The Lady of House Dimitrescu...

By Its_Wowzeres

knowing you wouldn't be able to survive by yourself you reluctantly join Ethan Winters on his search to find... More

Meeting Ethan Winters
The 4 Lords
First Night at Castle Dimitrescu
First Day at Castle Dimitrescu
A/N
Obedient Pet
Betrayal & Injuries
A Different POV (Recovery)
Finally Awake
Getting Close
The Hunt
The Family Meeting
The Daughters
Kidnapped
The Relization
The Prank Gone Wrong
Mistakes
The Death
Another Story

Tiring Day

1.6K 45 3
By Its_Wowzeres

"What should we do first?" Daniela asked her sisters.

"I want to hunt" Cassandra said.

"I don't want to do that" Daniela said.

"Why'd you ask then!" Cassandra exclaimed.

"We can play tag" Bela said.

The other two sisters hummed.

"Okay fine" Daniela said.

"It is kind of like hunting" Cassandra shrugged.

"Well, who's going to be it?" You asked.

All three of them looked at each other then came to a silent agreement.

"We have a better idea; you have 20 seconds to run or hide and all three of us are going to come looking for you" Daniela said.

"And who ever catches you first wins!" Cassandra exclaimed.

"Wha-" you were cut off.

"20 19 18 17-" Bela started counting down.

You ran away as fast as you could trying to find a hiding spot, you ran into the countess's personal chambers and looked around for a hiding spot, then you thought of it.

'The blood bath, they won't think to look there' you ran straight for the room and got in the blood bath.

This did make you uncomfortable, but whatever.

You didn't feel like finding out what they would do to you if you got found.

You didn't take off your clothes because you didn't feel like feeling the blood of other human beings on your skin again.

You heard the door to the room open, and you lowered yourself more into the blood but not enough to submerge your head under, since you didn't want to taste blood today or any other time in your life.

You tried to see who was in the room without making yourself visible.

You flustered when you saw the back of completely naked Lady Dimitrescu.

The countess looked over her shoulder at you.

"Y/n? What are you doing in there?" She asked You while she made her way towards you.

"Uh... hiding" you said looking away from the countess.

The woman got into the blood bath and then sat you in her lap.

You blushed and looked up at the woman.

"So, you're playing hide and seek? Who's the seeker" Alcina asked.

"All three of them." You said and then sighed.

The countess chuckled.

"Well, I doubt they will look in here for you." She spoke.

Alcina pulled you closer and kissed you, you leaned into it when suddenly you head a voice.

"Ohhh Y/nnnn~" Cassandra's voice rang out.

You pulled away from the countess and hid behind her, which was easy because of how tall she was.

The woman chuckled and patted your head.

Then Cassandra entered the room.

"Oh, sorry mother, I didn't think you were in here." Cassandra said.

"It's fine dear" the countess said.

"I'll be going now" Cassandra said then left the room.

You climbed out of the blood bath and decided to find a different hiding spot.

"Leaving?" The countess asked.

"Yeah, I need to find a new hiding spot" you said.

Alcina nodded and you quietly left the room sure to not draw attention to you.

You were sneaking around the castle for a while then you heard the buzzing of one of the countess's daughters.

You failed to find a spot to hide, and Cassandra appeared.

"HA! I found you~ I win!" the girl said with a big grin on her face.

The other two daughters appeared.

"That's not fair!" Daniela pouted.

Bela just rolled her eyes at the two as they argued.

"You both are ridiculous" she said.

You just watched as the three argued with each other.

Suddenly a feminine shadow engulfed you.

You looked up and saw Lady Dimitrescu.

"Alcina?" You questioned.

The woman grinned then bent down and picked you up bridal style.

she carried you all the way to her bed chamber and sat you down on the bed.

The countess left for a moment.

'What is going on?'  You thought to yourself.

When the woman walked back in, she was wearing black lingerie, your eyes were immediately drawn to her figure.

Your face grew red, and you looked away.

The woman chuckled at your reaction and made her way towards you, making your attention go back to her.

"W-wha-"

The woman gently grabbed your chin and lifted your head up.

"Shh... you have had a tiring day, let me take care of you darga mea" she said seductively.

              ⚠ SMUT WARNING ⚠

"I, uh... w-what?" Your heart was pounding, and you felt yourself getting aroused.

Alcina smirked then started kissing you, you slowly eased into it.

The woman parted from your lips and lifted your shirt off you.

The woman then pushed you gently on the bed and she threw her hat off.

She then got onto the bed and hovered over you, she kissed her way down your neck and licked it.

You shuddered under her touch.

She then gave you a hickey and then kissed your cleavage.

Then she backed up a bit and you whined missing her touch.

The countess chuckled at this.

"One moment darga mea" she spoke.

The woman carefully cut your bra off with her nail then went back into her previous position.

She took one of your breasts into her mouth and sucked on it as she fondled the other one in her hand.

you moaned at her touch.

the countess made her way down to your heat and she took off your skirt and panties.

she then kissed her way up your legs until her face was right near your entrance, she then teased your heat with her tongue which made you into a panting mess.

"A-Alcina... P-please~" you begged her.

the woman smirked and then she started sucking on your clit, as she does this, she takes off her gloves and eases a finger into your heat then starts pumping it in your pussy.

"f~uck, please I need more~" you moaned.

and with that Alcina added another finger into you and started pumping them faster, still sucking your clit.

your moans were so loud the whole castle could probably hear but you didn't care.

"i-im close.... Alcina~" you moaned.

"Come for me darga mea~" the countess said.

that pushed you over the edge and you came harder than you have ever before, Alcina helped you ride out your high, then after that the lady cuddled close you, giving you all of her attention.

"I love you my little dove." the woman said.

"I love you too" you blushed and cuddled closer to the countess.

you wanted this to last forever.

Word count (1000)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 668 23
After a disease befalls the Dimitrescu Daughters, Lady Dimitrescu asks Mother Miranda to send the best Doctor she could find, and she delivered. When...
93.9K 2.5K 20
You're a 11 year old mute child with a mysterious past, you are raised in House Dimitrescu as a maiden first...Then one day, two men break into t...
32.9K 733 6
This is a story before Ethan Winters arrive the village It is said that the people from the village found a strange man wandering around after hearin...
19K 466 17
Cassandra Dimitrescu Love at First Sight X Male Reader evamped Left and abandoned by my so called friend Ethan winters in a dark forest where I strug...