The Punk Next Door Punk Luke...

By ButUrNotMattyHealy

Charlie Springs was always a good girl. She wasn't the normal rebellious teenager who went to parties and got... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
UPDATE!!!

Prolouge

16.5K 255 49
By ButUrNotMattyHealy

Charlie's POV

"Are we almost ready to go?" My dad yelled from the front door. My brother Dan and I ran down the stairs to get into the cab that was taking us to the airport. Personally, I was excited to move to Australia, I just didn't fit in here. I mean I had some friends, but we never really clicked like best friends should. My younger brother on the other hand could not be angrier about it. He loved Colorado and wanted it to be his forever home. I happily skipped to the car waiting joining my mom while my brother tried to protest again but just got carried by my dad to the car.

"To Australia!" My mom cheered and I couldn't help a smile on my face.

Hi! So this is my second story and I know that this was only like a paragraph, but once they get to Australia, it'll get better. Anyways, so enjoy this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 244 40
wnat happens when rest a a normal girl gets bullied by "HAWTIE HEMMINGS?" WhT happens when she develops feelings for calum. Does he like her back. Wh...
9.7M 273K 79
Allison Montgomery wasn't your average teenage girl. She liked punk rock bands and dressed in all black almost all the time. She already had a hard t...
4K 208 46
Savannah Hemmings has lived in Australia with her mum, and her older brother all of her life. She has gone to the same school, and lived in the same...
256K 6.8K 36
Rena's high school has a system. The system is called the "Buddy System". Yes it's been used since you were in elementary school, but Rena's high sch...