To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

By KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... More

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

Chapter 8 You're stuck with me

2.7K 154 30
By KassandraVivu

Chapter 8 you're stuck with me

Detective Princeton POV

I held the door open for her; she walked in and looked around. "Wow this is not what I expected." She said looking around my house. "I thought it would be a man cave and messy with lots of man stuff around, but this is by far what I thought your home would look like. I must say I'm impressed." She said staring at me with one of her eye brows rose up. I let out a laughed. I wonder what she thought my house would actually look like.

"I'm actually a very clean person, I do have a man cave though but I like to keep my house simple and clean. I know sounds weird." She shook her head as if she was disagreeing with me. "It actually sounds nice." I held her stare until I couldn't stare at her anymore, rule number one never get attach to a victim. "I'll show you and Oscar to your rooms later but I have a feeling you would like to look around."

I said walking towards the kitchen and telling her to follow me, "This is the kitchen, my grandmother design it herself." I said walking in my huge kitchen, as soon as Kassie walked in with Oscar in her hands; her mouth drop at the sight of the kitchen.  "Oh my gosh your kitchen is life, I want your kitchen! Do you even cook in this kitchen?!" I looked at her amused at her reaction towards my kitchen; she can cook all she wants in it. I wouldn't mind, well I mean she can keep herself busy while this is going on.

"My grandmother designed it, thank you. Come on you can't stay in the kitchen forever." She gave me a look that says she can try but follows me anyway while I show her the living room, I walked upstairs and she follows. I show her the bedrooms and my man cave and the back yard with the pool and patio. We headed back to the rooms and then I showed her, her room where she placed Oscar in who was still sleeping. I didn't understand how a cat can sleep for that long but hey who am I to interfere. "We should go get some stuff, for you and Oscar plus I need to go grocery shopping." She nodded and followed me downstairs and out the door. We headed towards my car and got in. I started the car and started driving out the neighborhood. "Detective Princeton-" she started to say but I cut her off. "Kassie if we're going to live together you mind as well call me by my name. My first name. Come on say it with me Chr-is Chris." I said laughing at the end which leads me to getting a roll of the eyes from her.

"Chris." She said, as soon as she said my name, a lump formed in my throat. For some reason I like the way she said my name. "Chris, can we go to the mall to get me some clothes. I'll pay you back when I can." She told me playing with her fingers. I shook my head "Don't worry about paying me back, I got you. But let's head to the grocery stores first. I want to go to two places and I think you can help me shop." She gave me a smile, my heart beat in a fast paste when I saw her smile and her dimples showed.

"Sure, you should also let me help you cook, it's the least I can do." I nodded as I entered the drive way of the huge Western Beef market. I opened the door and went around to open the door for her, I was surprised to find her still sitting in the passenger seat she would usually get out or look like she was about to open the door. As I opened the door for her she smiled and my heart started beating "Yeah I'm getting used to you opening the door for me I can tell you were shock by that lock that was on your face."

She said grabbing the hand that was held out to her and getting out the car. "a lady should always be treated like a Queen." I said looking at her. Her eyes flashed up at me and her cheeks started turning a crimson red. "Let's head in." she said walking towards to the Western Beef, I followed her. Why did I say that, ugh that was a stupid thing to say? As I caught up to the entrance, she grabbed a shopping cart and smiled at me as if she was trying to reassure me that she was okay. I smiled back at her. "What's on our list Chef Princeton."

I went through my phone and found my to do list and handed it to her. "I guess I'll be the boss then. Let's head to aisle 5." We headed towards all the aisles and got the things we need. Many people started smiling at us as we went through each aisle, I even over heard these two old ladies calling us the cutest couple they ever seen. Little did they know, no woman will ever love a workaholic like me? I even heard the old ladies talking about a ship name for us, I don't understand why they would name a ship after us but they're old ladies. "Ugh damn it."

I left my trail of thoughts and saw that Kassie was trying to grab this box of scobby snacks. I laughed to myself because she even had the cereal in the shopping cart, the gummy snacks and yogurts. I walked up behind her and grabbed the box she was trying to grab. I felt her stiffen in front of me, that's when I realized how close I was behind her. But I didn't pull away, her smell went up my nostrils and I breathe it in.

God she smelled so good, I leaned in on her neck and whispered in her ears. "Isn't Scobby supposed to be the one that goes crazy for Scobby snacks?" She brought her head up and if I were to move just two inches our lips would have met. "Well I love me some Scobby snacks too, mind giving it to me." She said, I handed the box to her but I didn't let my hand stop touching her arm when she took the box from me. I felt a tingle go through my arm and by the look on her faced I know she felt it too, I pulled away from her and walked up to get the other stuff I wanted on the other side of the aisle and grabbed some Gold Fish and Oreos.

The whole shopping cart was filled with items we needed to cook and stuff we planned on cooking, also some junk food. I turned around to find Kassie staring at me with a look in her eyes. I didn't understand the look but it was the type of look that you wanted someone who cares about you to stare at you with. "Ready to leave?" I asked placing the items in the shopping cart, she shook her head and then quickly nodded and said "Yes" We headed towards the check out line in the front of the store. While we waited in line I noticed the two old ladies from before in the same line as us, they were right behind us whispering about how cute we were, Kassie turned around when she heard there conversation. They smiled at Kassie who returned there smile. "Well aren't you two the lovely pair." The old lady with the red hair said smiling. "Yes they're the cutest couple I ever seen. You have good taste, he's very handsome." The blonde lady said with a smile and wink my way. I was going to say we weren't an item but Kassie beat me to it. "Thank you."

she said with a smile. I was shock that she actually didn't tell them that we were not dating. As it was our turn for the cashier to check out our items. I gave her the items, I didn't notice at first until I felt Kassie grab my left hand and hold on to it.  I looked up at her to find her staring at the cashier giving her the meanest look I ever seen, the cashier who was a woman giving me googly eyes and trying to get my attention. The lady look shock to see her holding on my hand and gave her a scowl. "Oooohhh! Yes girl tell her that's your man." The Red head old lady said laughing. "Ohhh she mad Bridget she's mad." The blonde hair lady said laughing also. "She can stay mad Jennifer, who she think she was staring at somebody else men like that."

I let out a chuckle giving the cashier the right amount of money for the items because I already calculated the amount of money they would be.  The cashier finished checking our items feeling embarrassed about the scene there was because now everyone in the whole  line was shaking their heads and giving her disapproving looks. 

"You two are so cute you deserve a ship name, mind of telling us your names?" the old ladies asked while getting there items check out and Kassie and I were putting all the items we bought in the shopping cart. I still didn't understand why these ladies would name a ship after us? Kassie let out a giggle. "My name is Kassie his name is Chris. Sure you can give us a ship name." The old ladies nodded and put their fingers on their chin as if they were thinking of one. A smile came on both of their faces. "Team Chrissie." They both said at the same time, the whole line of people started laughing. Kassie nodded and grabbed my hand again when we finished putting the items in our shopping cart.

"Team Chrissie it is ladies, bye Jennifer and Bridget." She said waving at the old ladies who were also putting their items in the shopping cart. They waved back and held each other hands as they walked the other way to the other doors. That's when I realized the two wedding ring in their fingers, well look at that the old ladies were a couple I thought smiling still holding on to Kassie hand. But there is one thing I didn't understand.

"Hey Kassie why are the old ladies naming a ship after us? It doesn't make any sense to me." I asked her confused about why would they name a ship Chrissie. Kassie stopped walked and stared at me and started laughing. "No it's not... I'll tell you later." And continued with her hand in my hand, there was no way in hell I would be the first to let go of her hand because for some reason I didn't want to.

******** Kassandra Speaks*******

AWWWW okay guys so I wanted to add a cute moment for them, because everyone favorite characters are Olivia and Jake. Well what about Kassie and Chris? I love all my babies! They're amazing and although Olivia and Jake were my first born in the world of wattpad. I have to have equal feelings for all my babies. I mean all of them, will be working on more of my stories today.

LOL I LOVE THE OLD LADIES BRIDGET AND JENNIFER, they're actually based on these two old ladies I actually met in person who thought me and my brother were a couple J Those old ladies were so funny, they even mention giving us a ship name! all joke aside! Haha you can tell they were hip old ladies. But the old ladies were actually a couple so yes Bridget and Jennifer are based on actual people I have come in contact with once in my life, In Walmart. Lol but How do you guys like #TeamChrissie? I think they're so cute, but I can't wait for the next chapter because boy your in for a treat! THINGS GO DOWN.

I won't promise you anything sweet for the next chapter don't forget Kassie has a past, so this chapter was just to take you away from Kassie darkness for a little bit. It's almost time to go back, but don't worry things get interesting. So sit back. Comment, vote and share my story on any social media site you feel the need to.

Thanks for reading this chapter, the next chapter will be here soon.

Xoxoxo –Kassandra vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9.7K 72
"Captain, please reconsider. There's no way I'll be able to work with her. She's reckless, she doesn't follow orders, and she's a danger to the opera...
90.5K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...
1.9K 265 15
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...