Goddamn These People Are Attr...

By Ilovefoodpeeps

A Lookism x gender-neutral reader Y/N was just an average person you would see every, they didn't stand out m... More

Author note: Read Before Proceeding
Chapter 1: A New School
Chapter 2: Befriending a cute guy
Chapter 3: Lies and deceit
Chapter 5: Wholesome interactions
Chapter 6: Daniel having some trouble
Chapter 7: A Hangout with Zack and Friends
Chapter 8: A hang out with Zack and Friends pt. 2
Chapter 9: Drunk people basically
Chapter 10: Introducing Little Daniel
Chapter 11: Zack can punch accurately even when he is drunk
What Characters think about you
Chapter 12: Getting to know Jay a little bit better and encouraging violence
Chapter 13: (Insert good title here)
Chapter 14: Gifts for the Birthday boy
Chapter 15: Usual Drama with Daniel involved (as always)
Chapter 16: Getting ready for the school festival.
Chapter 17: The day of the event
Chapter 18: Closure
Chapter 19: Yui got caught
Chapter 20: More violence in the convenience store

Chapter 4: Fight Fight Fight

623 26 2
By Ilovefoodpeeps

3rd perspective

The sun filtered through the blinds of Y/N's room, making little rays of sunlight tickle their face, making them stir in their sleep. The distant chirps of the early birds indicated that it was currently morning. Realizing that they couldn't go back to sleep, they groaned and begrudgingly got up from the comfort of their bed. Y/N stretch their limbs out, blinking a few times to adjust to the brightness in their room. 

They sighed, got up and decided to check the time, 7:23 am, still had time to get themselves prepared. Y/N started to do their usual morning routine before making some breakfast,  prepared themselves their favourite breakfast food and ate it, savouring the taste and texture in their mouth. They soon washed the dishes and began to prepare me for school. They slipped on their uniform and headed towards the school.

As they were halfway to the school, Y/N noticed someone in the distance, waving. They squinted their eyes at them, trying to make out the figure in the distance. 

It was Daniel.

Y/N looked behind them, seeing that there was no one else that he could be waving at. They grinned as they waved back at him in a relaxed manner. This made Daniel light up slightly and he rushed towards Y/N with a smile. He walked beside them as soon as he was near them to watch their pace.

"Hey Y/N!" Daniel smiled, he was a little happier to see them than usual.

"Hey, you look happy" Y/N pointed out

"Oh, I just heard from a friend of mine that you defended him from Zach and his friends" he grinned sweetly at them, temporarily blinding Y/N due to his bright smile. Although they came back later after Y/N left, he was still touched by Y/N's actions. It was rare for someone to defend him.

"Eh? It's not much of a big deal" Y/N said, rubbing the back of their neck sheepishly.

"to you but it means so much for m- him" Y/N raised their eyebrow at the sudden change of words but brushed it off, but still felt a lingering suspicion

"Tell your friend it's alright" They both chatted to school.

"Well Y/N, this is a little awkward to say this but... would you like to become friends with me" Daniel grinned shyly at Y/N.

"Sure, I don't mind, can I get your number too?" Y/N smoothly asked making Daniel nod and input his number in their phone. They were in front of the door of their classroom, Daniel opened the door for Y/N. They commented on how much of a gentleman he was, making Daniel flush a little.

When they got in, there was laughter from a certain group of people that Daniel despised. As soon as Daniel realized why they were laughing, his mood did a 180. He clenched his fist and his face darkened making Y/N question the male. Daniel turned to face Y/N and smiled, saying it was nothing and aid that we should go to our seats. Y/N nodded, still concerned about Daniel but shrugged it off before taking their seat next to Jay.

"Morning, Jay" Y/N greeted, Jay nodded and shot Y/N a small smile making them return his smile back.

Y/N was about to converse with Jay when they heard the sound of something slammed against an object. Y/N snapped their head towards the sound, seeing that a table was knocked against another. Jay looked at whoever was the cause of this, which was unsurprisingly, Zack.

"Hey," Zack paused "You're fucking funny, you know that?" He glared at Daniel

"Get up, you fucking worm." This commotion caused a lot of arising murmurs from the students. Suddenly, a lot of people appeared in front of the classroom door, somehow.

"Where did all these people come from?" Y/N questioned, confused about how quickly people came for the tea.

As Zack was about to punch Daniel, Jay, who surprisingly was quick to get from one spot to another, stopped before he could throw hands. Y/N got up from their seat, seeing if they needed to interfere a little. Zack, who was increasingly surprised yet pissed at Jay's actions, shoved him off and resumed throwing a punch at Daniel who dodged it, making Zack's eyes widen along with everyone in the room except for Jay and Y/N.

"Where the hell are the teachers?!" Y/N questioned further even more confused.

"I really hate that he's always fighting" A feminine voice commented making Y/N turn their head towards the source. A brown-haired girl with long braided hair looked at the scenes with a 'disappointed but not surprised look'. 

'Huh, now that I see Zack's crush up close, I can see why he has a crush on her' Y/N thought as they observed (simped for) the brunette a bit longer before they could talk to her.

"You know him personally?" Y/N asked, feigning ignorance.

"Oh! Yes, I do ˢᵃᵈˡʸ" Mira mumbled the last part.

"Well, I haven't introduced myself to you officially, as you know, I'm Y/N" Y/N smiled.

"Well, I'm Mira! Sorry for Zack's behaviour towards your friend," She smiled embarrassingly at Y/N.

"Eh, it's okay. So, why does Zack pick on others?" Y/N inquired

"Well, Zack was a rising boxer. He would just pick on anyone to get what he wants." She sighed, a frown plastered on her face.

"Well, did you try to stop him?" 

"Of course I did, but he just won't listen to me whenever I tell him not to" She sighed in frustration.

"Huh." I wordlessly watched the fight as Daniel kept dodging Zack's punches, much to Zack's frustration. "I must say..." Y/N commented, making Mira look at them curiously.

"His punches are kinda impressive" Y/N watched as Zack threw a range of punches at Daniel only for his fists to meet air as he persisted.

"Well, not as impressive as Daniel's dodging skills" I added making Mira sweatdrop.

"I see..." We both continue to watch the fight, Zack, tricked Daniel into thinking that he was going to punch with his left fist, only for him to switch to his right one. As Zack's fist was about to make contact with Daniel's face. 

Daniel caught it at the last minute. Everyone was amazed by this.

"What did I just see?!"

"Damn!"

"..."

"Woah!"

Zack at this point, was on the brink of exhaustion as all these comments arose. Zack thought about a single person who dodged his punches, his eyes glancing towards Y/N's direction.

'He must've gotten that technique from them!' Zack thought as he still felt the pain in his jawline when Y/N struck him last night in the convenience store.

'He must be a real fighter!' Zack thought, misunderstanding Daniel's status on what level he was as a fighter.

Meanwhile, in Daniel's thoughts.

'It's getting harder to dodge' Daniel panicked mentally. All those negative thoughts started to flow through his mind.

'I can't just keep dodging!'

'I'm gonna get hit after all!'

'Someone...'

'Stop him!'

All those thoughts stopped as Daniel glanced at the goons who were making fun of his mother. A punch was going straight at him as he dodged the fist again. 

His past flashed before his eyes, looking back on a bitter memory.

'I can't breathe' Daniel thought as he tried to breathe, only for his breath to come out as soft wheezing and short breaths.

"Now that is how you throw your first punch," Logan said as he smugly showed it to his friend.

"Oh, impressive," His friend said, looking down at Daniel's pathetic state.

"Wow, he's down" Logan's friend taunted Daniel making Daniel's blood boil but didn't show it.

"Aim for the solar plexus, for the first punch"

Daniel clenched his hand into a fist, he threw a punch of his own surprising some people, He aimed at a specific spot in the stomach making Zack fly a little.

"His body..." one goon commented

"One attempt" another added

Y/N watched as Zack was coughing and hacking as some saliva dripped on the ground. 

"Huh, he aimed for the solar plexus, he seems to know which spot to aim at then" Y/N muttered as they got up from their seat. They walked towards the scene.

"Alright everyone, the fight is over, go back to your seats" Y/N said making Zack and Daniel equally surprised at their actions.

"Tch, who are you tell us what to do," Zack's goon said

"I said: Go.  Back. To.  Your.  Seat." Y/N sent a chilling glare towards their direction, surprisingly it worked as everyone went back to their seats. Y/N was pretty surprised that it worked, they must have a terrifying glare. Y/N looked down at Zack's state, seeing that he might not be able to walk. Y/N threw Zack's arm around his shoulder and helped him up making Zack struggle in their grasp.

"Hey, stop struggling, I need to take you to the nurse's office," Y/N said, irritated by his behaviour as Zack continued to resist.

"I can walk on my own" Zack panted and wheezed.

"Nope, you just got punched in the solar plexus, you will have difficulties breathing let alone walking" Y/N stated making Zack quiet down. They arrived at the nurse's office, but there was no one there so Y/N just laid Zack on to the bed as they went to get a heat pack to treat him.

A/N: fun fact, to treat an injured solar plexus, which is below your chest, apply a heat pack or have a warm bath. If there is swelling involved, apply a cold pack.

"Lift your shirt so I can treat you" Y/N stated bluntly making Zack's cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"What? No!" Zack exclaimed but soon afterwards coughing, blushing at Y/N's statement.

"Stop blushing like a schoolgirl and just lift your shirt," Y/N said, rolling their eyes. 

"Can't I do it myself?" Zack said too embarrassed to show off his nonexistent abs to someone.

"As long as you get treated, sure" Y/N handed Zack the heat pack. Y/N turned around so they weren't facing Zack because he insisted that they do.

"You done?" Y/N asked

"Yeah..." Zack replied. Y/N turned around to see that the heat pack was gone, and they assumed that Zack had put it under his shirt. 

"Alright, try not to move and stuff, I'm going now" Y/N walked towards the entrance until Zack called out to them

"Why did you help me?" Zack asked

"Eh?" Y/N's answer just made Zack annoyed.

"I said why did you help me?" he made his statement louder.

"You looked pathetic" Y/N simply answer and walked out of the room, making Zack confused and pissed. Even though he may not know it, he was grateful that Y/N helped him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 91 4
A story of a girl who regress but isn't a regressor.
368K 14.4K 38
⚠️ PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION ⚠️ (THIS BOOK IS THE WHOLESOME VERSION. IF YOU WISH FOR A MORE MATURE 🔞 VERSION PLEASE LOOK FOR VERSION II ON MY PROFILE...
74.1K 6.1K 145
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
133K 27.1K 80
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့