πˆπŒππ„π‘πŒπˆπ’π’πˆππ‹π„ 𝐋...

Por vintagevqbes

(Robert "Robby" Swayze Keene x Fem! Oc!) β€’ β€’ β€’ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, imβ€’perβ€’misβ€’siβ€’ble love 𝘒π˜₯𝘫𝘦𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 & οΏ½... MΓ‘s

ΰ­¨π’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’π’Šπ’”π’•ΰ­§
γ€Ž 𝐎𝐜'𝐬 』
S01:E06
S01:E07
S01:E08
S01:E09
S01:E10
S02:E01
S02:E02
S02:E03
S02:E04
S02:E05
S02:E06
S02:E07
S02:E08
S02:E09
S02:E10
S03:E01
S03:E02
S03:E03
S03:E04
S03:E06
S03:E07
S03:E09
S03:E10
S04:E01
S04:E02
S04:E03
S04:E04
S04:E05
S04:E06
S04:E07
S04:E08
S04:E09
S04:E10
S05:E01
S05:E02
S05:E03
S05:E04
S05:E05
S05:E06
S05:E07
S05:E08
S05:E09
S05:E10
after

S03:E08

1.6K 60 2
Por vintagevqbes

⚠︎︎WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A ROBBY X OC (ELLIE) SMUT PLEASE SKIP TO "END OF SMUT" IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE⚠︎︎
•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Today was the day. The day that Robby would be released from juvie. Ellie would be the one picking him up, and she tried to be as discreet as possible. But as she ran down the steps, hastily searched for her keys, and ran to her car seemed to reveal that she was excited about something.

"Ellie, where're you going? We have school!" Eli asked as she started her car. He could tell that she was obviously excited, but he had no idea about what.

"That's not any of your business." Ellie retorted quickly, pulling out of the garage quick enough to make a small screeching sound emit from her wheels.

Robby was arguing with Daniel and Johnny when he heard a car pull into the parking lot. He didn't think much of it, he was too busy rolling his eyes at Johnny. But when he turned around to leave, he was quickly met with Ellie wrapping her arms around his neck quickly.

"I'm excited to see you too." Robby smiled, wrapping my his arms around her waist and nuzzling his face in her neck. She always smelt of coconut and vanilla, something he'd yearned to smell so close to him again. Ellie pulled away, a smile growing across her face, when she realized that Daniel and Johnny were standing there.

"Mr. LaRusso and Mr. Lawrence, Robby's coming with me." Ellie interlaced their fingers, the two quickly running down the steps and hurriedly to Ellie's car since it was raining heavily.

"You don't know how happy I am to finally be out of there and here with you." Robby smiled, a bright blush covering Ellie's cheeks.

"Well, you're in luck. Eli's at school, my stepdad's at work, my mom is with her lady friends, and I called the school and told them I had a fever of 99.7 and I was throwing up. So, we can go to my house or go around town and do whatever you want." Robby felt his heart swell. He didn't care what they did, as long as he was with her. "But there is one catch." Ellie added cautiously, fiddling with her fingers.

"What is it?" Robby asked, slightly distracted by the feeling of yearning to hug and kiss her that was extremely overwhelming.

"So I may have let it slip to a couple of guys, including Eli, that I had a boyfriend. Eli told my mom so she set up camera's that record at night so you can't stay there at night." Ellie bit down on her lip nervously, as if Robby would be angry with her for her mom's decision.

"I'll find a place to stay, let's just go to your house. Okay?" Ellie nodded, quickly starting her car.

~

"Robby, can I confess something to you?" Ellie asked as she drew circles on Robby's chest. The two lay one her bed, watching Criminal Mind's on Ellie's TV.

"Yeah, of course." Ellie sat up, pausing the show as she did so. Robby sat up as well, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Before you left we..." Ellie wiped her hands on her pants and even though Robby knew what she was hinting at, he acted confused. "Ya know..." Robby shrugged.

"I don't think I do know." Ellie sighed, tilting her head to the side as he smirked. She knew, that he knew, but he was acting dumb.

"Yes you do." Ellie said, faux annoyance in her voice. "Anyway, I um..." Robby watched as Ellie's face went bright red as she grew embarrassed of whatever she wanted to say, "I can't stop thinking about it. You, us. It's probably not normal with how much I think about it." Robby smirked, moving closer to Ellie which only made her face grow more red.

"How often?" Ellie gulped, shaking her head and closing her eyes tightly. She jumped slightly as she felt Robby's hands slide up her thighs, her eyes shooting open. "C'mon, just tell me. If you tell me, I'll tell you." Ellie licked her lips, her throat running dry as she tried to speak.

•~WARNING:SMUT AHEAD~•

"Almost every other day." Ellie admitted, her eyes glancing to Robby's lips and then to his eyes. Robby's lips suddenly collided with Ellie's, a breath hitching in her throat. Robby pulled away, smiling against her lips.

"I thought of you every day, in every way." He whispered against her lips, placing kisses from her chin, down her jawline and to her throat. "What was happening in your little fantasies, angel?" Ellie hummed, hearing the pet name that Robby had given to her. Ellie shook her head, saying her fantasies out loud was too embarrassing.

Robby looked up at her as she shook her head, seeing that she stared up at the ceiling as he sucked on her neck. He came back up, gently gripping her chin, forcing her to look at him. His eyes stared into her, her panties seeming to soak even more at the forced eye contact. His tongue swept across his lips before dipping back into his mouth.

"Why, hmm?" He cocked an eyebrow, tilting his head ever so slightly. It sounded almost rhetorical, Ellie wasn't sure if he really wanted her to respond. "I can't know what you want me to do if you don't tell me, I'm not a mind reader angel." Ellie gulped, her eyes growing wide.

"I just...I want you to..." She pursed her lips together, trying to sputter out her sentence while being overwhelmed with embarrassment. "I want you to use me, in whatever way you want." She whimpered, Robby could feel his pants growing tighter by the minute. Even he was surprised.

His fingers tantalizingly danced down her neck, Robby rubbing softly over old hickeys he'd given her. Part of him wanted to refuse her offer, treat her like the little angel she was and be gentle with her. Another part of him wanted to give in, the thought of using her like a beautiful little doll was too good to even think about.

"I didn't know such a pretty, innocent, little angel like you could think of things like that." He whispered, brushing her away hair from her neck. He saw her gulp, her body shaking slightly. "And I do love that idea," He groaned just thinking about it, "but are you sure that's what you want?" Ellie nodded her head quickly, the heat between her legs growing almost feeling unbearable.

"Please, Robby." Ellie begged, knowing just how much he loved hearing her plead.

"If you want me to stop, just tell me." He reassured, Ellie quickly nodding in response. His lips connected with hers again, his tongue slithering it's way into her mouth. Ellie let out a small moan, his fingers tracing down her sides as his hands went to grip her waist. "God, you're too much." He muttered against her lips, a small smile gathering on her face.

"Thank you." She whispered, clenching her thighs together, trying to find any kind of relief. Robby noticed, guiding her hips so she was now on top of him, her legs on either side of him while his hands rested on her upper thighs.

His hands slowly slid up her baggy white shirt, a shiver running through her spine. His slightly coarse fingers ghosted against her skin, hardly touching her at all. Ellie could feel him, his warmth against her, and she had to bite her lip to not moan out at the simple feeling.

"Do you know how pretty you are angel? Especially right now?" Ellie shook her head, gulping deeply. "What's wrong, hmm?" Ellie knew if she could feel him, then he could definitely feel her. He knew exactly what was wrong, he was playing dumb once again.

"Please, Robby, baby. I missed you so much." A small, quivering, sigh fell from his lips. He could've came right then.

"I missed you too, angel." His hands went back to her hips, pressing her down against his clothed member.

"Oh fuck." Robby smirked, seeing her head fly back.

"What's with the language, Ellie? I only give good girls rewards." Ellie looked down at him, her body trembling slightly. "Good girls don't cuss, now do they?" Ellie shook her head again, she was sure she was soaking Robby's pants beneath her. "Words, baby."

"No." Ellie breathed, Robby smirking up at her. Robby began moving her hips, slowly, for her. Small moans emitting from her lips with each drag of her hips.

"You're doing so good for me, love." Ellie loved the little compliments Robby said to her, soaking her panties even more. Robby started to move her hips quicker, her head flying back once again. "Does that feel good?" He asked, his voice raspy with need.

"Yes, god yes." Robby chuckled, his fingers digging pleasurably into her skin. Ellie's head fell into the crook of Robby's neck, her breath warming his neck and causing goosebumps to rise on his skin. Robby's eyes rolled into the back of his head as Ellie pressed small kisses against his neck. Her cold, slender fingers drew up his shirt tracing over the abs that she so desperately wanted to see.

"Can I take this off?" Ellie asked him, tugging at the ends of his shirt. Hearing his noises made her insides burn even more, filling her ears sweetly.

"Of course, baby." He smiled, ever so slightly out of breath. His hair that was previously greased back was now falling in his eyes.

Ellie slowly pulled it over his head, doing the same thing he did last time. Instead this time she was doing the teasing. His shirt was thrown somewhere else in the room, a small huff falling from Robby's lips. Ellie placed small kisses down Robby's chest, his hips bucking slightly into hers.

Robby was quick to flip the two over, so Ellie's back was now on her bed while Robby loomed over her. His wide trademark smirk appearing on his face, making Ellie feel slightly queasy. His head dipped into the crook of her neck, sucking and biting new marks onto her skin.

Small breaths left her lips. She never knew how much she loved hickeys and neck kisses until she got with Robby. She didn't know what it was. Whether it was his breath against her skin, causing goosebumps to grow on her throat or the feeling of his warm lips and tongue, marking her as his.

Robby's hands glided down her hips, to her abdomen, sliding his fingers into the band of her leggings and slipping them down her legs. Then proceeding to throw them in the same direction of his shirt, returning back to Ellie's lips.

"The thought of you, thinking of me like that," He huffed against her lips, a small pout appearing when he'd pulled away, "is too good to explain with words." His eyes trailed down to her unclothed legs, his hands sliding teasingly up her thighs.

"Robby." She whined, her lip jutting out. She loathed the stupid smirk on his face that teased her just as much as Robby did.

"Patience, angel, patience." She frowned, her hands going to his belt buckle. She tried to pull off his buckle, but Robby was quick to grab her wrist. "What did I say?" Ellie sucked in a breath through her nose, Robby's hooded eyes staring deeply into her.

"To," she gulped, "be patient." Robby looked at her wide, innocent eyes. He was loving every minute of this.

"And you didn't do that did you?" Ellie shook her head, Robby brought her hand that he was gripping up to his lips, kissing her open palm. "But, there's this part of me that wants to give you everything you want right now and every time you ask me for something." Ellie didn't know if that was true, or if Robby was just bluffing, but either way she loved hearing it.

Robby lifted Ellie's shirt over her head and throwing it to the floor. He then proceeded to do the same with her bra and her panties. His lips trailed from her neck to her chest, her body burning with embarrassment. Robby was seeing her naked, she was extremely overthinking it.

"God you're so pretty, angel. You're the prettiest thing I've ever seen." Ellie's eyes slowly fluttered closed, Robby's simple breath against her skin made her stomach flutter.

Robby just couldn't get enough of Ellie. Her skin was utterly sweet, and he loved the reactions he got from her. He almost felt intoxicated by her, like he needed more and more and he was sure to get it.

"Hmm." Ellie pursed her lips together, her head slowly falling back into her pillow as Robby kissed down her stomach. His lips getting closer and closer to her heat.

Robby began to nip at her thighs, small red marks appearing, sure to leave a dark mark in the morning. She made a small yelping noise, earning a small laugh from Robby. It was then that Robby licked a long strip up her pussy, her eyes squeezing shut even tighter.

"G-God!" She moaned through gritted teeth, Robby smiling wide and proud. "Robby please." Ellie's lip quivered slightly, feeling overwhelming frustration build up within her.

"You said you wanted me to use you in whatever way I wanted." Ellie mentally cursed herself. "Unless you want me to stop all together." Ellie quickly shook her head, she wanted him to continue more than anything. The feeling of Robby's tongue on her heat was a foreign sensation but she liked it. "That's my girl." He smirked diving his head between her legs, his tongue dipping inside of her. Ellie bucked her hips, her hand flying to grip Robby's hair. "You taste so sweet, angel." He smiled, the pit of Ellie's stomach burning unbearably now.

Robby pulled away suddenly, causing Ellie to frown but it was quickly wiped away when she realized Robby was unbuckling his belt. She bit down on her lip, as not to moan at the scene in front of her that she'd been waiting to see for a while now.

He slowly stepped out of his pants, and then slowly pulled down his boxers. His stomach was fueled with need, but he got an odd kick out of making Ellie squirm. Ellie whined, making Robby finally look at her. He gently cupped her cheeks, pressing his lips softly against hers.

"Are you ready?" He asked, Ellie quickly nodded her head. Robby slowly pushed himself inside her, her walls pressing deliciously around him. Her legs shaking slightly at the pressure between her legs. "We're gonna try something new, okay?" Ellie gulped, it was hard to focus on his words as she tried to adjust to Robby being inside of her again. "You can't cum until I tell you so, okay?" Ellie's eyes flew open, as Robby finally bottomed out inside of her.

"I-I don't know how to do that! I can't d-do that!" Robby's hand slowly trailed up to her neck, rubbing the large marks he'd given her.

"That's okay, just try, okay?" Ellie nodded, loving the feeling of his hand gripping her throat. Robby slowly pulled back out, before quickly pushing his hips back against hers.

"Fuck, Robby." Ellie moaned out, one of Robby's hands gripping her waist and the other gripping her neck. His hips collided with hers, even quicker than the first time.

"I missed this, and those pretty little noises, angel." Ellie threw her head back, feeling Robby's hand that was previously gripping her waist going down and making small circles on her clit.

She whimpered, there sound of skin slapping, her moans, and Robby's groans filling the room. As Robby slammed into her again, his dick caressed her sweet spot, causing her eyes to roll back in her head. Her nails dug into his shoulders, Robby noticed, his thrust becoming quicker and he focused on abusing that spot.

"Robby, faster, please." She begged, Robby's head flying back as Ellie clenched around him.

"Whatever you want baby, whatever you want." Robby whispered mindlessly, tears pricking Ellie's eyes at the immense pleasure she was feeling then. The coil in her stomach began to tighten, and she knew exactly what that meant. Her lip quiver, trying her best to hold her release at bay just like Robby had asked, but it caused her to clench around him in the process.

"You're close, aren't you?" Ellie nodded quickly, despite the small chuckle falling from his lips. "You're doing so good for me, angel, you're always such a good girl for me." Ellie wasn't even trying to hold back her release, she simply clenched because of his words. "But your just my good girl, my little angel, aren't you?" Ellie nodded, Robby's hand tightening slightly on her neck.

"Yes! Yes, Robby, I'm your angel. I'm your good girl." Ellie whimpered, squeezing her eyes tightly shut. The coil in her stomach was in the bridge of snapping, no matter how hard she tried to hold it. "Robby, please, I-I can't..." Robby shook his head, continuing to plow into her harshly.

"Just...just a minute princess." Ellie let out a sharp moan, the pet name princess was even better than angel. She clenched her teeth together, desperately trying to not cum all over his dick. "You like the name princess?" Ellie nodded quickly, her hips bucking up in pleasure. He applied more pressure to her clit with his thumb, her head flew back quickly.

She could no longer hold it in, her legs shook violently as her release spilled onto the bedsheets beneath her and onto Robby's thighs.

"You did so good, princess, so good." He whispered into her neck, his hips still snapping quickly into her. She felt as if her insides were being rubbed raw, her stomach twitching with overstimulation. "I love you, so much angel." Ellie gulped, trying to say it back but her words failed her as Robby's circles grew quicker on her clit.

"A-ah!" Ellie shouted, biting down on Robby's shoulder. Tears streaked down her cheeks, small speckles of mascara collected on her face.

"Can I get one more out of you, angel?" Robby asked, placing new spots onto her throat.

"Mhm," She answered. Pressing her plump lips tightly together, her lips bruised my Robby's.

Somehow, Robby's hips snapped even faster, more high pitched moans quickly emitted from her lips. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as another orgasm racked through her body, her entire body falling limp against her bedsheet. She felt Robby let go, his hot ropes shooting inside of her.

•~END OF SMUT~•

They stayed there, just like that, for a moment, before Robby slowly pulled out. Ellie's chest heaved quickly, her lungs filling greedily with air.

"I'll help you get cleaned up, since we know you couldn't walk last time either." Her smirked, Ellie's face growing red as her put one of his arms on the back on her knees and the other right at Ellie's neck, holding her bridal style.

~

"Listen, I know a lot about you, but I can't fill all of this out for you." Ellie chuckled, handing back the clipboard to Robby.

"You were the one who offered." He teased, squinting down at the paper in front of him.

"You know you gotta stay out of fights and everything, right? There's gonna be a lot of other things and can and can't do but fighting is definitely gonna be one of the don'ts." Robby shrugged. He guessed that made sense.

"Yeah, but it's not like they'll be around me twenty-four-seven." Ellie's eyes grew wide in worry, a small gasp leaving her mouth.

"Robby!" She whisper-shouted, a smirk tugging at his lips. "That's not funny, you could get in trouble!" Robby chuckled, he didn't care about getting in trouble but he'd said that before he'd gotten arrested. Being in trouble meant being away from Ellie, and that was the last thing he wanted.

"I'll only get into fights that involve you." He smiled, writing something down on the page in front of him.

"That could be translated into a lot of things." She mumbled, looking around the room with curiosity. She'd never seen such a boring room. Even the hospital room she was in when she was nine was more interesting. But as she looked around, she and Robby both saw a familiar face. Tory.

Robby was quick to stand, his hand clenched into a fist, as he took quick strides towards her. Ellie was quickly by his side, pressing a hand on his shoulder. The two glared at each other, with so much hatred that Ellie didn't understand. They'd both been cheated on, they were the ones in trouble, they were both in shitty situations. Why did they hate each other?

"Yeah, go ahead. They'll send you straight back to juvie. We're in the same boat." Tory announced, her probation officer retreating into her office.

"Thanks to you starting the fight." Robby spat.

"And you finishing it. It's not fair, you know. Everyone else got to go back to normal, but we're eating shit while your girlfr-" Tory started, but Robby was quick to interrupt.

"She's not my girlfriend." Tory looked at Ellie and then at Robby, he expression softening ever so slightly. "Thanks to you, Ellie almost got beat the shit out of because she didn't know how to fight yet. She had to hide in a fucking broom closet." Tory looked at Ellie again, as if she was asking her if it was true.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to get hurt. In any way, I promise." Ellie shrugged, she was over that. For the most part.

"I know." Robby's head quickly turned to look at Ellie, pissed that she'd forgiven Tory so quickly. The whole fight, Robby was worried about Ellie. Miguel only started fighting Robby because he was touching Ellie. All of it, was about Ellie. At least for the two boys.

"On the section about home life, just check off stable. They don't care. They never come check." Tory began to walk away, while Robby returned to his seat when Ellie caught up with her.

"Tory." Ellie bit down on her nail nervously. "Please don't...don't tell Eli. I...no one knows Robby's out yet, except for Mr. Lawrence and Mr. LaRusso, and no one knows we're together. I know how everyone would react." Tory looked Ellie up and down, shifting her bag on her shoulders.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

~

The All Valley was back in place but Ellie didn't really care. She wasn't even sure if she was gonna be in the All Valley. The All Valley caused more problems than needed, and she was sure her mother would never allow her. She knew Kreese would be happy about it, and that was why he was hanging up posters about it now.

"Mr. Kreese." Ellie announced, as the two walked through the dojo. This was the only place Robby and Ellie thought would be safe to go.

"Ms. Moskowitz and Mr. Keene. I wasn't expecting you two." Kreese smirked folding his arms.

"I need a favor."
________________________________
A/n: sorry for the long ass chapter, it's definitely cause of the smut
Word Count:3,907

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

583K 17.9K 94
❝you know, when you're all bruised up and bloody, you kind of look like a penis.❞ ❝i think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.❞ HARD TIME...
15.4K 862 13
------------------------- "This isn't going to make a lot of sense to you in the beginning, and I'm sorry about that." ------------------------- *Me...
351K 9.2K 32
"i don't believe that anybody feels the way i do" in which a cliche love story becomes something kind of real.
135K 3.1K 45
(S3) the one where john b's twin joins the treasure hunt and falls for her best friend - PART 2 OF THE BRIZO SERIES. THIS STORY CONTAINES MATURE & E...