Destiny (Oshi No Ko fanfictio...

By Kafkkana

This series follows a doctor and his recently-deceased patient who became reborn as twins to a famous Japanes... More

Prologue
prologue 2/2
Amethyst Kamiki
<<<<<<< ARC 1 >>>>>>>
CHAPTER 1: AI HOSHINO
CHAPTER 2: Oath.
CHAPTER 3: OPERATION SCHWARTZ
CHAPTER 4: Compensation
CHAPTER 5: Catching up
Chapter 6: 12 Years later
<<<<<<< ARC 2 >>>>>>>
Chapter 7: Kana arima
Chapter 8: Sweet today
Chapter 9: Outcome
Chapter 10: Gossips
Chapter 11: My Idol " Ruby "
Chapter 12: Idol "Kana Arima"
special chapter: what if?
Chapter 13: Dating Reality Show
Chapter 14: Self Proclaimed Idols
Amethyst hoshino
<<<<<<< ARC 3 >>>>>>>
Chapter 16: Leaving a mark
Chapter 17: Pressure
Chapter 18: Consequence
Chapter 19: Appreciation
Chapter 20: Teamwork
Chapter 21: Preference
Chapter 22: Confusion and encounter
Chapter 23: Rewind
Announcement
Chapter 24: The Story

Chapter 15: To you, 2000 lives ago from now

2.7K 95 25
By Kafkkana

Warning: This contains spoilers for the love is war manga!

Amethyst/Yaku POV

Even before I was reborn as a child of an idol, I was already aware of the so called reincarnation.

My name is Yaku shinomiya, my name "yaku" means bad luck, it's because my father, was frustrated about the pregnancy, and as a type of insult, named me "yaku".

(Yaku shinomiya appearance)

So my family considered me, bad luck.

I also have one full blooded twin, kaguya shinomiya, she was one of the few person in my life, that actually cared for me.

(I believe you already know her and also this takes place before shuchiin)

They didn't really care for me that much, fearing that if they give everything they have to me, they would soon get bad luck.

My sister, is a bit cold, but she warms up around me sometimes.

We actually are part of a high class family, the shinomiyas, but there's a secret about us both.

We are not pure blooded shinomiyas.....

Our father, Gan'an shinomiya, had intercourse with a prostitute.

And our mother, begged our father to let us stay in his house, so as a token of gratitude, he accepted.

Our relatives, mocked us, for being a half-lings of our family.

I was of course, crying from the insults, but my sister hasn't.

She steeled herself, and was already acting, fitting for her last name.

I was getting left behind, but my sister taught me, how to be mentally powerful.

Like her....

Even though, she does that to make me a proper shinomiya, she always plays with me whenever I want to.

But one day,

" I told you didn't I? I don't have time for your stupid antics... " My sister, kaguya shinomiya, said.

" Bu- " I was about to reason to her, but she interrupted me.

" Grow up, yaku. You're already 15 years old. You must learn to work already, and you must start to help making our family more wealthy. " My sister, coldly said to me.

I was about to cry, but my sister slapped me.

I held the part of my face, where she slapped me, and I looked at her face.

She has the look of annoyance, displeasure, and hostility.

I removed my hand that held my face, and stands straight, I looked at my sister straight in the eye, and spoke.

" You're turning into them. " I spoke, as silent as possible, but with a mix of malice.

I ran away, after I told her, those words.

And after that day, whenever I see her in the shinomiya residence, I always find ways to evade her.

She also seems to not try to make conversations with me.

A whole year passed, with us not talking to each other.

And the day, Mine and my sister kaguya's 16th birthday.

The birthday, consists of a lot of very fancy and grandeur, decorations.

We greeted, the other family, with manners.

I was satisfied, but it seems my satisfaction was about to end, forever.

As I was greeting people, left and right. My sister approached me.

" Come with me for a second. Yaku. " She guided me, on which I followed her.

We reached the middle part of the party, where everyone was dancing, and my sister forced me to dance with her.

" What's your deal? " I asked her.

" Nothing much, I have noticed that you have been avoiding me, your dear sister. " She whispered.

" Well, I have been busy you know? With stuff... " I tried to lie to her.

" A stuff worth a year? Surely you're lying. " Oh yeah, I forgot my sister is very perceptive.

" Ahahaha~ I'm sorry... " I apologized to her.

" It's fine as long as we forgive each other. " She tells me, I then smiled. Knowing that even if my sister is cold on the outside, she has a very caring and warm heart.

Our moment didn't last though....

As she mentioned something that I despise the most.

" How was your progress? On making our family more wealthy? Surely you have accumulated around 1 billion yen right now. " I stopped, and my sister stopped as well.

" So this was your plan? " I asked her, very silently.

" Hmm? To know your progress? Yes indeed my brother. As your siste- " Her sentence was cut off by me.

" ALL OF YOU! ALL SINGLE ON OF YOU! JUST WANTS MONEY! PROGRESS THIS! PROGRESS THAT! CAN'T I ENJOY MY LIFE A LITTLE MORE?! CAN I HAVE FREEDOM IN THIS LIFE OF MINE?! " I shouted, I let out all of my pent up emotions.

I can hear, murmurs from the crowd, such as " The half-ling finally lost it " etc. and I can hear my step-brother saying " Finally! One less candidate! " And smiled.

I was about to return to my room, but my father stopped me.

" Yaku shinomiya... I am disappointed with you, even though you're only a half-ling, you cannot even appreciate my generosity? " My father. No, half-father. Said. " From today onwards! Yaku shinomiya! You are from now on removed from our family line! And you must leave this property immediately! "

I immediately rushed, towards the exit of the shinomiya residence. And when I made it out, I didn't even looked back and just kept on running.

' Finally! I was not able to leave the residence because even if I did mischiefs unbefitting from the name of shinomiya, my sister find ways to not get myself in trouble. ' I thought.

During the days of me, being homeless.

I lived through the streets of tokyo, even though it was terrible. I still find it much more fun than being stuck on that house.

Yes, the food in the streets are terrible (probably because it's literally from garbage bags and bins.) But, I managed.

And one day, while I was dumpster diving behind an bar called "Chill and dip", the owner of the establishment, took me in.

At first I was weirded out but the owner, because, why would someone just take me in? The answer, he was an assassin trainer.

He took me in, as a price, he wants me to be an assassin. I took the job with hesitation of course. But at the end of the day, It's still part of being able to survive.

My first kill, was very terrifying to say at least, I just can't kill. I only aimed and didn't press the trigger, but the owner pressed the trigger for me.

After that traumatic first kill, I finally was able to press the trigger every time. But the guilt has embedded itself to me each time I kill.

Whenever, I have no assassination jobs, I have been assigned by the owner to be a bartender.

And there I met, Amelia watson, A detective that has been suspecting the bar of being a assassin's workshop. But, due to the drinks taste amazing.

She became a regular of "Chill and dip" bar.

And during my day off from being a assassin, she always stays in this bar. And she always has a story to share.

While drinking of course...

" You see.. *Hic* this co-worker of mine! Keeps on spouting nonsense! *Hic* " amelia, was sitting on a metal stool chair. Drunk.

" I see, but miss amelia, you seem to be drunk already... " I told her.

" Me? Drunk? *Hic* No way! I'm the best detective there is! *Hic* ain't no way I'm getting drunk! *Hic* " She just revealed that she's a detective. *Sigh*

I looked at her again, and she fell asleep.

I took her, and transferred her over to my room.

I checked on her one last time, and closed the door. I returned to the main area, to close the bar because it was already getting late.

When I was about to close the door, a kid calls for me.

" WAIT! LET ME IN JUST FOR A SECOND! *HUFF* " I stopped closing the door, and made him explain.

" Can I atleast get in? It's cold outside... " He said, on which I let him in.

I turned on the heater, and he lets out a sigh of relief.

" Finally! " He said.

I was getting impatient so I asked him why he was here in the first place.

" So... What do you want? Kid? " I asked him.

" Oh yeah! Almost forgot about what I'm here for because of the heater, silly me~ " the kid said, he seems to be so naive and childish.

And that's also why you should not judge a book by it's cover....

The kid expression changes, into a sinister one.

" You're an assassin aren't you? " He asked me, I was surprised, this kid knew our cover.

" Hmm what if I say no? " I tried to lighten the mood up.

" Well... I'll just believe you! Just kidding I won't... And I already knew because I did research. " Some research you had kid, you definitely are a threat already with that amount of knowledge.

" You know kid.... I'm getting impatient here... So get to the point... Who do you want me to kill? " I asked him, with an intimidating aura, but he doesn't seem fazed or scared. Instead, he just smiles.

" I want you... To kill, Ai hoshino's doctor... " I was surprised, if I remember correctly, Ai hoshino is an idol with a rising fame. And as she was finally racking up her success, she had an hiatus due to bad health issues.

But the question is, why does he want to kill the doctor? But not Ai?

" Why do you want me to kill the doctor instead of Ai? " I asked him, and his face darkened.

" You shouldn't ask questions and just do what you're supposed to do. " He told me, and looked at me straight in the eyes, his eyes was full of malice. " Just kidding... I can't beat you in a fight, you're a trained assassin after all~ "

I sighed,

" I won't accept your job offer. " I declined his offer, and he sighed.

" I see, that's too bad... But it can't be helped. " The kid stands up, and walked out of the bar after our interaction.

" What was that? " The owner of the bar asked me, but I just replied with "A weird kid" .

" Well... Tommorow, you'll have a job." The owner said, on which I asked where the location is.

" Your job is in miyazaki. " He said and I nodded, and added " and also, that detective will be joining you.... "

" I se- eh?! " I was surprised.

" Well, her station sent her there because there was rumours that something or someone, was killing people in there. " Mr. Owner informed.

" Well... Is that someone my target? " I asked, and he nodded.

" *Sigh* I see... I'll accept the job. " The owner nodded, and walked away.

I never knew....

That was the beginning of my never-ending suffering.....

-Arc 2 end-

-Chapter 15 end-

--------------------------------------------------
How was my 1700 words chapter? Was it good or bad?

QNA:
Why did yaku call that "kid" a kid?
Well it's because during this part of the story that "kid" is still 15 years old and yaku is already 19 i know the age is pretty confusing but just deal with it I'm confused as well... XD

Next chapter:
Chapter 16: Leaving a mark

Next Arc:
Arc 3: High stakes High Penalty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 4.2K 27
โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ oshi no ko โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โI'M A MOTHERFUCKIN STARGIRL!โž #aquamarine hoshino หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ cw- sex, drugs, etc. โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ aquamarine h. โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ date started: 04/05/23 ...
836 26 7
In the heart of the modern era's entertainment industry, dreams ignite like stars in the night sky, and each one aspirates to captivate audiences on...
1.7K 188 5
This is an alternate story of Lumine Goldenberyl story, with Beryl and some of my ideas following along oshinoko story After being reincarnated as Go...
868 32 6
Hoshino Ai is a world-class idol in the making when she became pregnant with twins at the age of 16. Ob-gyn doctor Amamiya Gorou was in charge of see...