Forever (A Jaden Smith Fanfic...

By Nelissah_Forever

A famous 15 year old girl named Audrey Falls thinks she has a normal life except the fact she's famous! And s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Thank You
Forever (A Jaden Smith Fanfiction) *Completed*

Chapter 3

2.8K 33 9
By Nelissah_Forever

I went downstairs to get a pill for my stomach ache. I quickly drunk the pill. Then I notice I left my phone downstairs. It was only 10:40 pm. Then I got a call for my manager.

"Hey Cherly?!"

"Hi Audrey! We got you sceduled on Ellen! You have to be there by 2:00pm in two days do practically! So yeah just wanted to inform you! Well bye..."

"Okay that's great. Okay bye!"

"Wait! Audrey I was looking at Tiger Beats today is it true that you and Jaden are together?"

"Hell to the no!"

"Well okay bye then!" then she hung up. I suddenly got a text. It's from Jaden. Its said- Hey! Sorry if you were sleeping and I woke you up but yeah just wanted to talk to someone- I replied- It's okay! I wasnt asleep anyway!- He answered -Great! So Whts gewd wit chu- I replied- Nothin much! But I really wanna kno whts up wit yhu talking bout me?!- He replied- Sorry I just think yhu r amazing and beautiful so why wouldn't somebody talk?!-

I replied- Awww thanks that's really sweet thanks!- He replied- No problemo! So do you really think I'm hot?- Oh my god he did not just ask that Lmaooo I didn't know what to say so I replied-Errr I think your cute not hot but in a friendly way- As you can see our conversation was really weird but sweet! We talked and texted till 11:00 then we both went to sleep. Jaden was a good guy! And sweet!

-

The next morning me and Zendaya woke up at the same time. 9:30 am. I told her about everything that happened last night.

"Okay so he called you amazing and beautful and you call him cute in a friendly way! Are you out of your mind why the hell did you say he was "cute in a friendly way" wow after all I taught you! It's like I made no progr-"

"Shut up! I don't really care actually me and him are just friends that's all"

"Yeah friends that text eachother for a hour! We don't even do that!"

"M'kayyyyyy anyways...."

"Lets just forget about this and start our day off right! Kay?"

"Alright!"

- Jaden's P.O.V-

I woke up this morning feel happy I guess it's because I had an actual conversation with Audrey. When I'm around her I feel free like I can do anything! But it's not like were dating so yeah! Its funny how I felt like she was lying when she denied that I'm hot but she still called me cute so thats a point! I could already tell she isn't really looking for a boyfriend and I'm not looking for a girlfriend me and Kendall Jenner just broke up a month ago! I'm really bad with girls. I'm an honest guy sometimes they don't get that! They take it to seriously like what was I suppose to do lie to make you happy no way! I decided to take a shower but first I sent Audrey a text saying- Morning Beautiful- then I rushed to the shower.

When I was done I changed into white skinnies, a black sleeveless shirt that said MSTF on it which was my brand of clothing. Then I put on my fresh black and white Jordans with my black studio beats around my neck. I grabbed my iPhone 5 and rushed downstairs.

"Yo whats gewd mom and dad! Where's Willow?"

"She went to a friends house. Justin came you weren't ready so he drove to Audrey's house with willow"

"Oh okay I'll just wait for him then"

- Audrey's P.O.V -

Justin said willow was coming so I took a shower in Sky's bathroom cause Z was taking one in mine. I changed into a black YOLO sweatshirt, White skinny jeans with my black and white Jordans. Zendaya wore the same this but with Red skinny jeans and red and black Jordans. Sky wore the same but her sweat shirt said SWAGG and her outfit was purple. We loved to match eachother.

The door bell rang. I got the door. It was Justin and Willow!

"Hey Justin!"

"Hey babe whats up!"

" Oh my god hi Willow!"

"Hey! OMG your Audrey Falls! And your Zendaya! And you Sky Falls!"

"Whoa Willow calm down their normal like us and famous like us!"

"And your Willow Smith!" we all yelled

We started laughing right there we knew we would like willow.

"Guys I'm gonna go! I need to pick up Jaden I'm coming back with him"

"Wait! Let Audrey go with you! Jaden will be really Happy if you know what I mean"

"Oh my god Willow great idea" sky and Zendaya say at the same time

"Alright then! Let's go Audrey!" Justin tossed me over his shoulder so I couldn't run away

"Justin put me down!"

"No!" next thing I knew was I was in the car in the backseat. Sitting there talking to Justin and joking around while listening to 94.5. We arrived at Jaden's house. Then we went in. I felt really awkward! It's my first time meeting them. Justin knocked on the door. It open it was Jada (Jaden's mom).

"Hey Jada!" Justin said giving her a hug.

"Hi Justin and wow! Audrey Falls!"

"Hi Mrs.Smith! It's finally nice to meet you!"

"You too sweetie" she said giving me a hug. After that she let us in.

"Hun! Guess who Justin brought?"

"Who!" Will yelled back

"Come here!" she yelled. We were sitting in the living room jaden didn't come down yet. Then Will Smith comes in the living room.

"Ohhh! You brought Audrey Falls?!" he yelled

"Nice to meet you Mr.Smith!"

"Nice to meet you! And please call me Will"

"And call me Jada". Then Justin yelled "Jaden come down!". All of a sudden he came down.

"Hey Bro!"- Jaden

"What up!"- Justin. Then they did this handshake thing. Then he looked over and saw me. He was REALLY surprised!

"Oh! Hey Audrey!"

"Hey Jaden" we hugged.

"Yo bro you two are practically matching!"

"Lol we are!" I laughed

Then after that we got in the car and started to drive.

"Jaden you should have seen your face! You were so surprised she was coming!"

"I was surprised to admit cause i never thought about her being over my house!"

"Lmao fine next time I won't come so you don't have a heartattack!"

"Nah you can come over anytime."

"Oh crap Jaden you have no idea how wrong that sounded!" Justin yelled

"Whoaaaaa!" we all yelled

"I didn't mean it like that god!"

"Haha lmaoo! I love you jaden lmao that was to funny!" I yelled

"Ha-Ha it wasn't suppose to be like that I didn't mean it like that!"

"What! No I love you back! I see how it is!" I yelled laughing

"I love you!" he quickly yelled back. Lmaoo it was a fun way back to my house we were laughing most the time. Jaden was really funny so was Justin! But he couldnt talk much cause he was driving. The paparazzi took pictures of Justins car. I loved his car cause it was like a mirror if you tryed to take a picture of us you would only be taking pics of you reflection so haha! Sucks for them bitchesss! We finally got to my house. My mom and dad were at work so we were home alone that's why Justin was here! But he needed company so he brought jaden I guess!

"Were here!" I yelled

"Your mansion is big but not as big as mine!" jaden yelled. We got out of the car then Jaden put his arms around me so I did the same. It was cute! Lmao. We went in my house everyone was downstairs watching the tv.

"Hey guys!" I yelled

"Shhhh!" they all said at once

Jaden laughed. Lmao which made me laugh which made Justin laugh!

"You look beautiful today as usual" jaden said to me

"Aww thanks! You look really dope!" I said back. Then he laughed then he went and sat down on the last spot. Which was mine so I sat on top of him.

"Comforable?" Jaden asked

"Yes yes I am!"

"You know to be honest your really light!" he said

"Thanks!"

"No problem!" he yelled. We all decided to watch a movie so we rented that Disney movie: Oz: The great and powerful. We sat there watching it. To be honest jaden was not ashamed or scared to do or say anything. I know that because he grabbed me and all of a sudden we were snuggling! He was really warm. What am I thinking! I have to not fall for him I don't want another broken heart! Well it's a long story So let me start it now...: There was this kid his name was Isaiah. He like me and I liked him back so we went out with eachother. Our relationship last for 2years it was about to be 3 but on our Anniversary I caught him cheating and I was so depressed for like a few months! Well that's why I don't want to date anymore. I know we were pretty young buy really! Why would he do that!

"Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine thanks for asking jaden"

"You look sad"

"Yeah kinda. I'm just thinking bout the past"

"What happened?"

"Well let's just say I had a relationship with a boy and caught him cheating on our anniversary"

"Oh wow that dude must be a dick!"

"You can say that again!"

"Lmao!" we both laughed and went back to watching the movie. It was pretty good. When it finished Zendaya looked over to me and jaden.

"Whoa did i miss something!"-Z

"Nope! Just friends" I laughed while saying it

"Yeah explains why your cuddling!" after she said that me and jaden uncuddled. Justin went out to his car and got the Playstation 3 so him and jaden can play Call of Duty, Assians Creed 3, NBA 2k13 or something like that. So all the girls went upstairs. I left my phone upstairs. I went back downstairs cause me and the girls wanted snacks. I saw the Boys playing Black Ops 2.

"How do you play that stuff!" I yelled

"It's a boy thing!" they both yelled and laughed

"Oh okay so a girl can't play it?"

"You can but you'll get humiliated real bad!" Justin yelled

"Haha Whatever!". Then the girls came downstairs.

"What took you so long!"

"Sorry they got me caught up on how girls can't play video games!"

"Say what! We are as good as you!!"

"Okay just forget about this why don't you girls go play with your dolls or something!"-Jaden

"Yeah okay... I see how it is! Just don't talk to me Jaden"

"Alright then!" Justin yelled "Don't talk to us we dont care!"

"You guys are constantly talking about girls when you can hardly get near any!"-Willow. We all went "Ohhh Rash!" except the boys.

"Yeah explains why I had Kendall Jenner and Justin had Selena!"-Jaden

"Yeah exactly! You HAD them! Hmm I wonder why they dumped you guys? Guess they were just desperate!"

"Yooo that's cold! Not dope alright!"

"Yeah these little girls think they can rash us out!"

"Whateva!" we all scream. Then we went upstairs. Sky went to take a nap cause she woke up early to go to set. Us and the boys decided to watch Ted. It was so funny! I kept cracking up out of no where think about the movie! Me and Jaden were alone as usual!

"Okay so I really want to ask you something and give your honest opinion alright!"-jaden

"Fine what is it?"

"Be honest! Do you think I'm hot?". Right when he said it I laughed that was to funny he made it look do serious to!

"Hmm... Yeah I guess?!"

"Your hot too!" once again I cracked up

"Lmaooo thanks buddy!"

"Where are they with the snacks?!"

"I don't know?". Right when I said that they walked it.

"Random idea guess! Let's play Truth or Dare!" yelled willow

"Great idea!" we all yelled

"Okay I'll go first! Justin truth or dare?"

"Hmm truth"

"Did you really want to break up with Selena?"

"No our schedule was to full so we couldn't work anything out any more"

"Aww" we all yelled

"Okay um Zendaya truth or dare?"-Justin

"Um dare..."

"Hmm I dare you to hit on a little kid one day!"

"What!... Fine the first little boy I see!"

"Okay hmmm Willow truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to post a random video of you doing stuff your fans tell you to do!"

"Alright! I will!"

"Hmm Audrey truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Deep down do you have feelings for jaden?"

"Errr... Yes I do!"

"Oooo" they all yelled

" Oh my god guys stop! Alright that's what I get for picking truth! Okay Jaden truth or dare?"

"Hmm ima go with dare"

"Alright! I dare you to-"

"Make out!" yelled Zendaya

"Really Z! Alright jaden I dare you to go up to a random person and start making up fake words and stuff!"

"Alright!"

"OMFG out of curiosity can you still do splits?!"

"Yes I still can..."

"Can you do it! Like right now!"

"If I do my pants will rip apart!"

"I bet she'll like that!" Willow yelled

"Yeah I would cause everyone would totally like to see Jaden without his pant on!" I said sarcastically.

"Wow I see how it is!" he said fake crying.

"Oh yeah my turn! Justin truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Is it true that you killed one paparazzi guy?"

"No not true he was just injured!"

"Lmao!"

"Alright Sis truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss jaden!"

"Whoa Justin!"

" Just do it to get it over with!"

"Fine!" I kissed Jaden on the cheek he was smiling so widely! It was weird but his cheeks were warm and soft!

"Thank you! See that wasn't so bad! But we wanted some lip action!"

"Um you wish!"

"No Jaden does!"-willow

"Omfg guys stop she does want to start dating!"-Jaden

"So does that mean you to are planning it!?"-Z

"I'm out! I need a break from you guys!"-Jaden

"Yeah me to let's go Jaden!"

"There probably gonna make out or something!"

-Jaden's P.O.V-

I can't believe that actually happened! She actually kissed me! It was on the cheek anyways so that's nothing! I don't really know if I have feelings for her now I mean what's the point if she doesn't even want a boyfriend. We might as well stay friends now. So I can have little feelings like I don't like her or love her were just friends and that's what it'll always be considering to her. I guess you think that I'm mad yes and no. No because were friends I don't wanna mess that up and yes because she doesnt feel the same way. I guess I have mixed feelings.

"Jaden are you okay!"

"Huh! Oh sorry I dozed out!"

"What were you thinking about?"

"Uh a problem we're- I mean I'm going through"

"Yeah the lying problem? Come on tell me!"

"It's a secret"

"Were besties you can tell me anything homie"

"It's between us and if I tell you it'll ruin our friendship"

"So you do like me?"

"Yeah but you don't feel the same way and never will"

"What makes you say that!"

"You said were only friends and that's it so im giving up on you anyway so no worry you don't have to break my heart"

"What! Jaden you didnt even let me talk! I felt the same way! But you broke my heart I didnt yours! Don't talk to me anymore GO!"

"This is why I didnt want to tell you anything! Wow" he was really mad and regretful. Next thing I knew I was crying. I don't get this! I knew I shouldn't have liked him! God everything is ruined! I jumped onto my Queen bed and just laid there. Then I heard someone come in I thought it was Jaden.

"Jaden LEAVE ME ALONE!" but no response I really didn't know who it was! I am really scared now. I felt the person touch my shoulder. I couldnt see who it was the tears were blocking them. I have no idea who the hell it is!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 13.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.3M 55.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC