend just like that?".

"Over my hot and sexy body", she then chuckled.

Then, I felt Tzuyu slowly caressing my waist while my hands were on her cheeks. She sat on the bed and she kissed me softly. Our tongues are fighting for dominance. I could feel she was hungry for my kisses.

"OwGod! You have no idea how much I missed these soft lips of yours", she whispered between our kisses. I hisses in pain when she suddenly bit my lower lip. But I just ignored it because I know there was something more going to happen tonight.

Tzuyu slowly took off my robe and laid it on the floor. She broke away from the kiss and stared at my naked body. She started caressing every corner of my body.

"Perfect and beautiful", she whispered while smiling. I looked at her eyes and admiration was evident on it.

I felt her hand go to my mount. She slowly and gently massaged it which made me moan right away. She placed her left arm at my back to give support as she lay me down on the bed. Tzuyu began to kiss me again to my lips down to my neck. I turned my head to the right side to give her better access. Even though she didn't tell me, I know my neck is her favorite part of my body.

"Fck! I almost forgot", she cursed.

I let out a smile when she remembers that I don't want her to put a hickey on my neck. Then, I feel her soft kisses reach my chest. She steals glances at me before she slowly pulls down her robe, revealing her firm arms and toned abs. I'm still admiring her body but she didn't give me enough time to do it because she starts kissing my mounts, her tongue playing and sucking my nipples.

"Tzuyu...", a moan escaped from my mouth as I was already lost in pleasure.

This is what she wants. Tzuyu like it the most when I moan her name during our sex.

"Fck! Babe! Say it again", she pleaded.

"Then, make me", I whispered seductively in her ear.

I softly smirked as I feel powerful because I know I can make her beg for this.

We both lost in pleasure.

She obliged and kiss me again on my mount. She even licks them slowly and in a circular motion while her soft hand caresses my thigh until she reaches my center. Now, she already feels my wetness.

"Ow, God! Tzuyuu ahh.." I let out a whimper when I feel Tzuyu pressed a little harder, right in my clit. I'm now the one who's begging to do something more of it.

"Just like that...moan my fcking name, Babe." Her hazy eyes were full of lust, love, and care. "Do you want me to put it already inside you?", she said with a husky voice.

I slowly nodded, looking at her desperately. "Please..".

She grins at me and said, "I can make you cum by just doing this, Babe".

I can't help but groan in annoyance at her, "Tzuyu! Stop teasing me! You know, I don't want that".

I heard her chuckle. "You're being grumpy now. Chill, Babe". She said and kiss me on the lips and then she suddenly insert her finger and slowly pumped it into my core.

"Oh, fck!!! Just like that! Make it faster!", I pant in ecstasy while gripping tightly on her arms. I may leave scratches on it. It's her fault.

I feel the pleasure pulsating all over my body when she caresses her finger up and down on my clit.

Kissing my neck while her fingers played with my clit. I find this moment so fcking hot. Suddenly, she kisses me on my lips and then everything happens in a flash. I didn't stop cursing her between our kisses when she thrust again her fingers inside my core. I pulled away from the kiss just to moan loudly.

"Sh*t! Fck you!". My body starts to shake from the intensity of her thrust. Tzuyu grip on the headboard of the bed while she keeps on pleasuring me.

Our kisses.

Her warm touches.

Our sweat streaming down all over our bodies as we grind to each other.

I lost my sanity as I can't think straight now because the sensations are too overwhelming. My body weakened and my core clenched so tight, a sign that I already reach my climax. I pant heavily then I felt her finger moves slowly and then she carefully pulled it out just not to hurt me.

Her body collapsed over my body, and she also panting heavily. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?", she asked me.

My body felt numb but I still force myself to cling my arms around her body. Then, I gently stroke her back and said, "No, because you always gave me the best sex". I close my eyes; taking my time to breathe while hugging her.

"I'm glad to hear that. I love you..", she whispered in my ears.

"I love you too", I replied.

Only our heavy pants can be heard around the room. No one dares to talk after that. I reached out the duvet and covered it to our body and the next thing I know I fell asleep.

---

"I have looked at you in millions of ways and I have loved you in each. I love you so much more than just to the moon and back."

-Sana

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I'm back again. 😎🤘🏻😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.9K 13
Sana once described Mina as a lonely penguin in need of protection. Mina never noticed it, but perhaps their affectionate Sana is the loneliest membe...
125K 6.2K 31
❝ How can you possibly fall in love with a criminal like me? ❞ 082018 - 031319
231K 7.6K 40
Son Chaeyoung is in her first year at the Seoul Multi Arts Academy and has already made a name for herself as the resident prankster, making her popu...
85.1K 4.2K 101
In which Minatozaki Sana, the Photographer fell inlove to a kpop star named, Chou Tzuyu. The first time I saw you, my heart started beating so fast...