Mr. Stone Head / Kim Taehyung...

By karaaii

(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Construc... More

The History : Hunt Begins.
1. Parallel Realities.
2. Murderer
3. No emotions..
4. Words
5. Event
6. It hurts.
7. Sensitive
8. Stop please
9. Burns
10. Maybe
11. Sold
12. Wedding
13. Slut
14. U Deserve
15. His Toy
16. Guilt
17. Cold
18. Fever
19. Why?
20. Full moon
21. Full moon (pt.2)
22. Full moon (pt.3)
23. Scared
24. Forced
25. Comfort
26. sympathy
27. Humiliated
28. Blue eyes
29. Disturbed
30. Quiet
31. Her Sorrow
32. Back
33. liar
34. Pain
35. Truth
36. Hate
37. Thunder
38. Cries
39. Slap
40. Regret
41. Friends
42. Restless
43. Attacked
44. Stitches
45. Nightmare
46. Frustration
47. Beautiful Her
48. Panic Attack
49. Forgiveness
50. Dr. Kim seokjin
51. Let me
52. Blank
53. Remorse
54. The Alpha
55. The hallucination
56. Full moon (pt.4)
57. Things falling apart
58. Eachother's Support
59. Strangers
60. Whispers of sorrow
62. Love unleashed
63. His Shelter of Trust
64. Protector's guilt.
65. Enchanted Beginnings.
66. A Husband's Warth pt.(1).
67. A Husband's Warth pt.( 2 ).
68. " Stone Head".
69. Moonlit Confessions and Sweet Kisses.
70. Dusk of Despair.
71. Strengthening Love.
72. Closer Together.
73. The Midnight Escape.
74. Mysteries Unfolded.
75. Horseback Bonds.
76. Fires of Passion.
77. Pampering.
78. Heated Affections and Sweet Melodies.
79. Unanswered calls.
80. Sensual Flames.
81. Mischief and Laughter.
82. Gentle Seduction : A Year Together.
83. Moonlight : My Lover.
84. Haunting Beauty of the Moon.
85. "I Crave Your Attention : Moonlight"
86. Mate's Desires : Kitten.
87. Drunken Whispers :Bigger Boobs.
88. Guardian's Farewell.
89. Protector and Predator.
90. Elevating Intimacy.
91. Quest.
92. Toyed and Torn.
93. Plaything?
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠☯⁠෴⁠☯⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
94. "Brain-Dead-slut"
95. Homecoming Tears.
96. Healing Bonds (pt.1).
97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).
98. Sheltered Passion.
99. Love's Ritual.
100. Proximity & Distance.
101. Embrace.
102. With You.
103. A Night of Terror.
104. Lost and Alone.
105. A Heart Divided.
106. A Twist of Fate.

61. Untold secret ( Her )

1.9K 163 88
By karaaii

Tae ; hlo y/n?

He could only hear her terrible sobs from her side . And the sounds of lighting.

Y/n??? Y/n??

His heart dropped, giving him shivers , her voice terrible crying was killing him.

What happened? Y/n can u hear me? Please respond to me y/n??

"Y/N??" he yelled when chocked on her breath.

Y/n?? Please respond to me ?? Talk me!! Y/n ??

Y/N ; t... tae??
She cried and he almost fell on his knees .

Tae ; yeah! Yeah! Y/n am there , am listening.

*Scream*

Tae : Y/N!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!! ARE U THERE!!
Y/N!!

He felt everything crashing around him , but he heard another sob that made him revive.

Tae ; y/n! Please talk to me what happened? Where are you?
He asked in a softest tone possible.

Y/n ; t...tae! I...i a..am s.. sorry i h..hurt u p..please h.. help me... I ...s..scared..
She cried choking herself on tears.

Tae : y/n! No need to be sorry hm.. what happened? And where are u ? Hmm??
He asked with love.

Y/n : i...d..don't k.. know a...am s..scared i..i w..wanna g..go h...home p.. please.. a..am s...scared..
She cried and screamed as the thunder strike. He ran to the lift getting inside in a hurry with John running behind him .

Tae : y/n!! Love please stop crying hm am on my way to get u , can u see something around anything so that i can get your location ..
He asked while agressively pressing the lift buttons.

Y/n : i..it's r.. raining i...c..can't s..see anything p.. please h..help..
She was terribly sobbing , the other people in the lift were shocked to see their boss being this worried..

Tae ; it's ok am coming. Can u turn on the location of your phone? So that i can get u fast..
He asked and y/n turned on location somehow with her shacky hands.

Y/n : i..d..did..!!
She said and he was near the main entrance to run to the parking but stops when he saw the condition outside.

It was raining like crazy , a storm was going on right now.. there is no way he can drive in this weather.

Tae ; ohh ok ok y/n am coming to get u .
Without hanging up , he opened the maps to see her location which shows that she was near the highway on the outskirts of seoul.

What was she doing there? How did she go there?

He was about to run outside the office building when John pulls him back making taehyung growl at him.

John ; sir! U can't go out , the whole city is stuck , there's no way u can drive in this weather and even if u do! U won't be able to reach anywhere.

The High alert is going on right now , people are suggested to stay at the insides.

Taehyung pulled his hair in frustration and yelled at John

Tae : do u think i care!! I don't give a fuck!! My wife is stuck at an abandoned place. I need to get her home safely!
He yells and suddenly a thunder strikes , he started calling y/n's name but instead of a response to he he could only hear the loud thundering.

And suddenly with a loud noise the call disconnects. Taehyung ran out of the office building to get the car. John ran behind him and before taehyung could get inside John went to the driving seat telling him that he'll driving.

Taehyung while sitting at the back seat was continuously trying to call y/n but her phone was switched off. He kept trying , banging his head with phone , his palms were sweating. He was getting impatient with every passing second. John was constantly honking at the car infront of them which barely moves.

Suddenly he gets a call from an unknown number and he immediately picked it up.

Jun ; hlo! Hlo taehyung it's me yeonjun. Can u reach y/n??

Tae ; no yeonjun i can't , it's switched off . But don't worry am going to her location.

Jun : she is severely astraphobic... The last time she was stuck in rain like this , s..she e..ended up h.. having a s..stroke.
He struttered while remembering the past.

Here Taehyung almost died listening to this.

Tae ; a s..stroke?
He was shocked , she is too young for this.

Jun ; yeah! P.. please t.. taehyung g..get h..her home safely. I b..beg u.
His voice broke , taehyung could feel him crying.

Tae ; y.. yeonjun don't worry I'll get her home.
He said in a stern voice making the other male feel a sense of satisfaction.

Jun ; y..yeah please.

He said and with this they hung up the call. he yelled at John in frustration because the cars ahead them don't seem to move at all.

Suddenly John gets an idea that there is this VIP road for politicians and government officials that ways out of Seoul, if somehow they can access it , it will be only a 20min ride to her location.

This wasn't much time taking for a reputed business man like taehyung. A few phone calls and yes! They were allowed to access that road. During the whole ride taehyung kept praying that he finds his love safe and sound at the same location.

20 mins later...

John stopped the car on the location , taehyung jumped out of the car in heavy rain and thundering. His eyes were looking around the whole place , there was nothing there except a road and dense trees.

His heart was thumping faster and faster. The sound of loud thundering was making him feel anxious to death.

"Y/n!!!"

He yelled standing in the middle of road looked around everywhere. His vision was blurry.
For a second rain slows down and he heard something that made him alive again.
He heard a whimper from behind of a tree right behind him. He turned around and looked behind the tree....

To see y/n sitting on the muddy grass , tightly Clutching onto her legs and phone. She was shivering and breathing heavily. She was currently in the middle of 3rd panic attack in last two hours. She was struggling to breathe.

Taehyung cried in relief before running upto her and immediately picking the girl up in his arms and running towards the car.

Getting inside the car taehyung asked John to turn on the blower because both of them were drenched completely. He pulled out an extra overcoat from the back of the car which was too huge for y/n's small body , wrapping y/n in it like a baby .

She was on his lap , trying to breathe. He started rubbing her back telling her to breathe as he says.
When she was finally able to catch some oxygen , she finally looked up at his face.

Their Eyes locked with each other , both of them were leaving heavy tears. She sobbed and clutched onto his suit.
Where Taehyung shed the tears of relief when he finally saw y/n.

Y/n flinched and cried out when he heard another thundering sound. He tightened his arms around her , she was terribly shaking.

" Don't be scared y/n , am here for u". He said holding her closer..

During the whole ride she kept crying , flinching and shacking because of the terrible thundering making taehyung's heart ache at her state.

On reaching their apartment taehyung took the girl upstairs to his room. There was Mia at their apartment who came up to see y/n because she wasn't picking up her calls.

She kinda got scared when she saw y/n shacking in his arms. He asked Mia to help y/n change her clothes while he quickly got off those wet clothes slipping into comfies.

Mia was trying her best to somehow dry her hair , because they were soaked and she was already having a fever but the girl was continuously shivering and flinching. She was tearing up seeing y/n like this. ( Mia has nothing against y/n nor she likes it when her mother asks her to do bad things for y/n. For her y/n is really an older sister. And she likes y/n alot. )

Taehyung ran to his wife holding on to her. He sat down beside her , hugging tight while Mia dried her hair tying them into a braid. Y/n trembled holding onto taehyung having a high fever...

104 degree was her current fever and taehyung could do nothing else other than calling jin asking for help because of that damn rain which blocked the whole city.

He layed her down on the bed getting a wet towel dipping it into the cold water and keeping it in her forehead to reduce the temperature of her body.

She was shivering when taehyung sat beside her pulling her closer to himself hugging her tight. She wasn't asleep , she was just under the influence of that high fever.

She slowly opened her eyes to look at Taehyung directly in his eyes , making his heart beat louder...

Her eyes held pain , sorrow and faith in him.....

They were full of tears and the redness of the pain.
She blinked twice and closed them again... He felt her grip on his shirt getting tighter.

He took the towel off dipped it again in the icey water and kept it on her forehead head. He was doing this constantly where Mia was doing the same with her base of her feet. She was holding back her tears seeing y/n like this...

Suddenly y/n started blabbering...

Y/n ; t..tae?
She called him making taehyung alert..

Tae ; yes y/n am here!!
He said keeping a hand on her burning cheek...

Y/n ; i....it's m..my l.life! T...then w..why c.. can't i ta..take an.any d.. decision...

W....why d..do i h...have t..to w..wait! W..why can't I e..end it.. w...why d...do i h..have ....t..to b..bare all t...the p...pain.

W...what w.. wrong h. Have i d...done ? I..c..can s..say s..sorry f.for t..that b..but i d.. don't w..wanna b..be he..here.

It h..hurts!!

I d..donno w..where b..but it's h.hurting v...very b...bad , i c.. can't b..bare.

I w..wanna e...end... M...my p... Pain..

C..can u h..help m..me p.. please???

She says trying her best to open her eyes and....
She did looking into his... His eyes were wide and leaving tears. Mia choked on the sob she was holding for a few seconds listening to her painful words and ran out of the room , leaving the couple alone...

Taehyung looked at y/n to only see the pain in hers. She closed her eyes back because it was too hard for her to keep them open . Taehyung felt so bad , the dullness took over his heart making him feel dead and horrible.

He pats her head trying to make her sleep but she slowly lifts her hand to weakly hold his which was on her head. She could barely even hold it but when taehyung felt her burning palm touch his cold hand , he engulfed that little soft hand in his big rough ones and she again starts talking...

Y/n : i...w..w .wait for u b..but u d.. didn't c..came. w..why?

I w..was scared..

She quiets down saying this , taehyung kissed her head and cried...

Tae ; a..am sorry love i am so stupid to leave u alone. Am very sorry. Am here with u , i promise i won't leave u alone , promise.

The guy was crying thinking that she was waiting for him but stupid him stayed away from her when she needed him the most.

Y/n ; h..he s..Said n..no o..one w..will b.. believe me , i d.. don't w..want it but h...he said no..none will b.. believe m..me.

Taehyung scoots closer and says ....

Tae ; who? Who love ? Whom are u talking about? Tell me.!
He asked trying to know the reason of her condition.

But instead of answer she slowly opened her eyes to
Look at his..

Y/n ; t..tae d..do u believe... believe me?
She asked him while her eyes left tears.

Taehyung used his thumb to wipe her tears and kissed her both eyes.

Tae : i believe u , i believe in u more then anything in this whole world.
He said and y/n cried snuggling into him , taehyung held her tight closer to himself , regretting those nine days to the core.

For the next 4 hours they stayed like that , taehyung kept cursing at himself for not being there . Y/n kept blabbering things with no sentence formation nothing but it was understandably to him to some points.

It was 9pm in the evening when taehyung woke up with this phn ringing , he didn't realise when he passed out sitting beside y/n . She was laying there staring at the celling , he touched her forehead to see that the temperature was normal.

He picked up the call which was from jin who was telling him to make y/n eat some something. He hung up the call and tried ordering something but wasn't able to because there was no home delivery available due to the rain . So he decided to walk down 2 blocks away to get food. He told y/n about it just to get a nod.

After 30 mins taehyung came back holding food , he went upstairs to his room to see no one around. He looked around to see no signs of y/n. He panicked. He looked into the washroom, the upper floor and ran downstairs to hear some rustling from her room.

Rushing into her room...

What he saw it made his eyes widen in horror...

Y/n was holding a bunch of some pills in her hand and was about to swallow when taehyung ran to her .

Snatching them and throwing away. He was furious.

Tae: Y/N!!! THE FUCK WERE U DOING HUH?? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
He yelled shaking the girl.

He snatched the bottle to see what it was. And horrified to see that they were sleeping pills. He smashed the bottle in the corner of the room making y/n flinch .

Tae : Y/N!! WHAT ARE U TRYING TO DO!!! WHAT WERE U PLANNING TO DO WITH THESE SLEEPING PILLS HUH??

ARE U OUT OF YOUR MIND?

WHAT WERE U TRYING TO DO?

TELL ME!!!

he yells on the top of his lungs being furious at her , his face was red veins popping out but everything falls down when y/n lifted up her swelled face her eyes full of tears , but they weren't grey , they were blue this time. Which made all of his anger fade away.

Y/n ; i...j..just wanted t..to s.. sleep... , I t..took one b..but i..it doesn't w..work i want t...to s..sleep....

I WANT TO MAKE THESE VOICES STOPP!!

I WANT TO FORGET!!!

I WANT TO SLEEP!!

PLEASE LET ME!!!

she screamed holding onto her head , taehyung tried moving closer but she pushed him away screaming and crying. This broke his heart but he forcefully picked the girl up and walked to his room while she kept wriggling and crying, pushing him away but she was too weak to make this affect the man's strength.

He made her sit on the bed while she kept crying and pushing him away. Taehyung opened the soup box and forwarded a spoon full infront of her mouth telling to eat but she pushes his hand away which resulted in the spoon falling away , " i don't want to eat " she yelled.

Taehyung circled his arm around her waist locking her hands in between.

He took another spoon forwarding it infront of her he yelled in a dominating yet deep voice.
" EAT THIS "
he yelled and y/n took the food in while crying and after a few more bites her head was on his shoulder while she was crying and eating silently.

After making her eat he wiped her face and layed her down on the bed , she was still hiccuping.
He layed beside her and pulled her in his arms , which made her head land onto his chest.

He tightened his arms around her and she flinched when she heard another thundering. She CRIED loudly...

Tae ; y/n can u feel my heartbeat?
He says and suddenly y/n stops crying and tried to focus on his heartbeat. She hums in response when she finds it.

Tae ; just focus on that ok?
He said and y/n really starts to focus on it , it's rhythm and pace . The sound of his heartbeat was suprisingly peaceful for her.

And finally after 2 hours of struggle , flinching and trying... Y/n falls asleep...

But taehyung couldn't even dare to have a single minute of relief after whatever happened. His heart was breaking everytime he glanced at the girl. He cried twice in the whole night thinking about her and would end up hugging and planting pecks on her head and forehead.

The dark clouds faded away and a little sun was peeking out behind of them.

It was 2pm when suddenly the door bell rang and taehyung ran to the door. He opened it to see a worried yeonjun.
He let's him in...

Jun : where is y/n? Is she ok?

He was loud and worried. Taehyung told him to calm down and he took him upstairs.

He silently opened the room of his bedroom letting yeonjun in. They entered the room and Yeonjun could see ,

There was little lamp that was lighting up the whole room dimly , the curtains were blocking the the sunlight . There was y/n soundly sleeping on the bed , she was covered in the blanket with lots of pillows around her. She looked like a baby .

They both came out of the room going downstairs and sat on the couch while taehyung offered him juice.

Taehyung sat beside him and Yeonjun said..

Jun ; w..we were in High school w..when some bullies lock..locked her in a classroom for a night and it was a stormy night. N..next d..day some teachers found her and when doctor checked her they said that she almost had a s..stroke and l..lost her ability to s..speak for a month.

The d.. doctor w.. warned that t..the next time t..this happens w.. we'll loose her

I w..was so scared for her....

Taehyung cursed at those bullies under his breath clenching his fists but Yeonjun heard it.

Jun : t.. thank you , thankyou u so much Hyung.
He called taehyung Hyung and this made his eyes go wide.

Yeonjun noticed that and said..

Jun ; c..can i call u Hyung?
He asks .

Tae ; o.. ofcourse and no need to thank me .
He replied with a little smile.

Jun ; a..and am s..sorry for m..my p.. previous behaviour with u , i w..was an.. angry.
He said hesitantly being embarrassed.

Tae ; no need to be sorry yeonjun , i deserved it!! If i were at your place i would have been worse. U shouldn't be sorry for being right.
He said with a smile which made Yeonjun smile too. After a minute of comfortable silence between the guys taehyung breaks it and asks..

Tae ; yeonjun i want to know it what it is? I literally can't see y/n like this , it's killing me please let me know it.
He pleaded with glossy eyes , telling him the 1% what he was actually feeling.

Jun : w..what do u mean Hyung? Tell me what happened?
Taehyung thought as y/n is his bestfriend so would have told him atleast but then he told yeonjun everything that has been happening.

Yeonjun was shocked and scared to know all of this.

Jun ; i... Genuinely know nothing , i wasn't even in the country.

Tae ; what?
Well he didn't expect this , yeonjun told him what happened to him and he went away from here to get better.

Yeonjun and taehyung both were actually disturbed by this. They were like having the same heavy feelings.

Jun : she always does this , she'll never tell me anything until I'll force her to tell . Why does she have to hide her problems like this .
He was frustrated and so was taehyung.

Tae ; don't worry yeonjun! I'll find it out and take y/n out of it , no matter what it is . Don't worry.

With the determination he said made Yeonjun think for a second that is he the same guy who hurted y/n before.

Soon he gets a call from minjun that he is waiting outside because yeonjun directly came to see y/n as soon as he landed.

They both were walking towards the main door when suddenly he turned around and said..

Jun : Hyung!! U should tell her!.

Tae ; w..what do u mean?
He knew what the guy meant.

Jun : u know what i exactly mean! I don't how will she react , will she accept or not but she likes u.
Listening to this taehyung suddenly felt a rush of excitement and happiness.

Tae : s..she does? Did she tell u?
He asked with hopes but Yeonjun shook his head as a no!!

Jun : she doesn't even knows it herself but i know her since last 7 years now and i can bet that she does! The way she trusts u , i know she does.

So u should tell her now.

He said this, turned around and went away.

Taehyung was on the cloud nine , y/n likes him. There are chances that she might accept him. He was smiling like a fool. He felt like floating.
He stepped into his room and as soon as he saw y/n everything fell down . The last day's incidents reminded him of her terrible condition.

This filled his chest with a horrible pain which he was feeling of his loved one.

It was 11pm when y/n woke up . She tried getting up but her body had no energy to even move . She knew she was awake but her vision was blurry.
She rubbed her eyes with her weak hands and heard someone's voice which made her relax.

Taehyung helped y/n getting up and after a few seconds y/n could see taehyung smiling at her sitting beside.

Tae ; woah!! U slept for 18 hours straight! Do u feel better?
He asked with a playful smile that made y/n nod with a little smile too.

He smiled Widely at her and said handing her his own clothes.

Tae : ok so u go and get freshen up , u know mom has sent us so many delicious dishes . U must be hungry right?
He said playfully and y/n nodded. He helped getting her up and goes to the kitchen to get the food as y/n goes to the bathroom.

He asked his mom to make lots of delicious food for them telling her that y/n wasn't feeling good.
And his mom sent the best ever food with lots of love.

He brought the food to their room setting a bed table with some banana milk. The bathroom door opens and taehyung coos hard at y/n cutely walking out in his big clothes , which made her look so small. Taehyung helped y/n getting back on the bed and sat infront of her .

So there was a bed table inbetween the couple and they were sitting facing each other.

Taehyung took a piece of gimbap dipping into the sauce and forwarded it to her . She immediately took the food into her mouth being so hungry.

Taehyung smiled seeing y/n eating so well like this. He took another bite but y/n pushed his hand infront of him mouth , looking at him with her doe eyes cutely munching. This made the love-sick guy cry in cuteness. He happily took the food.

The couple was done eating , he kept the dishes into the sink and now they both were sitting beside each other in complete silence until y/n decided to break it.

She hesitantly looks at the man who is sitting beside her and says..

Y/n : tae , a..m so..sorry for m..my behaviour for y.. yesterday a..and that d..day too. I w..was m..mean to..to

Before she could say taehyung wrapped his arms around her small frame engulfing into a warm hug.

Tae : it's ok y/n , i know u didn't mean to. Sometimes our situations makes us do things that we don't want to.

Y/n hugged him back and resting the side of her head on his chest making him smile.

Y/n ; and t..thank u for being there , i was so s..scared.

Taehyung rubbed her back and said...

Tae : am always there for u y/n and sorry to leave u alone.

There was a comfortable silence between the couple , they both were into each other's arms feeling the little warmth they have for each other. The hug was pure and full of love that was blooming in their heart. It's just that one knows it and the other one is completely unknown to it.

Taehyung was conflicting inside his head that wether he should tell her or not. Yeonjun's words were ringing inside his head. It seems like a perfect time to tell her his feelings. He gathered up his courage and said...

Tae : y/n..

She hummed in response. He tightned his arms around her , they were still hugging each other when he started...

Tae : y/n i don't how should I tell u this but u know seeing u like this makes me feel like dying. I feel so much pain in my chest whenever I see u cry.

And when i see u smile makes me so happy. Your giggles makes me feel like giggling too. i don't know when , but u became my happiness. I know am not a good man to deserve u but y/n i don't want to your friend anymore.

I w..want to a be a husband , your husband. I know it's too sudden for u b..but

Y/n i love you , i love u more than anything else.

I realised it a few months back but i didn't had the courage to say it after doing such horrible things to u.

I know am not a good man nor the ideal husband.

But for u am ready to become the ideal , the best man. A...and y/n i p.. promise i can be the one to u , for u.

I don't think I'll be even able to breathe without u and thinking of a life without u would be the reason of my death.

I wish that i could just go back when we got married. I would have never treated u like that.

And it's not so sudden or just mere attachment , it's my love for u that makes me feel like crying when i see u cry , it's my love for u that wants me to make u the most happiest girl in the world.

Your so beautiful that your presence makes my life beautiful. Am glad that mom dad found me such beautiful angel like u to make me feel what actually love feels like.

U know how blessed i feel to have u in my arms hugging like this right now.

Y/n the way i feel happy to have u , i want to make u happy too. I want to be a man to you .

I am not forcing u nor i want u to love me.

It's just that please...

Let me love u.

Give this marrige a chance , a chance to this jerk who wants to be a better man only for u.

He pulled off looked at the crying girl and pressed a long kiss on her forehead.

And here y/n was crying a river of tears , feeling a soft pair of lips on her forehead.

She just received the world most beautiful love confession from her own husband. But sadly she can't accept it , what he wants can never happen.

She gulped down a big lump in her throat and moved away from Taehyung who was looking at her with hopeful eyes.

Y/n ; t..tae i a..am sorry b..but t..this can't happen. T..there can't be anything else more than this between us.

Taehyung's heart broke into pieces.

Tae ; w..why y/n , d..do u h..hate me b.. because of what happened earlier. A..am sorry for that i am so sorry y/n. Please give me a c..chance y/n i p.. promise I'll never h...hurt u again.
He was crying now , he never thought that he'll receive a no like this. .

Y/n ; i..it's not like that t...tae i d.. don't hate and i n..never did that.
She cried moving away from the bed to the corner of the room , he too got up and stood infront of her.

Tae ;t..then w..why y/n ? I.. it's ok if u don't w..want to but at least tell me t..the r.. reason. I a..at least deserve that .
He said breaking his heart with his own words.

Y/n : y.. you're right tae u deserve to know the reason.

It's that i a..am not w..what u s..see , i..it's not the real me...

She cried her little was breaking but she was preparing herself to tell this man the truth who loves her.

Tae ; w..what do u mean y/n? Tell me please!.
He pleaded.

Y/n took a few deep breaths calming herself down. She turned around covering the window with the curtains , she closed the door of the room and came back and stood infront of him.

He was confused.

She gathered herself together , she has to do it , for him . For saving his life she needs to push him away. This man doesn't deserve this pain that she's giving him by rejecting him.

She took off her pendent and a strong vanilla, strawberry scent hit his nose.

Y/n : c..close your eyes.

She said , he was confused to death but he did as she said.

Y/n ran her hand above her head . A little fairy dust surrounded her and her hybrid features popped out. She took of his jacket that she was wearing. Leaving herself in a t-shirt and his trousers. She moved a little away from him. She sobbed out silently knowing that this might be the last time she's seeing him.

She breathed in and out before telling him to open his eyes.

As soon as she said , he shot his eyes open. To see the most suprising yet beautiful site of his life.
His eyes widened. What he saw was...

There stood y/n , having a pair of white cat like ears on her head. A pink tint on her cheeks , a pair of ocean blue eyes staring at him with tears. Her eyes were so attractive that for a he second felt like passing out. His eyes went glossy . He looked at her arms , she had this baby pink skin. It's was shiny and looked so soft. He felt a little glitter surrounding her small frame. Then he noticed a long while tale reaching almost upto the floor. How beautiful and heavenly she is.

What is she? a goddess? A cat princess? A cat fairy?

He again closed his eyes opening them again that is it actually what he's seeing right now. Her head hung low. Not even knowing himself he moves away from her. Y/n noticed this and sobbed a little louder enough for taehyung to snap out and ask stuttering.

Tae ; w...what a..are u ? A..am.i h.. hallucinating?
He struttered Landing on the bed being too shocked and mesmerized to even stand properly.

Y/n : a... A hybrid , a w.. wolf hybrid. M..my d..dada w..was a true blood a..alpha werewolf.
She told him hesitantly.

Tae : werewolves don't exist , this isn't real .

It was hard for him to believe in it.

Y/n : they do exist! There are still many out there , but u can't differentiate being a normal human.
Her voice turned stern , she wiped her tears away.

Tae ; i k..know am seeing u right infront of eyes but i still can't believe it. W..what is this... M..my head is spinning.
He said holding onto to his head. What else can u expect when a person u are living with for almost an year turns out to be something other than a human.

Taehyung was sitting on the bed while she sat down on the floor away from him not making him uncomfortable because of the dizziness and exhaustion.

Y/n ; tae i need u to listen to me carefully.
She said and taehyung nodded not looking at her because it was just too much for him to even look at her.

Y/n ; I am a werewolf hybrid , a rare omega hybrid.

Well even I don't know clearly about myself but I'll tell u all i know. Like as u said u deserve to know it.

So all i remember from the day is that something happened and suddenly my dada picked me up from the bed and we started running away. My mumma was hiding me in her embrace when a few people come infront of our car and started breaking the glasses. After a while they all were laying on the floor and we began to run into the woods.

Suddenly dada fell on the ground and mumma started pushing me to run away. I did a little but when i turned around i saw some horrible looking guys s.. stabbing my mom and they h..hit my dad's face with a big rock. They both layed there not moving and i knew they were no more.

I ran away from there to a granny who was waiting for me in the middle of the woods.

That day all i knew was the promise i made with them before i lost them that i will never get into the hands of an alpha. I never knew what it meant. But i knew i had to keep the promise.

And when i was close to my 13th birthday when the granny called me back to Busan . She loves me but i wasn't allowed to see her.

And that was when i got know everything.

That i am a hybrid that is born once in a hundred years. And it is said that if an alpha will have a child with me , the child would be immortal and the strongest to take over the whole werewolf species. It's going to be a disaster for the world.

The last hybrid didn't end well , she was raped and caged. She was used for breading by multiple alphas and at the end when she was giving birth she died with the child.
( Taehyung's eyes were leaving visible tears ).

It all happened a 100 years back.

And it's already more then 100 years so werewolf have started assuming that the hybrid doesn't exists.

Some alpha got to know about me existing and they attacked us but my angels saved me and sacrificed themselves.

I have these powers to hide my ears and tail , i have the power of strength. And healing too , i can heal animal instantly but on humans it takes a little longer.

See taehyung even i have no idea that till when i can be in this normal world. The moment someone gets to know about me , I'll be caged and I'll be having the same end as the previous hybrid.

I just have to hide for the rest of my life and the people around me are never safe. And i really don't want u get hurt because of me. I know it's hard for u to believe all this and it's ok if u don't.

After Multiple suside attempts , i got to know that i won't die by my will , so I'll have to wait for my horrible end to come.
( She took a few deep breaths)

But

Don't love me tae , loving me is like carring a life threat with yourself.. and i really can't risk ur life.

U know u really have Been the best person i could ever meet in my life... But we can't be together and don't worry tae u have everything and u can get someone so beautiful and perfect for yourself.
Then why love a scary creature like me . Don't do that with yourself and get someone whom u really deserve.

No one is supposed to know this but i have told u this for your better because I know u will never let me go until u know this.
He stared at the girl who was holding tears in her ocean blue eyes , her white pair of ears and that curled up figure on the floor was making him feel so tempted and uneasy.

Jin op.. ( she paused and took a deep breath ) i mean Dr jin and Yeonjun know it but they got to know it accidentally back then when i didn't had the control over my powers and ur the first person am telling this with my will.

Tae don't worry I'll go away from your house till tomorrow morning. Because i know it will be hard for u to see a creature roaming here and there in your house.

This curse took away everything from me , my mumma , my dada , my unborn sibling , my happiness , my childhood and now you too , tae i don't want to but I'll have to , this curse costs all the people i love.
( This made his stomach twist)

She got up from the floor and was about to walk away but she turned around and said..

Tae i trust u the most but u know having this curse brings many insecurities, so please never tell this to anyone.

And in return i promise u'll never have to see me again.

They both were crying... And with this y/n ran out of his room.

.

.

.
Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading.

So here is the most awaited chapter. ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

I am literally so nervous posting this because u guys have so many expectations and u all have been waiting for this. I really don't know how is it but this is what i imagined . ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ I hope i didn't disappoint u all. (⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠)

I wanted y/n to tell taehyung by herself nor by accident or in any other situation . And about the love confession it was all planned that y/n will reveal herself after he confesses his love.

I am literally sweating, it took me 6 hours to write this Accurately.

So i hope u guys liked it , please please do make sure to tell me about your opinion regarding this chapter.

And if u guys are interested u can follow me . I saw many author posting about their daily updates so I also wanted to try. So I'll post on my message board.

Once again don't forget to leave a comment....ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ

See u all soon....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...
82.1K 5.1K 19
[Slow update] "Speak one more time about him and you'll be dead," "I'm not scared of you omega, you're weak but probably not more than this cadaver,"...
258K 9.4K 50
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
427K 22.6K 20
"Shh.... everything is okay, calm down" his soft voice rang in her ears. she shake her head. "H..he will h..hurt me a....again, p... please tell h...