Destiny (Oshi No Ko fanfictio...

By Kafkkana

This series follows a doctor and his recently-deceased patient who became reborn as twins to a famous Japanes... More

Prologue
prologue 2/2
Amethyst Kamiki
<<<<<<< ARC 1 >>>>>>>
CHAPTER 1: AI HOSHINO
CHAPTER 2: Oath.
CHAPTER 3: OPERATION SCHWARTZ
CHAPTER 4: Compensation
CHAPTER 5: Catching up
Chapter 6: 12 Years later
<<<<<<< ARC 2 >>>>>>>
Chapter 7: Kana arima
Chapter 8: Sweet today
Chapter 9: Outcome
Chapter 10: Gossips
Chapter 11: My Idol " Ruby "
special chapter: what if?
Chapter 13: Dating Reality Show
Chapter 14: Self Proclaimed Idols
Chapter 15: To you, 2000 lives ago from now
Amethyst hoshino
<<<<<<< ARC 3 >>>>>>>
Chapter 16: Leaving a mark
Chapter 17: Pressure
Chapter 18: Consequence
Chapter 19: Appreciation
Chapter 20: Teamwork
Chapter 21: Preference
Chapter 22: Confusion and encounter
Chapter 23: Rewind
Announcement
Chapter 24: The Story

Chapter 12: Idol "Kana Arima"

2.9K 114 17
By Kafkkana

Amethyst POV

Ever since that day, that I gave that speech, to ruby. She became more clingy, each day.

And one day, while the classes were over, we met with Aqua. He asked a question that also piqued my interest.

" Ruby, ame. Are there any high status entertainer in your class? " He asks, and ruby answered.

" Yes there are! For example, shiranui frill! She was quite a beauty ain't she? Minami-chan? " Ruby question, minami.

" Ya, she definitely is " minami replied.

" Shiranui frill huh... Isn't that her? " Aqua pointed at someone, and that someone is shiranui frill.

Aqua approached her, and introduced himself.

" Hello shiranui-san, my sister is in the same class as you. Please get along with her. " Aqua told shiranui.

Shiranui, inspects aqua. And she remembered him.

" Ah! I know you, weren't you on "sweet today"? Shiranui asked him.

" Yes, but I'm surprised, even though it wasn't that much of a talking point. You knew. " Aqua told shiranui.

" I heard about it.... So I watched. " Shiranui told aqua, and she added " You were good. "

...

" Thank you... " Aqua was surprised, that someone like shiranui frill. Complimented him.

Shiranui then faced minami, and she recognized her.

" Oh... I've seen you on the cover of middle jump. " She told minami. " Minami was it? " She added.

Shiranui then smiled, and her eyes roamed around the area, and there she saw me.

" You.... " She called for me.

" Yes? " I asked her.

" You're quite impressive yourself.... " She complimented. " Somehow you remind of him and aren't you the adopted son of the legendary "Ai"? " She asked me.

" Yeah? " I replied.

" Hoshino Ai, a living legend. I acted with her once, and I can say that she's way better than me. " She declared.

" I see? *Munch* " I told her, and continued eating.

" I'm surprised... You don't listen to class, but you always get the highest scores out of the whole class. " She pointed out, on which aqua was surprised.

" Luck, I guess? *Munch* " She then nodded, and now faced ruby.

" How about you? What's your profession? " She asks ruby, on which ruby became embarrassed.

" I am.. umm... right now I'm not really... " Ruby mumbled, that what she's saying became incomprehensible.

" I see... Um.. good luck I guess? " Shiranui said.

~Timeskip~

Currently, the three of us, is in the strawberry productions office.

I'm currently working like usual, aqua reading a book, and ruby begging ichigo-san.

" Ichigo-san!!! Quick! Make me an idol! " She's currently begging, literally kneeling down.

" Kid, don't rush me. Yes, we're making a idol group. But we need to thoroughly scout for talents. " Ichigo-san told ruby, " And also, Ai is a one of a kind. So you must know that finding someone like Ai, an good person is literally next to impossible. "

" Well... I know mama's different, even with that amount of hate, she still smiles. " I told ichigo-san " and that's also why, I wanted to be an idol. I want to shine like her. "She muttered, but ichigo-san seems to have heard her.

" I'll try to find a way alrigh- " ichigo-san was cut off, by aqua.

" I know someone that's not affiliated with any kind of agency right now. " Aqua suggested, that ichigo-san and ruby got curious about.

What about me? I already knew who he meant.

" Ohhh!! Didn't think you would be reliable! " Ruby praised, and aqua was irked. " So, who's she? "

" Just follow me tommorow to meet her... "

~Timeskip~

Aqua's POV

" Well-groomed glossy hair, a child-like face, and an air-headed, idiotic personality... There's no doubt about it " Ruby deduced, " BASED ON MY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS AN IDOL DEVOTEE! THIS IS THE KIND OF GIRL FAT OTAKU AND DISCORD MODERATORS GO FOR! "

" Your perspective and reasoning are quite disrespectful. " I told ruby.

" If you want someone that can be trusted to join your idol group, you should invite her. " I suggested to her.

" Look.... Don't loli-senpai and I, have an unusual relationship? " Ruby asked me, and added " DON'T YOU THINK SHE HATES ME?! "

" Well, it's probably because you keep calling her a SNITCH LICKER or something. " I reminded ruby. " Well, I'll call her so you should try to atleast talk to her. If you both still can't get along after, then we can just forget about it. "

Kana's POV

I was scrolling through twitter, when I saw a comment.

It made my heart flutter, seeing that comment.

Bzzt bzzt

Another one commented huh...

I remembered aqua when I read the comment, he really was dream-like during our shooting.

The face of aqua flashed on my mind, and my face felt hot all of a sudden.

But my imagination, was cut off. By the person that made me feel this way, by a message.

Aqua:
I have something important to talk about. Can you come after the class end?

" Eh?! Am I..... Obviously not, hahaha " but even though, I know I'll be dissapointed. I still made myself look good at the bathroom. There might be a chance....

~Timeskip~

After class, I made my way to the given location of Aqua. And I was greeted with-

" You're late! How long do you think I have been waiting? " Ruby, *sigh* I'm dissapointed.

" So? What do you want? Please make it quick I have a tight schedule after all. " And it seems I successfully made ruby annoyed.

That's nice, and it seems ame-kun was dragged by both of them again, poor guy.

Amethyst POV

Uhhh....

" What am I even here? " I asked ruby.

" You're here because I wanted to look intimidating you know! But it seems it failed. Tsk " ruby looked dissapointed, and aqua sighed.

" What's the point for looking intimidating? Aren't you going to invite her to join? If you do that you'll just going to make her not interested, you know? " Aqua pointed out, and ruby just laughed shyly.

" Join? What join? I'm not joining anything you know..? " Kana looked confused, and aqua explained.

" We want you... Kana arima to join our idol agency, strawberry production. " Aqua asked her.

" I refuse... " Kana, just flat out rejected Aqua's offer.

And ruby, was irritated. She pulled us both away from kana and whispered, quite loudly I would say.

" What's even the point of inviting her?! Isn't inviting her the same as calling her cute enough to join us?! " She whispered, but kana heard it.

" I can hear you, you know? " She
deadpanned. " Anyway, my answer is final. I won't join.

Aqua then kneeled, and persuaded kana with sweet words.

" Please kana, join our agency. I beg of you. "

" I don't want to. "

"Why? You could become a great idol you know. "

"It's because I'm not cute enough..."

" You're already cute enough for me.. "

*Pull*

*Shoot*

A CRITICAL HIT!

~At strawberry production's office~

*STAMP*

" And that's done! Congrats on becoming an idol! " Ichigo-san, congratulated kana.

*Clap*

*Clap*

" That's amazing ain't it~? Kana-chan becoming an idol~ looking forward to your first performance~ " Ai, teased kana.

" To think my gullibleness finally bit me back.... " Kana was exhausted.

" Well atleast, you're part of our agency now. So..... Looking forward to working with you Senpai! " Ruby offered a handshake on which kana accepted.

-Chapter 12 end-
--------------------------------------------------
The special chapter is a what if? It's not going to be connected to the main plot.

Thanks for reading!

Next chapter:
Chapter 13: Dating Reality Show

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 223 7
๐“ž๐“ž๐“ž. ๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐˜พ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ โ†บ โ”€โ”€โ”€ " สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด›'s แด˜สŸแด€sแด›ษชแด„ สŸแดแด แด‡ " โ–ฐโ–ฐ โคท โ˜… ห“ โŠน๏น…ยฐ. โ€น a fan fiction ...
1.9K 104 13
๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ, ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ. ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„ ๐Ÿ…บ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†† ๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†„'๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ††...
88.1K 4.2K 27
โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ oshi no ko โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ โI'M A MOTHERFUCKIN STARGIRL!โž #aquamarine hoshino หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ cw- sex, drugs, etc. โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ aquamarine h. โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ date started: 04/05/23 ...
74.6K 2.8K 35
Luna Amemiya, the ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ of Gorou Amemiya. Like her older brother, she was a big fan of the young idol, ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐จ ๐€๐ข. Who...