Shall Never Surrender (Nero m...

Av Cobaltblue1117

After losing his parents and uncle at a young age. (Y/N) dreamed of becoming a huntsman to honor his family b... Mer

introduction
bio (updated)
Prologue
Red And Blue Roses
Welcome To Beacon
The Bringer's Awakening
Are We Done Yet?
Time For Some Rest
thanks everyone
First Day Of School
Familiar Faces
Knowing Him Better
thanks again
The Itsy Bitsy Phantom
You're A Philistine
The Granddaughter Of Sparda
Helping A Rabbit
Never Surrender
final thanks(for now)
DVLs Never Die
The Temporal Stead
The Ship Is Sailing
The Brothers Of Fire And Wind
Teaching The Knight And Cat
Shall We Dance?
By My Hand
Finally Home
The Voltic Black Knight
The Persona And The Shadow
Meeting The Parents
Familial Rivalry
Sparda's Forge
A Fair Date
(y/n)'s Awakening
Shall Never Surrender
epilogue: You're Gonna Go Far Kid
thank you
story update

A New Grimm Arm

479 5 0
Av Cobaltblue1117

It was the next day and Glynda was taking (y/n)'s class to the forest.

Glynda: here we are at the forest of forever fall. Now professor peach has asked for you to collect samples from a tree deep within the forest. Now every team will take a jar and use it to collect sap from the tree. After you collect the sap you are free to explore the forest but you must be back here at 4 o,clock with the sap.

during her speech (y/n) saw that Pyrrha was very sleepy.

(y/n): what time did you go to sleep last night?

Pyrrha: about 2 in the morning.

(y/n): why did you stay up that late?

Pyrrha: i was playing mafia 2 with Ruby.

(y/n): I didn't know you played that game.

Pyrrha: i heard you liked it and I wanted to try so I could know you better.

(y/n): that's cool. So what level did you end on?

Pyrrha: i don't know. The one we're you need to steal the gas stamps.

(y/n): ah okay.

(y/n) walks up and grabs a jar and starts to walk into the forest with NPR.

(y/n):has anyone seen Jaune?

Nora: I last saw him with team CRDL.

(y/n):Oh fuck.

Suddenly team CRDL runs out of the woods in fear.

Russel: Ursa!

(y/n): slow down what happened?

Russel: there was an Ursa and Jaune and Cardin got left behind.

(y/n): shit. C'mon let's go save them.

(y/n) and NPR ran to go rescue them. When they arrived they saw Jaune singlehandedly kill the Ursa by decapitating it.

Pyrrha: amazing Jaune!

Nora: that was awesome!

Jaune: thanks.

(y/n): if you keep it up you might be better than uhh..

Jaune: i might be better than my grandpa.

(y/n): that's the spirit. Now than what was this ass-hat trying to do exactly?

Jaune: he wanted me to find a rapier wasp and send it to attack you.

(y/n): You're better off putting a bullet in me because that wouldn't have worked. Well with that little misadventure taken care of let's go and find this sap.

Pyrrha: I want to stay behind with Jaune for a moment.

(y/n): suit yourself.

(y/n) and NR walked away with (y/n) still holding the jar.

Pyrrha: I can see you have some potential Jaune.

Jaune: I do?

Pyrrha: tonight meet me on the roof of the dorm and bring your weapons.

Jaune: okay.

Pyrrha walked back to the others and Jaune stayed behind. He was thinking about what Pyrrha wanted and started to head follow her. Suddenly he hears a strange voice.

(A/n: imagine Alastor sounds like Vito from mafia 2. If you don't know who that is watch this. Vito is the skinny guy. If you don't care just imagine him like an Italian mobster)

???: Hey kid over here.

Jaune: who me?

???: No the other fucking guy. Of course you!

Jaune: okay where do I need to go?

???: Behind the rock.

Jaune walks behind the large rock and sees a sword sticking out of it.

Jaune: are you the sword?

Alastor: names Alastor nice to meet you. Look you gotta get me out of here I don't want to be stuck on this rock.

Jaune: how did you end up here?

Alastor: I was defeated by a huntress and she just left me here even when I offered her my services. Please kid you gotta help me I'm begging you.

Jaune: how do I know you aren't going to use me for evil?

Alastor: look kid any evil I had died years ago. Please you have to help me.

Jaune: what's in it for me?

Alastor: You help me and I'll give you some of my power to impress all the ladies.

Jaune: fine I'll help you.

Alastor: great. One thing I wanted to say, it's nothing personal just business.

Suddenly Alastor jumps from the rock and impales Jaune killing him instantly. For 2 whole minutes Jaune was left there lifeless. Eventually his corpse began to twitch and his eyes opened. He breathed life and began to scream in pain.

Jaune: ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Alastor:shut up for a minute.

Jaune: ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Alastor: I said shut up!

Jaune: ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Alastor: if you don't shut up I'm gonna scream!

Jaune: ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Alastor: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Jaune stopped but was still scared.

Alastor: madone. I never thought you would be quiet.

Jaune: how am I supposed to react when I have a giant sword sticking out of me!

Alastor: look kid I never said it would be painless. Okay I'm gonna show you how to get out. First put your hands to the side. Good, now move them up to about chest height. Like that, now bend your knees like you're doing a sit up. Okay now you have to lift yourself with both your arms and your legs.

Jaune: How am I supposed to do that?!

Alastor: start doing a backwards crab position. Like in the exorcist.

Jaune began to lift himself up but stopped when his arms couldn't go higher.

Jaune: what now?

Alastor: improvise.

He lifted one arm from the ground and grabbed the hilt of the sword. He then grabbed it with his second hand. Jaune then began to push him off the sword. After what felt like an eternity Jaune was free and collapsed on the ground. He felt his chest and felt nothing. No sign of his impalement at all. He quickly got up and grabbed Alastor.

He held Alastor to the sky and a bolt of lightning came down and shocked the sword making it crackle with lightning. He began to swing Alastor around. First two handed, then one handed, then in combination with his shield at an almost lightning fast speed. He finally attempted to put the sword in his sheath.

Alastor: the fuck do you think you're doing?

Jaune: putting you away?

Alastor: no no no, I'm not going in some wimpy sheath.

Jaune: then where am I going to put you?

Alastor: just put me on your back.

He straps Alastor to his back and walks over to his old sword and puts it in his sheath. Jaune then walked into the forest to find his team. Eventually he caught up with the rest of his team.

(y/n): hey Jaune. It took you a minute to get back.

Nora: cool sword!

Jaune: his name is Alastor.

Pyrrha: you named it that?

Jaune: no that's what it told me it's name was.

Alastor: damn that redhead is hot. Okay this is bad but here's a lines a friend of mine. Hey baby if I could rearrange the letters of the alphabet I would put u and I together.

Jaune: I'm not going to tell her that.

Alastor: why not?

Jaune: she has feelings for someone else.

Alastor: damn, well plenty of fish in the sea.

Ren: who are you talking to?

Jaune: I'm talking to Alastor. Can't you guys hear him?

(y/n): you must've found a Grimm arm.

Jaune: a Grimm arm?

(y/n): go talk to yang about it, she has one too.

Jaune: who's hers?

(y/n): Ifrit.

Alastor: Ifirt!? That son of a bitch I haven't seen him in years.

Jaune: were you two friends?

Alastor: we were like brothers. He's the one who gave me that shitty pick up line.

(y/n): you know you should talk to him frequently. Forming a bond with a Grimm arm could help you get better with it.

Alastor: he's lying but it is okay to talk to me. It's nice having someone who I can take under my proverbial wing.

Ren: enough talking about the Grimm arm and let's focus on finding this sap.

(y/n): you're right sorry.

The team walks deeper in the forest in search of the tree.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

32.9K 797 10
Given his mother's last name to protect him Y/n L/n originally Y/n mercer is the son of Alex Mercer a man that gave many superheroes a run for their...
9.3K 276 20
Gunslinger of kouh was my first book and there's t
17.4K 284 14
ex IMC explosives expert turned Militia pilot, Haven is not like her name implies. She blew up an entire IMC facility because some guy called her a b...
573K 20.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...