I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

I Just Can't Stop Loving You

5.4K 70 15
By ___Flawless

Beyonce's POV

I rested on the couch that afternoon. The rain poured down on Neverland, making me sleep at every chance. I yawned and watched Michael and Dana run into the house. Michael was wet. "Ah crap!" he whispered. I smiled and waved. "Afternoon, princess." Michael kissed my cheek and belly. "Lemme get out of these wet clothes, because somebody left the umbrella." "I said I was sorry!" Dana hollered. "Whatever," Michael called back before dashing upstairs to change. Dana chuckled as she wrapped a towel around her.

"So, how's my baby?" I smiled and patted my stomach. "He's great," I whispered,"we just had lunch." Dana smiled and hugged me. "Michael wouldn't stop talking about the baby. He wants to start with a nursery." I sighed and stretched out. Michael came back down humming. He stroked my cheek. "Mommy," he purred.

I grinned and playfully hit him. "Don't make me feel so old. I'm only nineteen." Michael nodded as we lounged on the couch. The smell of the rain lingered on Michael. I buried my face into his shoulder before slipping into sleep. The man of my life....

Michael's POV

I sat in my office on my laptop when somebody emailed me. I sighed and opened it up.

M:Hello Michael.

I leaned back in confusion. "Who is this?" I said aloud as I typed.

L:Lisa...

"Oh damn," I whispered.

M:What do you want Lisa?

L:I missed you Michael.

I frowned and stroked my chin. "I'm going to regret entertaining her," I whispered in annoyance.

M:Why did you leave then? Why'd you do the interview? I put my heart and soul into you, and you turned around backed stabbed me. Lisa, I would've given you the shirt off of my back if needed to. I loved you with every fiber in my body, but you used me. You used me. I don't think I can let you into my life ever again. I made a mistake.

I sat back and waited for an answer. Lisa responed quickly.

L:Michael, I was scared. I didn't think I could live up to your expectations. I didn't think I'd be a good mother to the children you wanted. I was so upset at you when I did the interview. I didn't mean to hurt you.

M: That's BS. You called me a freak on that interview. You said I was weird. Lisa, I thought you were different. I thought you were the most amazing, spunky, fun girl to ever hang around with. You used to make me smile, but now you make me grimace.Lisa Marie Presley, you can exit stage left.

I slammed the laptop shut and put my head in my hands. I rubbed my eyes and sighed. My phone buzzed on the table. "Oh what?" I whispered. It was Beyonce texting me.

B: Where'd you go PC?

M: In my office babygirl. Why you up? It's three in the morning.

B: I had a bad dream and it was very realistic.

M: You can tell me in a few. I'm on my way to you.

B: Hurry, I"m trembling...

I sighed and put my phone up. I walked to the bedroom and saw Bey on her side. She sat up and patted my side of the bed. I slipped under the covers next to her. "What happened?" I whispered. Bey sighed. "Somebody stole Applehead from us,"she whispered. I frowned in confusion. "What?" I whispered. Bey took a deep breath. "It was right after I had given birth. You had our little Applehead in your hands then all of a sudden, he was gone. Just like that." Bey snapped when she said that.

"We found him a few months later, dead. You were so deveastated. You tried to commit suicide. I-Michael."

I pulled Bey into me. "It's all right. We're fine. Applehead isn't going anywhere." Bey nodded. "I'm having nightmares and crap," she muttered. Bey laid down and sighed. "Maybe, I just need to chill." I nodded and kissed her forehead. "That is a very nice idea." Bey groaned and curled on her side facing me. She wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Mmmhm, you're warm," she purred. I smiled and yawned. "I'm fire," I whispered. Bey chuckled as she closed her eyes. "Thank you Michael." "For what?" "Everything. Just making me smile is enough."

I began thinking about something way off topic in the board meeting. Marriage. I chewed my bottom lip as Dana took notes. I was out of it. Marriage. Beyonce Knowles-Jackson. Mrs. Jackson. My wife. My eternal lover. I sighed.

"Mr. Jackson!?"

I jumped in my seat and stared at the board. "Is the tour for your album OK?" I nodded slowly and glanced at Dana. She nodded. I nodded reassuringly. "Yeah it's wonderful." The board looked at me strangely and shrugged. "Then it's settled! Dangerous will extend the tour." I nodded and glanced at Dana. She threw up two thumbs up and grinned. I snarled back.

I began reading books on pregnancy. I was more worried about Applehead than Bey. She was busy picking out her outfits for her private concert at Roseland. "Don't you think you should...slow down?" I asked. Bey shook her head as she pulled out a sequence top. "We gotta keep this a secret," she replied as she tossed a pair of boots out of her closet. I dodged them and frowned.

I walked up behind her and grabbed her by her shoulders. "Beyonce....chill out." She let out a staggered breath. "Michael. You don't understand. My parents would murder me if they found out I was pregnant this early in life." I was shocked. "Why? You're going to be a wonderful mother." Bey snorted. "They probably don't think so. I'm practically a baby myself."

"So you think this is a mistake?"

Bey froze. "No!" She almost hollered. "I can't wait for our baby,"she replied. I sighed and knelt down on one knee. "Maybe Applehead thinks he was planned." I placed my hands on her stomach. Bey sighed and looked down at me with a long face. I sighed and hummed to our baby. "I thank God everyday for you two," I whispered.

Bey laughed. "That's new," she whispered. I rolled my eyes. "Your Mommy is acting brand new," I whispered to Applehead. Bey hit my aside my head and walked off. "I'm playing!" I cried out. "I love you Mommy," I said. Bey stopped and rolled her eyes. I stood up and walked to her. She grinned. "You love me Daddy?" Bey whispered. She slipped her arms around me and pressed her hips against mine, making that "special place" touch hers.

I whistled. Bey laughed and pulled me down to her height. I laughed with her and kissed her neck. "I love me some Mommy." Bey smirked and kissed me. "We're going to be some nasty parents," Bey whispered. I laughed and nodded in agreement. "Dirty dirty parents."

Beyonce's POV

I walked into my little sister's apartment. "Solange!" I called. I dropped my purse on the couch and walked around. "BEY!!!!" Solange came running out the kitchen with her arms out. "I haven't seen you in forever!!" I nodded as I sat at her kitchen counter. "You look so grown up," Solange said in shock. I smiled and placed a kiss on my sister's cheek. "I guess I am now," I replied. Solange was a few years younger than me. She was mature enough to have her own apartment though, something Mommy and Daddy would never have done for me at her age.

"Beyonce, I've been reading some magazine articles. Are you and Kelly and Michelle done?" I sighed. Solange considered Kelly and Michelle her sisters. I nodded sadly. Solange gasped. "Why?" She literally cried out. "Because," I began. They were living in my shadow.... "They wanted to branch out and try something different. You know to start fresh again and make a name for themselves."

I felt like I was lying but telling the truth at the same time to Solange.

She sighed and looked at me. "But I also heard somebody has been getting it on with the King of Pop." I put my hand over my mouth to keep from bursting out at her. "Solange," I whispered, "stay in your lane!" I exclaimed. Solange laughed and hugged me. "I knew it! I was watching the Grammys and I saw you sitting next to him, and I was like 'WHUUUUTTTTT?!?!?!!!???'" I laughed at Solange and rolled my eyes.

"We're...dating," I announced softly.

"I knew it!" Solange whispered. "I just couldn't think...that you and Michael Jackson would be together though. Isn't he kinda....weird?"

I crossed my arms at her jab at Michael and became defensive. "He is not! Why does everybody think he's weird. He's unique and different in his own way! Don't judge the father of my baby like that!" I hissed.

Solange stepped back. "Whoa! Chill out! I was just play-you said what?!" Solange was beside me now. "What?" I replied. "You just said and I quote, 'Don't judge the father of my baby like that'. Beyonce are you pregnant?" I chewed my bottom lip like Michael and groaned. My temper is getting the best of me. "Solo," I whispered. "You can't say a word to anybody. No one knows about this."

"How long have you been pregnant Bumble Bey!?"

I chuckled at my childhood nickname.

"Three weeks," I replied calmly, "I named him Applehead." Solange looked at me funny. "Applehead!? Who names their child Applehead?!" "It's a nickname bozo!" I shot back. Solange threw her hands up. "I didn't think Michael could have kids. The way he grabs his crotch in every dance, I thought he'd squeeze it off." I laughed and hit Solange on her arm.

"You're horrible!' I hollered.

Solange smiled. "I get it from my big sister!" Solange hugged me in the process and kissed my cheek. "You're the best Beyonce." "You are too Solange."

Michael's POV

Beyonce was getting ready for her first solo interview since Destiny's Child split. I watched her put on a red dress and black heels. She flat ironed her hair and put on makeup. "How do I look Mike?" Bey stood in front of me. I shrugged and turned to the TV. Bey gaped and walked in front of the TV. "Michael Jackson!" Bey hissed. I looked up at her.

"Yes ma'am?"

"What do you think?" She asked. "Beyonce, you're pregnant. You can't hide our baby much longer." "Don't you think I know that?" I threw my hands up. "I'm just saying. You look stunning though. You don't look like the little girl from Texas anymore. You like a grown woman. My grown woman." Bey smiled and hugged me. "I love you Applehead," Bey whispered in my ear.

I wrapped my arms around her and inhaled her perfume. "I love you too Princess."

Author's Note: I don't know if they should have a boy or a girl. -_- I'll think of something soon. *evil laugh* I know one thing. I can't stand Lisa right now. She makes me mad. Anyways, CONTINUE!!!!! ----->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560 42 29
The Way I Love You Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, lead singer with her group Destiny's Child. A young hit star whose career was just taking off. She's alwa...
12.6K 394 50
Beyoncé's love life has always been interesting. Since 16 years old, the pop star had been dating entertainer Chris Brown up until age 22 when both h...
52.3K 2.6K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
46.3K 1.6K 15
You never know where you'll find love or who you'll receive it from. The famous girl group Destiny's child are at the start of their last tour togeth...