Chapter 22

------Jaden's P.O.V------

I can't believe this happen! My girlfriend that wanted me so badly cheated on me! She tried to come a hug me to apologize but I shut the closet door on her face. I ran upstairs and found Audrey on her bed crying.

"Audrey..." I said putting my arms around her. "You don't deserve this."

"Neither do you!" She cried

"It's okay. I'm here."

"..."

"I can't believe that slut cheated on me!"

"Now you figure she's a slut." She said grinning

"I'm so stupid!"

"No your not!"

"Yes I am! I should've never trusted her. She was always jealous about you."

"Why?"

"Because your more beautiful, talented, caring... I can write a book about how much better you are."

"Aw thanks Jaden."

"You know I was kinda jealous about you dating Jacob."

"A little?"

"Okay Maybe a lot. I couldn't stand that he was the one holding you when it should've been..."

"Should've been who?" I don't know if I should make a move she just got broken.

"When it should've been someone else." I lied. It should've been me! I would've treated her right! I would've been who she's been looking for.

"You know I always thought boys were perfect. My father is... Your father is and there is no reason why you shouldn't be too." I don't know what she meant.

"Huh?"

"Perfect boys don't lie! That's what I mean! You constantly lie! I don't like that shit your telling me! Why can't you be real Jaden! Pour your heart out! I know it's in hurt!"

"You wanna know the truth?!"

"Yes!"

"The truth is... Ever since I met you I felt a special spark. Every time I'm near you I get butterflies. Every time I text you it feel like I'm awaken! I've never felt this way before. When I started dating Tammy it felt so wrong! On the first date I didn't even want to kiss her because that whole time I was thinking bout you! When you started dating Jacob my heart shredded into pieces. I couldn't stand seeing you with him! When we fight I wanna cut myself because I hurt you. First thing I think about when I wake up is you. Last thing I think about when I go to sleep is you. I'm crazy for you Audrey. I guess what I'm trying to say is I... I... I love you." I let all my heart pour out on that one.

------Audrey's P.O.V------

I was speechless. I didn't know how to respond... I cried tears of joy.

"Jaden... That was beautiful!"

"No... That was real." Tears began filling his eyes after he said that.

"..." I couldn't say anything. That was so real and passionate. But the most important thing is it came from the heart. Now it was my turn.

"Jaden to be honest from the first day I met you I already had a crush on you. I was nervous around you all the time. When you started dating Tammy it was the worst feeling on earth for me. I couldn't stand to look at you too. When you almost kissed me I panicked cause I thought things were going to fast. When we fight I can't stand to look at myself and be proud of what I did. I'm 16 right now. I didn't really understand love when I met you. I didn't know what it meant... But now I do. Love is that reaction you have on me. I can't imagine life without the person that keeps me happy... You Jaden. I love you too." I felt the tears flow down my face. Then Jaden's tears let themselves ride down his cheeks.

He leaned in to kiss me but I couldn't let the happen. I turn my cheek towards him.

"I'm sorry but we both aren't ready to date yet and we both know that." I told him.

"Yeah your right." Our tears dried and we went downstairs to enjoy the rest of the party. They kicked out Jacob and Tammy. So it felt more comfortable. I feel as if me and Jaden were connected. I can't let him go.

Authors Note- Honestly guys this is the most heart warming chapter I've ever written. I love this chapter it explains everything. They finally express how they feel for eachother. Comment and vote please. Thank you for supporting me in this story I will be updating soon.