The Delinquent Pen Pal

By TeamEdward92

To stop the feud between Jefferson high and Lincoln high, a pen pal system was created. Kassandra Lawrence, t... More

The Deliquent Pen Pal
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 19

21.7K 1.1K 178
By TeamEdward92

A:N That's Asher in the pic

------------------------------------------------------

Asher's POV

"Brooks!" Someone yelled. I looked up from where I was sitting and stared at the officer in uniform. "You're free to go." The cell door slide open and I got up from where I was.

I stepped out and turned around to wave goodbye to my cell mates. They are not half bad I mean besides the fact that most would end up in prison for murder.

The officer walked in front and I followed his lead. He led me towards the front of the building to where I was brought to when I first got here and gave me all the shit he took like my cellphone and my necklace.

I wonder why we can't have cellphones in jail. What am I going to do? Call someone to break me out? I'm not that stupid, all I wanted to do was play candy crush or angry birds.

"Thanks." I muttered just to be polite.

"Stupido!" Someone yelled behind me. I turned around and groaned when I see my mother running up to me. "Stupid boy." She continued to yell. "What were you thinking Asher? Please explain yourself."

"Well I-"

She interrupted. "What was going on in your mind when you decided to get in a fight at a bar?"

"My-"

"Seriously boy, what is the matter with you?" Instead of speaking this time, I just shrugged. "Are you going to speak?"

"Well if you let me speak." I snapped.

"Excuse me?" She scoffed, "who do you think you are talking to?"

"Mom," I said, "it's not that big of a deal."

"Not that that big of a deal!" I groaned and I walked away from her.

I walked outside.

Maybe being in a holding cell for a few days is a big deal.

I think Jonah is to blame for this one.

10 days ago

"Jonah!" I yelled across the hallway. Everybody turned to look at me like I was nuts but I ignored the fuckers.

We walked towards each other and sort of met in the middle. "Let's go to the club." I said.

He gave me a weird look. "In the middle of the day?"

"No fucker," I groaned, "tonight."

"Okay," he shrugged, "did you really have to yell my name just for that."

"The things I do for you." I laughed.

"You make no sense."

"I may or may not be high." I admitted.

He gave me an understanding look but his eyes shift as if he was realizing something. "Hey!" He said, "Where's my weed? You had it."

I groaned and stomped my feet. "Why is it always about you?" I complained, "When is it going to be about me? When is it Asher time? Huh? When is it my turn?" Jonah shook his head and walked away.

I stood in the middle of the hallway when I realized I was sleepy. Who needs to go to class anyways?

I reached my car and just when I was about to close my eyes, I decided to send Jonah a quick text.

Me: I am sleeping in my car. If schools over and I didn't wake up, just drive me home.

I made myself more comfortable and slowly my eyes closed.

***
Today the club was popping because it was Friday. Jonah and I scanned the room and my eyes landed on a hot babe at the bar. "I'm going to be at the bar." Jonah nodded and made his way towards the dance floor.

Jonah loves to dance.

I made my way to the bar and sat next to the pretty girl. She pretended to ignore me as she tried hard not to look my way.

Man was she pretty but couldn't help but compare her to the last girl I seen at the club. Now that girl was the hottest girl I ever seen.

The bartender stood in front of me and waited for me to order a drink. "A beer." I ordered. That's the only thing I drink anyways.

She saw me staring. "Can I help you?" She asked rudely but from that half smile she wore on her face told me she needed my help instead.

"Maybe I can help you." I smirked.

"Meaning what?" I scooted closer to her so our knees were basically touching.

I leaned in closer and I whispered in her ears, "Let's get out of here."

"Really?" She scoffed, "you think I'm going to leave with you just because you're hot." I shrugged.

"Why not?" I smirked. She stared at me with a raised eyebrow and I waited for an answer. I got it when she practically threw herself at me and kissed me.

I need an easy button because that was easy.

In the middle of our make out session, someone tapped my shoulder. I broke our kiss and turned around. Standing behind me was a huge guy with tattoos all over himself.

I always wanted to get a tattoo but my mom would beat me with a stick if I ever showed up with a tattoo.

"Can I help you?" I asked confused to why I was being tapped.

"Why the hell are you making out with my girlfriend?" He growled like a fucking dog.

"Girlfriend?" I said, "My bad man. She's all yours." I'm not gentleman enough to fight for a woman. I began to walk away but the guy pulled me back.

Before I saw it coming, the guy punched me in the eye and my head jerked backwards. I've been punched before from all the fights I've been in but man did I feel that punch in my soul.

I reacted quickly and punch the guy in the stomach. When he was hunched over, I kneed him in the face and his nose started bleeding. I went in for a punch but the guy was quick and stopped it with his hands. Next thing I knew, he kicked me in my balls. My fucking balls. My precious balls. This punk ass bitch.

The chick wasn't even worth it but I couldn't let this guy kick my sacred place and get away with it.

Though I was in pain, I bounced back quickly and I knocked the guy down with a punch. When he was down, I hovered on top of him and began to punch him repeatedly. I had no idea where my hands were hitting but by the sound of bones cracking, I knew it was in all the right places.

I was going in for another punch when suddenly I was being pulled off of the guy and someone helped the chick's boyfriend up from the floor.

Why would someone feel the need to break up a fight? I was in a roll.

I looked up to give the person a piece of my mind but panicked when I saw it was a police officer. Jesus, when did the cops get here?

"Hello sir." I tried to give him my sweet smile. It usually worked on girls. The cop wasn't having it though as he put me in handcuffs and I groaned in pain. "Come on man," I yelled, "it was clearly self-defense."

I mean I know it looked bad since I was on top of the dude but it was clearly self-defense.

It was self-defense, right?

Present

The reason why I blamed Jonah was because he was in the fucking dance floor.

I was back in school the next day and I got a letter from blond bitch. For some reason, I already knew she was panicking because I knew blond bitch. I didn't even bother reading it because I could care less what it said.

I ripped up a piece of paper and began my letter. I was multitasking though because I had the paper on one hand and weed in the other.

Dear Kassandra,

I know you're wondering why I haven't replied to you but it's a long story. To save myself from a long list of questions, I will tell you what happened. You may be shook to hear this but I am on probation. So I went to the bar over the weekend and I see this hot girl and I felt that it was my duty to go over to her and tell her how hot she is and go back to her place and show her a good time. The plan was going well until her boyfriend decides to come up to me and punch me in the nose. The officers didn't believe my self-defense excuse so they arrested me and since I was on probation, they locked me up. I would have been out sooner but my mom didn't have enough of the bail money and she had to strip more to earn more money. Yes my mother is a stripper. Anyways, I can't deny the fact that for some reason I want to meet you in person. Are you down?

-Asher

--------------------------------------------------

NEW UPDATE YAYYY

ANYWAYS, GUYS I GOT A LIFE SO I CANT UPDATE ERR'DAY

VOTE (100)

COMMENT(30)

FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 12
Cade Winston has always been the school bad boy,or so that's what everyone seems to think. His bad boy reputation may soon crumble when the girl he o...
192 20 13
𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭 - the name game series Madison never planned to fall for Lawrence. He was Hailey's. She wouldn't take anything that belonged to her best...
1K 135 14
||Highest Ranking: #33 in CHICKLIT.|| It takes years to build a strong friendship which lasts forever. But this wasn't true for Pritha Kripan and Diy...
160K 2.5K 47
Lillian, junior at Lafayette high, the nerdiest girl around, shes the school freak, loner, and has just a few family issues, her mom was an alcoholi...