Matt Sturniolo Imagines

By eilishgfwp

Matt sturniolo Imagine for you guys!! NO SUMT ONLY KISSES OR HUGS I'm opening for ideas of you guys :)โค hop... More

All too well.
Family line
Cardigan
I love you.
Stay with me .
Should i do it?
The night we met
Star shopping. (1)
Star shopping (2)
Update!!
Star shopping (3)
Star shopping (4)
Miserable man
Star shopping (5)
Star shopping (6)
It'll be okay.
Star shopping (7)
Star shopping (8)
Look after you
Jealous girl
Moth to a flame (1)
Moth to a flame (2)
Moth to a flame (3)
Moth to a flame (4)
The night we met
Burn
Update!!
The summer i turend pretty!
Unlearn (1)
Unlearn (2)
Out of the woods
Breathin.
The 30th
The 30th (2)
The archer.
That Way (1)
That Way (2)
Romantic homicide
That Way (3)
That way (4)
That Way (5)
That way (6)
505.
Fix You.
Break a broken heart.
Break a broken heart (2)
Break a broken heart (3)
To be so lonely
Update!!
Because i liked a boy
Enchanted
Hailey comet
Will you cry?
Updates!!!
Block me out.
Lie
Lie (2)
This love
Long live
News!!
Brothers.
Afterglow
Afterglow (2)
Afterglow (3)
Afterglow (4)
Mess it up
Water fountain
Lover
New fan fiction update!
7 years.
Fall in love in October
Fall instagram feed <3
Requests!!
I didnt knew (1)
I didnt knew (2)
I didnt knew (3)
I didnt knew. (4)
Wildest dreams
I didnt knew (5)
I didnt knew (6)
I didnt knew (7)
Important!!
I didnt knew (8)
I didnt knew (9)
I didnt knew (10)
Fine line.
Full machine
๐๐„๐– ๐…๐€๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‚
Everywhere, everything
UPDATE!!
Panic room
Panic room (2)
NEWSSS
The wedding song

My blood

3.4K 20 7
By eilishgfwp

All this time you've been in a toxic relationship. You never find the right person to you, you couldn't trust at people that much.

You always expect them to get up and leave. Like everyone does.

All the men's you loved were to mean, too bad, too crazy. One of them was trying to tell you what to the do and the other didn't loved you and left you alone.

After you found Matt, you were to scared to get hurt again, so you did everything Matt asked or wanted. You just didn't want to lose him too.

Matt were the nicest person you met on your life for now, he was the right person to your heart. He took you wherever you wanted, made you feel yourself, and made you feel better.

Even when you still thought it's a game for him and he'll will leave you at the end.

"Morning!!" Matt opened the window and you opened your eyes. "It's time to wake up!!" Matt was happier this morning. "Why are you so happy?" You asked him. "Because it's the first of the month!" Matt made you laugh.

"Fine master calendar.. go get ready before nick will be so mad at us." You said and unplug your phone.

You go through all your messages and saw one strange message, from your ex.. your last one, the evil one.

His name were James, he was hurting you physically and emotionally, always. When you broke up with him you ran to Matt's house, it's how you and Matt got together.

Matt let you stay at his place until it's will be safe and you both fall in love with each other and you stayed. 'I found you.' The message said.

"Shit." You whispered to yourself. "Did you say anything?" Matt got out of the shower. "No.. I didn't ." You said and smile at him when he took a pair of sucks and a shirt .

"Oh fine.." He brush his hair and jumped on you. "Matt stop!!" You laughed. "Get up beautiful girl." He said and kissed your lips. "We have a really great day today.." Matt said. "Like what?" You asked. "We going to the first meeting at the warehouse 79." Matt said and you get up to get ready.

-
You and Matt did all your stuff at the warehouse and you had a really great time with your friends, but you still thought about the massage from James and about what he said .

"Are you cool?" Matt noticed you zoned out. "Yeah.." you said and smiled at him. "We almost going home I promise." He hugs you and kisses you on the top of your head. "It's okay, we don't have to go." You said. You didn't want to go home.

You were afraid that James will show up and will hurt you or Matt again. Everytime that James was trying ti hurt you, you were afraid.

He almost did it worse once, you never told anyone because you were a kid. You were only 17 and he were 19, it's wasn't a big deal for you and you loved him so you let it happen.

It's crazy what you'll do for a lover..

"Okay... we need to leave." Matt said and took the key of the car. "Should we go to a restaurant?" You asked quickly. "Yeah why not?" Matt agree with you and start the car.

You didn't want to go home, not at all, you were so scared to be there, at your own house. That something will go wrong. So you just tell Matt to go out with you all around the town.

It's was already 9pm, you could go home right now but you didn't want to . You want to stay with Matt outside and just do some shopping and stuff. "Baby, we need to go home it's already 10pm." Matt grabbed your hand.

"But Matt it's fine.."
"Come on baby."
"No Matt please."
"Y/n just lets go!"

Matt shout at you and your heart drop as you heard him raise his voice. "Shit, I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to and I forget you still don't feel okay with this, I'm just so tired and I wanna go home." Matt said and hugs you.

"I didn't mean to be a dick.. don't do anything okay?" He said. "It's fine Matt, you're not a dick, we can go." You said but still not sure at all.

Matt drove all the way home and finally you made it, you saw no one is here so you were so clam.

You got into your house and Matt went upstairs to change his clothes , you stayed at the living room at your phone, watching TikTok's.

You heard knock at the door and went to opened her. "Yeah?" You asked. No one answered.

You opened the door and saw a man there. He pushed you to the floor. "You thought you can go away from me?" He shouts at you, "James.." you said and fall on the ground.

"Huh? Stupid bitch! Answer me!" He yelled at you and you didn't knew how to speak or saying something. "James please. Don't do anything please." You begged for him and he just laughed.

"Don't do anything? You left me for a little fucker. You're mine y/n, you always were and you'll always will be." He said and you just looked for something to help you, to protect you.

Matt got out of the shower and heard the words of the guy who was downstairs. He didn't knew what's going on, he just put a shirt and a pants on and got out of the room.

He down all the stairs and saw you on the floor and James standing there. "What the fuck are you doing here!" Matt yelled at James. "I came to see a friend." He said. "So you pushed your 'friend' on the floor?" Matt asked and helped you get up.

"Fuck it. You're the reason she with you and not with me right now!" He got close to Matt . "As she should be!" Matt said to him. "Fuck you dude. You ruined my relationship with this girl." James just start to freak out.

"Bro are you drunk or something?" Matt asked what made him more upset. "Get back from him James please." You said again, you didn't want to see a fight between your boyfriend and your ex boyfriend, the one you hated from the top of your heart.

"Or what?" "Or I'll made you get back." Matt said and get close to him. "Matt don't." You said. Matt didn't even listen to you, he was so mad.

All the time he knew what he did to you, all the marks on your body from the night he met you was on his head. He couldn't forget it, the way you cried in his arms and how you felt when he just touched you for the first time.

The times you felt so hurt from just getting memories and feelings from him and his punch. Matt didn't want you to get hurt again. James was so drunk, he knew it. It's why he here..

"James.. please." You begged again. "No I'm here to kill you. And him!" "Well go ahead, do it." Matt said and James punched him in the face.

You stood there and didn't really knew what to do. You just saw Matt protecting you and James fighting back. In some way James get up and Matt stayed on the floor. "Fuck you!" James shout and Matt didn't get up.

"Matt?" You said and get close to him. "Matt!" You looked at James and he just stopped you. "Let me go to him." You said, tears filled your eyes. "No." James said and get close to you.

"Don't touch her." Matt said. "Too late." James said and put his hands on your neck. "What are you doing?" You asked him. "I don't want you here... you ruined my life." "I ruined your life?"

You cried while his hands was on your neck and he just kept on whatever he doing. "You show me what love wasn't supposed to be, you made me feel uncomfortable in my own house. And then I found Matt and he helped to realise what love is."
You said. "Matt helped you?" He laughed.

"You little slut, all you looking for is fucks." He said and tied his hands around your neck tightly. You couldn't breathe, not at all.

"James..." you whispered. "No.. don't talk." He said. "I can't breathe." You said. When Matt heard it he get up and kicked James. He just helped him get up and took him out of the house.

While you fall on the floor and Matt just were there to catch you. He warped his arms around you and helped you breathe. "Hey breathe, we good." He said and kissed your hair.

"We'll be fine, don't worry." He said. "Matt.. are you okay?" You asked and Matt nodded. "Of course I am, I'm with you." He said and put his hands on your cheek.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't knew what I'm doing.. I didn't knew it's will be him." You start to apologise. "Don't do it. It's not your fault." Matt said and he sat next to you. "We good now, fine?"

"That's all what matter." He said and you breathed a little and put your head on Matt's chest when his arms around you.

"I'm so lucky to have you.." you said , when Matt hugged all of you. "I'm so lucky to have you, princess." Matt said and he smiled at you .

"We'll be fine... I promise. I'm here all the time." Matt said and kissed your forehead.

And just like that you sat in Matt's arms until 2am, on the kitchen floor and just feel all of him with you.

All of the best of you, with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 633 29
๐–ช๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—…๐–พ๐—’ ๐– ๐—†๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—๐— ๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ. ๐–จ๐— ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ. ๐–ก๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡, ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
148K 2.6K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ...
34.1K 446 25
โฟแต‰สท sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 โ” no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated หถแต” แต• แต”หถ @luverboychris
7.1K 88 17
๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’. The first act is finished and ready to complete reading!! Act two will be soon??? ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ ๐ฌ...