Fight for Me (Ariana Grande/Y...

Von 5hbetta

Y/N Marchegiano is an aspiring boxer from Brooklyn. Her great grandfather is Rocky Marciano, one of the great... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 14

4.1K 198 103
Von 5hbetta

I was sitting on my couch watching Smallville when my phone rang beside me. I picked it up and saw that it was Edgar. I answered the phone.

"What up?" I asked.

"You wanna babysit?" He asked.

"Uh not particularly." I said.

"Okay, well open your front door and reconsider." Edgar said.

"Are you outside my house? Go away." I said.

"Open the door or I'm gonna break it down." He said.

I ended the call. I stood up and walked over to the front door. I opened the door, and Edgar was standing with Chosen and a baby bag.

"This is fucked up." I said.

"It's date night. My babysitter cancelled." He said.

"Date night? It's two in the afternoon. And I'm not a babysitter." I said.

"You are today." Edgar said.

He handed the baby to me. I took Chosen, and he burst into tears. Edgar handed me the diaper bag and smiled.

"What time will you be back?" I asked.

"Yep." He responded as he walked away.

"That's not a time, dipshit." I said.

"Tomorrow morning." Edgar said as he ran away.

"Tomorrow morning?!" I shouted.

I shut my door and locked it. I walked back over to the couch and sat down. He cried loudly in my arms.

"What's wrong, bub?" I asked as I patted his back.

He continued to cry. I put him on my shoulder and rubbed his back.

"What do you want? Milk? You want milk?" I asked.

He just cried in response.

I stood up and grabbed my phone. I dialed Ariana's number and put it to my ear. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Hi there." Ariana said.

"What do I do with a baby?" I asked.

"What does that mean? Is that a riddle?" Ariana asked.

"No it's a question. I've never had to take care of a baby alone. What do I do with it?" I asked.

I took the milk out of the fridge and put it on the counter.

"Is it your baby?" Ariana asked.

"Where would I have gotten a baby from Ariana? Thin air?" I asked.

I walked over to his diaper bag and opened it. I looked through it and found a cup for him.

"Just had to ask." She said.

"What do I do with him?" I asked.

"You want me to come over?" Ariana asked.

"Yes, please." I said.

"Okay, I'm on the way. Bye." Ariana said.

"You're the best. Bye." I said.

I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket. I took the cap off of the cup and took the cap off of the milk. I poured the milk into the cup. I put the milk cap back on and put it back in the fridge. I put the cup cap back on and handed the cup to Chosen.

I walked back over to the couch and sat down. I turned Smallville back on.

———

"Oh my goodness. Hi, handsome." Ariana gushed when she saw Chosen.

"Did you know it took you almost two hours to get here?" I asked.

"Hear me out. I didn't know how long we had him for, so I thought maybe we could take him somewhere. That's why I texted and asked if he had a car seat. So when you said no, I had to go buy one. But then I thought about how it would be tiring carrying him, so I bought a stroller. And then I ended up buying like fifty billion different toys." She said.

I laughed loudly.

"Ariana, this baby goes back to his parents tomorrow." I said.

"Tomorrow? That's perfect. How long will it take you to put the stroller together? I was thinking about the zoo." She said.

"Well I don't know I'd have to read over the instructions first." I said.

"Great. You can go get everything out of my car, and I'll take the little cutie." She said taking Chosen out of my arms.

I stood up and patted her pockets for her keys. I took them out of her back pocket.

"What are we gonna do with all of this baby stuff when he goes home?" I asked.

"Just keep it here for next time, duh." Ariana said.

"Oh right. Why didn't I think about that? I'll just have a bunch of random baby items for the next time I'm left with a baby for the night." I said.

"Exactly. What would you do without me?" She said.

"Probably have a neater apartment." I said.

Ariana pushed my shoulder. I kissed her on her head. I walked out of my apartment and went downstairs to her car. I opened her trunk, and there was shit everywhere. I saw the stroller and car seat, but there were toys everywhere.

I looked up and looked around for Jay. I spotted him on a bench with his friends.

"Yo, Jay!" I shouted.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"Make sure no one takes this shit." I said.

"Gotchu." He said.

I grabbed the stroller and put it over my shoulder. I grabbed the car seat too. I walked back up to my apartment. I kicked the door open and walked in. I placed the stuff on the ground. I did that routine for a good five minutes until everything was out of the car.

Once I was done, I closed Ariana's trunk and locked her doors. I went back upstairs and into my apartment. I shut the door behind me.

Ariana was sitting on the ground playing with Chosen.

"You like babies, huh?" I asked.

"I love all aged children. You don't?" She said.

"I do, but I don't think I'd go out and buy the entirety of Walmart for a child I'd be with for twelve hours." I said.

"Why not?" Ariana asked.

"Well...you know what? I don't know why actually. Maybe I would if I had the money." I said.

I sat down on the floor and started opening the box for the stroller.

"Damnit, I forgot a crib." Ariana said.

"He doesn't need a crib. What is wrong with you?" I smiled.

"Where is he gonna sleep?" She asked.

"You put him on the bed and put pillows around them." I said.

"No, are you insane? That's dangerous. This is why I need to be here. We'll just stop and get him a bassinet after the zoo." Ariana said.

"Ariana, I'm gonna have so much shit in here. I can barely fit me. Why don't we donate it?" I said.

"What are we gonna do if we get him again?" She asked.

"You know what? I'll just put it all in storage. Don't worry." I said.

———

"Since when do tigers roar?" I asked.

"How did you pass the third grade?" Ariana asked.

"Oh I'm supposed to know what every animal sounds like?" I asked.

"That's something you learn as a literal toddler." She said.

"Well good thing Chosen knows now." I said.

I looked at Chosen and roared. The baby laughed in my arms.

"Do you have to train in the morning?" Ariana asked.

"Absolutely. I'll be up at five fifteen." I said.

"Am I sleeping over?" Ariana asked as she tucked a hair behind my ear.

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"Absolutely, I don't trust you with the baby alone. You wanted to put him in a bed full of pillows." She said.

"It made sense in the moment." I shrugged.

"I thought you had nieces and a nephew." She said.

"Yeah, but I've never watched them by myself. And I've never had to put them to bed. How do you even know?" I said.

"Sometimes I help Victoria with her daughter." Ariana said.

"I didn't even know she had a baby." I said.

"She's the cutest thing ever. I love when I get to babysit." She said.

My phone buzzed with a text message saying our food was ready.

"Be right back." I told Ariana.

I stood up and walked into the small restaurant in the zoo. I grabbed our food and walked back outside to our seats. I put the food on the table and sat down.

"Do you think the salad is gonna be any good?" Ariana asked.

"It's probably just left over rabbit food." I shrugged.

"Not nice." She said.

Chosen got fussy, so I took him out of his stroller and placed him on my lap.

"What you want, boy?" I asked.

He turned and smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

"Do you want kids?" Ariana asked me.

"Good question. I don't know. Maybe. I never even saw myself getting married since I never had a girlfriend." I said.

"Who says you have to be married to have a baby?" She asked.

"Oh just my entire family. They would kill me if I got a girl pregnant and I wasn't married to her." I said.

"Well good thing you won't be getting any girls pregnant. Unless it's me of course." She said.

I smiled and looked at the baby.

"Do you hear her?" I asked him.

"Did I scare you? I didn't mean to. I just thought about it when you picked Chosen up." Ariana said.

"You didn't scare me. Everyone gets baby fever sometimes." I shrugged.

———

Loud bangs on my front door woke me up. I sat up and groaned. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was five in the morning. I stood up off of the couch and rubbed my eyes.

"Who is that?" Ariana asked sleepily.

She was standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

"Probably Edgar. He knocks like that. But go back in my room in case it's not. And my gun is in the nightstand. You gotta turn the safety off though." I said.

"Gun?" Ariana asked waking up immediately.

"Yeah, gun." I said.

I walked to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Edgar.

"Why do you have a gun?" Ariana asked.

"Doesn't matter. It's just Edgar." I said opening the door.

Edgar was standing in front of me in his workout gear.

"Where's my mans at?" Edgar smiled.

"Good morning." I said.

I turned to walk to my room, but I saw Ariana had already gone back in there. She walked out with Chosen and his bag in her arms. Edgar walked inside and laughed when he saw his son.

"Come here, Papí." Edgar smiled.

Chosen giggled when he saw him. Edgar took the baby from Ariana and hugged him.

"What you doing here so early?" I asked.

"I thought I'd pick him up before I hit the gym. And you need to get up anyway." He said.

"Yeah, but you woke me up five minutes early." I said.

"The fuck is five minutes? That's nothing." He said.

"It's very serious. I'm very serious about those five minutes." I said.

"Yeah, alright. I'll see you in an hour. Thank you for watching him." Edgar said. "And thank you too, Ariana."

"Yeah, no problem." I said.

"Anytime." Ariana smiled.

Edgar walked to my door, and I followed behind him. He left with the baby. I shut the door and locked it. I turned around and looked at Ariana.

"I don't wanna get up yet." I whined.

"Then don't. Come lay with me. I was getting cold anyway." She said.

"Sounds good." I said.

I grabbed my phone off of the couch. Ariana walked into my bedroom, and I followed behind her. I shut the door while she laid on the bed. I walked over to my bed and laid beside her. I put my phone on the bed beside me. I wrapped my arm around her and spooned her.

"Why do you have a gun?" She asked.

"Doesn't everyone have one?" I asked.

"No, they're dangerous." Ariana said.

"Well I live alone, and we have crime out here, so I'm not risking it." I said.

"Couldn't you just fight?" She asked.

"Not if there are multiple people with weapons." I said.

"Y/N, why would multiple people with weapons be fucking coming into your apartment?" Ariana asked.

I covered her mouth.

"Let me sleep." I said.

"I am not done with this conversation." She said.

"I am." I told her.

I rolled over onto my other side, and I felt her sit up.

"You're just gonna turn over?" She asked.

"Oh sorry." I said.

I grabbed her waist and brought her across my body to the other side of my bed.

"Okay, that's fair." She said.

"Lay down. And go to sleep." I said.

"Well now I'm awake." Ariana said.

"Ariana." I groaned.

"What?" She asked innocently.

I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me. She smiled at me.

"Please lay down." I whispered.

Ariana leaned down and kissed my lips. I kissed her back before pulling away. She kissed me again and pressed her body against mine. I placed my hands on her back, and she straddled me. Ariana grabbed my face with one of her hands and ran the other hand down to the top of my boxers. She carefully traced over the top with her finger before looping the finger into my boxers.

I immediately felt my member twitch under her, and I knew she felt it too because she smiled into the kiss. I ran my hands up to her waist and gripped it as I slowly tried to grind against her. Ariana let out a quiet moan against my lips as she grinded down against me.

My alarm went off, and Ariana ripped her lips off of mine. She grabbed my phone and turned it off before throwing it somewhere in the room.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"You're gonna be late today." She said.

"No I'm not." I said.

I tried to sit up, and she pushed me back down.

"No, you aren't gonna leave me like this." Ariana said.

I flipped us over, and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I have to get up and get ready, baby." I said.

Ariana wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me down to her. She kissed my lips softly.

"Call me baby again." She said.

"Baby." I smiled.

She kissed me again. I kissed her back. She pressed her hand to my lower back, and I pressed myself against her.

"Please stay." She mumbled against my lips.

"I have to go train." I said back.

"You can't be like an hour late?" She asked.

"No, your cousin will kill me." I said.

"Fuck Duke!" She said.

"I only got a few more days until my fight. You want me to be as prepared as I can be, right?" I said.

Ariana rolled her eyes.

"Don't say it like that because of course I want you to be prepared." She said.

"Then let me get up." I said.

"Please stay with me." She said.

I scooped my hand behind her back and lifted her up. I got out of bed with her still wrapped around me.

"Then you can come with me while I get ready." I said.

"All that did was make me hornier." She said.

"Don't make this harder." I said.

"I wanna make something harder." Ariana mumbled.

"I can hear you." I said.

"Good. I want you to." She said.

I walked to the bathroom. I placed Ariana on the counter, and she sat with her knees to her chest.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked as I grabbed my toothbrush.

"Now you wanna do small talk?" She asked.

I grabbed the toothpaste.

"Yes, it's the polite thing to do." I said.

"Okay, well I had pleasant dreams and then I got woken up by Edgar banging on the goddamn door, and then I really wanted to have sex with you, and you refused." She said.

"Not like I want to refuse." I said.

I put the toothpaste on the toothbrush and started brushing my teeth.

"You could be a few minutes late." Ariana said.

"You know it wouldn't be a few minutes." I said.

"How would you know? You're the virgin. Unless you're lying and you have a secret baby." She said.

"You wake up with the crazy? It doesn't have to load up after a few hours? It just fucking happens huh?" I asked.

"Can I brush your teeth?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"I need to be as close as possible to you." Ariana said.

"I agree." I said.

I handed her the toothbrush and stood between her legs. She brushed my teeth for me.

"I want a farm." Ariana said.

"What animals?" I asked.

"Pigs, horses, cows, the usual. Maybe more." She said.

"I'd eat them." I said.

Ariana stuck the toothbrush down my throat, and I gagged on it.

"Don't say that." She said.

I spit the toothpaste out.

"Am I gonna get sick from you making me fucking ingest toothpaste?" I asked.

"Not as sick as you'd be after I poisoned your ass for trying to eat my pets." Ariana said.

"Well what type of poison are we talking? I feel like I could handle it." I said.

"Arsenic." She said.

"Why'd you answer so fast?" I asked.

She put the toothbrush back in my mouth and started brushing my teeth again.

"That's what they used in Chicago." She said.

"The fuck is Chicago?" I asked.

"You've never seen Chicago? The musical? Renée Zellweger, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Queen Latifah? Are you fucking serious?" Ariana asked.

"Great cast, never seen it." I said.

"That just upset me." She said.

I spit the toothpaste out and smiled at her.

"All done." I said.

"Floss. Now." She said.

I grabbed the floss out of one of the drawers and tore a piece off. Ariana got off of the counter and walked to my room. I flossed my teeth. When I was done, I threw it away.

I felt Ariana wrap her arms around me from behind. I grabbed my mouthwash and used it. I spit it into the sink and rinsed the sink out. I washed my hands and dried them.

I turned around and looked down at Ariana. I noticed she was wearing one of my hoodies.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Will you come get back in the bed with me?" She asked.

I leaned down and pecked her lips. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Oh I don't wanna leave you. What am I gonna do while I'm not with you? I'll think about you the entire time I'm training. How could I ever live without you?" I fake cried to her.

"Can you be serious? This is serious business." She said.

"Oh I am serious. I wish I could put you in my pocket and carry you around." I said.

"Okay, that's too much." Ariana said.

"You brushing my teeth wasn't too much?" I asked.

Ariana wrapped her arms around my neck, and I picked her up. She pecked my lips.

"Will you come over tonight?" She asked.

"Of course." I said.

———————————————————————
A/N

Y'all know I have ADHD so...I'm obvi writing another story. And it's the one where Y/N is a college athlete. And it has to be special so obviously i had to go all out. Y/N is a tight end (football), small forward (basketball), and center fielder (baseball). Along with her cousin (Tom Holland: Quarterback, point guard, pitcher) and her best friend (Justin Bieber: wide receiver, point guard, short stop) the three start at the University of Southern California. They're very popular since they're the number 1 recruits in the country for each of their sports.

Ariana is Victoria's childhood best friend. And Y/N is Victoria's current best friend. Ariana and Y/N do not get along at first. Ariana is protective and so is Y/N. However, Y/N is a narcissist and Ariana is gonna be the one to put her in her place.

I was thinking about maybe either

A) having Ariana and Y/N have a one night stand where Ariana gets pregnant. Just cause I feel like it would be interesting with Ariana and Y/N learning to like each other

B) Ariana already has a kid with an ex back home. I don't know what ex. I feel like that could be a reason as to why Ariana is so hostile towards Y/N because she's already matured a lot.

C) no baby cause they are just starting college.

Idk y'all let me know

Also here's my best friends Mac Miller tat since someone wanted to see

Lastly.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

82.1K 3.2K 34
When the Pelletier's (Y/n's family) comes over Ariana's house, they announce that they are soon to be wedded; but it's hard to be wedded to someone s...
121K 3.9K 69
An Ariana Grande Fanfiction. Read it if you want. Male Y/N
15.1K 530 24
Ariana is a cheerleader. Justin plays basketball. They're both amazing at what they do but Ariana hates being a cheerleader. She wants to play basket...
38.4K 1.4K 20
{Completed ✔︎} A story that's kinda different from my others. It's hard to explain the plot, but this is all I know for sure.. Y/n Bernard is Ariana...