First Night at Castle Dimitrescu

You enter the castle and the lady abruptly stops making you almost crash into her, she then turned around facing you and drew out her claws that were at least 20 inches long.

You looked at them in shock was she going to kill you?!

"Hands" she said
You quickly put your cuffed hands in front of yourself hoping she wouldn't cut them off.

"Don't move" she said again.

You nodded and then shut your eyes so that you couldn't see what was going on.

Then you heard a clang and felt the cuffes fall off your hands, you opened your eyes and looked down suprised to see the cuffes in shambles on the floor, but you were mainly relieved to see that your hands were okay and not sliced off.

You then looked up at the tall woman into her golden eyes.

"Good girl" the lady said

When she said that your face was
painted with a light blush

"Now rules-" she paused "first off you may call me my lady or mistress, second don't ever open any windows-" she kept listing rules and you listened closely make sure that you understood them all.

"Is that clear pet?" The woman asked.

"Yes mistress" you said with a slight bow.

"Good now follow me" the mistress said.

you quickly followed behind making sure that you were keeping up.

When you both got to the destination you looked around the room.

In the room there was white walls with a gold outline, there seemed to be a vanity in the corner of the room and a maniqun the size of lady Dimitrescu against the wall, it was quite beautiful.

The lady looked at you in thought.

"Your smaller than the average human, i dont think i have a maiden outfit your size I'm going to need to make you one instead" she said as she headed to a drawer and got measuring tape out of it.

It was true you were pretty small for your age your hight coming around 4'9.

She turned back around to look at you "strip" the mistress said nonchalantly.

"W-wha-" you were about to protest

"Don't disobey, do as I said" she commanded.

You quickly took off your shirt and pants but left your undergarments on hoping she wouldn't ask you to take them off Aswell.

"Good girl arms out" she said, once again you blushed at the nick name and then put your arms up into a T pose.

The woman walked over and towered over you with her impeccable hight she then started measuring you with the tape, she put it around your forarm and you could feel her cold breath on yourself, you were flustered from how close she was.

minutes later she had finally finished.

"Alright I'm done, you may retire for the night" she said and stood back up to her full hight.

"I- uhh-" you hesitated

"If you wish to speak do it fast, you will find im not very patient" the lady commanded.

"Of course, I would like to know where I will be sleeping" you said quickly.

"Bela!" The womans voice boomed.

not a moment later a swarm of weird insects came into the room and then formed into a humanoid entity in mere seconds.

"Yes mother" a blonde hooded girl wearing all black said as she looked at you

"Bring the new maiden to her chambers and do not harm her, mother Miranda gave her to me and I don't want to ruin the gift" the mistress said.

"Of course mother" the strange girl said.

"Follow her pet and don't run away, because i can promise you that you would regret it immediately" the mistress said in a cold tone and then waved you both off.

You nodded and followed the blondie around till you made it to a bedroom.

"This is where you'll be sleeping, in the morning head to my mothers sleeping chambers got that?" The hooded girl asked.

"Understood miss" you said.

The girl swarmed away and you started to take a look around the room It was pretty small, but livable. You sighed and sat down on the bed.

After a few seconds of being in your thoughts you finally lay down and drift off to sleep.

Word count (717)