My Innocent Baby Boy

By Mehersingh13

Ever heard of those stories where the girl falls first but the boy falls harder? Yep. Exactly the same thing... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
10 YEARS
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
UM HELLO?!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The End.
Surprise!

Chapter 6

362 20 0
By Mehersingh13

The next day, Hea was eating lunch with her friends Hoseok and Yoongi.

Her prank buddy was visiting New Zealand because of a family emergency. She missed Daniel of course, but she had her two friends.

"Oh guess what. Our new history teacher is the best! He's so chill." Hoseok said, and Yoongi agreed.

"Man, y'all are so fucking lucky to have multiple teachers. My class got stuck with that teacher because she knows to teach all subjects." Hea groaned.

"Damn. I feel sorry for you." Hoseok patted her shoulder.

"Like imagine seeing one lady for the entire day and she's just so annoying, no one likes her. She basically claimed us!" Hea ranted about her teacher, Ms. Lee.

"Just because she's our homeroom teacher, she wants to teach us for all the subjects cause she wants to be with her 'babies'," She pretended to puke while doing the quotations. "Jokes on her. No one in the class likes her."

Yoongi and Hoseok pitied their friend so they gave her fries to cheer her up.

"Soooo. How was the tutoring yesterday?"

She looked at Yoongi who was looking at her with a smirk. A teasing one.

"It was okay." She shrugged as she ate.

She couldn't tell them, "Oh, my tutor is so shy but so fucking hot and cute at the same time, I think I am falling in love with him."

She cringed at that.

"Just okay?" Hoseok questioned and she shrugged once more. "Did you guys do anything?" He smiled.

"Ooooo. What thing are you referring to?" She raised her brows.

They laughed at her mind.

"We studied yes. Anything else, nope and never."

Hoseok nudged his boyfriend then leaned in and whispered something in his ear.

"Looks like you owe me babe."

Yoongi groaned and Hea watched them suspiciously.

"What you two talking about?" She squinted, suspiciously eyeing them.

"Oh, we made a bet." Yoongi casually answered, slapping an hundred dollar note in Hoseok's palm.

"What type of bet, Min Yoongi?"

"So basically, we betted on if something would've happened in your session yesterday. Maybe from you or the boy." Hoseok explained.

"You bitches..." She trailed off.

"It was just for fun, chill. Nothing happened so Yoongi lost and now he owes me." Hobi smiled.

"So let me get this straight. You guys betted on if I would make out with the student who is tutoring me?"

"Not make out only." Yoongi smirked.

"Bitches. I wanna fucking reach over there and-"

"Yea yeah. Calm down hun. We're done." Yoongi deadpanned.

"Do that again and-" She glanced up and her eyes caught someone .

"Imma be back." She quickly said and ran off.

The boys looked at her as she ran up to a boy with glasses and dragged him behind her.

There was silence between the two. Then Hoseok spoke.

"Baby... I think you might wanna hold on to this hundred."

Yoongi smirked and gave his boyfriend an 'i told you so' face before kissing him.

~~

'Not again.' Jimin thought as he was pinned to the wall by Kang Hea.

"W-what's wrong?" He stuttered out.

"So you just left me yesterday, shy boy?" She asked with a dominating tone.

"Please don't call me that." He whispered.

Jimin sunk under her gaze and avoided her steaming eyes.

"I-I had to get home."

"We'll go home together." She ordered and Jimin choked out.

"B-but you don't even know me." He muttered as quiet as ever.

"I want to get to know you."

Jimin blushed bright red. Why was this girl so straightforward, he thought.

"I. Want. To. Get. To. Know. Every. Part. Of. You. Inside. Out."

With every word. Hea moved closer to his face observing every part of it and from his eyes to his lips.

When she said 'out', her hot breath fanned his right ear. She wanted bite his earlobe but she controlled herself.

Pulling away, she smirked at his red, flustered face.

"You feeling hot, baby boy?" She clicked her tongue.

At the new name, Jimin's eyes widened.

Hea saw and she chuckled.

"Let's get to class. Wouldn't want the topper to be late, right?"
She walked away leaving a sweating Jimin with a racing heart.

"What was that?" He breathed out, wiping his forehead.

He rushed to class before the bell rang and everyone else started piling in the classroom.

~~

This afternoon, Hea was trailing behind Jimin on his way to the library. He was still a bit awkward from earlier making her gush at his cuteness.

"What we doing today?"

"Maths."

This earned a groan from the girl.
"Let's just get this over with."

Jimin opened the math text book and started explaining the problems she had incorrect in her test papers.

"Can you...go that over?" She asked for the tenth time.

Jimin wanted to scream but he remained patient and tried a different way of explaining.

She nodded at every sentence he said.

"Think you can solve any?"

"Maybe?" She shrugged.

"Okay solve this one." He handed her another problem, similar to the one he just taught her and waited for her to finish.

"Done." She handed him unsure.

Jimin spent a long while looking at it while she looked at him. Hea was sure she got it wrong.

"Solve this one." He handed her another one, not saying anything about the previous.

She did after a while and handed it to him. He compared both of them and nodded lightly.

"So I see the mistake. So you don't understand this part." He circled a part on the two papers.

"So it goes like this." He started and began explaining her mistake.

"Ohhhh." She smacked her head. "It was that fucking easy?" She whispered.

Jimin just laughed in his mind.

He wrote couple more for her to do and gave her a time to finish it.

"You have 20 minutes."

She gasped and then started to whine.
"For 10 of these?! Not fair!"

"Start." He commanded quietly.

Without a word, she began because she was starting to starve and wanted to leave.

After twenty minutes. She placed her pen down and gave the book to Jimin.

He marked them. "Alright. You got six correct. Out of ten, that's progress." He complimented.

She nodded, already packing her stuff.

Jimin smiled mentally and did the same.

"Bye." He said quickly, avoiding her eyes as he left her behind.

Hea tsked and ran after him. She noticed he was already on the road by the time she reached outside.

"How the fuck those legs going that far so fast?"

Hea herself giggled at the dirty thought she had about what she just said while walking to catch up with Jimin. She finally did and he was about to cross the sidewalk.

She lunged forward and walked beside him as they crossed.

He looked at her shocked.

"What are you doing h-here?"

"Didn't I tell you? I will be walking you home." Hea said in an obvious tone.

Jimin kept quiet and started walking.
Hea walked along with him confidently, giving off that bad bitch energy on the street.

"So Jimin. Tell me bout you." She tried starting to conversation.

The boy stayed silent as they walked.

"Okay. Not much of a talker I see." She whispered to herself but he heard it and nodded.

"Why are you following me home?" He asked while stopping.

Jimin looked at her in the eyes and she looked at him.

"I told you before. I wanna get to know you." She winked.

"Why?" He asked still not buying it.

He thought it was weird someone actually wanted to talk to him and if he's completely honest, it made him feel uncomfortable. In both a good way and bad.

Hea shrugged. "I don't know." She admitted.

"Where's your house?"

Jimin snapped back from staring at her side profile.

"Oh. Just down the street." He replied.

"Really?! Mine is close to yours then!" She teased.

"Oh." Was all he said.

Hea walked him to his house in silence since she got that he didn't want to talk much.

When they got there, Jimin gave her a polite nod and waved in his driveway.

If the girl was seeing things, she could swear she saw an angry lady by the door.

She pretended to walk away but stayed in a corner to see what happened.

When Jimin walked up to door, he lowered his head and the door opened.

A lady, much older than him, pulled him inside by his shirt collar and slammed the door.

"What the fuck?" Hea's brows creased in anger and confusion.

As much as she wanted to run in there and give that lady piece of her mind for touching Jimin, she had to act smart.

Hea walked home. But her thoughts were on Jimin and who that lady might be.

"It's probably mom or stepmom. But which mom treats their kid like that." She scoffed.

"Absolute dicks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 110 28
"Then maybe being an idol isn't for me. At first I thought it was normal, then I thought I was just weak. Turns out I'm just impossible." "Did we eve...
66K 1.2K 12
completely rewritten compared to the first one!!! please show it some love!! what happens when y/n is adopted by a group they don't know? let's see w...
65.2K 9.2K 51
I can hear your heart.
77.1K 2.3K 29
"YOU SHUT UP, IDIOT! AND YES, I'M A PSYCHO, SO WHAT? I'M A MAID, A SLUT, A BITCH, A BURDEN, A PSYCHO! JUST LET ME DIE!" . . "Princess! Please, talk t...